• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have to wake up at like 7 30 on the first day. i need to drop a class and pick another up and the registrar is always packed for the first few weeks. gunna walk in throwing bows

C

Charun

I'm in the same dilemma. I need to drop this stupid computer class, clep it, and get in another.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate having to do that [censored]. the best classes get filled up on monday or tuesday at the latest. so hard to pick up a good one

G

yar, i [censored] hate you path, i can't beleive you won another harley, where is this raffle i need to get in on it

G

Try waking up at 3:00am for a 4:00am - 1:00pm shift.

In other news, I just bought a Mazda RX8, weeeeeeee!

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i wish i won this one earlier in the summer. im not going to get a chance to ride it before the summer

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

i wish i won this one earlier in the summer. im not going to get a chance to ride it before the summer

[/ QUOTE ]

ill give you 5 bucks for it. deal? cool now ride it over here to AZ

C

Charun

<blockquote><hr>

yar, i [censored] hate you path, i can't beleive you won another harley, where is this raffle i need to get in on it

[/ QUOTE ]

It's rigged...

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its not rigged. if no one wins the powerball tonight im playing tomorrow for sure. its 245 mill today so it will be huge tomrrow

C

Charun

I have like 20 people that promise me 1 mil if they win, that goes for you guys too. You have to hook me up.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was going to get a ticket tonight but i forgot. i hope no one will tonight, ill be so pissed

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i still refuse to pick up wow. my entire guild from siege is over there but it just takes too much time

O

OMGJIM

well i got 5 powerball tickets and out of all those I got 1 number correct.

300,000,000 dollars for me on Saturday though

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i went to pick up my bike today and every singe guy at the Harley dealership came over and gave me a dollar to play the powerball. i got 5 tickets so well see what happens :]

O

OMGJIM

test deoce an 06 VStar 1100 today. Nice bike, a little small though, wish it was a tad longer.

Noone in town have any 1100 Shadows though, ****s

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i ended up getting a fat boy. i got it in candy red sun glow and i put custom blade rims on. i cant wait till it comes in

G

it means drunk if your from the south

wish i was able to get drunk tonight, gotta get up at 6 for work tomorrow

C

Charun

I got one class on Fridays... And I got really drunk last night. There was a back to school party at my friend's house, but the guy I was with and I were totally owned by the time we remembered. Free keg beer too damnit...

O

OMGJIM

yea yea
got a new keg of hefeweizen ready. going to feel like ass tomorrow

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i gunna feel like [censored] for the next month. i love going back to school. lol

O

OMGJIM

going to Tucson tomorrow to look at bikes. they have what Im looking for so lets hope they give me a good deal

C

Charun

Making a trip to you Jim, to drink some of this Hefferwenzen you speak of.

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Making a trip to you Jim, to drink some of this Hefferwenzen you speak of.

[/ QUOTE ]

cool, let me know

O

OMGJIM

just bought a bike.

06 Honda VTX 1300

gotta go, theres still daylight and Im going to go ride

G

nice, have fun with that

on a side note i saw a supra run a 9.30 @ 150 mph last night at the drag strip here, it was a bad run for it though, it runs 8s, but that's still fast as hell

O

OMGJIM

so are you still going to talk to me now that I have a honda and not a harley?

you not a harley snob are ya? :p

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

My lambo doors come in Wednesday!!! I'll try to get some pics!

[/ QUOTE ]

what do you drive again?

G

a scion, i'm gonna lambo door both my jeep and my dsm just to be cooler then

not actually, they would look stupid on either of my rides

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah, im not a harley snob. i would have taken any bike in a heartbeat. i just got really lucky to get a harley right away. they are very expensive toys, lol

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my uncle went to bike week in Va beech, or maybe myrtle beach. either way he said it was amazing

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my contract runs out in the begining of october so i can get a new phone real cheep. any of you guys get one recently? i dont know what i want to get

O

OMGJIM

i always get el cheapo. dont really give a crap if it has mp3, camera, etc etc. ill break it in 6 months anyways

i have the LG LX150

Status
Not open for further replies.