• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smoke_Haze

By the way, guys.

Meant too say, THANKS for the Gym info, has really helped.

Ive dropped the weight I wanted, i HAD dropped a stone, but, 3 weeks of No gym + eating [censored] + drinking has changed it too a 10 Pounds drop, but its perfect, im not toned or anything, so its just like, a flat stomach, with a bit of fold if i eat too much, but my fitness has shot up, which is one of the main advantages, I havent got the will power, diet techniques, or ability too not drink too get a 6 pack, so, being this way is spot on.

Ta.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, your like me. its not bad to get to the platue but once you hit it the work it takes to go over is more than i want to put in

C

Charun

NP... I've been going stong in the gym... I've changed dramatically in the past two months. I gained about 20 pounds of muscle with the help of "enhancments" and I feel great!

C

Charun

I just put a new 15" woofer in my car, hope it doesn't beat the back glass off

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

I just put a new 15" woofer in my car, hope it doesn't beat the back glass off

[/ QUOTE ]

noob

why did you put a 15? a 10 or 12 will sound much better

V

Vlane

<blockquote><hr>

im with jim. id rather be able to hear the music than just boom boom boom

[/ QUOTE ]
tru dat. ima rocker though, really cant stand much of rap so no point in buying a stereo really for meh.

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

This is the south... The bigger the better...

[/ QUOTE ]

well yes thats true with you guys' women....but we're talking stereos here

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawl... I have no retort for that one... I want my rear-view mirrior of fall off because my bass hits so hard IMO. I was gonna' get a 12 so I bought a 460w and I ended up getting a 15 now I have to buy a new amp later down the road.

S

Smoke_Haze

I'm going to see The Academy Is.. next thursday. Dunno if their big in America or not

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they arent that big but they get some air time over here.

that is great jim. lol

C

Charun

I'm ownin' the BG/Arenas in WoW. I finally got to where I can 1 shot people again. Tailoring Patters FTW IMO BBQ!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111 keke xd

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was going to skip my calss today so i could watcht eh first round at 12 but i have to get my test back and [censored]. im pissed

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

i just woke up, walked to class, and then realized that i was an hour early.

[/ QUOTE ]

hurry, head to the bar before class

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, i i did that i would just be at the bar all day.

it was even worse cause it was sleeting too. so i was soaked by the time i got back

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i may get some chinese tonight. i have to study all night so im not cooking anything

S

Smoke_Haze

Chinese is awesome.

And also, aye Charun, i hardly understood what that chap said, and im Scottish, closest thing too Ireland =/

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

Ive got an economics test next friday, should be ok though.
Dentist soon then work...

/tear

[/ QUOTE ]

I had an econ test yesterday... All I can say is I hope the guy sitting next to me made an "A".

C

Charun

MIDTERM FTW! Got my 2.5 to keep my scholarships /yay!

2007 SPRING

HIST-112 -02 WORLD CIV II (C)
ECON-201 -02 MACROECO PRINCIPLES (C)
ACCT-212 -01 INTRODUCTORY FINANCIAL ACCOUNTIN (F) Droppedzored due to crazy teachers.
SPCH-260 -02 SMALL GROUP COMMUNICATIO (B)
MGMT-301 -04 CONCEPTS AND PRACTICE (C)
Current Term 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.000
Cumulative through 2007 SPRING 40.00 40.00 102.00 ****2.550****

Status
Not open for further replies.