• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charun

My phone's screen is broken, I lost the back of it, it cuts off at random, and I can't access my contact list half the time...

Moral: Don't get a girlfriend...

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Moral: Don't get a girlfriend...

[/ QUOTE ]

nice to see you finally learned

G

no wonder he called me and didn't text me, he can't see to type

jim, water your grass damnit, or i'm gonna come down there and do it

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, i dont think i want a real nice phone either. i dunno tho, i do like nice stuff :]

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

no wonder he called me and didn't text me, he can't see to type

jim, water your grass damnit, or i'm gonna come down there and do it

[/ QUOTE ]

no way dude, then Id have to mow it

O

OMGJIM

i had to once a week during the monsoons, but its drying back out again so Ill just let it die off. Hell i live in the desert, I should just go for the front yard of rocks

C

Charun

This thread reminds me of the old people loitering next door from my work... They always talk about mowing yards, catching fish, and the like. We've turned into old people!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i forgot to get a haircut before i came back to school and its driving me nuts. its way to long and its so damn hot. im going to cut it myself tonight i think.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I need a haircut as well...

[/ QUOTE ]

x3

[/ QUOTE ]

x4, but most likely ill just shave my head again

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my hair is kinda long and shaggy and its been that way for years now so im a ltitle afraid to shave it. i wouldn't look like me, lol

O

OMGJIM

its jsut that it gets so damn hot out here, and shaving it really helps. I have a hat on about 90% of the time when I leave the house anyways.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i get so hot when i go to parties or bars down here. it gets so hot in houses down here when its hot outside

O

OMGJIM

rode to Tombstone today. I swear every time I go to that place i get into a fight. Freaking hicks. But it was a good ride. Great weather and nice winding curves without much traffic.

I think Im heading back tomorrow then over to Bisbee through the mountains.

O

OMGJIM

the usual. he looked in my general direction and made some comment under his breath. I replied with the usual WTF you say a^%hole? then his friends decide to join in the smack talk as they are walking away from me. I laugh every time.

no swings or anything but the usual wanna be gangster who thinks hes tough

G

i'm yeah, not doing anything at all

i did see bourne ultimatum, that was pretty cool

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

stratics has been down for like 4 days for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep me too. wierd, wonder what happened

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my next question was going to be if it was down for you guys too, but that is answered.

G

exactly, then you called me and i wasn't by my phone and when i called you back you never answered /cry

C

Charun

Lies!!! I'm trying to sell my wow account... Anyone know of a good place? I put it on eBay and got a bid for $710, but they took it down. So far the highest offer I've got is $375, now. I just put it on some shady website.

C

Charun

Oh yea... Where is that one guy... We need a new babble thread! I've never got to post first in one.

C

Charun

Well, I just sold my friend's acct for $250... I want some bank for my account though.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i thought no one wanted to buy wow accounts because the original user could always get it back?

C

Charun

They can... But, people still buy. I guess it's a trust thing. I don't know my secret word anymore, so I can't get mine back.

C

Charun

I have bronchitis (sp?)... But I'm goin' out tomorrow to let my friends buy me dranks!

G

i'm gonna go to some concert at this bar near my house, then i'm gonna continue to get wasted and play guitar hero

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i drank last night at my frat house but i have to study all day today and tomorrow. pretty big test coming up on monday

C

Charun

I hear ya, Path... I got a test tomorrow, and 2 tests Wednesday. Best believe I'm getting toe up from the flow up Wed night though.

C

Charun

I have all kindsa' homework due tomorrow. And I'm gonna' go ahead and knock out the stuff I gotta' do for Wednesday, so I can study on Tues. Plus I have to work Tuesday. I'm gonna' be border-line alcohol poisoning Wednesday night.

O

OMGJIM

you guys need to start brewing. I always have beer, and when I say that I mean I always have 2-3 kegs in the fridge at a time.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea same here. usually when i gain weight i just work out harder at the gym for a few weeks but im to the point where i need to go on a diet. its a sad day, i love food, lol

G

i lost some wieght this summer, like 25 lbs anyway, thats good enough for now, though i think i'm gonna pick up skating again cause that will make me drop a few more without having to diet or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.