• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

1. ISO has 11 actual members...

Hmm btw, thank you for pointing that out, every single week I only see less than 15 to 20 members of COP even though we got over like 218 members on uo.com. So I am thinking that our actual members are only around 15 to 20 max. Time to stop bit%hing about numbers.

2. How long have you betrayed our alliance to ISO and Fel side because of some temporary gold and joy?? I believe that had been about 2 months ago? So howcome you know we are not organized after 2 months? I believe 2 days ago at Oaks, we have about same numbers, you guys and 3F failed to take our oak spawn??? So does that mean we are unorganized as before??? Try to make up more things again??? noob?

3. Sorry, what I saw is called bi%ching, or you wouldnt be a loser who log on people's teamspeak and screenshot all the names, post it to the public to try and make us look bad. But fact is, we DONT FREAKIN CARE. Just like how you dont freakin care when you abandoned our alliance when we NEEDED help. Now stfu traitor.

4. Good for you, I hope you learn more Japanese in the process.

5. That's good for us. Because I am glad that you did not choose us as your guild/alliance so that I can kill traitor like you every single day I see in Felucca.

Now stfu.... dont feel like talking here, because I know that whenever I begin talking smack, this thread would be locked again HEHE.. But sorry all, I believe Ron is a bit annoying so I do have to start and pwn him on the board :)

I look forward to your reply traitor Ron Fellow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im no trader, I was TiC when I first came to sonoma, TiC was great and i liked *almost* everyone, then Raithian had the brilliant idea to join the COP alliance, big mistake, it newbified the guild raithian started stealing powerscrolls from the guild fund ect ect, i was never for joining COP the guild was going to trash, so I left.

and all your other replies just show your idiocy themselves no reply needed

Cheers-
-Ron Fellows

I

imported_TurboTimmy

Freeze the diffrence is you were counting characters we were counting actual online players

R

riley0888

Ok.... you need not say anything but one thing

Just admit that you just got pwned for point no.1, 2, 3, 4, 5 because you didnt answer any of my points at all.

Please stfu from now on.

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=dd2205890debd2a2:9
57 PLAYERS ISO beats our 40 COP ALLIANCE

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=dd2205890debd2a2:9
52 MEMBERS BEATS OUR 40 COP ALLIANCE

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=5bc20e089fc1f360:9
77 MEMBERS BEATS OUR 40 COP ALLIANCE

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=7ad4859fe958e38d:9
159 MEMBERS BEAT OUR 40 COP ALLIANCE

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?g=8bd1e55862da41d4:9
AND A EXTRA 9 DL TO ADD TO THE ALLIANCE

We LIKE to plan, unlike your guild. We get as many people on sunday because we plan it the week before. It's amazing how many people you can get. Add your members up im sure you can get more then 40+ moron. Stop pancakes, you have a lot of members there. Over 250+ so stop your *****ing.
Its your fault for choosing allies that dont even speak english, that you cant even talk to to plan. Not ours, so cry me a river.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, so hows it comming on that "life" freeze?

R

Rooster ^^

Something to think about here... ISO does not need to use numbers to make up for a lack of skill, we have fought ISO plenty of times with even or close to even numbers and they were all good fights. COP on the other hand gets steamrolled with close to even numbers... its just two different styles of play. Twork with some skilled players makes for a hella good time, when id rather go blue and farm blood elementals than play with people that dont know what their doing. Thats why the smaller guilds are more skilled.. its much easier to zerg than it is to have Twork.

F

Forsaken

<blockquote><hr>

its much easier to zerg than it is to have Twork

[/ QUOTE ]
Be like 3f
fight only if you have 2 times there numbers
talk alot of [censored] while you fight
Run like hell if its 1v1

I

imported_TurboTimmy

forsaken everytime you post your intelligence seems to drop 3f will fight way out numbered and if you get 1v1 against a 3f your still going to die. incase you havnt noticed you have the whole forum is doging on you id go check out the chef/tailor forums mabey

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Freeze the diffrence is you were counting characters we were counting actual online players

