• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

<blockquote><hr>

And think of all the guilds too while your at it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that suppossed to be my line....?

Seriously though, your post doesn't really make any sense, if you want anyone to understand it you're going to have explain further. But just to put it in perspective for you, i made 3mil on the ONE harrower we took in Destard the other night. So no matter how you want to look at it, gaining 2.5mil from 5 harrowers just isn't something you want to be posting on Stratics.

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously though, your post doesn't really make any sense, if you want anyone to understand it you're going to have explain further. But just to put it in perspective for you, i made 3mil on the ONE harrower we took in Destard the other night. So no matter how you want to look at it, gaining 2.5mil from 5 harrowers just isn't something you want to be posting on Stratics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sara honestly, you'll never be able to understand him. I think he's got like short man syndrom or something coz whenever someone says something about him he gets super defensive and just goes of on a rant. Either that or he is using some kind of code that I haven't figured out yet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sara honestly, you'll never be able to understand him. I think he's got like short man syndrom or something coz whenever someone says something about him he gets super defensive and just goes of on a rant. Either that or he is using some kind of code that I haven't figured out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, Secret code for the win! (i think might Riley be in on it too...)

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Im bragging about the 5 harrowrs we did, 32 scrolls on each harrower is 150 scrolls. Now, I'd say probably 25 of the scrolls at +25's. So where im getting is all the people made 2.5M too, and not just me. Plus, why not post it on stratics? Isn't there something to brag about because nowhon could stop us? I think thats something cool, and if you dont I dont care.

No syndrom, I just like to brag about how nowhon can stop us ;P. Sure we have a lot of people, but according to you guys you can do a 10vs2 and kill us all. So you guys really shoulden't complain about our numbers yet like I said its not our fault either, its really yours becuase your not getting on the ball and getting people together.

I

imported_TurboTimmy

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Im bragging about the 5 harrowrs we did, 32 scrolls on each harrower is 150 scrolls. Now, I'd say probably 25 of the scrolls at +25's. So where im getting is all the people made 2.5M too, and not just me. Plus, why not post it on stratics? Isn't there something to brag about because nowhon could stop us? I think thats something cool, and if you dont I dont care.

No syndrom, I just like to brag about how nowhon can stop us ;P. Sure we have a lot of people, but according to you guys you can do a 10vs2 and kill us all. So you guys really shoulden't complain about our numbers yet like I said its not our fault either, its really yours becuase your not getting on the ball and getting people together.

[/ QUOTE ]

32x5=160 mabey my calculater lies though

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

I think he's got like short man syndrom or something coz whenever someone says something about him he gets super defensive and just goes of on a rant. Either that or he is using some kind of code that I haven't figured out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

S

slipperywhenwet

ron u are a noobie....lol...haha pwned via boards!!!!!!!!!!

R

RudeBoySKAnks

Black Ace is a scammer from baja. Probably fled the shard being the [censored] he is.

C

Cobra_Commander

Maybe its time to start a new thread. Gets annoying clicking through the pages

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

YAY COP RULES!!! ONLY TAKES 22 PEOPLE TO RAID A DESPISE FROM 5 PEOPLE!!! HURRAY!!!!!!
we had -
Trinity [iso]
Shrek [iso]
San [3f]
Pepsi-cola [3f]
Gin [R1Z]

COP ALLIANCE!

viper
carrer criminal
elrond
kefka
celestial knight
lefty
kms
freya
judge roy bean
jump steady
hawkmoon
phantom
Mcknight
jack
deadly poison
ed
crayfish
jamison
runfast miner
jaa da kiss
xon orcen
lone ranger

Great Job!

R

riley0888

ok stfu, you do not need to post any information on this board. No one freakin care about your bullcrap. Just suck it and get along with it.

Omfg Charlie, i start to find that you are only one freakin annoying kid, I start to wonder if you are even lying about that you got a wife and a kid now!??!?!

I mean wtf is your problem, are you so ******** that you need to post every single battle on this board even the daily despise spawns etc...???

Oh well, what i could say to you is, please stfu now thanks and that will be all my ending phrase to you from now on.

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

Your the only one that crys. OMG MY PING IS SO HORRIBLE, CHARLIE IS THE FASTEST PErSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!! OMG I CANT PLAY A MAGE BECAUSE I BLOW AT UO. OMG I HAVE TO PLAY A STEALTHER OMG OMG.... keep crying little girl

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Balinor Duel Charlie Brown, he has almost the same template as you, I will be willing to put 5 mil on that duel if your not chicken.

R

riley0888

ping with traceroute as of 29 August, 2005 (11:39pm HK Time)

server: sonoma.owo.com

ip.address and host name is deleted dont feel secure showing those sorry...

