• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

you know how i know your gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cuz you listen to Coldplay.

T

The_Wreckard

You know how I know your gay, buddy Charun? you have McGyver in your sig

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

You know how I know your gay, buddy Charun? you have McGyver in your sig

[/ QUOTE ]

You know how I know you're gay? You think McGyver is gay...

T

The_Wreckard

PS: Girlfriends passed out in your bed while you work magery on UO is boring

T

The_Wreckard

I've told myself no more big drunk/stoned moments last time I drank a full bottle of bacardi and smoked so much weed I Forgot how to pull my pants up and barfed in my friends bathtub and dishwasher.

T

The_Wreckard

I have a ton of recording from when me and smaz and snake played WOW mostly ganking people outside blackrock lmao, I still have a 60 shaman/60 feral druid account inactive, smaz has a 70 warlord warrior, and snake has like 5 70's..I just couldn't stomach that game Charun it all seemed tedious, I dunno how you can do it...

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

I have a ton of recording from when me and smaz and snake played WOW mostly ganking people outside blackrock lmao, I still have a 60 shaman/60 feral druid account inactive, smaz has a 70 warlord warrior, and snake has like 5 70's..I just couldn't stomach that game Charun it all seemed tedious, I dunno how you can do it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing will ever be as good as the old days of UO. But alas, they are gone. All my RL friends play WoW now. A friend and I started a guild that's doing pretty good. I HAVE to have something to keep me out of trouble, I can't go back to jail.

S

Smoke_Haze

I'd like to play WoW, but as TEH WR3CKED says, its [censored] time consuming, cba leveling to lvl 70.

Been playing UO for 5months now (well, 7 years 5months..but you know what i mean) and to be honest, its slowly getting to the stage where your like "Well, the game isent changing" personally im not a big fan of the KR client, looking into selling my account.

How does one do it these days?

T

The_Wreckard

I'd consider playing again, but I'd hate to make a new char. I got a 60 feral druid/60 elemental shaman on skullcrusher horde side. I used to one shot people plenty without a trinket if they had less gear. Lighting Bolt- Elemental Mastery+Chain Lighting- +Shock = dead caster.

T

The_Wreckard

I played before BC and never after so meh, I pvps it up on UO lmao. You got anything left on UO give me it plz k thx irl

D

drewniu

T- 2days before I leave. Anyone in colorado/utah area? how are the roads? passable?

Anyone up for a drink? My current route: Atlanta-&gt;Nashville-&gt;St.Louis-&gt;Denver-&gt;Utah-&gt;Flagstaff-&gt;San Fran

S

Smoke_Haze

Im sellin up in UO again, theres hardly any players, although as im typing this i wanna NOT quit, but theres no point, I still do enjoy the game, fakt, but i also enjoy drinking alot, dosent mean its good for me

Just applied for the PIRATEZ of the BURNING SEAZ beta, see what happens. While im off UO, ima play some CS:S and X Box Live, maybe even look into WoW..maybe ^^

Anyway, better go to work.

CHO ALL

C

Charun

(( go QQ on the forums like everone else "3 min mage crit me for 8k!!! NERF MAGES!!!"

S

Smoke_Haze

Bah.

Finally completed Quake 4 last night.

Now to get ready for work...

/sigh

S

Smoke_Haze

What is GREEK week?

And can i join in?

Next summer Path, me and the boys are hittin up PHILLY. You gotta tell me what places i should be goin, pubs, bars, clubs etc etc.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a week of activities for all the fraternities and sororities during the day and then a different frat has a party every night. all greeks get in the parties for free and each one hss a different drinking game

S

Smoke_Haze

@ OMFG - Aye, Warhammer on Darkfall are interesting for us old players from UO.

Also, of course, zomg, Stargate Worlds.

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

just got done making a 2 and half story funnel for tonight

[/ QUOTE ]

ahh yea, I remember those days. the fun thing about those are that if you're standing up top pouring in the beer, you can pour like 4 shots of tequilla in there too. they wont know until its too late

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
crazy night last night at my frat. 4 kits started a fight so we kicked them out. they come back in a car and thorw a fire extingusher though our window so we all ran out and beat the [censored] out of 3 of them then the other one got in the car hit a kid and almost ran him over. cops came and they all got arrested. when the cops came i walked the other way so im not sure who all got arrested but i think it was them, lol

oh, and after like 4 or 5 uses my beer bong leaked :[

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

crazy night last night at my frat. 4 kits started a fight so we kicked them out. they come back in a car and thorw a fire extingusher though our window so we all ran out and beat the [censored] out of 3 of them then the other one got in the car hit a kid and almost ran him over. cops came and they all got arrested. when the cops came i walked the other way so im not sure who all got arrested but i think it was them, lol

oh, and after like 4 or 5 uses my beer bong leaked :[

[/ QUOTE ]

Good stuff... You should have used the fire extinguisher on them after you beat the [censored] out of them though.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cops were there by the time they got their beat down or im sure someone would have done it, lol

G

Just putting it out there, but...

I've created the Secret Society on the Firefoot server of LOTRO. If you play there, message me and i'll get you in.

&lt;3

G

I suppose, but I think the days of Fel are long gone. I enjoy the game for what it is, even with the absence of PVP. Although there is an interesting element called "monster play" which makes up for the lack of actual world PVP.

I think it's fun, and for now it's free. Download it and give it a shot, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.