• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Nothing I want to gamefly atm :/ maybe Mass Effect but I rather play the guys I just bought lol

C

Charun

So, finals are almost here and I need a game to play. I logged on a few of my old Defiance accounts, and I have alot of 7x skillballs... If anyone wants to roll with me hook me up with a PM!

G

think i'm gonna go snowboard since i've got nothing else to do even though there's only a little snow

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my frat has its xmas party today so im going to start drinking in a little. big test on monday that im scared of though.

O

OMGJIM

hey can anyone find me a Wii for $249 right now? everywhere I look all they are selling are the bundles for like 500 bucks.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Good luck lawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

see thats what I was afraid of. [censored] i should of bought one on black friday

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i dont care how much i save, i dont think ill ever shop on black friday. id end up in jail for beating someone

G

Next Sunday, or the Sunday after that (I forgot which one) Target should have Wii's in stock on Sunday Morning for their ad. Other than that, check other stores alot in the mornings (sometimes stores like best buy/toysrus/etc hold wii's for sunday ads as well)

G

I wouldn't get a Wii they are uber lame. get a ps3 or xbox only thing with good games.

G

you only buy a wii for mario/zelda and to DL old nintendo/sega/etc games. Rarely other companies make good games for it.

C

Charun

I love the Wii!! I can't tell you how many drunken nights I've had with it. Plus chicks dig it too.

C

Charun

This thread has been goin' for almost a year... I remember when we filled these things to 30 pages in 2 days.

G

yeah, how lame is that

but i'm gonna vote for ps3, though wii would be fun when you're drunk

G

<blockquote><hr>

This thread has been goin' for almost a year... I remember when we filled these things to 30 pages in 2 days.

[/ QUOTE ]
do any of you even play anymore? lol

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i do but you cant really call it playing. i make and sell gold for cash while im at school and i only really play when im home on break for a few months out of the year

O

OMGJIM

found one! found two actually. The other should be sold in the next few days for 400+

which means I got mine for way cheap

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
do any of you even play anymore? lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I play... Just not EA UO...

C

Charun

Oh yea, no more finals!!!! Got tore up last night... Doin' it again tonight!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a final Monday, Tuesday, and thursday. I'm trying to get people to go out with me but they all say they have to study. May have to just drink at home.

Oh, and anyone ever have rouge beer?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i really like it. i think the one i like is uber pilsner or something like that but i had it at the beer festival and i was drunk so i forget the name

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Me neither... Abita is the best though.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, not really but whatever

C

Charun

I've never had your micro brew [censored]... But as of now, Abita is the best... And I've drank ALOT of different beer.

O

OMGJIM

check around for beer festivals in La. Im sure there should be be one or two every year.

G

Street Fighter 4 pictures came out today....TIME FOR SOME FIGHTING, STREET STYLE

O

OMGJIM

i downloaded tekken 2 last night for my ps3.

who wants some of this?

actually I think Killer Instinct was one of the best

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, i went to take a final today and everyone had papers with them when i walked in. i was like humm, maybe i should have written one too?

G

screw SF if you don't play Virtua Fighter 5 then you dont know what you're missing

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
corran, did your site go down? i had my avatar and sig there i think from a long long time ago.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so you see my sig here? cause i cant see my sig or avatar but i can see everyone elses

G

i see it too, mines hosted on his site too and seems to be working for me too

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went to my profile and clicked show sigs again and it came back. my avatar is still not there tho. do you guys see it?

Status
Not open for further replies.