Hop Ping Time Ping Avg % Loss Pkts r/s Ping best/worst
1 5ms 5ms 0% 41 / 41 4ms / 10ms
2 3ms 100% 0 / 40
3 3ms 14ms 0% 40 / 40 3ms / 229ms
4 3ms 4ms 4% 38 / 40 3ms / 64ms
5 3ms 5ms 0% 40 / 40 3ms / 109ms
6 4ms 4ms 0% 40 / 40 4ms / 4ms
7 218ms 228ms 0% 40 / 40 160ms / 280ms
8 219ms 226ms 0% 40 / 40 159ms / 277ms
9 225ms 225ms 2% 39 / 40 160ms / 416ms
10 229ms 227ms 0% 40 / 40 157ms / 292ms
11 232ms 236ms 6% 37 / 40 167ms / 312ms
12 228ms 221ms 0% 40 / 40 154ms / 255ms
13 221ms 219ms 0% 40 / 40 159ms / 262ms

Anyhow, thats the usual ping/connection i get in Hong Kong and average is around 200 to 300 ping with some packet loss.

I dont play UO much nor pvp much anymore since AoS comes in due to reason

#1. I am back in HK and do not like to pvp or play in such a bad lagged environment. I am not able to utilize/maximize the performance of what I wanted to do on my spells with my mage like when I was back in Canada.

#2. I am working in HK; therefore I do not have time to hunt all those godly items for my pvpers again, if you could check my characters, there is 0 doom artifact or a piece that is worth more than 2 mil. on my suit of ALL my pvp/pvm characters.

#3. My friend had been using my characters (even now) for awhile before pub.32 and had not been playing much so i play more again when pub.32 almost hit and the first char i use is Ghost Mouse, i am really sorry that I kicked your @ss everyday with that character on my 250 ping connection during that patch when you are still in your original TiC guild with slipperyarenoob and Ronfellowthetraitor.

I dont need to bi$ch about ping time, but the reason of my performance i could tell u that its 80% of the lack of connection and 10% of items. Yes I am sorry connection is really that important to me and that is a very big difference comparing to that in Canada to me.

Trust me actually Turbo Timmy in ISO knows me pvping and kicking people's butt in the guild !V! with Asher the Great back before AoS even hits. Ask him how many times i actually die in a WEEK when pvping in circumstances of 1 on 5 ALL THE TIME. You say your guild could 1 v 5? I am sorry I was the only TB myself back then and i take on 10 SLs (GuPowers, Debra O'Conney, etc.) or 10 minax (the Hong Kong guild) (Diamond Black, Tetekmyoue, YoX, etc....)at once no problem with my 40ping.

He probably even knows me when I have 3000+ kill points stored in my faction character when I was back in Canada and pre Aos when all these items even exist to save you item based losers.

Go ask Turbo Timmy about me and please stfu. Turbo Timmy aka. Justin aka. SirArrowHead is a good friend of mine. I surely hope he doesnt get infected by you and talk $hit like you also. But again from what I recall, he doesnt rarely talk $hit anyways.

HOWEVER, you are one freakin annoying dad. Please go take care of your wife and kid now OK??!?

Oh ya, and please STFU please!!! I BEG U!!! GEEZ!!!!!!!

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

Because he needs excuses why he sucks so friggin bad.

Hey riley why dont you stop talkign about my irl life now? kinda getting old. I'll ask please.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

Because he needs excuses why he sucks so friggin bad.

Hey riley why dont you stop talkign about my irl life now? kinda getting old. I'll ask please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then maybe you shoulden't bring it up? Charlie browns shows how bright he is again my posting his pictures on a brand new post. Does the post WASP owns entire ISO alliance ring a bell? DING DING? Really getting old about how your talking about how good you are in game and in rl too. kthx go wand and chug and wand and chug more. kthx

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

SOMBODYS PISSY HE CANT KILL CHARLIE ON THE FIELD.... WAND AND CHUG = BEST FIELD FIGHTING SKILLS EVERY !

Now i play the game to win people such as you. I have succeded at this. I use a wand and pots to win. It works. So please.. hush little boy.

R

riley0888

B:

OMFG!!! Charlie Brown is the best PVPER in UO. He could beat anyone despite using a wand or not. He doesnt need to chug and doesnt need to wear the best armor ever to kill anyone. He also doesnt need good connection as hes pinging higher ping than 70% of the people on Sonoma yet kicks anyone @ss he sees.

Charlie Brown is my idol and hes the best pvper in UO forever. Everyone please pray him and praise him and honor him for being the best pvper ever in this world has borned.

What kind of reward does he want? Does he want the number one pvp UO statue mailed to him by the UO community? The statue would say
"In memory of Charlie Brown [ISO] of the best ever pvper in Sosoria"

A: Hey what are you talking about there???
B: I dont know what I just talked about, but Charlie seems so cool that he is well known in this community as the best pvper ever!
A: *sniff* *sniff* .... AHHHH howcome I smell sarcasm of what you just said?
B: Uh....., HEHE because I always being sarcasm of what I say. I always say things that are the opposite of the truth LOL!
A: HAHAHA! Good ONE! But anyhow, I still think hes a good lying news reporter of pvp anyways HEHE.
B: No I think he's very honest person.
A: You're right Mr.Sarcasm.
Sarcasm (B) : HEHE

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

<blockquote><hr>

OMFG!!! Charlie Brown is the best PVPER in UO. He could beat anyone despite using a wand or not. He doesnt need to chug and doesnt need to wear the best armor ever to kill anyone. He also doesnt need good connection as hes pinging higher ping than 70% of the people on Sonoma yet kicks anyone @ss he sees.

