• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sonoma PvP Thread **Read Disclaimer Before Posting!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Good_Ole_Lefty

"I guess not all of you took the red pill. :p"

Not sure what you are implying. If you are implying I don't or won't play a red you are wrong.

My reds - Lefty (dexer), Lu Chang (tactics mage, Wu Shang (necro mage, Bandit (dexer ninja)
My blues - XanFire (doom guy), Tim the Toolman (crafter) Sub-Zero (Wrestle Parry)

Sub-Zero is my only true scrolled out char. Lefty isn't too far behind. Needs a few more 120s.

I play Sub more for these reasons. I was never known as a good mage pvper, I played more dexers than any. That is common knowledge. So using my strongest blue mage is the right choice to get my combos down.
Another reason is I'm not crazy. When I bring Lefty out everyone on the shard stops what they are doing and goes after me and not being guilded amplifies the efforts.

G

Lefty you need to watch the Matrix. That wasn't what he was implying at all.

G

Hello all. Havent been on much lately since i decided that it has been very childish of me to respond to most of this nonimportant yak yak on here so from hence forward, if u don't get a response from me, it's not cuz i am so deeply hurt and moved by your words but because i dont feel any said comment deserves any educated answer. However i will comment on the ''positive'' things or questions people have to say.
I would like to comment on the ''FL'' hostile take over. I believe this all started due to a few of you who just ran your mouths too much and now FL is trying to make you eat those words and they probably will. One thing they have is numbers. I love Sonoma very much but as i sat and thought about all the trash talk and mean , lol, things people have said about my guild or my alliance, i choose to sit and watch this whole thing play it's course. I personally will not attack any FL unless attacked. From the many months of Cop and Moo and waka, saying untruths and hateful and rude things to us, I will not lift one finger to help. Even tho there are a few ppl in E^E who i can not stand, I guess this is there time. But.....like the british occupation of America, E^E(loyalists) have probably sealed thier fate because i am positive that once this occupation is over, they will probably feel the wrath of everyone on this shard. One thing you don't do is dwell on a shard , call it home, and invite the enemy to waltz on thru. This in my book, is High Treason however u wish to slice it. And there are MANY guilds guilty of it. Not giving Cop or moo any praises at all but that's one thing they never did was bring some ''outsiders'' to this shard. So with that being said, good luck to Moo, Cop, Waka. You will need it. If anyone has ever seen the movie Kingdom of Heaven, then you know who i'll be. I'm the blacksmith.

I

imported_JoO

Calm down bro :p not every post I make is combatitive; I promise.

I

imported_JoO

<blockquote><hr>

Hello all. Havent been on much lately since i decided that it has been very childish of me to respond to most of this nonimportant yak yak on here so from hence forward, if u don't get a response from me, it's not cuz i am so deeply hurt and moved by your words but because i dont feel any said comment deserves any educated answer. However i will comment on the ''positive'' things or questions people have to say.
I would like to comment on the ''FL'' hostile take over. I believe this all started due to a few of you who just ran your mouths too much and now FL is trying to make you eat those words and they probably will. One thing they have is numbers. I love Sonoma very much but as i sat and thought about all the trash talk and mean , lol, things people have said about my guild or my alliance, i choose to sit and watch this whole thing play it's course. I personally will not attack any FL unless attacked. From the many months of Cop and Moo and waka, saying untruths and hateful and rude things to us, I will not lift one finger to help. Even tho there are a few ppl in E^E who i can not stand, I guess this is there time. But.....like the british occupation of America, E^E(loyalists) have probably sealed thier fate because i am positive that once this occupation is over, they will probably feel the wrath of everyone on this shard. One thing you don't do is dwell on a shard , call it home, and invite the enemy to waltz on thru. This in my book, is High Treason however u wish to slice it. And there are MANY guilds guilty of it. Not giving Cop or moo any praises at all but that's one thing they never did was bring some ''outsiders'' to this shard. So with that being said, good luck to Moo, Cop, Waka. You will need it. If anyone has ever seen the movie Kingdom of Heaven, then you know who i'll be. I'm the blacksmith.

[/ QUOTE ]

you could defend china from the mongols for 2k years with that great wall of text.

G

Educated: adj 1. having an education; having an education beyond the average 2 a: giving evidence of training or practice: SKILLED b: befitting one that is educated c: based on some knowledge of fact.

So with that said, I'm guessing you won't need to respond to this "educated" response.

