• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Smoke_Haze

Ah, i see that you have a picture of a goat

Flip them around ^^

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
siege, FVO. great times.

my old comp died and i had to reformat ill have to look and see if i was able to save my old screen shots. i had some good ones

G

i remember Polly! lol, i got access to their house on one of my chars, that was fun

G

i miss this game...only if it was like how it was years ago...i saw recent pics of it and I am seriously like "WHAT THE F****????!?!"

T

The_Wreckard

I totally remeber being at that Masked Falcon party on Shady Smurf, but I can't picture any of those chars as being me, cept maybe the orc mask newbie? Man Nemesis that's someone I haven't seen in a-while. Whatever happened to Falcon anyway.. I remeber him saying he was shot protecting some girl and never came back. I also see Locke, Ferhia Helras, Corans ATL Thief, LoneGamer, and I think Napa? in those pics. Good times.

G

lol all the pics are from my episodes, just going through them randomly and missing a fun game

T

The_Wreckard

Yea those were good times lol I played a thief like 98% of the time preaos and the other 2% I was griefing people.

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

remember how much we used to torment that asian guild AfO

[/ QUOTE ]

I stole the best ring ever from one of them

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i remember that ring. 1/3 with + 13 or 14 magery and other mods. that ring would still be pretty good now even with all the new loot out there. it was just nuts back then

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, that makes me wish i sold all my items back then too. [censored] still sells but not like it used to.

one the up side gold on siege is back up to 6$ a mill and i have about enough to start selling some again

O

omfg27

i remember when it was 20 bucks a million. Back in college I would wake up early on Saturday morning and start camping liche rooms. Luring liches kept me drunk for months with the gold i sold. Looting silver weps was one of my favorite pastimes.

does anyone play on the pre: AoS servers anymore?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, thats how i get my spending money too. i cant discuss how i do it here but i make about 2 mill a day so that keeps the alcohol flowing :]

G

If i cared i would of ebayed my account and sold my houses instead of letting them dropped...oh well!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was accesed to the luna hosue so i took the good [censored] out of there before it fell. not to much in there really.

O

omfg27

i made a keg of Sierra Nevada thats ready today. It looks and tastes identical to the real thing....damn so good, and only cost me 9 bucks

C

Charun

Out of all the mages on my server I'm ranked 3 with the most fire damage.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HOT DAMN!

out of all the people i know im ranked most screwed for my final tormrow

G

And im ranked 3 for shadow damage. RAWR warlocks ftw.

Oh and cobweb's a nubass.

C

Charun

He's been getting drunk off cheap vodka with me, and failing at life

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well thats good to hear, i didnt expect much more. lol

i had a final yesterday and one today. i woke up at 10am on sunday and only slept 6 hours since. and now i have to write a paper :[

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

pharmacy

[/ QUOTE ]

thats good, cause Im going to need lots of valiums

Status
Not open for further replies.