• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice car. My 93' Honda Accord also had troubles this week......i think it may be the transmission going. *doesnt look forward to walking to work, but it is good excercise!* Thankfully im less than a mile from work while i figure out what to with the car.....loves city living *smiles*

G

Well since we showing dog pics. here are our latest new additions. They are 2 of our *grandchildren*.

Our youngest daughter met her husband to be walking her sheltie dog. He was walking his sheltie dogs 2 of em. They met they got married, they rescued more shelties, to the tune of owning 7 shelties when they got married. The seven of em all know us for when they came to visit, they would bring their entire herd of shelties in the car from Indianna with them.

Our lab taught em to swim !

But..we lost our beloved choc. lab just this past oct. to bone cancer, she was still a pup only 27 mos.old. The vet and nearly every one tried to find us another dog to love, but we wanted no part of it. We still miss our lab a lot.

As our daughter and son- in-laws male shelties began to mature they were all picking on each other way too much testosterone 5 of their 7 shelties are males.

ANYHOW ....these two of our *grandkids* are now ours.

They even remembered where they hid their toys from last visit. They did look for our dog to play with when they arrived here, but she is no longer here. They got here in time for New Year's Eve 2006 thus I guess we have 2 new dogs to love up !
They are a quite a handful, but it will help our daughter and son in law out too..they tried to rescue too many and ya have to be nuts to try to keep 7 yappy shelties in tow to keep by themselves.

These two are ours now: King on the left and Knight on the right. King is a 3 yr old. and Knight is 1 yr old, our cats are not amused, to have these 2 shelties here perma like !
But the cats will adjust, they eventually liked ever dog we have ever had.

**goes to take a tylenol for a headache from yapping yappy lil shelties** W

We are training them to be wee bit more disciplined with a lot more individualised attention for them here, which they kinda lacked, as part of a former sheltie mob of 7 shelties.

G

Not bad... I hope my car doesnt die on me again. I am gonna totally redo it and make it look brand new soon.

I

imported_Daan Mor

Ok, I don't have a digital camera (or any camera for that matter), but here's my passport photo, I know... it's rubbish, but hey, it's a start.
I'll go pester my friends/relatives/ex-girlfriends and see if they have any better ones of me stashed away, and hopefully i'll have something a little better soon.

It's no wonder i get stopped at customs so much...

K

Katharine

No... this is a passport picture that'll get you stopped

Yeah the highlighted part is a hickey for those that can't see it that well. The guy who took the picture looked at my neck, chuckled, and I glared at him. His response "Sorry Ma'am *chokes on laughter* could you sit over there please *coughs*" ... grrrr .. hehe

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah the highlighted part is a hickey for those that can't see it that well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh dear... hahaha

G

<blockquote><hr>

I bought this a couple of days ago when my Buick blew up. Well, not this one but one just like it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, now drive it to San Jose ya punk

And pick up Dev on the way!

G

I figure I've been here long enough and I might as well post my pic.
Enjoy

Ya, I know. Bad hair day.

K

Katharine

<blockquote><hr>

Is that Ron Jeremy ?

[/ QUOTE ]

No that's not Ron Jeremy!!! Gawd... hehe

W

wavace

Well I figured id post an updated picture of me. It seems many a sleepless nights with a baby has changed me a bit.

K

kyrie_m

We haven't got back the photos from the professional photographer yet, but we did just get the disposable cameras we had on each table back last night. This is a picture of Ru/Homegrown and my wedding last month. It's later in the night when we were all sloppy and fun...

The two guys in the front are old high school buddies of mine, then us, my best friend/MOH in the back, my other friend/boss is adjusting my bustle so you can only see the top of her head.

And one of me and a few of my cousins that a relative took (damn the people who get all low to take photos, they're always unflattering):

T

Tarin/Terra_SP

Might as well most some new ones if im coming back.

Irish blood, and blood brothers.

Same as the first one, add a hoddies

&lt;3
Hamy

T

The Franko

Here ya go the real Franko,.....the guy who fell out in the tub was a rookie
killians irish red for life!

G

<font color="purple">My sexy sexay girly.... Congrats on the nuptials. Ya know I luv ya! </font>

G

<font color="purple">Here is a new one of our family. We are expecting #4 in August.
</font>

K

kyrie_m

You have such an adorable family. Congratulations to you all Miss Stark! =)

M

marichessy

Wow, I really like this photo of the whole family. Did you have it done professionally? I always wanted to take the family and have one done.

Congratulations on #4 on the way in August! Woot!

This is a pic of my family taken Christmas 2005, when we went to a tree farm searching for that perfect tree.

