• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Husband Store...AKA OT Babble Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

*hands UOFaerr a bowl of milk* *ROFL* Dang kids nowadays just have no respect for their elders.

I have to agree with you, after looking at that picture again. And when that female gets older, those firetruck bells will be a lot lower. Who knows, maybe they'll move to where they're supposed to be?

O

OTTnMIA

<blockquote><hr>

Not much to pick on with Theo, he's a bit glorious or illustrious I can't remember which one. Still, there is more meat on a chicken wing! woof

[/ QUOTE ]*spits coffee all over screen*

*laughs and shakes head* What am I gonna do with you?

I don't make it to this thread for a mere two days and all hell breaks lose!

*looks over at Taylor* Thatt'a'boy!! Taylor's on MY side!!!! *stands next to Taylor and glares at Faerr*

JESUS FAERR!!! And Mama Faith, you too! You guys are bad bad bad! hilarious, but bad!

Mama Faith, never put ANY thought past Faerr, you NEVER know what thought will come out of that head. I've told ehr for years, her mind is a masterpiece!

*gives Faerr a big hug for the love she threw in the middle there*

*wonders if hugging her was the wrong way to show his appreciation*
rofl!

*flicks Faerr with a rubberband and runs away*

G

<blockquote><hr>

For those of you keeping score at home: Šhard = Taylor. Well, sort of.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ohhhhhhhh.......that explains it!
I'm glad you posted so I know who Faerr is picking on. Thank you kind sir.

G

*LOL* Not at all my dear man. I'm just rather UO dumb at times and don't know which characters belong to the same person. Faerr would say it's because I'm OLD and my memory is failing. It's not that at all. It's actually because..... Wait. What was I saying?

O

OTTnMIA

<blockquote><hr>

*LOL* Not at all my dear man. I'm just rather UO dumb at times and don't know which characters belong to the same person. Faerr would say it's because I'm OLD and my memory is failing. It's not that at all. It's actually because..... Wait. What was I saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

S

shard

This whole identity confusion thing is kinda funny, and certainly not new. I remember back in the heyday of Avalon that we had so many players with so many different characters coming and going it was hard to keep straight who was who. Some of us actually made up sheets listing players with their characters, kinda like a scorecard (hence the keeping score comment above).

Šhard and Taylor are likely to be my only characters interacting on Baja, but that doesn't mean Finis Cortez, Fiziks or Greyson won't be seen from time to time doing their thing.

U

UOFaerr

No No no... I make fun of Theo and Shard. I don't make fun of Taylor. The way you tell them apart is that Shard is the one in the jester hat and has a small package.

S

shard

Faerr didn't say a small package of what. I usually have a small package of reagents handy.....

G

Oh yeah. That must've been what she was talking about. *snicker* Btw...I have some swamp land to sell you in AZ.

S

shard

<blockquote><hr>

Btw...I have some swamp land to sell you in AZ.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanx but no thanx, every time it rains my yard turns into a swamp for a couple days.

G

Here's what our interstate looked like last night. Can you say "CLOSED"? If anyone has some free time, would you come over and dig out the 6 ft. snowdrift in front of my garage? Just utter the words "global warming" near me. I dare ya.....I double dog dare ya!

O

OTTnMIA

OMG Mama Faith!!!
That is some intense weather! Ugh!

Move on down to Florida, madame, 70-80 and sunny year 'round!

G

@<u>Faerr</u>: Small package?! ROFL'ing!!! You're so evil... and proud of it!

@<u>Mama Faith</u>: We had a cloud today.

<center>
</center>

G

<blockquote><hr>

@<u>Mama Faith</u>: We had a cloud today.

[/ QUOTE ]

@Nok: You stinker!

I moved over 300 lbs. of snow yesterday, while digging out the front of my garage. My back and arms are stinging. My husband was stuck in ND so I was blessed with the duty.
The strange thing was it was too warm to wear a coat while shoveling. It was just one of our big spring storms and the ranchers are happy because of the extra grass it will grow for the cattle. So I'm trying to see the bright side of it.

U

UOFaerr

<blockquote><hr>

Faerr didn't say a small package of what. I usually have a small package of reagents handy.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Your Kal Vas Flam is lacking...

S

shard

Yeah, I know. It's the ash. Bulk purchased ash from town just isn't as good as it used to be.

