• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charun

Bars suck, friends that break up with their girlfriend and then go to the bar, suck. Depressing people suck. Fights suck. Cops suck. Work the next morning sucks. LAST NIGHT SUCKED!

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

yeah, it could be a lot worse, i'm going to the bar, cya later

[/ QUOTE ]

aye, me too......talk to you guys tomorrow night around 5pm

O

omfg27

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

50cc drunk MX races ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

Redneck...

[/ QUOTE ]

pot kettle

G

only thing is i drug a peg on the ground in a corner and nearly ripped my sack off with the handlebars, i got a mean bruise right near it on my inner thigh

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

50cc drunk MX races ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

Redneck...

[/ QUOTE ]

pot kettle

[/ QUOTE ]

?

G

he's saying you're a redneck too bish

and btw, its mah birthday today and i'm tired

D

drewniu

<blockquote><hr>

its mah birthday today and i'm tired

[/ QUOTE ]
Really old ..borderline dead by my estimate.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i turn 21 in october and after that i want to stop having birthdays. its all downhill from there

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh yea.

i have class today and a test tomrrow then i plan on doing exactly that.

C

Charun

I turn 21 in a little less than a month... Then in August, it's off to Vegas for a week!!!

C

Charun

We need to have a UO Thief Babble Thread convention in Vegas someday!

G

i can go to vegas anytime, all i need is a few weeks notice and i'm there, hell, its only a 5 hour drive from here

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

i can go to vegas anytime, all i need is a few weeks notice and i'm there, hell, its only a 5 hour drive from here

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there August 3rd through the 9th... PM me you # and I'll hit you up before hand.

O

Origin Thief

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

5 hours...any chance that you're from Reno/Fallon/Hawthorne?

G

no, park city
ok, i'll send it to ya, you can also get me on icq, i talk to no one on there since no on uses it anymore

C

Charun

I just got a new HD for my laptop, so I have nothing. I'll give you a call soon.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had to wipe my computer not to long ago. im still finding programs every now and then that im missing.

C

Charun

Yea, I hate reformating... I had all kinds of music and video creating software. Now, I have to download all that crap again!

G

yeah, at least whe i reformat i can pull everything from my ipod back to the comp so i at least keep music and [censored]

G

non existent

i'm so [censored] bored right now waiting for servers to come back up

i got a lock to level, waiting sucks

C

Charun

You need to come to Laughing Skull... We cleared Kara the other night.

G

we clear kara every week man, i dunno, maybe i could screw around on laughing skull, what's you mages name there?

Status
Not open for further replies.