• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "Baby it's cold outside, lets stay indoors and babble" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Try to stealth-herd it away Fluffi!
Shhht! Don't tell anyone it was my idea!

Was really nice to see a bunch of boardies at the zoo! We haven't done as much as quite a few others but still got almost 20k Zoo points each today... But like Petra said, there's just toooo much to be done in UO... And always far too lil time! Now if we were only playing tamers, like Nico...

G

I worked the drakes at the top of level 2 Destard from 1 - 3pm, Some how managed to miss seeing everyone else who was donating, except Blueberry, but then after I walked the dog I took my draggie to visit the white wyrm.

Scales to the library, there's a talisman I want. 872 scales donated out of the 27500 I need.
Gains for the big guy while he chewed on them
and I'm just off to donate the check from the gold. Had to send Heidi in to fetch that out.

Didn't bring the leather though, forgot to take my butcher's cleaver and hadn't any scissors.

G

It was nice to see a little crowd at the zoo at about 6pm (UK time). Fluff, I have a pink bunny for you if you want it.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just found out I've got a swollen tendon in my arm........

*ouchie*

10 days of anti-inflammatories and if that don't work, injections

G

I hope the anti-inflammatories work, and that you´ll get better soon.

Have taken a day off, and is switching between taming and fixing stuff for Easter. Blueberry has had a bad day in Destard and has died twice from water ellies, so I think it´s time to bring in my miner dude for some ingot hunting, so that Blue can recuperate for a while (It was her pride that was hurt the most
).

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Eeew, good luck and get well soon Barian!
And wishing Blueberry a speedy recovery (of her pride) as well!

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Good morning all!!
Our third Tai Chi class will be in roughly 3 n half ours.. Really fun to do!

G

Good morning

played 'support' last night in Destard for a change, clearing out the other stuff. Got 2 x ankh pendants! Then Terry reminded me the new series of House was starting so I switched off to go watch that.

I

imported_Wishbone

Me and Fin carried on for a short while and then went on a tour of the Zoo

G

Ahaaaa!

Just like I suspected, you were the SRC guard in Destard Wishy

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Then Terry reminded me the new series of House was starting

[/ QUOTE ]

*distinctly remembers telling Petra that*

tch.....your memory

Morning all..................

I

imported_Wishbone

*Recommends Barian for a George Cross*

Probably posthumously!

G

You reminded me that it was on. Terry reminded me that it was actually starting, I hadn't noticed the time.

Been busy on test a lot today, I think I got my head round the new pet commands and I only found the one major bug. Found that early on yesterday, it'll be fixed soon.

G

Morning.

s'not nice outside today.

Youngest coming over for lunch though, should arrive any time in the next half hour.

I

imported_Wishbone

Been snow, sleet and hail here, had to take pup out twice today cos it was soo bloody cold at 7:00 this morning I gave up after half an hour!
Mutt was warm as toast and giving me that " J00 N0Ob WiMP " look

G

Dog's been out twice, son's been, eaten and gone, done a stint at testing the pet commands on Test, as I promised Leurocian I would, now I'm back to taming at the top of the slope in Destard that leads downwards.
Hoping no one kills the dratted wyverns that I've parked among the serpents

G

cold and snowy. Brrrrr!

Tabby, check your thread about library donations in uohall, we might have identified the problem.

I

imported_Wishbone

Spring is not cancelled it's just that Easter is early

Morning gang!

G

Morning all

I think I saw the Easter bunny playing with a Snowman earlier.

G

Not sure what's going on, but I spent hours the other day mining stone because my stone vendor had sold a shed load of stuff.

I've just found most of the items in the parrot's wafer box (which is set anyone access). I don't often look in there, it could have been in there all the time I was digging to replace it.

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might be that Heidi character?

I hear she's a bit of a trickster?

G

Morning.

bit fed up atm. Why do some people always have to 'look a gift horse in the mouth?'

I like to be helpful, I like to share stuff I discover in uo so other people can benefit as well as just me. But some people make me think 'why do I bother?'

I

imported_Wishbone

Morning babblers, wassup Petra?
BTW anyone had trouble with that last patch?, blowed if I can get it to work

G

<blockquote><hr>

Morning.

bit fed up atm. Why do some people always have to 'look a gift horse in the mouth?'

I like to be helpful, I like to share stuff I discover in uo so other people can benefit as well as just me. But some people make me think 'why do I bother?'

[/ QUOTE ]Re: The tinfoil hats and the UOAM update?

G

I lub you all!

and I worry too much

cos I care, and I want to try to do things right

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I agree with Barian

[/ QUOTE ]