• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Long time no post I know, but just wanted to let you guys know that Me and Cobweb are playing again. Can't keep us gamers away from UO

We remade S|S, and we have some cash if anyones serious about playing again

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yea, finals are finally over. now im gunna drink crown and beer till i pass out. my goal is to be out by around 6 or so :]

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are a few movies i still want to see. all i can think of now is i am legend and i still need to see American gangster.

O

OMGJIM

WOOT WOOT

new tv ownage. Samsung 61 inch LCD DLP

call of duty 4 is so badass on this

G

i remember going from a 17inch tube tv and going to a 1080p 40inch lcd, it was so pimp....that must be better ;;

G

Yeah, Merry Christmas! And long time nosee and stuff. Need a new MMO to play. Bored to tears and everything is crap.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, Merry Christmas! And long time nosee and stuff. Need a new MMO to play. Bored to tears and everything is crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

COD4

nuff said

G

Sounds DIVINE. Yeah, I'm all over that.

In unrelated news my stats are gaining very well :\

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i just beat COD4 on veteran yesterday. all i have left to do is beat the air plane one on veteran and i have all the achievements too.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

i just beat COD4 on veteran yesterday. all i have left to do is beat the air plane one on veteran and i have all the achievements too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still loving COD4. I havent liked a shoot em up game like this since goldeneye

G

<blockquote><hr>

going to see Alien vs Pred -R today. anyone seen it?

[/ QUOTE ]

heard it was pretty gory lol, much different from the first one.

G

thats good cause the first one didnt really do it justice at all. it was too watered down with bad acting and silly graphics.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but then all the little kiddies have to go with mommy and daddy and that is just not cool for them

G

Keep movies kiddy movies or Shrek type kids movies and then the R movies!

I hate the stuff where you can tell they toned alot of stuff down for the pg13 rating (Same with video games and Mature to teen ratings)

Die hard unrated version was much better than the pg13 version :/

Games like Halo/Gears of War with Mature rating get HUGE sells. Oh well.../rant

Looks like Pats might go 16-0 now!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree.

i saw the score earlier and i was hoping that the giants would keep the lead but oh well :\

O

OMGJIM

matt hughes (sp?) got his ass beat down last night by st pierre. But chuck liddell beat the crap out of silva

O

OMGJIM

neither do I. Hmm....I dont want to drive, but I dont feel like paying for a cab all night either. I need to talk someone into being a DD

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

im 21but my gf is not so it causes a problem

[/ QUOTE ]

sucks to be her. she gotta stay home

G

I worked new year's.
:(:( But BUT the manager said whoever gets the most behind the bar gets a £75 bonus, £25 for 2 runners up and I think I won xD!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went out but i didnt even drink that much. my gf came out with me and she is a light weight to say the least

G

Lame. Let her know this. Didn't win; got second place. £25 bonus is good enough xD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.