• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jaric Mondoran

*waves*

The funny thing about this thread is I am pretty sure you are all newbies.

*walks out disgusted and muttering under his breath*

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

*waves*

The funny thing about this thread is I am pretty sure you are all newbies.

*walks out disgusted and muttering under his breath*

[/ QUOTE ]

and wtf are you?

J

Jaric Mondoran

Someone who quit so the non talent charlatans could be competitive. I don't expect you to know me, I don't expect even 10% of the people on this board to remember me anymore.

Let's just say that these people are arguing and jockeying for greatness in a game that no longer has the skilled players it once had, or a system that requires thinking. All the posts i've read on this board have people fighting out of houses, guard zones, or server lines and people consider this a good fight. So go gather your magic wands, go buy your equipment, and go 'pvp'. You'll never be one of the bests, we're all gone.

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

Someone who quit, All the posts i've read on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

congrats...

you just won uo

now go find something better to do than troll on a forum for a game you dont even play ;&lt;

T

Trinsauce

Jaric what's up buddy??? Long time no see/talk... How's life treatin ya??? Still in the service bro???

Anyhow for those of u new to the shard or even new to pvp, Jaric was a hell of a mage... He quit the game when AOS came out for personal reasons and I'm sure reasons pertaining to the direction the game was headed... He was hell on wheels and a hell of a guildmate... We were in PkP and we totally dominated this shard for 3 years NO MATTER what anyone else says... When we had that run we were in factions, and close to 40 guildwars at the same time... If we got 7 ppl together we were indestructable... the cross healing was better than any guild past and present... 3F resembles PkP the most in their teamwork...

And before anyone even flames this post bout the past and what not... THAT WAS HANDS DOWN THE ONLY TIME PVP MEANT A DAMN IN THIS GAME... no armor, no special abilities except the random wep specials that u couldn't control... resist skill meant something... I should've gotten out when the core of Sonoma pvpers quit too...

Jaric if ya ever feel like comin back bro, I got some [censored] for ya to put together a killer suit and all that... If ya ever feel the itch to come show up some of these board warriors juss holla at me...

R

Rooster ^^

<blockquote><hr>

If ya ever feel the itch to come show up some of these board warriors

[/ QUOTE ]

Please do, sonoma could use some non trash-ball pvpers... assuming you are an exception..

<blockquote><hr>

So go gather your magic wands, go buy your equipment, and go 'pvp'.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guild Trin reffered to above, 3f, is the only guild I see using wands... other than Goliath IFC and a few others.

J

Jaric Mondoran

Ya, I'm still in the service. I'm comming up on my three year mark though which means my full benefits are about to come through. They are cutting alot of people in my career field (communications, ask phobos about it) and I maybe looking at getting out early. I went to Iraq, did the desert thing, and frankly being stuck in Kansas doing a job I hate (i got removed from spec ops training when I blew my ACL) is really getting old. I can't handle living in a small city.

As for me trolling the boards, I'm visiting my mom in Austin and there is not a whole lot for me to do in this city since everyone I knew from my college days moved on. Eh, I'll still be drunk on 6th street at some point this week though.

I might log on my account in the next month or so just to see what vortex left on it from when I gave it to him. If my chars are still decent (and not all red, lol) and I still have my etherals I might make a go of it for awhile. I'm sure I can adapt to the current pvp and I need something to do in kansas besides drink all the time.

R

Rooster ^^

Good, when you do.. Q me, im always up for a good duel.

T

Trinsauce

cool beans Jaric... If u need anything juss lemme know... I've accumulated a ton of stuff in my time and have plenty sweet stuff for u to get equipped with to start ur way back into the mix...

J

Jaric Mondoran

blah, I don't think you can log onto myuo unless you have an active uo account. That would be nice so i could check the status of my characters before activating the account.

When I get home trinity I'll hit you up. Also, I started posting at the pkp boards again. If you don't know the url hit me up and I'll give it to you. I don't want to post it here since that usually cuased an influx of board spammers.

B

Beta-

I remember Ciraj died a week before AoS dropped and she had over 1k short term counts. And he died to a guard whack after recalling into Britain.