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but, what im trying to get is, there is more then enough of you to get 40+ people online, you need to time and get a schedule best for all of you. Then you woulden't have to complain about our numbers. You guys have well over enough.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Something to think about here... ISO does not need to use numbers to make up for a lack of skill, we have fought ISO plenty of times with even or close to even numbers and they were all good fights. COP on the other hand gets steamrolled with close to even numbers... its just two different styles of play. Twork with some skilled players makes for a hella good time, when id rather go blue and farm blood elementals than play with people that dont know what their doing. Thats why the smaller guilds are more skilled.. its much easier to zerg than it is to have Twork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but were im coming from is the harrowers, theres no way you can do harrowers with not a lot of people. COP doesnt get steamrolled when harrowers come. You might not have a lot of people, but i'd rather have a large group to earn money with then to have a small group do some spawns, some other stuff but not harrowers. Its basiclly preference, you guys choose the small, we go big. But when it comes down to *****ing, you guys do that best becuase of our "numbers"

F

Freeze2149

One thing I'd like to put in about war. I killed one the other day, and the person happened to have a 120 peacemaking scroll on them at the fel brit gate. Shows how bright they are.

T

Trinsauce

Freeze honestly... When have u ever seen 40 people raids on a Harrower??? It ain't going to happen ever except with ur alliance... U seem to think we can get 40+ people in our alliance online when u do Harrowers, I feel to see the logic... 3F starts loggin in at roughly around 11pm-midnight PST and plays when everyone is sleeping for school/work whatever it is they do... That's half our alliance right there... there's only 11 members in ISO, Fel is on Origin... Now please tell me how it's remotely possible that we can get 40+ members to log in???

Better yet, how bout u plan to do a Harrower on a Friday night say....around midnight PST and when 3F gets on in full force we shall see if u can ACTUALLY defend a Harrower... U still have yet to have a real force come up against ur Harry's cause we're either working/not home or out partying... What ur failing to see tho is we don't give a rats arse we'll come and raid ur Harry's with 4-9 people... We die but we still have fun collecting on some insurance from yall which shouldn't ever happen 9 on 40...

T

Trinsauce

Ur absolutely right... Almost every Harry I've been to we had no more than 20 people... 14 defenders 5 killers 1 protector... Heck, we've done a few harry's with juss 14 people total...

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats exactly what W@Rs been doing. Freeze likes to brag about doing there harrys but we really dont care. we go there for the fun of the fight and the tons of insurance we get off the meat shields. no offence or anything but your just getting us all wrong. we want your insurance and if we happen to steal the spawn or whatever thats just the bonus prize, seems ISO is the same.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Freeze honestly... When have u ever seen 40 people raids on a Harrower??? It ain't going to happen ever except with ur alliance... U seem to think we can get 40+ people in our alliance online when u do Harrowers, I feel to see the logic... 3F starts loggin in at roughly around 11pm-midnight PST and plays when everyone is sleeping for school/work whatever it is they do... That's half our alliance right there... there's only 11 members in ISO, Fel is on Origin... Now please tell me how it's remotely possible that we can get 40+ members to log in???

Better yet, how bout u plan to do a Harrower on a Friday night say....around midnight PST and when 3F gets on in full force we shall see if u can ACTUALLY defend a Harrower... U still have yet to have a real force come up against ur Harry's cause we're either working/not home or out partying... What ur failing to see tho is we don't give a rats arse we'll come and raid ur Harry's with 4-9 people... We die but we still have fun collecting on some insurance from yall which shouldn't ever happen 9 on 40...

[/ QUOTE ]

What your failing to see is YOU GUYS have enough people, BUT you cant communicate with them. I'm sure on a friday night you can get on in 2 in the morning and play. Partying lasts probably from 10-2 or 3. Why would we waist our time trying to defend against 3f. It woulden't be as hard as you think it would just because we have fought them before and we've beat them. For instance, it was about 11 and we were doing oaks. 3F was on and they had a lot of people I'd say around 15-20. We simply pushed them back in the open field. But anyway, thats not our fault that you choose bad allys, its not our fault that you can only communicate with some to do things. All i'm saying is you have the numbers whether it be in the morning or evening.

What I also dont get is you guys are comparing us to 3f. 3f Is a JAPANEASE guild, simply they live in japan and have a different time frame then us. Sonoma is a US server, and they come over on our time. Were not gonna fight 3f on at the same time I realized that, but thats there fault and not ours. So if you guys are complaining that you cant get the numbers, its just you have the numbers just a bad alliance to do so in the timeframes. Thats why we choose guilds that we can do all the above.

H

He Hate Me

<blockquote><hr>

... 3f will fight way out numbered and if you get 1v1 against a 3f your still going to die....

