• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Krom FL for over a year now, Cursed from pac and not sure about hyp just saw him for the first time last night since i havent been on since then. And we have only been on sonoma a month buddy not 2 plz get it right. And the more spawns you do the more practice we get so plz go pop one so that we can give it a go round plz Im begging you !!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait a sec, did u juss say PRACTICE??? Are we talkin bout practice??? (if anyone's a basketball fan they would understand that line)

Anyhow I thought FL was this well oiled machine and would own Sonoma from the day it set foot on here??? Shouldn't need any PRACTICE if u were that good...

And only 1 month??? LOL Juss cause u didn't fly the FL tags doesn't mean that FL members were not here... Various FL members were here not flying the tags but they sure were FL... Spin it any way u want it but FL's actually been here longer than the 2 months period...

T

TrustMeInc

You pop all the spawns and work them in the morning. So I am guessing 6 am is prime time for FL? LOL I mean really who is up at 6am.

On another note last night FL was trying to do a peerless and got owned up again. In fact, That Sick Macer was begging us please man all we trying to do some stuff. Begging for mercy? The mighty FL begging. LOL

Also poor Ooji got ate by my dog like 10 times last night. I love Ooji its like buy one get one free with him and his self res. lol

I

imported_Wing Chun

i love propoganda

Why is it that the more we beat down the opposition, the more misinformation is spewed across the boards. Folks believe what you want if it makes you sleep better at night but in the end we will have this shard locked down.

I

imported_Vexxed

ahahahaha... Wing...

I gotta say wow... just wow.. Hypocrit much ?

<blockquote><hr>

i love propoganda (aka Raven ?)

Why is it that the more we beat down the opposition, the more misinformation is spewed across the boards. Folks believe what you want if it makes you sleep better at night but in the end we will have this shard locked down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Wing Chun

The King and Queens of Propoganda have to go to GB!. If those guys spent less time spweing forth misinformation they might have gotten more accomplished.

Here is what i know tho and take it for what its worth.

I have been in several guilds and you never really know what a guild is about till you are within their ranks and in their TS/Vent. And i have been very surpised at how off target most people are when they talk smack about guilds then never have been a part of.

G

<blockquote><hr>

i love propoganda

[/ QUOTE ]

This shard will never ever ever ever be locked down by FL. Too much heart on this shard kiddo. I absolutly hate most gm's and thier guilds on this shard but if I see them and you guys on the field at the same time, I betcha we got you on auto target. I'm sure they feel the same way about me. And I haven't seen FL beat down noone. Yeah i been killed a few times by FL but hardly a beatdown. But if lying on these forums gives u a warm and fuzzy then by all means keep talkin. I'm sure other shards are reading our forums and laughing at the fact that Sonoma(the lil guys) is hardly shook or moved.

G

Oh yeah and like Expletus? FL has been recruiting since day one. Thats the whole point of a zerg guild. Whats this cease fire deal I heard about between FL and COP Huh?

I haven't been on much, which that will hopefully change but I can promise you this FL, nothing is "locked down" or even in control by you guys, if anything you brought back some love of pvp against complete zerglings.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Has anyone else noticed how many of the FL turd-minions say the same thing? "I have been in many guilds, and I see the same thing....."

Why is it that the guild hoppers are the ones preaching to the rest of us? How many guilds do you have to be 'no longer a part of' before you get the clue that THERE IS A REASON YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO STAY!!!! YOU ARENT LIKED!!!!!

Ok, you wanna really know how disliked you are? Everyone knows that there is no love lost between Melchior and myself, but on several occasions recently, he and his, and me and mine, have put it all aside to litter the field with FL bodies, and when they run and hide with their tails between their legs, that is when MoFo/Cop/Moo decide they want to play, and they take the place of the disappearing FL bodies.

Now if he and I can get along to be able to hit you guys, you must really be unpopular (kind of remind you of high school? bring back bad memories for you?)

Fact of the matter, you dont own squat. And for future reference, you wont own the shard in the future either.....ever.

Dyv
Pika

N

nine_finger_baru

<blockquote><hr>

and the more spawns you do the more practice we get so plz go pop one so that we can give it a go round plz Im begging you !!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Why is it that the more we beat down the opposition, the more misinformation is spewed across the boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two quotes from FL... few things come to mind.

1. I know why the take over of Sonoma has been put on hold.
2. I know why they are begging for practice
3. Board spewage backed up by fact?

