• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have an anatomy test on wed and an orgo test on tuesday so im to busy to babble

O

omfg27

I close on my house Thursday. Housewarming party is in 2 weeks. You all are invited :p

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

where do you live again? ill came make sure its a [censored] show

[/ QUOTE ]

southern arizona

i really hope you are seriously thirsty if you do show up. I got 5 kegs to choose from

G

So Arizona is a long drive, and the sad thing is i'm probably the closest to you

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was bored. then i started drinkin, then i played some halo. now im gunna keep drinkin

C

Charun

Yea, I ended up gettin' toe up playing WoW. I really was getting bored with WoW, but since all my RL friends and I play in the same room we started some arena teams. Rogue/Mage is the best I've seen so far. GNOME ME GUSTA FTW!

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

So Arizona is a long drive, and the sad thing is i'm probably the closest to you

[/ QUOTE ]

either you or those colorado guys.

road trip eh?

Ok...now speaking of WoW

who wants my account. Im sure if you send me a 18 pack of your local micro brews we could work something out.

lvl 61 gnome mage ----frost
lvl 58 tauren shaman ---resto

both on Zul'Jin

G

oh yeah

and hey corran, i see you stopped by with more random [censored]

G

me too, i just got over one of the most annoying colds ever, it lasted for 3 and 1/2 weeks. Not that a cold is that bad but it got annoying as hell after a week

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea dude i hear ya. i feel like ive been sick since school started. just not myself

V

Vlane

it sucks trying to get back in shape while being sick too. im going to school sick or not though, if seniors dont miss 3 or less days we can be exempt from semester tests.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wasnt able to skip durring basketball season or i couldnt play but after that i was a ghost

C

Charun

I went to state in tennis... They didn't care if I was gone. You just have to be good, Path :p

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i started every game my senior year but if i missed school my coach would sit me in a second. he had rules and if you [censored] with him you sat down. he sat 2 of our startes one game becuase they did something dumb and we ended up losing. just how he was

G

<blockquote><hr>

How you enjoying FF12 Corran?

[/ QUOTE ]

FF11 and FF12 are freaking sweet

G

one of those moderators need to fix my post count, put it back to 25k lol

C

Charun

Pulling an all-nighter FTL... I hate it when I forget I have a test and a friend calls me and tells me we have a test at 8:00P.M. So I just cramed 6 chapters of history and did a Managment quiz online...

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

i was up all night stuyding for a physics test. hope i do good

[/ QUOTE ]

good luck

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks. i should need it. the stuff we are doing isnt hard but the teacher is out there. last test he drew 5 picutres and said to give him a single sentacne statement about each. i got 4 of them wrong becuase even though what i put down was 100% correct it "was not what he was looking for"

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahhh spring break on friday. cant wait. gunna drink tonight skip my classes tomrrow and go home

Status
Not open for further replies.