• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i cant wait for 300. im gunna try and go see it on the imax screen too. should be sweet

S

Smoke_Haze

HI TEAM.

Aye omfg, i actually got the Hoffs autobiography for xmas, and of course, have fineshed it. What a legend.

V

Vlane

itd be awesome to see it on imax but our nearest imax is a couple of hours away i think :<

V

Vlane

either way its still gonna be kick ass. just about every guy i know is looking forward to this movie, i cant wait though.

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

Who's 70?

[/ QUOTE ]

I made it to 62 then I quit.

This time for good.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhh, wow talk.

you just go cold turkey jim? something happen to make you want to quit or just decide no more, time to go?

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

ohhh, wow talk.

you just go cold turkey jim? something happen to make you want to quit or just decide no more, time to go?

[/ QUOTE ]

RL was the determinign factor

Oh yea...btw

Trim-SPa will kill you

seriously

T

that one guy

I just wish I could have married her before she died so I could try and get that old man's secondhand money. Keep it going yo.

S

Smoke_Haze

I just hit,

120 Eval, 120 Mace, 120 Med, 115 Mage, 115 Resist, 115 Mace.

Wait..what?

S

Smoke_Haze

I also have an Economics test this Monday Char, but I did accounbts last semester
(My course is Business Managment and Marketing)

Easy roar &lt;3

Er, been playin a month n a half now, Drach, not Siege.
Im not in it much, training my chars atm, its a good hobby, better than doin nothing and sittin infront of tv watchin crap.

Just bought SG1 Season 9 though, girlfriend sent me for raw chicken for tea, she wasnt too impressed with what I came back with, rofl.

S

Smoke_Haze

Thats crazy rofl, 22? Omg.

I just got HoM and a few more 120 scrolls

O

omfg27

how much longer you guys have in school? Most of you guys should be done or really close right?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im done with the semester in the first week of may but im not done with school for good untill may of 2011 :]

V

Vlane

im done with high school in like 3 months, but then i have college for 4 years or so i guess :/

T

that one guy

Eh, I've done about 2 years of grad school, but I'm only doing it part time so I should have my Masters in another couple of years.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not really in too much of a rush to get done. i hate school, i hate to study, but i have a great time in between

V

Vlane

anyone else watch the grammys tonight? have to say im pretty disappointed. except for the last award, it seemed they didnt even realize there was rock music out there. theres more than rap and r&amp;b. at least red hot chili peppers won best rock artist though

G

I'M BAAACK

couple days in vegas down, i was ready to get home by this morning though, least i won about $400 for my time

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, 6 years for me. the last year is all rotations tho so its really only 5 years of class room [censored]

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i already fell asleep in 2 of my classes today and i have a huge anatomy test to study for tonight. may not be good :]

C

Charun

I jsut got through failing an Econ test. Prolly gonna' drop that one. I got a test in Accounting Wednesday... Just got through making 100+ notecards, so it should be fun!

O

omfg27

well tonights discussion is malting biochemistry. who wants my homework?

at least the instructor insists of you having a couple good beers while we're in chat.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
school makes me sad. the only thing that gets me though a test is cracking open that first beer as soon as its over

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i did. now im about to go out to dinner and spend more. the sex better be out of this world

on a side note i stayed up till about 4 studying only to have my test get cancled becasue of snow

C

Charun

Well I actually did good on my Econ test, but I know I failed my Accounting test... Drop date FTW!

S

Smoke_Haze

Wtf, why are REAL UO Thieves posting about the babble thread.

No respect these days...

Status
Not open for further replies.