Charlie Brown is my idol and hes the best pvper in UO forever. Everyone please pray him and praise him and honor him for being the best pvper ever in this world has borned.

What kind of reward does he want? Does he want the number one pvp UO statue mailed to him by the UO community? The statue would say
"In memory of Charlie Brown [ISO] of the best ever pvper in Sosoria"

[/ QUOTE ]

Bout time i start getting praised. ^^
My skills really comming out. Ty for telling every one ^^

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Bout time i start getting praised. ^^
My skills really comming out. Ty for telling every one ^^

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl ghahahahahaa

S

slipperywhenwet

Rofl pwned...lol charlie I worship you please teach me how to pvp....oh wait maybe i should just join the zerg alliance cause clearly they know good pvp.

Im still waiting for a non personal attack response to my call for a 5 on 5.

R

riley0888

Why not you QUOTE my whole dialogues instead of only the first part???

Kinda sad to see 3 garbages talking about pvp here
haha

R

riley0888

You, Slipperythenoob, Ronthetraitor.

Yea I mean dont worry, its okay! dont cry little kid.

R

riley0888

simple... look at the following image....

Back in several months ago......

TiC/COP/EFL is allied together....

Ronthetraitor sees that TiC/COP/EFL alliance is falling apart in the coming weeks, he decided to take a step and go towards our growing enemy's alliance 3F/Fel/ISO/R1Z. Now tell me if Ron is a traitor or not???

Its very obvious. Please stfu now.

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How bout this,

Ron comes to a new shard, Sonoma. Joins TiC, Guildmaster of TiC steals millions from the guild and allies COP. RON dosent like being stolen from and wants nothing to do with COP. takes a few weeks away from sonoma, comes back and joins ISO with friends.

kthxbyepwnedirl1v1nospecialsnopotsnowandskisshugwink stfu

C

ChrlieBrwn [ISO]

I dont see how anyone on a game can say "Traitor"

Every one in TiC that is in iso is because of me.

Ok lets see. I camn over to help my friends on somona. i was currently on baja. My friends quit fel 4 days after i transferd. i then went with them to TiC. I convinced TiC to allie with KQ/P because my friends Steve and Sonia were P.. Ok now I leave "Death in family" come back allied to COP. I was removed from the guild also... when i was considerd "Council member" and raithlin ellis said he did not know if i would like COP alliance thing so he removed me temp, because me, him and hal, disliked "Freeze". I told him i would hang with it. i didnt mind, we have to becomes friends for fights some times. THEN, all kinds of 120's and 25s become missing all of a sudden? only raith and khavi had accss to them chest.. HMMM so i said "F this" and i joined ISO with my friend as a gm "STEVE" i have known for years. Slippery, jimmy, rikku, ron, se bonnah[tic], battery all were a team on baja. i brought them to sonoma. Battery still isnt here. he will be here today ^^. now next time you refer to "traitor" just stfu. we are friends. this is were we belong. if iso ever disbanned i garantee those i listed will always be in the samn guild together.

F

Freeze2149

Hmm, your still missing a part out.

TIC comes to sonoma, allies COP alliance. TiC backstabbes on COP and Joines P and KQ PROMISING TO BE GOOD ALLYS. One week leater 3/4 OF TIC joines ISO.

You also stated that "Raithan" stole all your goods. But from that story you never have proof. What if "Khavi" took them? You don't know exactly. What if Raithan took the 25's and sold them for money for the guild and you started dogging on him so then you quit?

So yes, in conclusion you are a "traitor" for hitting us in the back two times. But thats real fine, becuase were doing fine without you ;P

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was not in TiC for more than a week after they allied your newbie guild. your insane.

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

I was not in ISO for more than a week after they allied your newbie guild. your insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whos "They" becuase if your speaking to terms of ISO as "They" you must mean ISO. We never allied ISO. You are insane.

R

riley0888

PWNED...

good job Freeze.

and

good night Ronthenoobietraitor.

kthxownedomfg1v12v2ownedpftfftttlolkthxbyeusux4evernevergetbettercuzujustsuxlikethatandwillneverchangelapwnedkthxbye

Lord Ron Fellows

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They is TIC

anyway hey balinor when are you gonna post a screen pf me owning you 3 vs 1 today

R

riley0888

First, Freeze is not Balinor, why reply to him?

Second, you mean you killed Balinor 3 v 1 today when your team got 3 and Balinor got 1. As a matter of fact is that, Balinor is also a mage and you are just a noobie warrrior who is a traitor.

Now stfu thank you.

F

Freeze2149

You needa answer my question Ron. When did ISO ever ally COP? You need to learn how to type and get some brain cells.

S

Steve-

<blockquote><hr>

You need to learn how to spell. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from you? LOL?

F

Freeze2149

<blockquote><hr>

DOh... meant to put TiC, my bad, but i think you already knew i meant that.

[/ QUOTE ]

:p thx for answering nice guy.

R

riley0888

Yes, this is coming from me.

Now stfu please Steve. I guess this is non of your noobie @ss business?

Status
Not open for further replies.