• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

you should be, ima get wasted and lose a couple hundred dollars, or i may win like 800 like my last trip there

G

<blockquote><hr>

who cares if you win or lose as long as your wasted

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

G

i've taken my share of turns with that one too, it sucks but someones gotta do it

at least you can always use the wasted excuse, cause we were completely gone

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
stop making me want to go drink. im stuck in here studying cause my [censored] teacher has not graded half of my tests/assignments/labs. if they were all graded there would be a pretty good chance that even if i got a 0 on the final i would still get a C+ but now i have to study. [censored]

G

dude, my [censored] WoW account got hacked, this [censored] blows

I'd check you laptop for a keylogger cause my comp hasn't visited a site i don't go to everyday in 6 months, nor have i downloaded anything

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
will spy bot or one of the other free ones find a key logger or do i need to run a virus scan with AVG or nortan?

G

not you, cherun

but i think you need specific programs to find keyloggers, they aren't a virus so they won't usually get picked up

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know you meant charun but it got me thinking about it.

what did you lose form the hack?

G

every item that can be sold or disenchanted from both my high levels and every toon under 40 was deleted

blizz usually restores accounts that that happens to cause they know thier security sucks and they never implemented a way to track things mailed from one account to another

A

Arkyn

<blockquote><hr>

thats good at least. hope you get your [censored] back

[/ QUOTE ]

you should get almost everything back. i forget the details on what they can and cannot restore, but it shouldn't set you back too far...sucks though.

C

Charun

My comp is clean. I only go to 4 sites... I know a couple people went to MySpace, while my comp was in Vegas. All my WoW [censored] is fine.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had a cheese burger but i may have to make a steak for dinner. that sounds good

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

OMG, why the name change?

[/ QUOTE ]

what are you talking about? name changes only happen if you were to be banned or something. and since Im new here, that couldnt of possibly happened

omfg~!!!!!!

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

New York Strips tonight...

[/ QUOTE ]

hi cherun. you gonna stay put for the new hurricane&gt;?

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

guess who won another harley

[/ QUOTE ]

gtfo nice!

im actually looking at a 07 honda shadow right now, so if you did actually win a harley, i think i have to hate you for a day or two

C

Charun

What hurricane?! Prolly, I live in the North part of Louisiana, so it won't be that bad.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i really won it. not only did i win it but this is the second one i have won. i won a soft tail standard 3 years ago and i just won a soft tail night train from the same raffle.

i think im going to get a fat boy and pay the difference tho

O

OMGJIM

grats dude. hopefully Ill have mine in a month or so.

you got pics of the your bike?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had to wipe my hard drive and i lost em but i will take new pics of my old one and new one as soon as i get it

C

Charun

Wow... There is such a thing as 6 in the morning. I have a 7:30 class, and it's gonna' suck :\

Status
Not open for further replies.