G

Ya I had family in Casper. First time I went there it was the first time I had ever seen homes with hatches in the roofs.

Ah... glorious North Dakota! The Artic of the Lower 48. The only state where the annual snowfall blows into the next state over. The state tree is a telephone pole. And the Badlands are upside down mountains. I used to work there (many a fond memory!).

U

UOFaerr

Whenever I drive through crap like you are talking about Nok, I think "wasn't it nice of our government to force natives to try to live on this desolate landscape?" There was a reason the plains Indians were nomadic. North Dakota in the winter says enough.

Pfffft.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I was in ND, it was 70 below.

[/ QUOTE ]

By any chance, was that the winter of 1983? My husband and I drove up, with our 2 small sons, for Christmas and when we reached southeastern ND, the wind chill was -97°. That was a record for them and I will never be so ignorant as to plan a trip up there during Christmas again! We were so fortunate that we didn't have car problems. Yikes! The young can be so foolhardy.

U

UOFaerr

How could you even think about mowing over something like this? I just got called to rehabilitate this litter of six. I swear these things are like kryptonite to me. I can never say no. (alright I have been asked by more than one person to explain what I mean by kryptonite making me not say no. Pfft I just typed this out wrong. They make me totally weak, immobilzed and incapable of doing much else other than feed them and look at them.)

S

shard

I wonder if I could get the UO Devs to put in an Elmer Fudd form in the polymorph selections.....

G

My 'mowing' of the bunny was totally accidental. Yeah, I felt icky when it happened but at the same time, I'm not a rabbit fan. I wish I still had the pictures of the total destruction they did to all my plants and the lower branches of our trees. *sigh* I wish I could just round them all up and ship them over to you. Maybe you could rehabilitate them and teach them to leave Mama's plants alone.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Great news! The 2007 Wabbit-a-Matic lawnmowers are out!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm never going to live that down, am I?! *LOL*

G

I agree with you and Faerr completely. I'm also a believer in the cycle of life and understand that the food chain is essential. I'd never intentionally hurt an animal and have been known to do foolish things to protect them (like running in front of a moving vehicle to grab a dog that was in the vehicle's path). I really do have a mama's heart and tried to raise my kids with the same respect for life that I have.

Ok....that's enough serious Mama too. Y'all can commence with picking on each other again. I need the giggles!

U

UOFaerr

Hrmmm look at these Silly Kniggits! My knights of the round table. rawr

G

<blockquote><hr>

By any chance, was that the winter of 1983?

[/ QUOTE ]Winter of '81. Ya a working car can be a matter of life and death.

----------

Uh... wascally wabbits!!!

S

shard

Faerr has a coon phobia?!?! What's up with that? Wonder what she thinks about possums? Do marsupials get the love that rodents get?

S

shard

<blockquote><hr>

There's the Shard I know and love!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya ya, just keep yer distance there, Thong Boy!

U

UOFaerr

Uhmmm well I have a pretty severe phobia to racoons, but at this time I can still lead a fairly productive life inspite of it.

So I am not in a rush to cure it. I have contemplated it a bit and have heard rehabilitating racoons can be very rewarding. I have been offered the training, but I just haven't taken that bait. Since racoons can carry rabies you have to get a special license to handle them.

I had a bad run in with one, a friends father had a few animals he should not have had in cages. It was very mean and very unhappy. Then when I got home and told my father about it he was very upset and started scolding me(I think he was just being a stern dad) about never going near racoons because they were nasty, could bite you and give you rabies etc etc.

It made an impression on me because to this day I don't like them.

Come to think of it I have a clown phobia too. *glances at Shard* Thanks HBO.

S

shard

Hey, the whole jester hat thing came from being a Laughing Lunatic! It has nothing to do with clowns!

O

OTTnMIA

Shard, are you reallllllllllllly trying to convince us you're not a clown?

oooops, im sorry, shoulda used this one..... (for faerr) --&gt;

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ya ya, just keep yer distance there, Thong Boy!

[/ QUOTE ]Thong Boy?! Theoran?!

Oh that's just too much information!!! TMI! TMI!!!

U

UOFaerr

<blockquote><hr>

oooops, im sorry, shoulda used this one..... (for faerr) --&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting emoticon there baby bro. It looks like a pogo stick motion sort of.