You decide..... http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/guilds.pl?a=91d418cff92962c4:9

Fact is you guys really dont apear to really be that good... so please, do your parents proud and .... try harder... Sonoma is waiting to be colonized !

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You spew alot of [censored] like mel you must be an osg noob too anyhoo that proves my point lol look at the list and tell me how we have already put a hamper on anything this shard does with skills like that. Ill tell you how its called knowing what to do with the temps used skilled out or not too bad others dont know how to do that. Hell maybe you should take some pointers it might help.....

1. I was begging for you to do a spawn so we could kill you and laugh at you... the practice comment was meant as sarcasm I am so sorry alot of you do not understand that.

2. And yes the more times we beat your asses the more BS will come flying out of your mouths it is normal we have seen it before and its always the same.

Do not forget people this is not our first rodeo maybe if some of you got in with a guild that had any type of structure and discipline you might understand this but until then you will have no clue where this is coming from matter of fact alot of these guilds on sonoma have no clue what structure is I think most of them think it means alliance lmfao eventually you all will learn if not then its your loss and our gain.

Be seeing you all at the next spawn we take from you till then come out and play or stfu.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

and the more spawns you do the more practice we get so plz go pop one so that we can give it a go round plz Im begging you !!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

Why is it that the more we beat down the opposition, the more misinformation is spewed across the boards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fact is you guys really dont apear to really be that good... so please, do your parents proud and .... try harder... Sonoma is waiting to be colonized !

[/ QUOTE ]

1. Taking over sonoma is not on hold, the fact of the matter is that we fight on 3 shards almost constantly, you aren't always going to be our favorite child, get used to it.
2. begging for practice? wow... your special
3. ? Um what fact? the fact that we have on average 1-2 completed chars each here and probably 2-3-4 crafters, ghosts, newbie chars etc ...

dude get a clue.

Oh and also please don't make fun of us for taking the allowance that Arycke gives us, he says he'll beat us if we try to leave the guild and that the best we're going to get is the allowance he gives us =/

M

Madchild

hehehe i sleep very well thank you :p tho not at night

nah FL is right COP and MOO arnt doing the same amount of spawns i mean its not like i just tossed 5 120's onto my new char it was 4 and 1 115 .

oh has anyone noticed that when FL raids with 30 ppl they are raiding 5 or less ppl yet still tend to have 10 to 15 die .(i thought yall did battle tests )

and how is it that my gold poor pac acct is getting scrolled up when i can afford scrolls .

oh and one last thing why is it when a FL askes for a 1v1 3 more FL show up and flag on me ? right when im going in for the kill .

G

1. Taking over sonoma is not on hold, the fact of the matter is that we fight on 3 shards almost constantly, you aren't always going to be our favorite child, get used to it.
3. ? Um what fact? the fact that we have on average 1-2 completed chars each here and probably 2-3-4 crafters, ghosts, newbie chars etc ...

dude get a clue.

Excuses excuses. You are starting to fumble over words and are starting to look stupid. Wow losing must be a big blow to FL's ego. Everyone is reading this and some have come to this shard to witness the beatings we've given to you. Save what face you have left and leave on a good note. lol. Or bad one. Bottom line is Sonoma won't let you win. Aint happenin. Dyv we've had differences and harse words but I don't hate ya. Nice work the other day tho. hehe.
Before i sign off I wanna say Oh My God the Carnage!!! ......DAY 2 of the ruthless beatings. FL you guys need to heal and regroup. It's 4th quarter and you guys are down 20 and now your bench is on the field. Man that was a beating tnite. Good job Sonomans all who was there. I lost count of the FL toons left destroyed all over the field. Had to slowly fight my way outta GZ to get to ya. reason being is you guys poured in like 10 toons and u know the rest. So tommorrow is round 3?? hehehehe FL i love you. Keep my pockets fat!!! yeah boyeeeeee!!!!!

A

Abaddon (Deth)

So, Green Froggie, who has miraculously fast casting (to the point of being able to almost stack 5 spells at once while moving) is part of Moo, yet when he dies, in comes Funky Monkey and Mercutio come to his rescue. So much for either one of them being strong enough to handle things on their own.

so might as well count FL/Moo/Cop as the same huh?

Dyv
Pika

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know man - if there was any love between COP/MOO and FL it must be over already. There was some pretty viscious fighting last night at the gate really late last night.

G

Just thought Id poke my head in and say hi. Lol, some of the stuff spouted on here is pure comedy. Keep it up guys, you make my day!