Good story about DrooG: He left Napa.

J

Jaric Mondoran

Ciraj was my red character, I took her deep during the minax hks runs in faction wars post 16. They always had blue chars around harassing us so I started wacking them once my hally mage was 7xgm. I also enjoyed killing everyone standing around the gate in bucs den. Plus I dropped Jarics gm taming (yes, i dropped gm taming) and started to convert him to a pure mage.

The big one is I don't want Jaric or Peepily to be so far red that they can't be both made blue again.

B

Beta-

Obelix played Peepily a couple of times before he left, pretty sure all of em are blue.

I

imported_TurboTimmy

<blockquote><hr>

and Btw Nice work ISO running around all on Archers Taking Pvp Lessons from the Elite COP now?

[/ QUOTE ]

ISO went to a rat spawn today at City of the Dead and we were fighting E^E and W@R along with some KQ and i thought it was funny that there were SIX Stealth Archers from W@R in attendence
1. The Enemy
2. Shadowfox
3. Mercedes
4. QuickSilver
5.Tombstone
6.Amaya

Thanks for playing W@R but you just put your foot in your mouth on this one

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even with only 4 ISO and at least 4 KQ, 2 E^E, and 6 W@R, we still took the spawn made it out with some nice scrolls.. All W@R could do was an occasional 4 person stealth hider gank and hide again. And when they had the balls to stay un-hidden for more than 2 seconds, they usually wound up dead lol...

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uhhh...

we werent there for any scrolls, we just went there to ruffle a few feathers. sounds like it worked. ^^

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats just another pathetic excuse. It's not that you didnt want to come for scrolls, its more like you CAN"T come for scrolls lol. None of your reds can stay out in the open for more than 2 seconds without dying, so you pretty much have no shot at finishing your own spawns.

F

Freeze2149

Wow, and last time I checked I heard WAR pancakes about stealth archers about COP. k

P

Pahr Iaah

I would LOVE to see the E^E KQ alliance try to raid a W@R spawn, but untill that day, please pray for a brain before you try to post about something you know nothing about. We (W@R) are all playing to have fun, and though I really do enjoy seeing people like yourself getting lucky every once in a while. Try to hold your own for at LEAST an hour before you start talking trash

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ham92 is not a part of E^E and we dont talk any trash unless it is brought to us first then it is only to defend not to continue the fight. Pahr Iaah you replied about E^E and KQ but we arent the ones that said anything dear.

P

Pahr Iaah

Sorry love, no disrespect to your guys
he said they finished the spawn that E^E KQ W@R and ISO were at. You guys got it so if he isnt part of your alliance he must be totally retarted or just a troll thats trying to irritate people.

F

Freeze2149

You know what we should do is set up a BIG spawn night on sunday, and then have all the guilds be prepared and have like a King of the Hill, except defend and complete the spawn. That would be fun.

F

Forsaken

How bout each Guild makes a team of say like 3-5 people and we have a last team standing fight at somewhere like the Farms

J

Jaric Mondoran

How about someone just spawns the harrower and free-for-all is what you'll get?

Heh.

I like that idea a lot better.

P

Pahr Iaah

<blockquote><hr>

You know what we should do is set up a BIG spawn night on sunday, and then have all the guilds be prepared and have like a King of the Hill, except defend and complete the spawn. That would be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
<blockquote><hr>

How bout each Guild makes a team of say like 3-5 people and we have a last team standing fight at somewhere like the Farms

[/ QUOTE ]

I like both these ideas

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Pahr your garbage. Talk about totally ********? uhm lets see, anyone in W@R would qaulify . Just so you know, we carried out the scrolls on that one, and we did take the spawn. If KQ things they took the spawn, well let them dream a little, they started it, we took it, and they made about 5 attempts to get it back and didn't actually make a full stand until the champ was half dead. So try getting your facts straight before you pop off calling people ********. Just know that your guild couldn't do anymore than run around and hide and they got rocked when they stayed out in the open for at least 3 seconds. I'm in ISO and your guild of total gutter trash stealth archers can't compete on this shard or any other shard, which is why you move around so much. Don't come around talking trash when your in the guild most compared to COP and probably the most similar with the ratio of good players to noobs at about a 1 (good player) to 10 (noobs0 ratio.
What's fun in this game is trashing pathetic guilds full of nobodys like W@R and some butt clown name Pahr. I did notice W@R failed to kill anyone till at least 4 stealth archers popped out for about 1 second to get in an AI and hide again before they got rocked. Sorry son, move on to Origin or some other place where you might have a chance to compete but I doubt it.

