• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smoke_Haze

I dont got my break for another month, dunno why he's so early.

V

Vlane

what kind of physics you in path? im in just reg high school physics but the teacher teaching it makes it seem like college crap sometimes.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm just normal physics i guess. we did the normal [censored] last semester and were on electricity now. its so boaring

V

Vlane

eh were on waves and the different kinds right now, have a test monday on it too :/

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had it in high school and did fine in it then but this [censored] is worse. i think its just cause i hate it so much too

G

pfft, physics is so easy, you guys are ******* =)

i took 5 years of physics in college, you might say i'm pretty good with it, it was part of my major so i had to take a lot of it but i like it anyway

V

Vlane

well now i know where to come when if i have a problem on homework keke

G

Noobs. How ya'll doing? I keep missing you guys a ton but everytime i think about reinstalling Uo i have violent tremmors and start shouting random curses directed twoards EA... still the thought of returning to a life of crime does soind like a blast! I sure would like to see the best steals of the month thread going again though. it allows me to see what (little) chases there are left for our class.

Anyways ill check up on ya'll again later this week and see who still check the boards daily lol

Hasta

Captain Lou

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are doing a thing about the 300 spartans tonight. ive been watching the history channel all day, lol

V

Vlane

man i cant wait till friday for that movie. pretty much every guy at schools pumped for it haha

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
does it come out this friday?

oh, and the history channel lied to me. they said it was on tonight at 9 but some china thing is one then. im pissed

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just saw that it comes out this friday. i may not be able to see it untill the week after though. my gf never will go see movies i want to so i made her feel all guilty and she said she would see this with me, lol

C

Charun

Sometimes WTF catches me yelling "Corp Por" when I cast stuff in WoW. /sigh there will never be another one like good ol' UO.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i go with the explode ebolt, nerve strike, summon lesser hiryu, lighting if i even need it

G

no cage for teh lou!!!

i cant wait for 300 to come out it looks sick. i couldnt freeshard if i wanted to right now anyways, i dont have net at home. you guys started playin on wow now?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my heart started beating so hard like an hour ago and it still hasn't stopped. im almost positive its doing it because of the [censored] the doc put me on today but its driving me nuts. its beating like i just sprinted for 30 minutes non stop.

V

Vlane

<blockquote><hr>

You lost me after EBolt...

Yea, I wanna see 300 too, I think everyone with a penis is gonna' watch that movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

meh and a bunch of friends are going to see it tomorrow night, cant wait ^_^

C

Charun

/agree... If you like cutting off heads, arms, legs; sex; morbid beasts getting spears throwing in their eyes; slow mo blood spatters; and the like GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

V

Vlane

300 was def one of the best movies ive ever seen. if you havent seen it, go see it asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.