• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

when did tic come to sonoma? tic was made from Guild Fel People. "I" Camn from Napa/Baja. As well as my friends camn with me, you know "the people that destroy your guild on a regular basis?" yea them.

S

slipperywhenwet

Lol riley take your own advice and stfu before you look an even bigger noob.

R

riley0888

yea, and thats why you get owned by a noob every single time you see in the game huh?

now stfu please thankS!

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hey moderators, could yopu please shove a sock in this kids mouth? "stfu" is getting really old, if you dont know what it means PM me and ill tell you.

R

riley0888

Why are you mad??? Holy moly Ronthenoobietraitor??? WHY ARE U MAD??????

Anyhow...

stfu doesnt mean anything sorry... its just

my slogan (please no copycats) thanks!

please stfu now thanks.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Why are you mad??? Holy moly Ronthenoobietraitor??? WHY ARE U MAD??????

Anyhow...

stfu doesnt mean anything sorry... its just

my slogan (please no copycats) thanks!

please stfu now thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

S

slipperywhenwet

Do you know any other words then stfu Riley or are you a 10 year old kid?

R

riley0888

yes I know many other words than just stfu....

and no I am not 10 yr old...

please stfu now thanks!

C

CambricOfSonoma

Gee it looks like fel learned how to zerg on Origin or whatever shard they sharded too.

That and they seem to have 3 archer to one other type of template now.

Watch out cop looks like you got a challenger for the most archers in one allaince title.

Seriuosly tho fel showed they can zerg it by running to buddies for a heal in a 1 on 1 fight today.

yep took 8 fel and few allaince members to actively take control of the gate today when there was only two player actively engaging.

Yes ganks happen but it's funny to see them talk smack when they clearly are able to hold thier own without zerging.

Clue for ya guys it's only death ingame not outside the game quit running to buddies for a heal and maybe ya learn how to survive on your own.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol wasp told me to learn how to pvp when he killed me on his gimptastic archer today, you are pothetic.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
and he just killed me again and talked like he has skills, wow wasp you can lightning strike good. But its understandable, if i were you ide play an archer too.

F

Freeze2149

I woulden't talk about Wasp having skills, because WASP was the best known fighter for many years. He dominated the shard for a couple years with him and a couple of buddies. But now, it simply doesn't take a lot but back then it did. But you woulden't know that because you like to shard hop.

I kill you with just a archer with 115 archery and tactics. Nothing more.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

But you woulden't know that because you like to shard hop.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to point something out, because I only usually [censored] talk to be comical. But today, ISO and Fel sat in front of the cop house in fel brit for a good 10 minutes trying to kill me (who as naked) and ****ada an archer. They got me, and I kept ressing and askin if they liked the insurance they were getting. (I was naked.) So then they kept talking [censored] about how they owned COP and we were house hiding *******. There was 7 ISO/Fel and 2 of us. But we're the *******. Rofl, get a grip guys.

An interesting point I want to make is that, they kept calling me stupid for ressing right next to them. I want to ask you, who's really stupid? They wasted bandages and regs on ressing some one with no insurance. Smart...

You know I got love for alot of people in both guilds. Ron, Trin, Charlie, Tek, Mallamis, all you [censored], but some of the people in your guilds need to get a clue.

G

u guys are too funny....

ISO/Fel/3F/R1Z is a zerg?
This is news to me because last time I checked COP was the guild with like 7 allies. Just because EFL got smart and quit ur ****ty ass zerg alliance .... now u guys don't have any numbers?

Reminds me of something COP guys used to say .... "Maybe you should pick your allies better"

R

Rooster ^^

Napa is getting boring, think I just may Xshard back over thisway and free lance, either here or ATL... cant decide. ISO still toghether right?

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

Yes. Iso is here.
I would personaly chose Atl if you connection can handle it. If i was at least 60 ping to atl i would be there on a nother char just to pvp. But i ping 120 there

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to say, Philos is a damn dirty monkey! I hate you! And your damn Hammer pick! You [censored]!

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

I just want to say, Philos is a damn dirty monkey! I hate you! And your damn Hammer pick! You [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

You whiny little [censored]! I kill you a couple times and it's the end of the world.

