• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

G

At long last a pic of Kayla with her mommy, notice how she hams it up for the camera

Grot and I will have to make sure we buy the shot guns at an early age, if she's a flirt at this age, I hate to think what she will be like at 7!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Me and my daughter on halloween, isn't she scary!

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG!! You have a Vorpal Bunny on your head!

G

*shrieks*

The terror!!! I may need counseling now...

What a precious baby girl. Too bad she wasn't facing the camera, but then again we probably are getting a better view of the chubby cheeks with her looking off to the side.

I can also now also better envision Dola's little cutie standing in front of her PC tower, opening the CD tray, and then closing it with her belly.

-Skylark

G

Alas, I finally decided to come out from behind the curtain of <font color="red">CyberNickel</font> ....

....thankfully the lighting in this photo shows my hair as not being in any way grey. Not that I would have any grey hair. IF I did, it does not show.

A meeting photo back in 04.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yay!!! Its Cybernickel!!! 'Bout time you posted your pic

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just shy...

Q

Quentico

Thought I would post some track day pictures from this year

Its ME!!! Leading the pack in Turn 2!!!

Hanging Around in Turn 4

Racing for fun with 71 in Turn 6

Lord Quentico
Flame Guardian
TSR - The Seeker's of Righteousness

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
me in europe last summer at an internet cafe

my little brother last xmas

who better to continue my legacy when I move on

D

Dark_Schneider

**Edit** realized in web cam pics, i myself don't look at the cam cuz you're always lookin at the screen view =/

Cmon drax, only emo kids look away from the camera when taking pics

IF your'e gonna do that you gotta start wearing tight girl pants, grow out your hair and block your eyesight from one eyeball... don't you know anything about emo!?!? lol

M

MeMn0cH

<blockquote><hr>

IF your'e gonna do that you gotta start wearing tight girl pants, grow out your hair and block your eyesight from one eyeball... don't you know anything about emo!?!? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm.. Tight pants arnt completely emo.. Tight girl pants onna guy yes.. Tight pants, no..

D

Dark_Schneider

Maybe not emo, but guys in tight pants, its just wrong, even if you're doing it for a girl, still wrong =/

I'm not saying wear baggy gangsta pants, thats lame, just not tight, tight pants are for girls

Seriously tho, emo kids, they're taking makeup and tight pants from girls, pretty soon emo boys will be wearing schoolgirl skirts :X

D

Dor of Sonoma

Here's me, about three years ago. And no, I do not dress like this normally!

I'm in a work uniform for the Renaissance Pleasure Faire in this shot:

G

<blockquote><hr>

pretty soon emo boys will be wearing schoolgirl skirts

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats sorta like goth

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

pretty soon emo boys will be wearing schoolgirl skirts

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats sorta like goth

[/ QUOTE ]I wore a kilt and combat boots to school back in highschool. Had blue hair down to the small of my back as well.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And no, I do not dress like this normally!

[/ QUOTE ]

Riiiiiiiiigggggght. Admit it Dor, that was the first thing your grabbed out of your closet that morning, and there are 5 more in there just like it

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Riiiiiiiiigggggght. Admit it Dor, that was the first thing your grabbed out of your closet that morning, and there are 5 more in there just like it

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]You say that like it's a bad thing Skylark. Ren wenches r teh h0t.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

well I was in europe on a computer that was in a language I couldn't read.. I was just clicking buttons till it took a pic =[

that being said... what exactly is emo?

M

MeMn0cH

Emo=Emotional..

The brand name given to the kids who are depressed, and wear tight pants and tight cloaths, sometimes go as far as wearing dark eyeliner and painting their nails black..

They listen to emo music, basically anything that talks about sadness and death.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Emo=Emotional..

[/ QUOTE ]

So where's your pic?

Or are you getting emo-tional debating over posting it?

G

Ghost of Siege

<blockquote><hr>

Ren wenches r teh h0t.

[/ QUOTE ]
I went to my first renaissance festival this year in Texas...wenches are hot! I will definitely be going back next year...maybe even dressed the part.

M

MeMn0cH

Yea he is..

Like Ive said before, I don't have a digital camera, my sister does, but shes at colleague..

When shes back from colleague if she brings the camera I'll take one and post it for you all to worship to.. *cough*

T

The Franko

how do you post pictures on stratics? for some reason i cannot post pics or im just doing it wrong.

G

Me at a party on Sunday. Its the normal poker night they have, but I am always working but I got this week off. This is my 4th day of just getting wasted at night. Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Today, Tomorrow, asnd prob the rest of the week as well. Fun ****z&gt;

G

DANG she is a cute lil wisp of a girly !! *SMACKS HIM *sober up man, she is way tooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

G

Think she maybe tried telling you to remove her hat to show off her hair, and since yu didnt ...

G

*laughs*

Static baby!

Patty, that is adorable. And she has such a happy expression on her face it just makes the "hairdo" that much cuter.

Just make sure you copyright that look, so when the developers get a glimpse, and we see it in the next version of hairstyle available for our characters, you can demand royalties.

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]You say that like it's a bad thing Skylark. Ren wenches r teh h0t.

[/ QUOTE ]

*laughs*

Not meant to sound bad at all. I love Renaissance outfits. I just didn't want Dor to be living in denial

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

DANG she is a cute lil wisp of a girly !! *SMACKS HIM *sober up man, she is way tooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe

D

Dante-SP

I know the rpom picture is cheesy but it is the only nice i have. Maybe i wil get a better one.

M

marichessy

<blockquote><hr>

Alas, I finally decided to come out from behind the curtain of <font color="red">CyberNickel</font> ....

....thankfully the lighting in this photo shows my hair as not being in any way grey. Not that I would have any grey hair. IF I did, it does not show.

A meeting photo back in 04.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww come on!!!! I missed it!

You're just a little <font color="red">red x</font> now

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As you wish....

M

marichessy

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As you wish....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh all better now. TY!

G

Figured i would post a pic will update it soon ****ty lighting in room ill probably go buy a digital camera or something monday webcam seems to suck or i need to get a lamp or something lol anways here it is heh. [image]
[/image]

G

Me &amp; My Amigos:

Left To Right: Trace, Me, Ruben, Mallory, Chris, Holden

This picture was back in Sept 30. It was my friend Ruben's Birthday. This is a pick of about half of the normal crew that we have. We were having some cake at his house before we left to get trashed. Was a fun night, although missing like some people in this pic. I dunno if we have a pic of everyone from that night.