P

Pahr Iaah

lmao, that was awesome. Its not often you hear butt clown! It's so cute and simple, in a 5 year old kind of way, but funny none the less. You can continue your antics and amuse me more if you like.
Its like watching the little boys on the playground trying to insult each other when they obviously have no idea how to go about it.

U

umba tumba

Well Pahr youve got to be at least the cutest "butt clown"! ^^

Rootin

F

Forsaken

Lol ISO has what Turbo Timmy and ummm..........damn let me think ..........yeah you have turbo timmy
We have lets see
1.Cookie Monster
2. Marauder
3. DeathBringer
4. Cyrus the Virus
5.Rooster
all of which im sure will be glad to give any of you dirt naps and those are just the names off the topof my head
Why do you go Cuddle up to your little wanding buddies and stick to the truth

and on a side note

<blockquote><hr>

ISO went to a rat spawn today at City of the Dead and we were fighting E^E and W@R along with some KQ and i thought it was funny that there were SIX Stealth Archers from W@R in attendence
1. The Enemy
2. Shadowfox
3. Mercedes
4. QuickSilver
5.Tombstone
6.Amaya

Thanks for playing W@R but you just put your foot in your mouth on this one

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah :( i was there on my mage but got picked off quick by your archers since i was the only one showing

S

Shin

On the topics of trash and ISO...

I popped through an ISO gate to the farms on my thief and watched a duel between TurboTimmy from ISO and a recent x-sharder named Black Ace.

After Ace beat Timmy in the duel (!!!), the ISO watching proved exactly how lame they are by ganking him.

To Black Ace's credit, he came back all by himself and tried to take out Ron in the midst of 4-5 ISO. He eventually died because Timmy blocked a teleporter up, and then Ron started spamming 1v1 even though the reason Ace died was Timmy's interference.

As far as W@R and their stealth archers, I actually saw Cookie decimate an entire squad of Fel/ISO while just TWO archers, Enemy and tombstone, were absolutely DESTROYING ISO at the Despise altar. Then when you finally got 1 of the stealth archers and had to basically sick Ron on the champ to get the hell out, several scroll carriers got destroyed in the star room by the same W@R archers. W@R was outnumbered in this fight by 3 to 1 odds, and I as an objective spectator was quite impressed.

Adam [UN1T]

F

Freeze2149

I totally like the idea of the farms. I love the 3on3on3, would be very fun. I remember a while back like 4 months ago, Monster, Timmy, and I had like a 3vs3 against Fel. Was a blast, with mixed in teamwork, and strategy. Sounds fun ;P.

Anyway, Ham I might have misread your post but you said something about how War is compared to COP having good to crappy is 1-10. I totally disagree, War has some awsome pvprs and same with COP. ISO does to, but not as much in my opinion.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol ISO has what Turbo Timmy and ummm..........damn let me think ..........yeah you have turbo timmy

[/ QUOTE ]

Saying ISO has no talent is ridiculous. Their entire guild is made up of nothing but some of the best pvp'rs on the shard. Steve, Monster, Turbo Timmy, Charlie Brown, Ron Fellows, Trinity, Pheonixx, Sonia, Xion...all of them are far above "trash". Before there was an ISO, and 3F had no allys, I always considered those listed to be some of the toughest people to fight against. Don't get me wrong, i personally wouldnt call W@R trash either. As far as i've ever seen, you come out to fight and work together, I respect it. However, I've fought against both of you, and you don't have room to say ISO has no talent. As far as the whole stealth archer thing goes. I do think it's getting alittle insane how much use this template is getting, but ALL of you guys are using it to some extent. So how you can criticize each other is beyond me. Personally, i dont care what you use. We use our wands, you use your stealth archers, 2 hit kill bushido warriors, whatever. If you think its strong use it or create something to counter it. Anyways, those are just my feelings.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