Okay I am probably going to hell for admitting the following, but oh well Veral would like the company.

Reminds me of the VERY guilty pleasure of sipping a glass of iced tea while painting in my studio and watching the fat neighbor kid try to use a pogo stick. I think she was purple too by the time she was done.

Heck the way she was bearing down on it, I thought she was edging the sidewalk.

Yep, I made fun of a kid. That's the worst thing ever.

G

Wow! I miss a couple days of Stratics and you guys go wacko on me again. Good job! I'm proud of you.

Faerr, it sounds like that kid needs to be jumping on a pogo stick instead of sitting in front of a TV or playing video games (sorry you have to be exposed to it though *grin*). Society has become way too PC for me and I'm personally tired of not being able to call a spade a spade.
I'm NOT becoming more 'youth challenged'; I'm getting OLDER. I could come up with all kinds of them but I'll behave tonight.

U

UOFaerr

Well Mama, I used to have a soft spot in my heart for the kid. I mean who doesn't feel sorry for a child to have such a difficult life long problem and so young too...

BUT my oldest had to ride the kid bus when the highschool bus broke down... And the stuff she said came out of this girls mouth was awful.

She was picking on a kindergarten aged girl that had a cute pixie haircut. She called her a lesbian and a [censored] and encouraged others in the cruel game.

So my teen told the little girl how cute she was and how she liked her earrings and her outfit THEN told her to not pay attention to what the Fatty had to say.

Now when she's outside she says "Here Fatty... HERE fatty!" Like she's calling a pig to dinner.

Well I caught her doing that and told her she must stop. Of course our neighbors don't talk to us much.

They think we are the antichrist because we like Magic and Fantasy and have read Harry Potter, so we must have an altar to the dark lord in our master suite.

Like I tell anyone that says Rowling is an atheist.. "That means she doesn't believe in God OR Satan existing, that doesn't make her satanic."

Anway.. lesigh... I am up too early. I am rambling and should learn to just not post before 8 a.m.

G

I heard a news story yesterday that made me think of UOFaerr's love of animals and just how far people will go to save their pets. A man, who owned a $2000 ****atoo, climbed a 60 ft. pine tree to rescue the bird after it escaped from it's cage. After getting to the top of the tree, he realized he couldn't get back down and the Coast Guard had to fly in a helicopter to rescue him. Now THAT is going out on a limb for your pet! (pun intended)

*I can't believe the species of bird got filtered! Geez! Some people's dirty minds. *LOL*

S

shard

Woooooeeeee!!! Them crawfish were spicy and tasty!!! First batch of spring and they weren't too bad. I guess you folks up in the frozen tundra don't get to eat mudbugs, eh? Your loss and more for me!

G

Oh, contrare, mon Cherie! The crawfish feed is to be held on April 27th in our city. It's quite the festivity in our community with all the money raised being given to various charities. I will not be attending as the smell of that stuff makes my stomach turn. I'm deathly allergic to shellfish and even though crawfish are fresh water (actually dirty water *wink*), they smell too much like seafood. You can have my share while I sit back, hold my nose and make funny faces at you. *LOL*

S

shard

<blockquote><hr>

I'm deathly allergic to shellfish

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, Mama, I am so sorry. I just have no concept of not being able to eat shelled water critters. Glad to hear you guys have a festival and charity benefits! This time of year, there are plenty of mudbug eats hereabouts.

And I hate to stay on the bad/sad bandwagon, but check this out!

Virtual tax on MMORPG monies?

That's crazy talk! Can you imagine trying to explain to the IRS auditor your deduction for nightshade because you were training alchemy?

So to end on a good note, the Braves beat the Mets! Woo hoo!

G

*LOL* I don't even like the smell of seafood so I'm OK with my allergy to it
Now, if it were spaghetti! *groans*

I'm working temporarily in an accountant's office and I've seen enough clients have trouble explaining real life deductions, let alone virtual ones. Egad! That would be a nightmare.

O

OTTnMIA

You're a clown AND a nut who acts like a lunatic!!!!!

*runs away laughing like a madman, "muuuuwahahahahahahahaha!!!!"*

S

shard

*watches Theoran run away*

Hmm, since Taylor won the last BSR, I wonder if I could talk my little brother into some creative misses at the next BSR..... He did mention something about being sure he had a repond bow at the next event.....

Status
Not open for further replies.