• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

W

wavace

<blockquote><hr>

Yes a stupid thing I did when I was young. One of several I have.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lets see some pics of those other tatoos then !

G

Here is my older Daughter with my son.

This is my only other Tattoo I can show you, was my first I got when I was 16 when my father died, it was my fathers rose, Tell me what fruit you think it looks like.

This is on my back right shoulder so sorry a bad pic hard to take alone.
My other 2 you cant see unless I go nude.

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Tell me what fruit you think it looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pineapple, what do I win?

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no objections!

G

I am sorry about your loss. Your kids are beautiful. And I wouldn't say that if it weren't true. =)

W

wavace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea I was kinda going for that, feel free to PM me !!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Tell me what fruit you think it looks like.

[/ QUOTE ]
Pineapple, what do I win?

[/ QUOTE ]

I do see a pineapple. I dont see a rose.

G

You have to remember I did this almost 20 years ago, It is a rose with 2 leaves. I also have a jerry the mouse inside my thigh up high, and an Dragon circling one of my breasts with my childrens names inside its talons. Their cheaper and protector.

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

Who's Jerry the Mouse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom and Jerry, durr.

Perhaps related to Ultima's very own Sherry the mouse, never know...

U

Uther Mortigast

*slaps forehead*

I never thought of Jerry without Tom. Seems so obvious now.

Who's Sherry the mouse?

K

Kreegan

Here's one at a indy wrestling show i worked..

and this is one at work, I'm in the back...not my best pic, but not sleeping for over a day does that to you.

L

LizzyT

<blockquote><hr>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ru's favorite picture...of our wedding rings

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL...I am curious, how long did it take Ru to realize there were rings in that pic?'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh cmon you know he noticed the rings right away, quit being a boob...errr... nm , ill stop there ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, something is different in our wedding pics...can't put my hands on it...hmmm...lemme think.... =)

&lt;3 You truly looked stunning in those pics, Delly =)

K

kyrie_m

Congrats you. When do we (or I?) get to see the rest of the wedding pics??

Are you living out here in california yet? I was just down in the warehouse and getting annoyed with the heat, I was really missing socal.

Oh, and I'm realizing it was a mistake to post that pic. I thought it would be funny at the time.

G

my god...I just realized there are rings in the picture....was that always there?

W

wavace

For those of you who have wondered who The Gerbiler was behind the the computer screen ....

T

TheRoscoe

Pics of my crazy little tennis ball chasing dog, Sparky

He is a Toy Manchester Terrier

G

Ha...he does indeed look like a spazz. That seems to be a trend with little dogs. My sister has 2 Min Pins, and they are 80% spring, 20% yap, I am convinced. You walk into her house, and they instantly start bouncing straight up, and down, reaching almost to the level of your face, yapping, with their silly ears flopped inside out.

-Skylark

F

Feyre

whats with all the pictures off dogs rear ends and thier reproductive organs, cant show humans, i dont wanna see a dogs.

S

Slifer

<blockquote><hr>

Just making sure no one got the wrong idea...

[/ QUOTE ]

You should post the picture in your post, not a link. My clicking-ability was almost worn out, but I managed to click one last link before I was expended.

F

Fat Mike

http://i6.***********/244trh0.jpg
That is me camping and trying hard to be a cowboy.

F

Feyre

I knew a kid who had that same look about him, i told him "nobody ever says i wanna be a junkie when i grow up"

G

Well after 4 years of playing this game i guess i will finally post my Pic's and here is a link to my Myspace as well Myspace

I

imported_Daan Mor

<blockquote><hr>

you looking for a special man in your life?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's here, don't you worry.

He looks a bit Welsh, tis scary...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he looks a bit like Jerry O'Connell, 'tis even scarier!

-Skylark

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

It's here, don't you worry.

He looks a bit Welsh, tis scary...

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he looks a bit like Jerry O'Connell, 'tis even scarier!

-Skylark

[/ QUOTE ]

VERN!!!

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

i LOVE his shoes! too cute

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, his daddy works for Vans Corporate so vans are his shoe of choice. He (babies dad) is an avid surfer/snowboarder and he skateboards. Actually, his grandpa (my dad) works in design for the company that makes Etnies (Sole Technologies) and has been surfing for about 36 years himself. It's funny that a year after my dad went to sole my brother-in-law ended up landing a job w/their biggest competitor. When my nephew was born my dad had infant etnies made for him, lol.

I think the kid is destined to end up on a board of some sort. His dad has already been researching at what age he can take him snowboarding. Hopefully he doesn't end up like his aunt...on an internet board.