• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

T

Tarin/Terra_SP

Bwahaha!
Im so emo i have zippers on my wrists to save time.
I love you Feyre!

Morgana Grim

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yeah it's funny i had to take that word out of his pic http cause it wouldn't post lmao

G

You can also say peac.o.c.k.s, I think, as Shalimar established the period interspersion method is effective, when she was foiled from saying that all the good wishes warmed the c.o.c.k.les of her heart in her own birthday thread (was a long time ago, but that stuck in my memory, because of the oddness that her perfectly acceptable original comment ended up [censored]).

-Skylark

K

kyrie_m

Did you put up that sign on your wall that states "absolutely no swearing"? If you didn't, who did? WHy is it there?

I'm dreadfully curious.

B

bfdd

<blockquote><hr>

Did you put up that sign on your wall that states "absolutely no swearing"? If you didn't, who did? WHy is it there?

I'm dreadfully curious.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's at a friends, his mom put it up because of his lil brother and his friends. She hates swearing and they were dropping F bombs every other word.

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
couldn't we of started a RL pet thread???

Like I cant even find anymore people... all I see is stupid gay pets... wheres the players!

Your pets dont play!

G

Wow somoeone call i medic i think i have to agree with you on that one

W

wavace

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

couldn't we of started a RL pet thread???

Like I cant even find anymore people... all I see is stupid gay pets... wheres the players!

Your pets dont play!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine does!

Q

Quentico

Just a repost; here is a picture of Quentico, Kemo, Rumpy and Mourn'Valas meeting up in Melbourne, Florida. There are more pics here

Lord Quentico
Flame Guardian
TSR - The Seeker's of Righteousness

M

marichessy

That is a cute handbag.

Anyway, for Drax.....I will post a pic of me....a human being without any of my pets in the pic....

B

Bucinka

hi there am new to sl, this me and my gfriend trying to sacrifie my manhood, in rome, good job am catholic,lol

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Hey now!

*is half-Welsh*

[/ QUOTE ]
See what I mean?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Welsh people are scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I may be from a Welsh background (grandmother) but i myself am not, my father was Scottish and my mother devonshire

I

imported_Daan Mor

Pimp ma ride!!

(not my car, just thought I'd share, think it says 'Kemo' on the windscreen maybe though...
)

G

I have made Siege my new home on uo and so... here is a pic of myself...

and myself...

and myself and my fiance...

and, our daughter.

W

wavace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may be from a Welsh background (grandmother) but i myself am not, my father was Scottish and my mother devonshire
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irish and Scottish here. I guess the Irish background would explain my drinking and Scottish background would explain me going out in skirts on the weekends

G

Oh look at her eyes ..expressive and simply gorgeous, ooh she is beautiful lil babygirl.. har she's gonna be a lil heartbreaker when she grows up !

Who the lil one with the cap on head in other picture ?

BTW yall better invite us all for the next meal there !! YUMM !

G

Thanks... the other little girl w/ the cap is a little friend of ours named Destiny.

K

Kemo/Dras

<blockquote><hr>

Pimp ma ride!!

(not my car, just thought I'd share, think it says 'Kemo' on the windscreen maybe though... )

[/ QUOTE ]

Lay off my car bud I dono Even how you got a pic of it. But It is Seriously PIMP!! Your Just Jealous!!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Pimp ma ride!!

(not my car, just thought I'd share, think it says 'Kemo' on the windscreen maybe though... )

[/ QUOTE ]

Lay off my car bud I dono Even how you got a pic of it. But It is Seriously PIMP!! Your Just Jealous!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You only wish that was your car... That thing is like a Bentley compared to the PoS you drive!

V

Virgil Tempest

Two new pictures of me that my girlfriend took while we were out bouldering yesterday.

G

Thats pretty cool looking. I wouldnt do it because I have a fear of heights though.

M

marichessy

Are there, like, suction cups on the palms of your hands.....or did you just get bit by a spider?

H

hillel jordan

Mines well do me... playing siege thief in the near future, need to join a guild.
Name is Alexei Jordan

H

hillel jordan

never got garth brooks or bill paxton. thats the guy from twister right? I hate his acting, he always plays the same type of charachter...

Elric_Soban

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah he was in twister.. i dont mind his acting, but his characters do seem similar... except in Aliens, where he played an awesome marine.

Elric

V

Virgil Tempest

<blockquote><hr>

Thats pretty cool looking. I wouldnt do it because I have a fear of heights though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really fun. I feel much safer when I'm climbing then when I'm standing on something tall looking off.

<blockquote><hr>

Are there, like, suction cups on the palms of your hands.....or did you just get bit by a spider?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like both of those ideas. Unfortunately it's just lots and lots of time over many years.

K

kyrie_m

I ran across this picture of me, in the second grade...this must be about 1982

G

Cute!!! I should scan the pic of me from my First Holy Communion. heh. I looked innocent back then.