[/ QUOTE ]
not entirely true, some maybe, but overall they will NOT fight 1 vs 1.The ones that will are the exception not the rule.And Ive fought alot of 3F in my time here and the only ones that can drop me(wich isnt very often) are the ones that use ninja dp parry mages or some other gimp template. hehe

F

Forsaken

<blockquote><hr>

forsaken everytime you post your intelligence seems to drop 3f will fight way out numbered and if you get 1v1 against a 3f your still going to die. incase you havnt noticed you have the whole forum is doging on you id go check out the chef/tailor forums mabey

[/ QUOTE ]

Accautly I normaly only post to start [censored] :)
As for 3F There great Teamfighters but i would say 95% of them cant 1v1 but thats alright thereTemplates are built for group, and the only one's dogging on me is the ones i like to talk [censored] to
And if you wanta talk Non-Intelligence you should go see your Boy Ham who spouts nothing but ****talk but cant back any of it up
Plain and simple this is a pvp thread Its meant for ****talk, i come here and ****talk becasue getting ganked by 3f and then they sit there and talk non stop [censored] is all good, but heres its not i guess

R

riley0888

ok stfu, you already got pwned in the last post.

thank you.

See you in game!

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

ok stfu, you already got pwned in the last post.

thank you.

See you in game!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that he always posts with at least one "stfu" and "I pwned you (with some sort of refrence to the boards)"?

So much hate in you, post something positive for once.

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but were im coming from is the harrowers, theres no way you can do harrowers with not a lot of people. COP doesnt get steamrolled when harrowers come. You might not have a lot of people, but i'd rather have a large group to earn money with then to have a small group do some spawns, some other stuff but not harrowers. Its basiclly preference, you guys choose the small, we go big. But when it comes down to *****ing, you guys do that best becuase of our "numbers"

[/ QUOTE ]

No pancakes involved Freeze, im just stating the facts.. Your best 10 could not take W@R's best 10 or ISO's best 10, when it comes to skill its something your guild lacks in comparision to the rest of the shard... which is fine, you dont care about that because you have numbers to make up for it. The only reason you are so "big" is because you have the lowest standards and the most alliances. Like I said before COP does mostly pvm, when they PvP they die unless they have the numbers on to make up for it. Would you say im wrong?

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yawn,whoever this forsaken clown is, another nobody from W@R? Who care? W@R hasn't shown me anything except that half their blues won't ever attack a red unless its a group of 3. Talk about backing up? You fight like COP, all numbers, if not, run like crazy. Not sure what char you are, but I assume your one of the many noobies from W@R that can't hack it on any shard so you transfer around till you think you have found a spot where you might have a reasonable chance to compete. Don't talk [censored] until you or your guild can back it up. Get your shard transfer tokens ready, your about done here...

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

No pancakes involved Freeze, im just stating the facts.. Your best 10 could not take W@R's best 10 or ISO's best 10, when it comes to skill its something your guild lacks in comparision to the rest of the shard... which is fine, you dont care about that because you have numbers to make up for it. The only reason you are so "big" is because you have the lowest standards and the most alliances. Like I said before COP does mostly pvm, when they PvP they die unless they have the numbers on to make up for it. Would you say im wrong? <blockquote><hr>

War's 10 best against COP's 10 best. I think it would be a good match personally, we have the best archers and some good mages on this shard. Our numbers make up for the 8 guilds that are all after us. When it comes down to the 10 best of WAR your thinking 10 mages vs other 10 mages. COP has some great people and I think you underestimate there "Skill" as if you call it. Aos is no longer "Skill" its either point and click or jam your fingers on a keyboard to see who can cast the magic arrow the fastest.
COP and PVM? Your wrong buddy, when was the last time you went to tram becuase COP doesn't PVM. The only "PVM" we do is doom. And another thing, another reason were so "big" is because when somewhon wants to join we find out there info and find more about the person instead of reject them. "When we pvp we "die" unless we have the numbers to make up for it?" You can have your opinion and I can have mine, but what I think is that we would do just fine with our "numbers" just about 5 months ago, COP was by itself and we did just fine with our 20 people. So you can't say that.