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Just thought Id poke my head in and say hi. Lol, some of the stuff spouted on here is pure comedy. Keep it up guys, you make my day!

[/ QUOTE ]

What's pure comedy is the fact that u live by the motto "If ya can't beat em, join em"

Have fun with ur zerglings you've shacked up with... Cya on the field

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hehehe, you guys look like the village people up there.

Y M C A !!!!

is that Dyv i see darting past on the ground!

i must admit, i dont go to the gate very often.
but i did swing by the other night after checking all the spawns and finding NO ONE out to play with.
and wow, was i shocked, there where 11 blues hanging out at the gate.
so i sat and watched.
15 minutes rolled by.
nothing.
they all just sat around.
no reds showed up, nothing.

It was a strange thing i tell ya.
i walked out of the gate and headed over to west brit bank, and i thought for sure id get a couple arrows in the back for my troubles...... nothing.

i guess there is some new kinda pvp going on or something, eh?

or maybe i happened upon tea and cookie time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

hehehe, you guys look like the village people up there.

Y M C A !!!!

is that Dyv i see darting past on the ground!

i must admit, i dont go to the gate very often.
but i did swing by the other night after checking all the spawns and finding NO ONE out to play with.
and wow, was i shocked, there where 11 blues hanging out at the gate.
so i sat and watched.
15 minutes rolled by.
nothing.
they all just sat around.
no reds showed up, nothing.

It was a strange thing i tell ya.
i walked out of the gate and headed over to west brit bank, and i thought for sure id get a couple arrows in the back for my troubles...... nothing.

i guess there is some new kinda pvp going on or something, eh?

or maybe i happened upon tea and cookie time.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe that's funny. yeah we was let into this house and later FL was let in also. Was like a bad episode of Real World. Yeah on all the blues at the gate, it's starting to get old. I mean you know who you are if you constantly hang out in GZ and never leave. I won't say names, you know who you are. Fel aint a place to hone your skillz so get with your respective guilds and train. Hell if u gotta run thru gz to get outta harm's way no problem but don't have a picnic there. It aint that scary, I did a suicide run thru like 8 waka just to kill one man lastnight. And i laughed about it. so have fun. what's a lil insurance money?

O and Expletus what was your excuse for joining FL? o you said that no one gave a rat's azz about you on sonoma. boo hoo. that's the biggest crock of [censored] i ever heard. You wanted to be where the numbers are so you can cower behind FL's hideous meatshield(sonoman slaves who couldn't make it solo) Ta Ta cheerio chap

K

KQ Galad

Actually that was Crazy horse of PAS down there in the corner, no doubt getting his admission ticket from He who must not be named. Friend and foe alike warned COP about him after we got our jaws off the floor from letting him in, but I guess we all knew what he was doing after all.

G

Okay not to be rude, But what are you proving with Fl's Average skill page?

1. That Fl has more mage/necro players then dexxers?

2. That you really believed their highest skill was Med at 68 points?

Seriously go through all the guilds "Skills Average" You won't find one with a 100.

Oh and I'm not hating on Expletus, You've got to play the game how you want, otherwise its not a game its more like a chore and you won't continue playing. If numbers or people in Fl interest him then by all means go for it.

What I'm hating on is the fact that when FL came here they gave big old BS speeches and haven't followed one word of it.

G

HAHAHAHAHA i was double teamed, triple teamed, 8 teamed. FL you won tnite lol. But man o man you sure did pour like 50 FL in there . ok i was exaggerating, was more like 30. lol. And someone should tell Brooklyn's folks to save up all thier money for the many replaced burnt cpu's they will have to buy. Good one Rikku, glad you found some ppl like yourself and i'm sry but all the many cross heals from mages you was gettin was ridiculous lol. hahahahaha. I was rez killed like i think 6 times . Man i never laughed so hard. Why does it take 30 FL to rush the gate and claim victory? sheeeesh. I swear me and Gainer were almost crying we were laughing so hard. I haven't seen this much bs since insurance came out lol. Was a good time lastnight and short lived. Wasnt much to do with like 30 on 10. at least i think ruffly 10 Sonomans were fighting. Alot still in the gz but that's ok, they'll come around. I guess sonoma is doing something cuz when you need that many people to kill a few means you A) lack skill B) afraid of what would really happen or C) Afraid of what would really happen again lol. So sad FL. so so sad. I'll give you the win tnite cuz well, you haven't had one. Still what you fail to realize is that the numbers game is played out. Thought you knew that but i guess not everyone is caught up with the times. hehehehe, cya tommorrow.

