• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kr is just all how [censored] looks but there is an expansion in the works too that is supposed to come out shortly after

G

i got burned bad golfing on sunday

but i'm better now, the bad thing is i had a hangover at 6pm cause i drank so much from 8 to 3

G

Scumbrood on Gurubashi. No pvp vid's because my ocmp would lol at me for even trying.

We clear kara everyweek but I get unlucky with drops, cept for Gorehowl. I do love my gorehowl.

G

Charun I hope that Curator fight was old because we get him to 30% first Evo.

G

stupid horde =)

i love my rogue but wish i didn't make him a NE, should have made him human

if i only knew then what i know now about WoW i would have

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish i had more time to be on the comp. i would prob give wow a try but there is not even enough time for any UO anymore so i wouldnt have time to level in wow at all

G

yeah, getting to 70 plus getting all keyed would take a long time

but i got 2 upgrades in kara tonight, hooray for being the only rogue

not that i need them, i already put out way more damage than everyone else

G

+10% rep is worth it to me

plus my weapons of choice are maces and swords, maces now cause i made a dragonmaw but extra skill means i need less +hit gear, stupid complicated game mechanics now

before they changed combat before the expansion it was so muhc simpler, not that its very hard to understand now

G

its not, but the game at higher levels involves a lot of grinding, mostly for reputation with various groups. The gameplay is really pretty basic, i can pick up any class within a couple hours cause the game is easy enough morons can make it to 70

C

Charun

Yea, a 3 year old could play WoW... It's so easy a caveman could do it.

G

woot, i may do wendover this weekend too for some preliminary blackjack

C

Charun

It's almost my Birthday too!!! I'm putting a dollar on my shirt before I go to work today to see how much money I can make lolol...

C

Charun

I made $80... Then spent it all at the bar... Great night, sucky morning.

G

hehe, good times, i wokred on my rear end in the jeep today, then did some body work on the front bumper on my eclipse, stupid low ass car cracking its front bumper. need more epoxy to fill the crack cause i ran out so i can sand smooth and paint it later

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was planing on drinking tonight but i didnt get out of work till 6, went to the gym till 8 30, took a shower, and now im dead. i feel like just going to bed, lol

G

I SAW YOU IN GAME OMGOOSES!
Okay so you whispered me in game but what ever.

G

whatever noobs, my rogue roxxors you, seriously, Lrn2play =)

being on different servers sucks, and i can't force myself to give up my rogue, he's too damn geared and has too much playtime

G

=(

Jamaal managed to get gladiator and is pvp decked out

This season I'm going for money. Got a guy giving me 500g a week to do 3 games of 2v2 and then the other teams I'm playing with friends.

Give me faction/name/servers and I can chat! roar

Status
Not open for further replies.