1. Mel don't kid around, you just have to be good in the forums or you'll get permanently booted from Stratics.

2. You won't attack a guild invading Sonoma? And then you point the finger and call Treason? FL won't play nice and not attack you back just a FYI

3. FL will not take over Sonoma, since you've yet to pvp against any of them, you can't really make a "educated" guess. But 50 meatshields strong won't be able to handle 10 WAKA. Let alone if we decide to unite as a Shard and stop fighting each other when FL Shows up or does a Harry they will have no chance against the good Pvp'ers in COP/M0O/Waka/PAS/\P//MoFo/.

Sorry. Its just the truth.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Nice shot JoO, gotta respect it

As for OSG's GM posting here, not sure what a primarily Tram guild has to do with conversation being held by those at the big peoples table concerning pvp.

Of course reading his posts is kind of a nostalgia inducing thing. Like listening to SZD channel for Riley while on ludes and red wine. Ahhh those were the days....

As for FL, I am so far not impressed by anything except the fact they have numbers. The only ones I have seen that have any skill at all on their own, are the ones who are from Sonoma already, like Hoom, Mort, Elvy, and (I hate to say it) Elmwrad. BTW Elm, give your mom a big hug for me

From what I have seen so far, they excel at one thing, soon to be commonly known as TT (Teamspeak Talent). That is when someone comes out of hiding and their TS/Vent lites up with "OMG someone help me kill this red tamer/archer(or ninja, or mage, or blacksmith, etc)"

Where they will fail is this. They have to run rescue crews all the time, to deal with all the minor attacks by some of us that are an annoyance more than anything. You cant defend all the time and be successful. So you will either sacrifice your few that are out in the field alone, or in small pairs, or you can continue to come to their rescue and leave the door open for greater assaults by those from Sonoma that have bigger teams to field. In other words, KB may not be big enough to fight your numbers, but I guarantee you, I will continue to give you a need to pull a few defenders away from whatever they are doing to come deal with me and mine. The more times you have to deplete your fighters to handle the annoyances, the more often groups like Waka and CoP/Moo and PAS and KoK and so on will be able to render your numbers useless to you.

That was a BIG hint to the larger fel guilds on sonoma to keep up attacks. We dont have to fight them all at once, separate and conquer. Once they find that Sonoma isnt quite so easy, and try somewhere else, we can go back to the timeless verbal and pvp attacks on each other (except for Melchior, he is always in open season for the board hunters)

All my Love
Hugs and Kisses
Group Gropes and so on
Pika Bahb
Dyvim Tvar

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

<blockquote><hr>

Calm down bro :p not every post I make is combatitive; I promise.

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say? I always have my shield up when posting hehe.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Is Melchior taking his ball and going home??? hahahahahaha

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
E^E is a Sonoman guild, born and raised. Run by a Sonoman, comprised of Sonomans. If they brought some folks back with them from their little vacation to Pac, so be it. But let it be known that E^E is not new to Sonoma. This is their home. Some members of E^E are ex-EFL, or friends of FL. This is purely circumstance.

Jag

E

EyesOpen

FL is colonizing not touring (they will not be leaving) unless forced to by a Sonoman alliance (cop/moo/mofo, waka/emo, kok, etc). Egos and [censored] need to be set aside for a Sononman alliance to be successful (very unlikely with the guilds who would have to be involved). The alliance needs be built, leaders put in place, rules laid down, and above all strong tactics and communication - if none of these things happen Sonoma will fall to FL and you might as well call yourself traitors for staying petty with one another and not defending your shard.

A

Alistor

YES! We must put aside our differences, strike up some shardly love, unite, and conquer these foul invaders!!

*insert long heart-warming speech here*

Can't we all just get along? (at least long enough to show FL the REAL Sonoma?)

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Quick correction MGM, the guild is now E^^E, not E^E anymore, as it was when you and I were both in it. Some of them are still cool, though I cant say I care for all of them. The fact that Hoom was in a position of authority with FL on Pac is why FL and E^^E worked together here on Sonoma.

Side note for anyone listening, did you notice that on the FL skills listing they have NO STEALTHERS? So who is it that is doing their scouting for them? I would have to say that probably falls back to E^^E, though I cant say I know it for certain.

Pika Bahb
Dyvim Tvar
Elmwrads real father

G

hahaha oh man Dyv I red your sig and I can't stop laughing

P.S. My mom said she had fun =]

D

Dread Raven

We scouted on pvp characters and ghosts. We did not use EE for scouting, we did it ourselves. Also our scouts are not all guilded. The last part of the equation is, who is the guy next to you in TS or Vent? Is that guildmate really your guildmate, or just a scout for FL. Remember we have been here for six months now.