G

Read that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and you'll know what it's like to be a grade school English teacher. heh

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Read that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and you'll know what it's like to be a grade school English teacher. heh

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT.

Melchior please use some structure to your post. Paragraphs and punctuation will help your posts. I tend to skip over them unless the posts around are good reading as they are very hard to read.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

G

Ok i'm very sad.
. My englishy no good. Hahaha ok lemme break it down Barney style for you people. Love you Dark so this aint intended at you.
Imagine you are all watching the show Barney (the purple dinosaur)
I will break down the events at the fel brit gate lastnight:
1.) FL=super mega ultra Zerg
2.) FL=20+ FLers at fel brit gate lastnight
3.) Hope,Davey,Rei= repeatedly ganked by players with speeds of unknown origin.
4.) Rei= set Sonoma record lastnight for most deaths due to Rez kills.
5.) Brooklyn aka Rikku= stayed alive longer than ever witnessed because of a massive FL mage support system keeping him healed.
6.) Rei/Hope=laughing insanely in teamspeak to the point of dying because it was too funny to continue fighting.
7.) End result and conclusion= I was left confused but yet saddened to see how badly FL needs numbers to basically do anything. Is this where the state of pvp is going or is this the bitter sweet end to the ''Days of the Zerg''?

N

nine_finger_baru

Who said anything about a 100 average. Unless you have a guild of maybe 10 people you will hardly see a 100 average. FFS they dont even average a skill in the 80s (which would be respectable if this was pre-powerscroll UO). Point I was making was for them to talk so much about taking over sonoma.. The skill averages just point out that thier bark is much worse than thier bite.

N

nine_finger_baru

now, now now... I am sure there is a logical explanation for it. I am sure that it can not be that he discriminates against the Enter key for he is a member of the Order of St. George and we know the holy do not discriminate.

Perhaps its a more simple reason.. like the enter key works no longer from all the days it was wedged down with a toothpick to macro unattended **shrugs**

Or maybe he just has uber lung capacity and can really say all of that in one breath.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cmon guys doesnt anyone love Melchiors wall of text? its more potent than wall of stone in game haha

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who the hell is Pwnasuxs Rex? And how many times do I have to kill you on multiple characters before you just accept the death. He gets so mad and makes up the funniest [censored] for why I killed him. Today I chugged pots that I didn't have and my dead guild mate (Everclear) healed me when I was imaginatively red lined. Oh then 15 minutes later he comes up and says he was on the phone too. I understand and you're right though... I just suck.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Who the hell is Pwnasuxs Rex? And how many times do I have to kill you on multiple characters before you just accept the death. He gets so mad and makes up the funniest [censored] for why I killed him. Today I chugged pots that I didn't have and my dead guild mate (Everclear) healed me when I was imaginatively red lined. Oh then 15 minutes later he comes up and says he was on the phone too. I understand and you're right though... I just suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read first time though were you were talking about andys char, but then re-read. No clue cyrus.

PS. That tunic work out for you???

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, I couldn't make it work. I'll give it back to you when I see you.

Oh, And I couldn't kill Andy. He has the ultimate broken English defense.

Oh [censored], you should have been in Vent when he kept talking so Timmy moved him to his own channel. That [censored] was down there for like 10 minutes talking to himself. He came back and was like "WTF guys!"

EDIT: I re-read that and it's really not as funny textually as it was in person. I blame my disclosure on the alcohol.

Edit #2: Notice my grammar is still better than whatever Simpson's name is on here.

I

imported_Invertigo

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude get a clue.

Oh and also please don't make fun of us for taking the allowance that Arycke gives us, he says he'll beat us if we try to leave the guild and that the best we're going to get is the allowance he gives us =/

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh yeah 1-2 finished characters and the rest newbs, has anyone ever been able to touch PAS in numbers, I ask you fellow Sonomians:

Guild Name Veteran Members
1. People's Army of Sonoma 268
2. Colony Of The Fallen Lords 150
3. The Sosarian Mafia 118
4. MadCow Mafia! 99
5. Followers of the Waka 96
6. Circle Of Power 94
7. Keepers of Balance 62
8. My Own Friends Online 57
9. ORDER of SAINT GEORGE 52
10. Keepers of the Virtuous Path 42

The answer is no, but for a guild who they only have 1-2 finished characters a piece, I'm pretty sure if they had all 6-7 they'd double if not triple PAS numbers.

