• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The "Baby it's cold outside, lets stay indoors and babble" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I've marked 40 runes in that back area, we should have no need to go anywhere near the dragons.

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Petra could worry for England.................

[/ QUOTE ]

..... and all for nowt!!

G

*Sighs*
I just spent the morning buying and turning in bucklers, with my sights set on a shiny pair of Mace and Shield glasses.
Several hours of agonisingly tedious grind later, I'm about 2.5% of the way there, with a meagre 86-thousand-and-something bucklers left to turn in.

I hate the collections, now.
Does anyone want to buy 80 ecru citrines, to put me a step closer to buying the glasses from a scripter?

G

afternoon all

I seem to have had a cross pollinating accident. My bright orange poppies have turned into bright orange snowdrops. I can only assume I accidentally pollinated the poppies from one of my bulrushes plants.

I better look that up I guess.

*wanders over to gardening forum to seek info*

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

We all worry for Wales.....................

[/ QUOTE ]

*wonders if Petra and Firebird will let me call Barian a xenophobic English git?*

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

We all worry for Wales.....................

[/ QUOTE ]

*wonders if Petra and Firebird will let me call Barian a xenophobic English git?*

[/ QUOTE ]It could be worse...
He could have said "we all worry about Wales"

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Well, Platini does worry for Wales...

On another note.... Wow!! The first two FoF q's were the questions we asked yesterday! Answered already!! Never expected it to be on this week already! Impressed! And happy with the answers!! We love Jeremy!

Maybe Sharwyn can ever have a decent Cap on her head and Puji the maid a nice Bonnet! Happy!

G

Officially, no. It's a personal attack.

But since it's in the same spirit as the 'personal attacks' on me in here, I'll turn a blind eye

I

imported_Wishbone

<blockquote><hr>

Blimey.......forgetful and blind

Old age catching up with Petra it seems..........................

[/ QUOTE ]

Brave, very brave

G

i think barian could run that fast to keep up with petra, so yeah old age is catching up with petra ;P

G

or...

barian you shouldn't run after petra with your hip, you might cause yourself a mischief

*edit instead of a triple post*

and kimi defiantly shouldnt run after either of you with her twiggly legs :p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Blimey.......forgetful and blind

Old age catching up with Petra it seems..........................

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to wonder if you took on mining not so much for the ore, as to create a safe hiding place from Petra;)

G

He's just that good at digging holes

*Doesn't grace UO with an answer*

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@UO - I'll remind you that Petra is older than me.................

@Nilrem - There is no safe hiding place from Petra...........

G

ah, I didn't realise she had Legendary Detect Hidden, although I should have suspected it as she seems to have almost every other skill

G

<blockquote><hr>

@UO - I'll remind you that Petra is older than me.................

[/ QUOTE ]
by a whole 6 months!

<blockquote><hr>

@Nilrem - There is no safe hiding place from Petra...........

[/ QUOTE ]

That's cos I've marked most of your newer runes and have got copies of your older ones

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Morning all!! Anyone seen Garrison Darker lately? Been a while since we saw him in here... And Kas?

G

Morning all, water way to get woken up

We didn't even get a flood warning (normally we get one when the brook doesn't get close to flooding).
Luckily the house is safe unless the water goes up another 3-4 foot (it never has), so it's just a case of checking the bottom shed

<blockquote><hr>

Morning all!! Anyone seen Garrison Darker lately? Been a while since we saw him in here... And Kas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid I don't think i've seen either too recently (I think Kas posted about a week ago?)

G

g'morning.

Zoo is currently at 818283, couple of people donating, but I can't get to it till later, couple of things I need to do first.

No chance of us making a tier today, or even tomorrow, which means we're going to be hit by decay

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everybody...........................

*expects to wait 12 hours for response*

G

Good morning,
I was going to respond shortly after your post. However, the pickaxe in your signature is just to hy-hy-hy-hypnotizing. *grins*

G

Thank ye...

Ooo, Yewdale, just went there. Those vendors are anchient. Haven't been here for quiete some while. ;-)

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone's a critic......................

*waves pickaxe in front of narf*

You......will......buy.....everything......on......the.......vendors.......

G

"Musstt....buy........vendor...empty"
.... 15 minutes later and due to heavy fingerache i have recovered from my hypnosis.
"Tooo many itteeems."

ohh..yes i surely once came by and thought "if only this house would go idoc and falll....." *cough*

Happy restocking.

G

busy, busy

One of the Siege vendors needs a refit,

building round tables for a friend on Siege ( http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7575/table1ge2.jpg )

Trying to stock the zoo

Stocking the Mall vendors

Writing a new song for Xorartep (or more accurately butchering an existing pop song for the purpose)

Trying to find time to train the new draggie, Locrian.

It's all go. How do people find time to be bored?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mebbe waiting for a Miner to wander past?......................

G

G´day babblers.
Short lunch break today. Planning on eating, eh... shipping, some unis or drakes to the zoo. Might get a tuna sandwich too.

I

imported_Wishbone

Morning gang, excuse me lack of babble, just got a new labrador and he's taking up a lot of time

G

thanks

They came about because of a thread in Homes and Castles asking about round tables. I found out you can take bits out of them to create different effects too, piccies on the Homes and Castles thread if you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.