The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I am the one that looks like my sig that Rasz did for me a couple of years ago when I was VmP vampiress--the one with the mass of wild natural curlie hair..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe in your sig that looks like your "O" face

[/ QUOTE ]

what is "O" face? The face in my sig is a self portrait i did of me in silk screen... I graduated in art in college.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

what is "O" face? The face in my sig is a self portrait i did of me in silk screen... I graduated in art in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill have to PM you that one hehe

G

Not the best picture I don't imagine, but since I just got a digital camera 2 days ago, I haven't had time for any sweet glamor shots!

S

SavannahSP

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] Ill have to PM you that one hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh heh ... I believe that's an "Office Space" reference. Definitely a PM topic and not a board topic.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ] Ill have to PM you that one hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh heh ... I believe that's an "Office Space" reference. Definitely a PM topic and not a board topic.

[/ QUOTE ]

*blushes*

Yes... I got PMed and now know what an "O face" is.

But truely I think the look on my face is more of a "fore O face" hahahah

S

SavannahSP

No photos of me, hehe. But I thought you might enjoy a photo or two of my preciousss (best Gollum voice). This is my whippet Alexis. She'll be 12 years old in March 2007 and I've had from from babyhood (my mom is a whippet breeder).

Immediately after a bath (oh horrors) before heading over to Grandma's house for New Year's dinner.

About an hour post-bath. Still no sign of Lex emerging from the covers.

Tempted by tuna, Alexis emerges from the covers but has to negotiate her share with kitty Stella.

Happy New Year everyone!!

-Sav.

G

Me, competitive teen bodybuilder/long time UO PvPer...long live Chesapeake :&gt;

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 10, 2003
Frightening isn't it? I mean he looks so normal yet underneath that regular exterior floats the mind of the biggest pervert that ever lived.

G

Trash bags full of laundry at a friends apartment. And no, thats my hair straightened.

S

Steve McCarthy

I may actually be back stateside soon and get to play! Hopefully there will be another ladies night when I am around.

imported_Falon of Eldor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 29, 2005
*figures out a way to keep Aeowyn, Luka and Savannah away...........then notices wedding band and wanders off, stepping over what appear to be booby traps*

S

SavannahSP

Oooh, soldier boy... *ignores Falon completely*

Do you like tequila, Cyclops? *grins*

-Sav.
(kiss kiss)

S

Steve McCarthy

Actually Tequila is my drink of choice when planning to get drunk. Not just any tequila either. I prefer Mescal from a small village just across the border in Mexico. The bottle must have a worm in the bottom and a small red bag of rock salt affixed to the top of the bottle with a rubber band.

We shall be doing shots racing for the worm I take it???

As to holding my weapon.... depends upon if you demonstrate safe handling techniques. It requires a light touch and just the right strength in the hand to properly operate it. Perhaps some time you can show me?

T

The Skunt

<blockquote><hr>

Actually Tequila is my drink of choice when planning to get drunk. Not just any tequila either. I prefer Mescal from a small village just across the border in Mexico. The bottle must have a worm in the bottom and a small red bag of rock salt affixed to the top of the bottle with a rubber band.

We shall be doing shots racing for the worm I take it???

As to holding my weapon.... depends upon if you demonstrate safe handling techniques. It requires a light touch and just the right strength in the hand to properly operate it. Perhaps some time you can show me?

[/ QUOTE ]
*Cough joke Cough*

T

The Skunt

<blockquote><hr>

OH they are wrestling, now i get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
BWAHAHAH!!!!

T

The Skunt

<blockquote><hr>

me at halloween this year

me doing what I do

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow shes pretty hot from behind.

K

krinklypoo

Some pix!

Yes that is parmagean (sp?) chesse!

That is my girlfriend and her dog, the one on the left is my gf :p
Oh and thats the house they live in with me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some pix!

Yes that is parmagean (sp?) chesse!

That is my girlfriend and her dog, the one on the left is my gf :p
Oh and thats the house they live in with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm...there seems to be a vague resemblance here. The girl looks very much the same, but without the Little Mermaid Hat, I can't quite tell if it is the same guy.

-Skylark

G

Few Pics From The Weekend:

Friend's Birthday Dinner @ Makotos

Friend's Birthday Party @ My House

S

Sir Ha-ward

That face shes makin in that last pic will haunt me for the rest of my life, the same way that pic with Quenticos leg did.