• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charun

I made a B on my econ test!!! Smart people sitting next to me FTW!!!

C

Charun

GAWD YOU'RE ALL SLOW POSTERS!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111oneoneoneoe keke xd

S

Smoke_Haze

Was at the Academy Is concert last night, one of the support bands was "Young Love" anyone got an album or some songs by them? I can only find two? I wouldnt mind being sent some.

Was workin the PS3 launch today for Europe, [censored] sleepy now...

Had to cancel going to see the 300 tonight, mates band are playing, gonna go see it Monday tho, so please, no spoilers.

V

Vlane

ive got this week of freedom then like a month and a half of school left :>

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i only have 2 tests left that i will ready have to study for before finals so im happy about that

S

Smoke_Haze

I lied, as of this friday, im done classes by Friday, then just coursework till May.

Not bad

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh i get it now.

my last class is april 27th, the first week of may is finals then im done till sept

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was planing on drinking every night this week but i got sick again on saturday. im so pissed, i really hate being sick

T

that one guy

<blockquote><hr>

i was planing on drinking every night this week but i got sick again on saturday. im so pissed, i really hate being sick

[/ QUOTE ]

I've said it before but I'll say it again, you have the worst luck ever with health/injury related stuff. If I was an insurance company I'd never insure you. You should probably consider living in a bubble.

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

/agree I wanna go see TMNT too!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

took my son to see it. it was ok

D

drewniu

I didn't like it. Plot was so so, and I was expecting more fighting instead of all the drama [censored]. And if there wasn't a filling with [censored] - why the hell would you cut out the fighting scene and just show end result (people already beaten up) in tmnt movie is beyond me.

C

Charun

I agree... I used to wake up every Saturday morning when I was little, go across the street to my friend's house, and watch TMNT back when there was no CGI. I wanna see major wreckage of the face and some Shredder action!

J

Jhaelyrr

Ninja Turtles ruled. Then I knew a girl we called the Shredder. She had braces :O

D

drewniu

Shredder action? hehe..well you're in for some major disappointment.

D

drewniu

<blockquote><hr>

I made love to all of your mothers.

La.

[/ QUOTE ]
My sincere condolences.

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

Ninja Turtles ruled. Then I knew a girl we called the Shredder. She had braces :O

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't wanna know the story behind that one...

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

/yawns...

Got work...

/sigh.

[/ QUOTE ]

but.....it's the weekend

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
humm, i have to deicde if im taking a class for half the summer. i think im going to because i like to have free time durring the semester for frat [censored] and drinking

S

Smoke_Haze

My cup of tea is full, but too hot, and i need to leave NOW.

Such a dilema.

S

Smoke_Haze

@ Vlane.

Im going to see it on Friday, ill get back to you.

T

The_Wreckard

I think I may make myself a residence here it seems nice and just like when I lefted. Only with a ton of unfamiliar faces. PS: World of Warcraft is gay.

S

Smoke_Haze

I dunno who you are, but then again, im under a different name too..so ^^

@ Path - Been playin Basketball last couple of days, dunno how you do it so often, its [censored] tough, from roller hockey which is not full contact, but basicaly, to BBall where you can hardly touch anyone, its a nice change tho, i can dribble well, but then i get to the hoop and im like "Kah, cant shoot" n have to pass or miss.

Still, just learnin

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol. i played since i was in 1st grade so i dont even remember learning. i just kinda do it now

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

you know how i know your gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

you sucking my **** doesnt make me ghey

Status
Not open for further replies.