• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Siege Real Life Picture Thread

L

Lion De Les

<blockquote><hr>

<font color=purple>Lion... She is a HE!!!!!

Woot!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha

S

Sloan

It's update time

me....fresh after work bleh.... with a very crappy webcam

V

Virgil Tempest

You'll need to host them with photobucket or something like that.

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

<font color=purple>Ziggy likes to eat! = )

[/ QUOTE ]

no [censored]. why are all your pictures of you eating? i bet your UO char doesnt eat that well.

save the pixelated stomachs!

V

Virgil Tempest

Welcome to Siege, Zig! You might even like food more than me 8)

E

Erica

*joins in with Zig...making sure not to cause drama with a secuctive icecream lick or an email*

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

*joins in with Zig...making sure not to cause drama with a secuctive icecream lick or an email*

[/ QUOTE ]

do you play uo?

A

Arden

LOL fellows are getting WAY too much into these pics! i guess ill post more soon! more of me in ACTION!!?! (drunk pics :-D )

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

Yep..Carmen Sandiego on Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]

ah, ok. i thought you just went around posting pictures. :p

nice name though. i'd love to kill you. afterwards id have to run around screaming "where in the world did she go?!?!

E

Erica

Shouldn't be too hard to accomplish, but you'll have to dismount me! I'm fast ;) You'll have to find me though! I'm not in crowded places.

T

tra la la di da

But... you were at luna bank (well, your character was) the other night for hours! I'd log out, log back in, you'd be there! I worried for your items being stolen. I almost ICQ'ed, emailed, or messaged you via myspace - all of which was in your profile!

E

Erica

Yep sometimes I go afk for quite a while, but I put the stuff I don't want stolen in the bank first :)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yep sometimes I go afk for quite a while, but I put the stuff I don't want stolen in the bank first :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt it just be easier and wiser to just log out in the Inn?

G

LOL
Grow Up?
Snappy come back to an honest statement.

Why empty your back pack and go afk on Siege? Especially in Luna where all you need to do is run up the steps and you are in the Inn.
This is why we get posts from New Players complaining about going AFK at the bank and coming back dead and in turn calling the person who killed them a gimp or an ass.

K

kyrie_m

Umm, Severina made a perfectly valid comment (which was good advice as well). Why would she need to "grow up"?

I am guessing the issue is with you, since if she had said that to someone else, I doubt you would have told her to "grow up". Seems you have some personal "issue". maybe you need to grow up.

K

kyrie_m

Love your tagline Zig. I have an awesome live video version of Careful with that Axe Eugene that was done for a public television network in San Francisco in 1970 or so. Roger waters was beating his gong so hard, he broke the mallet, lol.

A

Asmodi_Mhul

Live at Pompei 4 teh win!

as for the other issue...SP.Net that way ------------&gt;

G

It's getting warm in the pics thread! Ya'll are gonna melt that poor girl's ice cream!

Ice cream...mmm. That sounds good. Maybe I'll go get some rocky road today. :)

S

Sloan

I had a couple a bites of chunky monkey yesterday...
that's about all i could stand...it's just tooo sweet for me

but cherry garcia is good anytime

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Live at Pompei 4 teh win!

as for the other issue...SP.Net that way ------------&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, I have that one too. I always find it hysterical when Roger Waters reaches his musical "climax" in that one, and the flame and lava images appear all over the screen.

K

kyrie_m

There is an awesome generic safeway ice cream. It's mocha ice cream swilred with vanilla mousse and it has dark chocolate/mocha chunks.

Hmm, actually, it's about the time of year when Dryer's puts out their peach ice cream. That is to die for.

E

Erica

Well when I go afk, I don't plan on it being for a long time, but it ends up that way sometimes. All I carry are bandages and food, along with the crappy armor which I don't care about. People here sure do make a big deal about nothing. Obviously I am aware that I could die for only going afk for 15 seconds, but its not really a problem. I've never been killed while afk, but have been killed at banks about four times while at the keyboard. Basically what I'm trying to say is mind your own business, and if I come back dead, I wont come here crying and make my own thread.

G

I can't eat a lot of sweet stuff anymore, but ice cream I can squeeze in no matter what. My favorite is mint chocolate chip, but I've had a chocolate craving lately that those little chips can't sate.

There's no safeways in Texas anymore. The last ones closed in the '80s. Every time I go home to visit my mom I check the cupboards for this big jar of unopened mustard from safeway. It's solidified in the middle but there is a thin layer of liquid between the solid core and the glass, so you can swirl the mustard around. It really amuses me that my mom keeps a big jar of 20 year old mustard. ;)

K

kyrie_m

Telling someone to mind their own business regarding a post you have made on a "public" message board is a little silly. If you don't want other people commenting on your business, don't post about it for all to read.

E

Erica

Actually it was brought up by someone, and I was answering her question. But fair enough...instead, how about not making big deals about little issues. Things come up, and you need to go afk. I'm sure you have before, thinking it would be a minute and turning into ten, or more.

P

Phish Phan

The judge of character on behalf of some people is a bit off.

Drop it and let the thread continue? Please?

C

Cors Liadon

thats a mighty fine....

kitty. i'll leave the perverted innuendos to someone else

i once went afk with my bank box open, and had sex while logged into UO. thats how i learned you stay logged in while your bank box is open

i also lost a mare that way

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

rofl you lost a mare the fun way

[/ QUOTE ]

you have itachi all over the place! that is awesome! i was sasuke for halloween ;)

and yeah. i went afk on my tamer/bard/mage (this was pre pub 16) with my bank box open. the mare went wild out from under my feet, and got guard whacked.

that was my first mare too

C

Cors Liadon

<blockquote><hr>

Roger Waters rulez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

... what?

K

kyrie_m

OMG, I was so in LOVE with Syd Varret that when I was fourteen I vowed that when I was old enough, I was going to move to england, hunt down his crazy ass bald self and make him MARRY ME! Ugh, the ideas of kids!

See Emily PLay! &lt;3!

K

kyrie_m

Aww! Pink floyd was my biggest obsession from the age of thirteen until I found the Grateful Dead at fifteen (i'll be thirty in three months).

He's on the far right in this photo (this one always made me swoon when I was a kid, lol)

He was hot even when he was completely crazy

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

And what do you listen to now, kyrie_m ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, lots of Grateful Dead still. Led Zeppelin is always a love. I'm still Pink Floyd crazy though I don't listen to them anywhere near as much as I used to. I've been listening to a lot of the same bands for the last ten or more years, lol. Fleetwood Mac, Beatles, Donovan, the Stones, Frank Zappa is awesome, ...i seem older than I am if you're juding me on musical tastes, hehe. I also listen to a lot of lounge music from the 50's and 60's. I can't stand country music, but Johnny Cash is love.

Some newer things I like: My Morning Jacket, los Lonely Boys, Robert Randolph, Ray LeMontaigne, Belle and Sebastian, I've recently began to like Wilco a lot, but they've been around since the nineties. I've loved Beck since he first appeared on the music scene.

I don't know, my musical tastes are crazy....I have a Perry Como boxed set!

What do you listen to other than Pink Floyd?

K

kyrie_m

<blockquote><hr>

Pink Floyd! \m/

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's hawt! =)

PFFTW

G

<blockquote><hr>

Belle and Sebastian,

[/ QUOTE ]

There was an animated show in the '80s called Belle and Sebastian, about a boy looking for his mother, and his dog. It was pretty cute. ;)