We are still on for tomorrow night, right?

P

Philos

It's okay because Freeze told me he would take me out some where nice.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gnome and I had dinner on the beachwith candle light at sunset! He is such a sweetheart! Nothing like Champagne and Strawberrys!!!

P

Philos

The only thing I have to say is that Gnome is a ho and Freeze was very gentle.

P

Philos

I bet you all didn't know, and he would like to keep it a secret, but Gnome is a regular Martha Stewart--not quite as good as me--but you should see his new house design. It's nice.

And, just as an aside, usually I am not much for trash talk and I actually don't really mean this to be trash talk. Lastnight, for the first time, I got a decent comp bow on my archer and I head to the gate. I really don't like playing the archer and if Philos had bushido maybe I'd just play him. In any case, not saying that we don't have archers, but generally COP had them first. So, I am going up against the big names... skullsniper, ember, jesse, etc (And of course COOP the ultimate PvPer of the shard--okay, that was trash talk)... the archers that don't completely depend on house hiding. I will certainly admit that I was dropped. But I had for every death I killed 3 or more. I guess its just a little sad that after a few days of playing an archer I can be "better"... or perhaps it's all in the bow... but the bow isn't that good.

Though I will still maintain that "better", as far as archers go, is just who hits first. Maybe I was just lucky. Anyways, this is not meant really to be trash talk... just more to point out how ridiculous archery is...

But, lets get back to the romantic drama.

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

I HATE YOU PHILOS, LAST NIGHT ITS FINAL WE ARE NOW DIVORCED
IM STILL SAD

I

H
A
T
E

Y
O
U

P

Philos

<blockquote><hr>

I HATE YOU PHILOS, LAST NIGHT ITS FINAL WE ARE NOW DIVORCED
IM STILL SAD

I

H
A
T
E

Y
O
U

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, in addition to killing COP, I killed CB. But, honey, it was an accident. I swear! I didn't realize you were fighting a COP at the time. LOL!!!

Take me back baby! I'll do that special webcam dance for you!

PS - Is it getting a little ****-erotic in here or is it just me? Has ISO turned into a merry group of hobbits (see Lord of the Rings for Frodo and his homoerotic relationship with Sam)?

H

HAL-OG-Gm of TiC

Hey all anyone person who remembers me i'll be back here soon most likely late this month alot of real life stuff came into play an had to leave sorry left the guild in such un capable hands to come back to hear of theft an want not but o well i'll be looking for some colors to fly over my head hit me up....

Aim: Halstarflame

P.S. any beef i used to have don't think it's left yep COP still on top of my list to dislike with out knowing you soo sorry yet again cause we all know i cheat :&lt;

H

HAL-OG-Gm of TiC

An you must divorce him cause your one an only tru lover is back... Don't make me pull out an oldie but goodie an cause an Sanglypuff to reappear too along with charlie an his SuperNifty tital

H

HAL-OG-Gm of TiC

An for the history of TiC..... TiC was napa players brought over by Fel when they went to Napa we came back were part of the guild had a run in with a former member/gm of Fel an i left Fel an Created TiC with Raithen an I asked CB to come over Hell I Gave CB that dam account ;/ an well then after a while of BSing around with the typical bickering mobs of alliances we bounced around a bit finding our own footing some call it back stabbing but hey you got a right to talk stupid like we all doo... I left game guild had nothing holding it together an people moved on o well get over it kid :&lt;

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why does fel insist on talking [censored] on characters that suck? They play nothing but archers then [censored] say "OMG YOU GOT OWNED ROFL!!!"

Suicidal Gnome

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno who that is. I know every guild plays archers, but why does Fel seem to have to be giant ****s about it?

S

slipperywhenwet

COP alliance is clearly the number one archer guild (followed closely by MOO and PAS). We all know they cant play mages they used to get owned when mages were dominant (whine about wands all you want you still got pwned). Now the only way they kill anyone is by using the lamest, saddest, gimpest crap out there...bushido or AI archers. LOLERS!!!!

PS Hal I love you!!!!!!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAL!!!!!!!!

I love hal more than slippery, but slippery is uber thirteen thirty seven fer shure....

Status
Not open for further replies.