• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

my cat has no caption!

yeah, i've been fooling around with guild wars since i'm pretty much total bored with wow

O

OMGJIM

lol that car one is funny.

well it's Friday and Im drinking my first beer of the weekend. Anyone doing anything cool?

G

half the people at the party are my employees, not a good example showing up all [censored] up with them there! :p

G

lol i threw up my first and only time from alcohol on my boss's couch and never heard the end of it at work ;;

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i came home from my girlfriends today and there was a shirt in the hall way. i thought well thats weird. went in the bathroom and there was puke all around the toilet. im willing to bed there is puke on the shirt too

O

OMGJIM

next weekend is my weekend to drink too much. hopefully Ill make you guys proud

C

Charun

I had a great weekend with bad decisions! My friends and I made a board game into a drinking game too, it was interesting.

G

i got hammered at the Halloween party last night, good times

and i made jello shots fer it too

O

OMGJIM

kind of hard to make bad decisions with your old lady getting drunk with you.

I need to make her stay home more. I miss being in trouble

C

Charun

I woke up in a married woman's bed... I'm going to hell, I'll save ya'll a seat.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
damn, gas company finally caught us. we have 2 meters at our house for some reason and for the last year and a half all we ever paid was a 30 dollar gas bill every month. im guessing for cooking gas and hot water. they called us today and told us we had to register the other meter immediately. they did not sound happy, lol

O

OMGJIM

tell me about it

we swept the cubs, the rockies swept us, and then proceeded to get swept themselves.

i turned it off in the 7th last night. i f'in hate Boston and didnt feel like watching them actually win it all

G

boston was cool in 2004 cuz it was a nice story to see them finally win, but now they are waffles
New Yankees inc.

O

OMGJIM

meh

i feel the same about the yankees

go DBacks

now to sit back and watch the Cardinals get their asses kicked all season

G

its not smart to get arod, he's not worth it, he may put up huge numbers during the regular season and get you to the playoffs, but he'll never win it all since he never even bats over .200 in the playoffs

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have pysiology Monday, pharm calc on Tuesday, a speech due sometime next week and. Bio chem the 13th. After that I'm going home for thanksgiving so at least I have that to look forward to

G

guitar hero 3 ftmfw, i picked it up on sunday, have to say its the best one so far, great songs and a ton of fun with the battles

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

guitar hero 3 ftmfw, i picked it up on sunday, have to say its the best one so far, great songs and a ton of fun with the battles

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I'm terrible at it though. My friend's 8 year old tore me up.

On another note, Halloween was great... So were the girls wearing nothing.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had a 24 hour parking spot so i didnt want to drive. i ended up getting pizza from the place at the end of the block

O

OMGJIM

pizza works, did you have any beer to go with it?

we're doing a blue collar beer tour this weekend.

PBR, Stroh's, Old Milwaukee, Hamm's, and High Life

And then I have a keg of Golden Ale to go along with it

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah no beer. i have a test on monday that i had to start studying for today and once i have one, i have more

G

damm those patriots, seriously who else wanted to see brady crying today like i did? Damn Moss and his miracle catches, how did they get that play in the 4th that basically won it for them only drive in the entire game that Moss actually caught the ball and gained more than 2 yards with it running!

Status
Not open for further replies.