G

I love that family photo Kiera!!! Its one of my favorites. I'm not fond of the 'posed' pictures because they dont reflect real life family togetherness. I like the spontaneous ones personally.

Much Love!! &lt;3

G

<font color="purple"> Wow!!! Congratulations and I LOVE your picture. Ours was taken by a friend but we dressed the same for it.

Thank you for sharing. </font>

G

Stark do you still log on UO? It's been sooo long since I have seen you in game.

I had just figured you quit, but seeing you post here makes me have the hope that you are still around.

K

kyrie_m

More of my and Homegrown/Ru's wedding. I finally got hte real photos back:

With my family (sister and brother-in-law, mom and dad, us, oma (dad's mom) and grandparents (mom's parents):

During the best man toast:

The photographer having fun with me:

Cutting the cake:

Yay cake:

Rings:

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

You two look absolutely stunning.... Congratulations

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, thank you. I still fantasize about that cake. Mango filling &amp; whipped cream frosting, yum.

G

Beautiful dress!

And that is a really cool cake. Love the ocean decor.

K

kyrie_m

Why thank you! It is a Maggie Sottero. I liked it because it was "antique gold" in color. I didn't want to wear white at my second wedding, I wasn't kidding anyone.

I

imported_Daan Mor

Sorry about that nasty passport photo, here's some proper ones...

Me on a wall...

Me on a boat...

My cat (a few years ago now), he's saying "I R teh grumpy"

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very nice pics Daan, much nicer than the passport photo! Lovely background -- where is that? And pic of the kitty -- OMG he is soooo sweet baby. Ohhhh that is one of the best kitty pics ive ever seen. Im going to have to save that one for my desktop --- how absolutely adorable! and yes, he does look a little grumpy. awwwwww.

G

<font color="purple"> Hey Fabienne,

I still have 5 accounts open but play little these days. You might not see me though cause I don't have a Stark Naked anymore. =P </font>

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Lovely background -- where is that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Portugal, went there on holiday

*Edit*
<blockquote><hr>

And pic of the kitty -- OMG he is soooo sweet baby.

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you just call me baby? Ahahaha

G

<blockquote><hr>

Good to see yer mug Daan! Ten points for the goatee!

[/ QUOTE ]Van D.yke
Goatee - \Goat`ee"\, n. A part of a man's beard on the chin or lower lip which is allowed to grow, and trimmed so as to resemble the beard of a goat.

A 'Van D.yke' is a variation of a goatee with a mustache, named after the 17th century Flemish painter, Sir Anthony Van Dyck (also spelled Van D.yke)

*edit*
you have got to be kidding me, d y k e is censored?

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The latest generation is gonna grow up to be a bunch of *******. Then they're all gonna die from improper flood prevention techniques.

I hope stratics is happy.

G

Thanks for posting the updated pics, Daan. It is much better to have a frame of reference other than "America's Most Wanted"

That is a great shot of grumpy kitty.

-Skylark

A

Amber Willow

Me &amp; Sandman

In case your to young to get the connection, pic is from sixties TV show "It Takes A Thief"

W

wavace

This is the reason I miss so many REV raids nowadays.

Anyways this is my daughter Hailey, shes 4 months in this picture.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

oh my wavace, she is adorable!! I havent gotten any profession pics done yet of my little one, but I am planning on it for Easter. Since everyone else is posting baby pics, I might as well add a recent one of baby pickaxe....

*edit* I really should look to see who is logged in before I post.

M

Mandolin

Wow.. gorgeous babies Wavace and Enigma.. haven't seen any mini-pickaxe pics in a while.. she's a doll! All you new Siege parents are blessed.

S

Sloan

Best baby pic pose ever

Beautiful babies everyone ...now quit screwing around and get back in game

K

kyrie_m

Nice pics Amber. It was great to meet you two the other night at EA. I look forward to giving you the tour I promised. =)

A

Amber Willow

Hi Kyrie, thank you. We enjoyed meeting the two of you also. Your wedding pictures are wonderful. You look so beautiful and you both look so happy. Looks like a great time. I did a short little report on the NEW On Siege board about the meeting at EA games Thursday and told everyone how romantic I thought it was that you two met and fell in love on UO. Perhaps that could be a new marketing strategy for EA Games. Promote UO as a dating site

However, there should be guidelines. Like never kill your date on the first date. Sandman tried to get me interested in playing back '97. Took me on a virtual date in UO. After showing me the sites, he couldn't resist teaching me some spells and accidently killed me. I was quite put off by it and never played the game again till just recently. Maybe the rule should be wait till at least the fifth date before trying to get that intimate.