G

This is kind of off topic, but I really miss the Pac moderators, we're actually allowed to talk there and the community actually likes PvP

M

Madchild

lets seee im cop im on pac i can drop tag and get our new allis there to drop tag and claim neather scouted you .

and the sonoma forums at least the pvp thread is the most lax on stratics except for that one day when the mods locked every GD thread was funny 2 pages of padlocks .

was nice up untill my reformat a few weeks ago (i lost every file ) i was in reg contact with FL i have folk in FL i consider friends and when each of them went to pac they all asked if i wanted to come with i said no thx sonoma home am i wishing i had ? no they r still friends in my books even tho we cant sit in game talking anymore even if i had flown both their sonoma tags at one time our tags now dictate we fight .

my best friend in UO even flew FL's tag at one point oh and bro its nice to see ya back home .

as for the put aside differences turbo timmy or monster not sure wich was talk to abt such an idea i think it ended with both guys laughin "in theory it would work but theres just no love " or was it " we be trin to kill each other and screaming at each other" . eather way ppl on this shard no each other too well there is a respect but no love .

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got down as far as yak yak before I lost interest in reading all that. Ad infinitum, Ad Nauseum...

M

Madchild

yak yak puuuke dude its all BS anyway at least have a lil fun with it .

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

lets seee im cop im on pac i can drop tag and get our new allis there to drop tag and claim neather scouted you .

and the sonoma forums at least the pvp thread is the most lax on stratics except for that one day when the mods locked every GD thread was funny 2 pages of padlocks .

was nice up untill my reformat a few weeks ago (i lost every file ) i was in reg contact with FL i have folk in FL i consider friends and when each of them went to pac they all asked if i wanted to come with i said no thx sonoma home am i wishing i had ? no they r still friends in my books even tho we cant sit in game talking anymore even if i had flown both their sonoma tags at one time our tags now dictate we fight .

my best friend in UO even flew FL's tag at one point oh and bro its nice to see ya back home .

as for the put aside differences turbo timmy or monster not sure wich was talk to abt such an idea i think it ended with both guys laughin "in theory it would work but theres just no love " or was it " we be trin to kill each other and screaming at each other" . eather way ppl on this shard no each other too well there is a respect but no love .

[/ QUOTE ]

Try these on for size -- periods, commas, apostrophes, capitalization, spelling -- and maybe someone will be able to extract a coherent thought from your posts. These are available from just about any 5th grader should you need to know where to look.

M

Madchild

Try this on for size

has been provin that no matter how bad the spelling or the statements formation 80% of the worlds population can still make sense of it and read it to near perfection .

im sorry your in the 20% that cant its not totaly my problem

plz take the time to go thru all these threads never have i claimed to be the best at the game or at spelling in fact i think i have said im the worst hell ill get my school records for you if need b i mean i havent passed a spelling test since grade 4 i havent picked a book up since grade 7 i did graduate i did grade 11 and grade 12 eng class each 2 times to pass grade 12 eng i was told i had to read a book picked by the teacher no problem dumb teacher picked a book that was done in my grade 10 eng class i sat thru 5 days of people talk abt it .

look at all them periods, commas, apostrophes.

the world loves its underachevers and &lt;--------------bad spellers.

its hard enough to writ this , this bad let alone try to get it right .

god damn words wont stop moving .

next time try that on someone not educated on his learning disability .

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Try this on for size

has been provin that no matter how bad the spelling or the statements formation 80% of the worlds population can still make sense of it and read it to near perfection .

im sorry your in the 20% that cant its not totaly my problem

plz take the time to go thru all these threads never have i claimed to be the best at the game or at spelling in fact i think i have said im the worst hell ill get my school records for you if need b i mean i havent passed a spelling test since grade 4 i havent picked a book up since grade 7 i did graduate i did grade 11 and grade 12 eng class each 2 times to pass grade 12 eng i was told i had to read a book picked by the teacher no problem dumb teacher picked a book that was done in my grade 10 eng class i sat thru 5 days of people talk abt it .

look at all them periods, commas, apostrophes.

the world loves its underachevers and &lt;--------------bad spellers.

its hard enough to writ this , this bad let alone try to get it right .

god damn words wont stop moving .

next time try that on someone not educated on his learning disability .

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you ask the world's population if they could read your indecipherable walls of babble text?

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh were all having fun with your's and Melchoirs gibberish. Don't worry about that

G

<blockquote><hr>

Try these on for size -- periods, commas, apostrophes, capitalization, spelling -- and maybe someone will be able to extract a coherent thought from your posts. These are available from just about any 5th grader should you need to know where to look.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why anyone isn't laughing about this as hard as I am. That's hillarious. You have to love grade/high school english! Let's hear it for the 5th graders that can spell better then a lot of UO players! YA!