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

Yawn,whoever this forsaken clown is, another nobody from W@R? Who care? W@R hasn't shown me anything except that half their blues won't ever attack a red unless its a group of 3. Talk about backing up? You fight like COP, all numbers, if not, run like crazy. Not sure what char you are, but I assume your one of the many noobies from W@R that can't hack it on any shard so you transfer around till you think you have found a spot where you might have a reasonable chance to compete. Don't talk [censored] until you or your guild can back it up. Get your shard transfer tokens ready, your about done here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ham ICQ: 333098850

We will duel and post some screen shots.. 1v1 2v2 3v3, This offer stands to ANYONE on this shard.. any guild if you doubt the skill of my guys. Keep up the banter on stratics, we will see if it adds up in game.

R

Rooster ^^

And freeze, do you not consider spawning PvM? You just said you do it for the money, I could understand if you did it in hopes of a good fight.

F

Freeze2149

No I dont, We do despise ALL THE TIME just for a good fight, becuase nowhons at the gate. Thats half the reason WHY we do despise.

R

Rooster ^^

Well, suppose we will be looking for you more often, always out for a gf. Sounds like we wont have any trouble finding one.

T

Trinsauce

Freeze how bout u try spawning with 3 or 4 people in despise like we do... That's the only way ur ever gonna get ur guild any better... It doesn't take much for 13 which is ur base number of people we always see in Despise to take out 6 raiders which is what we normally throw at u... Ham, I and Falcon tend to do 3 man spawns down there often and we hold our own... This morning for example... juss me and Ham til DQN showed up... the 3 of us fought 10 MOO for aproximately 10 mins before we all finally died... we didn't run and bail out on the spawn... we fought 3 on 10 and didn't give a rats ass... U use to play in old school UO maybe u should try bringing back some of the perserverance the game use to have...

Last night was another example... I gotta give it to those guys tho... they didn't bail but u also knew u had another 10 people coming in to back u up... anyways we had 6 raiders and we killed ALL but 1 of ur guys who obviously was smart enough to run away to set up a rez spot for all ur ghosts... the 6 of us killed the other 8 guys 4 times over before the rest of ur alliance showed up to help... I've gotta give those 8 a lil props even tho I shouldn't cause they got smashed BUT they didn't run away and hand us over the spawn on a silver platter... We went wrong and slowly got picked off cause we started gettin relaxed thinkin we could own them more and more and slowly got scattered and that was our downfall... It won't happen much...

F

Freeze2149

Trinity why the hell would we go down and do a 3 man despise and get raided and even risk losing it. We usually for at 6-10, and im sure thats a good amount plus you can do the spawn faster with good money. Lets see have 3 people doing the spawn at 8 at night, then 6 3f, 3 iso 5 war couple fel. Thats a great idea!

Yeah congrats on the spawn, but see I understand your point, just I think its kinda stupid to risk something like that when you can get a good 120 in. Say a 120 magery pops and thats 10m you dont wanna get raided at the last second with 10million gold flowing around that easily. We love the fights though. Like I said thats the reason we do it to have a fight, but at the same time to get gold. The more peeps the faster anways too.

T

Trinsauce

U say ur in it for the fights??? What kind of a fight do u see happening in a 13 on 5??? Realistically that fight should be over in oh about 3 minutes... I still fail to see the logic there as will about 90% of this board... Ur better off taking those 13 to Brit gate and fighting the millions of archers running the shard now... Like I stated without a doubt... U WILL HAVE MORE OF A FIGHT DOING A SPAWN WITH ONLY 5 MEMBERS... the fight will last way longer and would actually be a lot more fun for both sides...

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

We do despise ALL THE TIME just for a good fight

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Trinity why the hell would we go down and do a 3 man despise and get raided and even risk losing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

irony :/

G

All I hear in this thread is a bunch of babies crying. I mean comon, do you guys need a tissue? Quit crying about numbers you damn babies. I know for a fact that at least HALF the time COP fights anyone at spawns there are almost always equal numbers. I'm there half the time, so I should know. The only time you guys ever raid is when you have close to even numbers. So sthu already. Get more people or get back to the shard you came from. Or keep crying, it's pretty funny actually.

R

Rooster ^^

We will duel and post some screen shots.. 1v1 2v2 3v3, This offer stands to ANYONE on this shard.. any guild if you doubt the skill of my guys. Keep up the banter on stratics, we will see if it adds up in game.

ive posted this before, if you have an issue take it up with me in game.