As far as the whole stealth archer thing goes. I do think it's getting alittle insane how much use this template is getting, but ALL of you guys are using it to some extent. So how you can criticize each other is beyond me. Personally, i dont care what you use. We use our wands, you use your stealth archers, 2 hit kill bushido warriors, whatever. If you think its strong use it or create something to counter it. Anyways, those are just my feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally someone else gets it. Stop complaining about archers coz everyone has them.

J

Jaric Mondoran

So far from uo.com ISO is the only guild that has pvper's that at were good, if not great, before the current run of comedy that OSI is calling pvp right now.

Those people had 'talent' when it took 'talent' to play. So if you want to call ISO 'talentless', you're barking up the wrong tree. If you've only become known in pvp in the last year or two, then you're likely the 'talentless' scrub.

F

Forsaken

I have seen the light
I take it all back
Im Sorry Ham forgive me
I want you to have my lovechild :)

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uh... A lot of w@r is made up of the very same type of players. Most of them are from other shards so you just might not know who they are.

P

Philos

I love when Sara posts. Genius.

I miss UO... everyone kill someone for me today.

Without explaining, I am losing my [censored] mind in this abbey... only 3 more weeks of these white walls

At least Top Gun was on tv lastnight!

T

Trinsauce

Jaric, I finally got a chance to read the boards again... busy with work and rl stuff... ya know how that goes... anyways ya I'd like to get the PkP message board addy again say wahat's up to the guys and stuff... Ummmm, do u have ICQ or AIM so we can get together and get ya some stuff to get ya back in the game???

Sara, I appreciate the compliment on being a tough person to keel... ISO is a very strong group no matter what any of the haters say... and if ya notice one guy who hasn't been in the game knows that ISO has 10 great team pvpers and it's not cause he and I r friends it's cause he's witnessed it first hand when pvp was all about skill... Jaric u the man... Get ur account back up and running and let's bring a lil PkP action back to Sonoma under a diff guild name of course... ISO for the win...

On a side note, ya W@R does have some good playas... the 5 mages that were listed r all good but what everyone is getting at is they aren't always representing the guild, it's the stealth archers...

Anyways Philos get ur sorry arse back in game kid...

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only ISO I've really been seeing a lot of latley are your archers...

Once again, everyone has them stop complaining.

J

Jaric Mondoran

My ICQ is 18357430
My AIM is dwnhilling

Hit me up on there and I'll throw you the pkp URL.

M

Martin

incredible.. shin you are an idiot.. black ace is a scamming low life [censored].. he scammed xion and timmy asked him to duel.. he beat timmy only because of his 50 hit fireball wep and dp.. that takes no skill at all dude sorry. as far as forsaken saying all ISO has is turbo timmy.. your an idiot and a half. i mean seriously rooster marauder and cookie are good duelers.. the only one i personally have a winning record against is rooster and rooster knows that when ISO had its pvpers before we quit we had 7-10 mages that could beat/compete with your top mages anyday.. considering ISO has the least amount of people out of all the major pvp guilds.. we have the least.. we have id say 7 active members right now consider I sonia/steve/phoenixx/charlie brown/slipperywhenwet/zex/ all left or took a break from uo. but you can ask gooch or kahvi that when we had our members there was no competition. cop hid with there 300 members and got harrowers taken 12 vs 50.. Saying all we play is archers now may be true because we are always out numbered so we play chars that can kill people faster. also consider me have one stealth archer and the rest are straight archers.. anyways ill be getting a suit together to start playing and start dueling again..

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know who black ace is nor have I ever met him... But I was just curious how he scammed xion?

T

Trinsauce

Gooch, go read my post again... I didn't complain bout u guys having stealth archers moron... I simply stated that is what everyone has been referring to W@R being represented by as of late... Sorry u couldn't comprehend that

Status
Not open for further replies.