M

Madchild

5th grader bro lmao i know a few 3 n 4 graders rockin it better then me .

lol like i care i dont make my livin with a pen or keyboard hell here ya dont even need grade 10 to make 100G a year .

right poo ?

aint nothin you gonna say hurt me feelins or change my spelling lmao hell lets change that aint nothin anyone can do short of dictation .hehehehehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

Quick correction MGM, the guild is now E^^E, not E^E anymore, as it was when you and I were both in it. Some of them are still cool, though I cant say I care for all of them. The fact that Hoom was in a position of authority with FL on Pac is why FL and E^^E worked together here on Sonoma.

Side note for anyone listening, did you notice that on the FL skills listing they have NO STEALTHERS? So who is it that is doing their scouting for them? I would have to say that probably falls back to E^^E, though I cant say I know it for certain.

On uo.com, the skill remove trap is really the stealthing average. Has been this way for several years, always wondered why they never fixed it. So look at the guilds "remove trap" average and that is their stealth average.
Pika Bahb
Dyvim Tvar
Elmwrads real father

[/ QUOTE ]

A

Abaddon (Deth)

he could learn a lesson from OSG and stay as close to the GZ as possible and maybe protect his pixel-life that way........

Nice to see a new group at the gate, so cheers go out to the folks at DT. I see them outside the gate area too, and for having a lot of dexxers, they do fairly well.

Pika
Dyv
Elms Paternal Parenting Unit

L

Lilith Vysage

Since were on the subject of spelling, why don't you all shut up untill you learn to spell the Queen's English correctly? What kind of word is "thru"? do you mean "Through"? If so stop being lazy and missing out half the words... FYI English comes from England so learn it correctly... Ill help out repeat after me:(English/Americanised rubbish) "Colour/color", "though/tho", "through/thru", "thought/(no idea but you probably have some ******** spelling of it)" etc... While were here its "Alu-min-ium" not "Alum-in-um".... *sighs*

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Just out of curiousity, who the hell were you directing that little tirade at?

Except in cases of a typo uncaught, my spelling is accurate.

I am guessing you were directing it to someone else, in which case please aknowledge that instead of simply replying to the last post for convenience.

Pika

A

Alistor

<blockquote><hr>

Since were on the subject of spelling, why don't you all shut up untill you learn to spell the Queen's English correctly? What kind of word is "thru"? do you mean "Through"? If so stop being lazy and missing out half the words... FYI English comes from England so learn it correctly... Ill help out repeat after me:(English/Americanised rubbish) "Colour/color*", "though/tho", "through/thru", "thought/(no idea but you probably have some ******** spelling of it)" etc... While were here its "Alu-min-ium" not "Alum-in-um".... *sighs*

[/ QUOTE ]

For someone who is trying to promote grammatical correctness, you should learn grammar. There sure are a lot of missed commas/semi-colons, run-on sentences, incorrect spellings, lack of paragraph structure, use of non-organizational acronyms (FYI), missing words, etc.

*Also, be aware that there are several different spellings of certain words. The English language has many variations. "Colour" is the exact same thing as "color." "Armour" = "armor." Aluminum = Aluminium. Stop being insularly minded.

Bt anywayz, enuf of tihs gramatical board pvp. FTlulz!!1

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enough of school for now and who gives a [censored] what some brit thinks anyways.

Today is a special day for Fel PvP. Our little Balinor is growing up and had his first day on a mage at brit gate. Oh he still has his training wheels on though -- uses chiv to cure. And just like when learning to ride a bike, sometimes the dirt is going to get hit face first. Enjoy! Here's balinor smacked down to the dirt while he had 2 healers and only yours truly giving him the business.

M

Madchild

im am Canadian and in that lil rant on the so called right way of spelling i agree it is colour. but i am a lazy SOB sorry but i am .

enough of school i do agree i didnt pay attn in school and i really aint payin attn here im a good mix of shorthand and pi$$ poor spellin .

kinda cool pics there of a char thats not as new as you think .

i see a bowman at the bottom flyin a SM tag is galad the only char flyin the KQ tag now?

G

I would have congradulated you on your kill if your story was straight. I dont have chiv, and I also didn't have healers, and I haven't once been attacked by less than 2-3 people at the gate. I dont think um, ever....

