• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Merlock

free UO play until the 9th, been running around stealing worthless crap and ran into goodguy and he said harabec is still playing, oh jesus

edit also I somehow accidentally quit sp! and not having that above my name is just weird even if it is a dead guild

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still have the guild iago. i kept it alive on path and just allied the other guild i was in.

C

Charun

...And I'm the dumb one... Path is still giving his money to a company that has ruined the greatest game of all time (That's the equivalent of EA murdering your child). And JIM is thinking about going back to the dark side...

C

Charun

BTW don't waste your time with Tabula Rasa. I gave Garriot a chance to redeem himself after he sold my baby, but he just dug himself deeper.

C

Charun

I'm gonna' drink and do math homework until I can't add... It's not due 'till Monday, so it'll be fun!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i drank till 9 am this morning, went to bed for 3 hours and im gunna start drinking again right after i shower. happy birthday to me

G

I actually find Tabula Rasa quite entertaining. I'll probably play it quite a bit. It's in open beta btw, so if you want to check it out, sign up on File Planet.

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

I actually find Tabula Rasa quite entertaining. I'll probably play it quite a bit. It's in open beta btw, so if you want to check it out, sign up on File Planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather poke my eyes out than play that game.

M

Merlock

So I've been running around on Siege making a nuisance of myself for fun and profit and the only other "thieves" I've ran into have been these Community of Thieves guys who can't even spell "thief" correctly and stand around Luna bank stroking their e-peens about the last thing they stole off the ground in some dungeon

Oh god what has our profession come to =(

C

Charun

So, I'm thinkin' about buyin' another TV... I think I wanna go Plasma, some reviews state that they have some pretty bad burn ins. I would go LCD, but I dunno if I wanna spend the extra money for something that isn't potentially that bad. Any of you guys have any thoughts on Plasma Vs. LCD?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i bought a tv right before i cant back to school and dealt with the same thing charun. i ended up going LCD simple because of the stories of people only having a plasma for as little as a year and a half before it burnt out. repairing them costs more than buying a new plasma. took me like 2 weeks to make my mind up even after i decided to go LCD.

C

Charun

I want a massive TV though... My friend is also LCD biased for the same reason. I may have to shell out the extra cash for an LCD.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a 42 inch one and its perfect for my room. any bigger and i dont think it would be as nice.

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

i have a 42 inch one and its perfect for my room. any bigger and i dont think it would be as nice.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a dirty mind...

O

OMGJIM

well I leave for Denver on Wed. Going to the Great American Beer Festival. Good times

Oh and

GO D-BACKS!!!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im planning on going to the great brews of America clasic beer festival over thanksgiving break.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not a big smoker. i have horrible asthma so i have a good time when i smoke but i pay for it way to much the next day.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, people told me that but like i said im not really into it that much. id rather a beer any day

A

Alex the Gray

Ill tell you, Merlock, what "our" profession has come to.
In every biker bar, there sits a table. It has fat, out of shape, has-been bikers. The other bikers won't even talk to them. They sit there, in their lard and fat, talking about what they did in their day and in the day.
They are "hasbeens" and "neverweres".
What have the thieves become today?
Thank GOD not what you are- a useless moaning pile trying to re-live your yesteryears lol. They are out there TRYING!
Yeah, every single one of them is new. Their skills are low. They are seeking direction. They are looking for a way to go. BUT- THEY ARE TRYING. They arent sitting at their table, in the back of the bar, in their puddle of fat-obsolete used-to-be has-been memories, whining.
They are trying to play the game and find their way and succeed.
Maybe some peoeple couldn't compete. Maybe some people couldn't adapt. Well, you know what they say- adapt or die! If the dinosaurs are to slow and to dense and to inflexible to adapt, change, and over come, then good bye to them and good riddance! Thieves are flexible, fast on their feet, and adaptable. In game or in RL.
If you cant offer any creative suggestions or helpful critisisms to these newbies, then maybe you should steep in your puddle of used to be and not critisize them. They are better than you- just because they are still playing the game and trying to figure out how to beat it. They haven't given up- you have. I pity you and those like you.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Good, because I've been clueless since 1998...

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly

C

Charun

Failed an accounting test... And now I'm on fall break, it's all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111 keke xd

C

Charun

We only get 2 days off, and I only have one class within those two days anyway, so it's all the same to me.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im just trying to get thought this weekend. i have a phiso test on monday and a 6 page paper mid term for another class

G

Heh, what climbed up Alex's ass and died? No sense in trying to be a thief in a world where all you can steal are bandages.

G

omg, i got so [censored] wasted on sat night, it was terriffic

and for cherun

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
funny pic.

i was going to get wasted last night but i was so tired that after i took a few shots and had a few beers i just fell asleep, lol

C

Charun

That's [censored] up man... You don't talk about a guy's sister, your don't talk about a guy's dog, and you definately don't talk about a guys car...

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In finally getting a car for when I'm down at school. Hopefully I can go home to get it this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.