• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i loved that a few years ago, like #1 and #3 for championship or some [censored], i forgot

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bar tonight. cant wait to get drunk. i just took a test yesterday and today and did bad on both. oh yea

C

Charun

10 more days until hand grenades, Bourbon St, and Tool concert! Can't wait.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i do too. i don't get out until December 13th but after this Tuesday i don't have a test until finals week.

G

<blockquote><hr>

jazz game? i feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

we did beat them damn Cavs

don't feel sorry for me, we're pretty much guaranteed playoffs again this year, at least they aren't the kings

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

jazz game? i feel sorry for you

[/ QUOTE ]

we did beat them damn Cavs

don't feel sorry for me, we're pretty much guaranteed playoffs again this year, at least they aren't the kings

[/ QUOTE ]

stfu

O

OMGJIM

meh

basketball. never been much of a fan. even though our Suns are gonna walk all over everyone again this year.

on a side note, our Cardinals arent as embarrasing this year as they usually are.

G

im the opposite, im a professional sports *****, just last few years started getting into college sports (since i got into college i guess....so...ya lol)

C

Charun

I'm not a big prof sport fan. I usta' follow boxing religiously, but it's kinda' fading out. Too many waffles in boxing now... Oh, and sit down Ohio...

G

sup at kansas jayhawks being ranked #3 as the only undefeated team in bcs rankings lol

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

You guys just like to complain...

[/ QUOTE ]

says the king of complainers

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

sup at kansas jayhawks being ranked #3 as the only undefeated team in bcs rankings lol

[/ QUOTE ]

B/c LSU wouldn't be #1 then, that's why...

And I didn't say I didn't complain, I just ya'll do!!!!11111 keke xd

O

OMGJIM

im buying a PS3 soon. I played call of duty 4 on a friend of mine and yea.....pretty cool game.

C

Charun

Is the PS3 that much better than XBox 360? I need to shell out some cash for one.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
imo, the systems are very simar. It comes down to games that are exclusive to one system or the other like halo. Only big difference is ps3 can play blue ray disks

G

Personally i get stuff on ps3 since i like the controller better (and free online play). But alot of times the ps3 version is a little gimpier (usually not by much or nothing noticable). Madden 08 runs on ps3 at 30fps while on 360 it does 60fps. Other than that you will see some games on PS3 have issues using unreal 3 engine but hopefully that is getting fixed. But I see PS3 having a longer lifespan due to its power (which no one can really reach totally yet)

C

Charun

Well, the PS3 Exclusive games suck... BlueRay is a joke... My buddy has a Wii and a 360, and personally, I like the Wii better. Although I drink alot, and like party games.

G

ps3 has some sweet games coming out,
ratchet is cool, uncharted is sweet. Unreal/haze coming soon. No where near strong as 360 but give it some timezzzz

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been playing halo3 online and I can even describe tv the amount of joy I get from killing and talking [censored] to 10 year old's that flip out.

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

ps3 has some sweet games coming out,
ratchet is cool, uncharted is sweet. Unreal/haze coming soon. No where near strong as 360 but give it some timezzzz

[/ QUOTE ]

I play Wii when I'm drunk, the control amuses me. I play XBox because of the awesome co-op... I play PS for the gore and FF. Gears of War is gonna' be hard to beat, and I haven't been impressed with FF lately... 10 was the only decent one since 7.

O

OMGJIM

dude this is the [censored]!! call of duty online rocks.

I heard warhawk is pretty cool too. I htink Im going to go rent that tomorrow

G

I use to play warhawk all the time, now cod4 is out :/

I get on warhawk here and there when my boss plays with me or whenever i get tired of playing cod4 for like 5hours straight

G

jim were you hosting that one server you invited me too? the one that was full of lag? lol

O

OMGJIM

nope.....i was just in queue when it went through. i could hit [censored] it was so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.