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

I think the picture speaks for itself. Vendetta there, everyone else is in Guard zone. Freddy has a cure up for you and you're clearly trying to cast close wounds pre dirt taste. You can't lie. You were owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahaha owned... no more lies Balinor... That picture speaks a 1,000 words

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Replying to last simply for convenience:

I hope the fight that CoP and FL had yesterday was fun. I missed out on the first part, but must say I was glad to participate, in my own little manner, for the finale. Terra Keep was littered with bodies from both parties (and my corpse was there also). Between the starroom and the bridge I counted 15 corpses belonging to:
Ice (x2)
Cypher
Seripous Lando
Aiden Kai
West Nile
Zavadil
HYPNOTIC
Omega
LoKi
Dillon Dreadwind
Dark Angel
Trust Me Inc
Bramage?
and of course Pika.

Dreads and Matriarchs suck it down hard dont they?

So, who won that spawn and fight anyway?

Pika Bahb
Dyvim Tvar
Ana Daen Elohis (the Instigator)

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Well, Elmwrad, your dad left you a little gift in Terra Keep, but you left it there, and apparantly CoP and MOO wanted it instead. Wanna hear the tally?

The deaths I counted (and yes I was still there watching) were:

Padisher - 3 (Pika-1, spawn-2)
PAIN - 9 (Pika-1, spawn-8)
Beastmaster - 2 (Pika-0, Spawn-2)
Beastmasters mare and beetle - 1 each (Both to Pika)
One - 1 (Pika-0, Spawn-1)
NoMercyForU - 1 (Pika-0, Spawn-1)

Finally KMS showed up and got things under control and they cleared out the spawn enough for my guy to walk out unmolested (Thanks KMS)

Seems like the spiders liked the taste of your alliance tonight.

Pika (CoP-0, MOO-0, spawn-0)

G

Thanks daddy poo you know my favy gift you give me is the deaths and frustration of others ingame and irl lol.....

P.S. Ya'll notice how my name isnt under the tally's?? hehehehe I know my Dad's tricks =p

A

Abaddon (Deth)

yeah you butt, you guys got through about 10 seconds before it went to dread spiders and matriarchs

Oh well, I still have other places to play and catch you off guard

Pika Daddy

A

Abaddon (Deth)

lol, looks like someone took offense to all their deaths being talked about lastnight. Had the Keep on dreads when in comes the troops, this time KMS was leading them instead of just having to come rez them all up. I counted 9 after they killed my mage, plus a tracker in the starroom that lead KMS to Pika. In the end, I still win, even though they brought in all their firepower to finish the spawn. How did I win, you ask? Well, they killed me twice, one on each character. The spawn killed at least 4 of them that I saw before they exorcised me.

That, my friends, is still a win. (though I will admit, they got the scrolls, with their mass of red necros and a peacer)

Pika

D

DR DOOM

I would just like to make a point FL DOES NOT OWN SONOMA. COP MOO Harry 08. NEXT!!!

[image]
[/image]

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I would just like to make a point FL DOES NOT OWN SONOMA. COP MOO Harry 08. NEXT!!!

[image]
[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool stuff. Now i know everyone waits for when FL does that harry and gets it in Destard. Boy will that be fun. Wont be able to stand in a two tile area and spam wither to keep everone out. Actual open feild fight. They better have 30+ on for that one.

G

Again Moo/Cop Harrys at 3 in the morning when everyone is sleeping dun count lol... When you guys can do a Harry durring prime time then you will get your probs from prolly all of fl... but till then you still suxxors my soxxers =p.... Oh and Stevie boy FL is waiting for the destard they want it oh so badly so we can show ya'll how good fl really is

T

TrustMeInc

<blockquote><hr>

Again Moo/Cop Harrys at 3 in the morning when everyone is sleeping dun count lol... When you guys can do a Harry durring prime time then you will get your probs from prolly all of fl... but till then you still suxxors my soxxers =p.... Oh and Stevie boy FL is waiting for the destard they want it oh so badly so we can show ya'll how good fl really is

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of our key guys are up late not 7pm which you consider prime time. After the street light are on FL is fast a sleep.

Harry was done at 12 not 3 am. Get your facts straight.

Stop posting your false reality's.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Most of our key guys are up late not 7pm which you consider prime time. After the street light are on FL is fast a sleep.

Harry was done at 12 not 3 am. Get your facts straight.

Stop posting your false reality's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no's... 3am... midnight... same difference. Neither are considered prime time of the shard(ie 5pm to about 10pm PST)

Way to go though... you cowarded in a harry... seems to be standard fair on three shards with FL on it. &lt;snicker&gt;

B

BeerManVI

<blockquote><hr>

[image]
[/image]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some 2vs1 Ownage for ya Doom.

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

If there is a time that I need pots. At least I know where to go to get some.

B

BeerManVI

Or quite being lazy and carry them, they are a great wonder to pvp that have been around for a while now. Any excuse for not carry them is only a second to laziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.