I

imported_TurboTimmy

I would like to thank the Cop alliance for the wonderful harrower 3f/ISO got all 32 scrolls 10 of them being +25's

P.S. I would like to give Azal Dreadfield the award for the biggest noobie ever i think he got owned 25 times

S

slipperywhenwet

I want to see some screenies timmy!!!!!! sounds like my guildies are doin just fine without me. Still owning COP (but then again how hard is that). Hi ron!!!!!!!!!

p.s. anyone but morticia from EFL is a total noobie

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did ICQ you rooster...You were on my ICQ list already, I think I gave you a vendor at my Luna house once. Depending on when we do this, we can try 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, etc. I just gotta make sure some of my guildmates are on. At most, we max out with 6 on at once lately, and average about 3 at any given time, but we still do okay.

I

imported_TurboTimmy

sorry slippery i didnt get any screen shots ill be on the look out though im sure nori took some

F

Freeze2149

Yeah and every battle we fight ill post screenies just for slippery too, gonna be fun. See how many dead WAR and ISO we can get.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never seen a harrower get 10 +25's before :)

I do have to say that it seemed to be even numbers down there. We only had 16 3F/ISO and 3 of those were dedicated to working the harrower while the rest of us defended (once we took over). I think this really proves that COP can't roll without massive numbers.

But, then again, thanks for the +25 stat. I will use it on my red archer :)

Ham

F

Foxie

*grins* I got screen shots - some darn good ones too with lots of death and destruction (my faviorite). Check the thread below.

F

Freeze2149

I do have to say that it seemed to be even numbers down there. We only had 16 3F/ISO and 3 of those were dedicated to working the harrower while the rest of us defended (once we took over). I think this really proves that COP can't roll without massive numbers.

Yeah just like you say I hack. All we need is numbers, yet when I go against you you run either inside your house or have somewhon with you to help gank. Nice numbers Ham.
You guys take one spawn and your already talking [censored].

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah which isnt much different than your running 15 screens away and hiding and coming back when there is more COP to back you up. Add in the Despise we took later that night (when we only had maybe 9 and COP had at least 18) and the Oaks we just took from you, I think we can talk it up some more. When your balls drop kid, come talk to me.

Speaking of the despise raid, ISO can do despise between 1-5 people, Devlin stealthed the COP gh and counted 18 people that met together to do Despise. And we still took it...

F

Freeze2149

Oaks was even and we killed you guys 4 times and the last level the spawn killed us and you didn't. The numbers were even we had 22 people in our TS and i counted the 3F which was 15, and you guys had atleast 7 ISO.

Like I said you take one spawn and you talk ****. Hmm, I run 15 screens away? Why dont we have a duel on whos the better pvper in a area were you cant run such as wrong roof? Then I cant run 15 screens and you'll say I hack more, even though you just suck at this game. Your a horrible field figher, and a horrible team player. So if you want to start bragging about how good you are, your not.

T

Trinsauce

I juss wanted to add... Trinity for the win... I showed up half way through the Oaks raid last night and got in 16 kills as well as the skull... Thank you COP for the fun times... Bought a brand new dinner table and logged on to make some phat cash when I got home...

And thank you for handing us the Oaks skull and netting me 140k insurance and 31 more murder counts as well as a 25 stat scroll in the end... Better luck next time... maybe u should not do Oaks without less than 30 people...

F

Freeze2149

Id just like to thank that we just did 5 harrowers and the skull we tried to get last night we did today with only 7 people. So looks like your wrong. You might have got insuance but i got 2.5m :p So 2.5m beats 140k.

I'm confused though you got a 25 stat scroll at the end of a Oaks. Doesn't make sense, plus you guys had about the even numbers and like I said we kicked your butt for 4 times but when the 4th level popped we coulden't hold the spawn plus 22+ enemys. So it was a good fight.

And like you said we had LESS then 30 people, in TS we had 20 kthx and my pictures proves you guys had ATLEAST 18+.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Id just like to thank that we just did 5 harrowers and the skull we tried to get last night we did today with only 7 people. So looks like your wrong. You might have got insuance but i got 2.5m :p So 2.5m beats 140k.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea...if you did 5 harrowers and only got 2.5mil..then you're doing them with entirely too many people, and/or your members are stealing from you.

F

Freeze2149

Or maybe because we only use the good scrolls? And think of all the guilds too while your at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.