• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The Husband Store...AKA OT Babble Thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

In the imortal words of a bored mod....

And in honor of the original babble thread mod, Scarlet Thief!! Man I miss that man *tears*

BABBLE AWAY!!

follow the ROC though, or I will get mean, mad, and pouty..... I think you can handle the mean and mad.. but you don't want me pouty!!

*sticks bubble gum to the back*

S

shard

Why is there bubble gum stuck all over the place?

*uses his dagger to scrape gum off his boot*

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Why is there bubble gum stuck all over the place?

*uses his dagger to scrape gum off his boot*

[/ QUOTE ]

you gonna eat that? ;-)

S

shard

<blockquote><hr>

you gonna eat that? ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhhhhh, I'm gonna try and stick it in Pixielove's hair!

G

ohjno!! No bubble gum in da hair!!! I remember when my hair was knee length and some big meanie in 5th grade put gum in my hair!! I had a panic attack at school cause I thought my dad was going to get mad at me!!

THankfully the beautician got it all out... no hair cutting!!

S

shard

Haa haa haa. Micro$haft was going to host a Live Meeting to discuss Vista security with Symantec, McAfee and others. Live Meeting crashed.

G

hahahaha

On a side note.. the house next door was bought by the City, then sold to a doctor for 1,100 bucks, then he sold it back to the City for 50 bucks and now the City is going to tear it down!

G

<blockquote><hr>

hahahaha

On a side note.. the house next door was bought by the City, then sold to a doctor for 1,100 bucks, then he sold it back to the City for 50 bucks and now the City is going to tear it down!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF... that is INSANE!!!

G

I know, its HUGE too! One of the oldest houses on the block. It's awesome, semi-victorian style, but needs ALOT of work... I wish I woulda known, I woulda bought it from that doctor! hrmph

We're tempted on going and nabbing the awesome crystal chandalier that's hanging in the living room before they tear it down.. dunno if that is legal or not though, tempted on going to city hall and asking them.

S

shard

Bah, just camp it like any other IDOC and snag what ya can! Don't forget your beetle!!!

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So am i to understand you could have purchased a house for $50 ?!?!

or am i reading this wrong ....

if so, you missed a 'elluva deal there!

G

Yep! Man I wish he would have let us know he was going to sell it.

We found out via the Mail Lady, heh.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh , yeah thats too bad ...

man, you can't even 'rescue' an animal from the humane society for that cheap!

G

I just want it to be january already... I don't think I can take anymore bad news before my husband gets home. *sigh* as much as I love the military sometimes I think it stinks!!!!!

S

shard

November is closer to January than October was!

*gives pixielove a long overdue hug*

Long stretches of boredom highlighted by brief moments of terror. Yep, that's the military for ya.

*sends his good mojo pixielove husband's way*

Godspeed pixielove's husband.

U

UOFaerr

<blockquote><hr>

Not much, it's pretty light.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor fella! And you wear those jester tights too.. *sigh*

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Not much, it's pretty light.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor fella! And you wear those jester tights too.. *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

S

shard

Pot calling kettle! Come in kettle!

I'm not the one with a harlequin (sp?) in my sig

U

UOFaerr

Uhmm.. lady mojo is different if you could see my mojo, I'd be a trannie

G

<blockquote><hr>

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a chainsaw?

[/ QUOTE ]Using a McCulloch or a Stihl?!

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck had a chainsaw?

[/ QUOTE ]Using a McCulloch or a Stihl?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Stihl ... but scaled down to woodchuck size ... a woodchuck using a full sized chainsaw is just ridiculous

G

Never trust anyone without opposable thumbs to pour gasoline mix into a chainsaw. :p

S

shard

OK, choking it is straitforward enough, and the tail should make a good pull-rope, but where is the On/Off switch?

You think pixielove had any idea where we would take this thread?

K

Kelly240

Not to kill the convo at hand, but has anyone seen anything like this before? Lol.

The life seems to be regening now though, it was just strange.

G

haha, mayhaps the vendor got sick and tired of hearing people moan about how bad AoS was?

Or, she's probably just trying to kill herself cause her name isn't really a name... I'd hate to be called "AoS Clothing"

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe just this will work ... save the mess of filling the tank ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]ROFL'ing!!!

C

Casey

What the.. this thread's been up here for almost a month and I just now noticed it? Shows you how much attention I pay to the stickies.

Anyway, woot! Babble thread!

S

shard

Let's have some babbling weather reports!

South Arkansas just got the cold front about an hour ago. Temp dropped 25 degrees very fast. Rain came with.

Whassit like in your neck 'o the woods?

@ OTTnMIA --&gt; How are things in the forst?

K

Kelly240

Freaking cold with a chance of even colder stuff falling from the sky later on (in large quantities!).

Translation: about 20 degrees and we are supposed to get 10-17in. of snow tonight.

U

UOFaerr

Pixie? How is your husband doing? It's a hard time of year to have loved ones far away. He's in my prayers.

Shard, it has been colder than a witches titty in a brass bra in my area. I am thankful it hasn't been windy because it could be worse.

Orvago I really like that new wizard sig of yours.

Hi Mama it's been a while.

And here is a slap for Kelly240 because he's mean to MamaFaith. *smack*

Okay I am off to thread killing now.

K

Kelly240

<blockquote><hr>

And here is a slap for Kelly240 because he's mean to MamaFaith. *smack*

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgot an S there

And she starts it. I won't tell you what she called me yesterday.

She's mean I tell ya, she acts all nice and sweet but deep down lies an evil streak !

U

UOFaerr

I didn't forget an S what are you talking about? Get your editing correct!

U

UOFaerr

<blockquote><hr>

It was a dream, Faerr! The mower was HUGE!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is always bigger in your dreams! Mine too. *falls over giggling*

S

shard

<blockquote><hr>

Everything is always bigger in your dreams!

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh! So troo Faerr! So troo!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Pixie? How is your husband doing? It's a hard time of year to have loved ones far away. He's in my prayers.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is doing good considering ... we would all rather he be home, but .... yeah....

But I get to talk to him once a week or so (sometimes two weeks but hey) but we email almost daily .. so its all good ... for now ... we are down to a month before he leaves ... heheheheh so I am happy as a lark at sun up about that one!!!!

S

shard

Good to hear your hubby is safe and sound, and soon to be home!

Faerr, go watch a Charmed episode or something.

U

UOFaerr

Is this one of the large bulb sets of lights? We had a set that the last light on the string had to be replaced each season, plus if you put a blinker bulb in any part but the first light that is next to the beginning of the string then it would go out completely.

Now we are asking the youngest child things like "Well if Santa didn't bring a Baby Alive (aka waste of money) for Christmas, then what would he bring you?"

The child has more fun with a cardboard box and a stick than anything I can buy, so it kills me that she sees a commercial and thinks she wants a doll that poops.

G

Nope its the itty bitty lights .... I don't like the big lights ...

Yeah, I ask my kids that all the time "well if santa doesn't bring X toy what else do you want him to bring"

Like you .. cardboard box's are more fun .. I am tempted to go to home depot and getting a couple regrigerator box's for them and calling it even ... LOL

S

shard

Ima Thinkin I want a big chunk of Blackrock for Christmas. No, no, hell no, that coal I got ain't it!

*babbles on about Christmas*

Status
Not open for further replies.