1. UPS is Merlin.
2. FL has to call in massive numbers to combat even a nice 6v1.
3. Gate PVP is getting so old when the only reds who come is MOO/COP, FL(with incredible odds in their favor) and the occasional WAKA(didn't know ya'll still playreds) and OSG, while theres always 5-10 blues within 3 minutes of each other randomly atking one red.

Now correct me if my facts are wrong

A

Abaddon (Deth)

I would think you are wrong on at least a few points. The easiest one is an assumption on your part, that each person who has a character in PAS has all their characters in PAS and that they are all finished. I believe, from the info I have been given, that there are at least 120 real people in PAS. If each of them popped out 6-7 finished characters, then how many would you have? Dont know because not sure how many have multiples in there, but fact is, vets to real person ratio is roughly 2:1, bumping that to 6:1 would make their vet numbers 804, do you still think you could wipe their numbers out? Like I said, all based on assumption. And you are still going with vet counts, not real players. Can FL field 100+ people at once?

And if PAS decided to stand toe to toe with FL, do you really think they would stand alone? K-B isnt that big, but we do have some capable fighters, as to many other guilds that would stand with them. It is a fight I dont think even the mightily arrogant FL would want to start, nor is it one they would be able to finish.

Pika
Dyv

I

imported_Invertigo

Perhaps you hshould get your facts straight, sadly the only fact of mine you tried to disprove is straight off of uo.com, the number of characters shown is not the numbe in the guild but the number of 'vet' chars, which I think means skills over 80 or a total skill value of over 500. But you must be new to UO seeing as the quality of your [censored] talking as well as your pvp. As for 100 people at once probably not, but ya'll are working on it right? LoL, I've seen 20-30 easily, and at all different times of the day(not always but it does happen). On average yall dont raid unless youhave 10-15, when primetime we could field those numbers. Only come to the gate with ateast 4-5 of you and even then it's the run and pick off tactic. I've been told you've also been seen with 40+, but that's just hearsay.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

There have been many rumours floating around lately, some started by me, some not, and I think it is high time we address them here and now (so into the muck we go)

Rumour 1: Hooman/Morph is actually a 15 year old Amerasian girl living in New Jersey. (this is false, Morph is a true redneck, through and through. Anyone who has heard him try to rap in teamspeak will agree, you just cant fake that)

Rumour 2: Thinking that Rumour 1 was true, Poo scheduled some emergency vacation time to take a trip to the US

Rumour 3: Melchior has recently been diagnosed with Speech Apnea, the forgetting to breath while speaking. This is a much more rare form of the sleep version, and rarely results in death, just really long sentence structure. (who knows if this is true, but sure sounds close, doesnt it?)

Rumour 4: The two big zerg groups on Sonoma are going to stop fighting each other and team up into one Mega-Zerg. There will no longer be Moo, CoP or FL, there will only be MooFLoP (a pretty appropriate guild name for that group, dont you think?)

Rumour 5: King David has recently been named as Ron Paul's running mate (this one is also untrue, KD is actually a Duncan Hunter fan)

Well, that is all I have time to go over right now, but check back soon, I will see what more lies I can create

Pika
Dyv

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do not make fun of my leet rapping ability my [censored] is tight I tell you.........

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

Rumour 2: Thinking that Rumour 1 was true, Poo scheduled some emergency vacation time to take a trip to the US

[/ QUOTE ]

Woa, that was close, for a minute there i thought that you had guessed that me and Tia had a thing going on behind your back.
That was way to close for comfort!

..... and what do you mean the Hoo isnt a 15 year old hottie!
you bastages have been lieing to me!!!
(thinks back to all those intimate times in TS.....)

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude get a clue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh yeah 1-2 finished characters and the rest newbs, has anyone ever been able to touch PAS in numbers, I ask you fellow Sonomians:

Guild Name Veteran Members
1. People's Army of Sonoma 268
2. Colony Of The Fallen Lords 150
3. The Sosarian Mafia 118
4. MadCow Mafia! 99
5. Followers of the Waka 96
6. Circle Of Power 94
7. Keepers of Balance 62
8. My Own Friends Online 57
9. ORDER of SAINT GEORGE 52
10. Keepers of the Virtuous Path 42

The answer is no, but for a guild who they only have 1-2 finished characters a piece, I'm pretty sure if they had all 6-7 they'd double if not triple PAS numbers.

1. UPS is Merlin.
2. FL has to call in massive numbers to combat even a nice 6v1.
3. Gate PVP is getting so old when the only reds who come is MOO/COP, FL(with incredible odds in their favor) and the occasional WAKA(didn't know ya'll still playreds) and OSG, while theres always 5-10 blues within 3 minutes of each other randomly atking one red.

Now correct me if my facts are wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmm, according to the Waka guildlist, it seems our reds still seem to log in and play... Dunno why thou thinks Waka doesn't play reds anymore... Oh well... U have been proven wrong... Find us away from the gate filled with huge mobs of archers and u'll see us on our reds more often than blues...

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Let's try this again since I apparently broke some rule in my first response to you on this matter:

First, I understand completely what the numbers on uo.com mean. On the shard standings, they list total vet players in a guild (vet meaning 700 skill points or more). On the guild page they also list total members of the guild. Now, by your earlier comments, you think that if each FL player had more then 1-2 developed (vet) characters, then they would greatly outnumber PAS. My understanding is that PAS has roughly 120 active PLAYERS. Now if each of those players were to enter all of their characters into PAS and make them a vet, the PAS vet numbers would reach 700-800. That is assuming that each PAS member has only one active account. I do not believe that FL has a player base of 100+, so they cannot match, let alone double or triple the potential held by PAS. That was the point you missed.

Second, from your later words, you do not know me. To make this clear, I am Pika Bahb (red archer tamer), Abaddon (red mage tamer), Abaddon (red stealth dexxer), Ana Daen Elohis (blue nox mage) as well as Dyvim Tvar (blue tamer mage). I have several other characters also, but those are my mains. Most oftentimes you will find them in fel, especially since three of them are red. If you have not seen any of them, then you have not been around. I frequent the gate, T2A, and Terra Keep (yes, I am the annoyance that spawns it to Dreads just to get travellers killed).

I am not, however, the person who attacked you in DSP tonight, as I have been working on cleaning houses all day today.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Pika
Dyv

M

Madchild

responding to post cuz im just lazy.

Edit #2: Notice my grammar is still better than whatever Simpson's name is on here.

Simpson's an @#$% anyway that GD char drops in 1 combo .

I

imported_Invertigo

DSP last night, 3 MOO 2 Mofo 4-5 COP against 21 FL, maybe more, just the ones I could find to take screenshots of within 2 minutes(so they couldn't say it was alternate characters).

Begin rant.

T

Trinsauce

Ummm??? Did u win or lose???

We had a similar fight with them on Friday night I believe or maybe Thursday. We had 2 people killing the champ and 2 people on each bridge fielding... they came half way through the champ with 19. Tried to crash the front bridge and lost 7 of their members... Gave us time to get the champ redlined before the 19 converged on both bridges and numbered us to death... I think another Waka or 2 on each bridge and they wouldn't have won it... Numbers for the win again...

M

Madchild

cant pancake about that

if it would have been trin on your mage , el polo, balla, and panther you guys can hold that.

and have your 2 or 3 dexers xhealing and beating the coon ya may have gottin out with your scrolls .

and it sounds like you guys r saying the same as us if we have 5, 10 of theirs die .

I

imported_Invertigo

Myself, Vendetta, thunder, Ziggy, Buck Tooth Betty, and the milt dismounter raided FL on desert today. Really gotta set up my SS proggy to take pics every 30 seconds or summin, so hard to fight 2v1 and take pics, but we ran in and got the jump, taking out 10 or so of em, then in came 5-8 more, ressed the others and they still got beat back, wasn't til I had four chasing me and another 15 or so round the coon that we decided to leave on a good note, I'm sure if we came back we would have dented if not taken them again, but thunder had classes, my sarge was askin me to report, and the rest wouldnt have been able to group seeing as they weren't in vent. All in all I made a quick 20k and who knows what they made, but was good pvp even numbers(not, FL got wrecked) til they zerged the screen.

S

Sickshine

I don't follow the astros i'm a cubs fan myself.

So did i miss something or does everyone have their foot in their mouth thats causing the pvp thread to be so inactive.

S

Sickshine

By new material are you refering to new ways to be insulting and accusing others of cheating to defend their own shortcomings or do you mean that pvp on sonoma (or all of UO) is inactive and not worth discussing?

Status
Not open for further replies.