• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

meh im all out of soda at my house...out of juice...basically all i got is beer and water and im too sick to drink beer alot at 9am lol...water is meh after awhile....hmm I wonder if I can get this chick that likes me to buy me some soda...hmmmm

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have the same problem. im so sick and we have nothing at all to drink. makes me so pissed

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
finally went to the doc today. put me on a steroid, antibiotic, decongestant, breathing treatments and sent me for chest x rays

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

finally went to the doc today. put me on a steroid, antibiotic, decongestant, breathing treatments and sent me for chest x rays

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf bro, you ok?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, whenever i get sick my asthma gets real bad. all i hope is that i dont have pneumonia. should know later today

G

Is anyone on this thing they call Divinity? I just saw someone with a name similar to someone who may or may not post here.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spilt a huge glass of iced tea all over my desk and keyboard earlier. took about 45 mins to clean up and get my keys to stop sticking.

G

day 1 of storm almost done, some houses around be got screwed lol. half of my fence is torn down...weeeee lol

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

day 1 of storm almost done, some houses around be got screwed lol. half of my fence is torn down...weeeee lol

[/ QUOTE ]

dont you live in CA? they dont have storms there

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahh, finally starting to feel little better. im fighting with myself not to go out now. i know its just the steroid making me feel good, but its so hard, lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not really a big storm...but it is for cali lol

D

drewniu

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not really a big storm...but it is for cali lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.. I came to work and checked my IM. Status messages of some of the people I work with:
- working from home due to the storm
- building an ark
- wfh due to the weather

Really wtf? CA needs more FL type storms..

But then again, maybe it's better people stayed home - apparently rain causes mental retardation when it comes to driving in those conditions.

G

We had a gas leak at our store today, had to close down for like 1-2hrs lol

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats like when i go to phily and it snows 2 inches people go nuts, cant drive and the city nearly shuts down. at home it snows a foot and by 10 the next morning everything is back to normal

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

Really wtf? CA needs more FL type storms..

But then again, maybe it's better people stayed home - apparently rain causes mental retardation when it comes to driving in those conditions.

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa, how the hell have you been dude? long time eh

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i woke up today and my legs hurt like i ran a [censored] marathon. i have no idea why or what i did to them. im just sitting there and they are throbbing.

D

drewniu

RL sucked me in. Work, aikido, rock climbing, tennis, gf, learning japanese and hanging out with friends fill my day and don't leave much time to post.

Went to Poland couple weeks back, got drunk, returned. Good times

O

OMGJIM

lousy weekend. didnt do much. played some COD4 and drank a few beers.

too cold to do much

G

my gaming computer is down, but i was playing on the Hollow Society server under the name Deja Vu... obviously i play spy, but anyhow, long story short, on dustbowl i scored 256 ;p (i had a ton of backstabs.)

O

OMGJIM

holy cow, I got so f'ed up I dont remember falling asleep. I scored a bag at the bar and went home and smoked myself stupid while trying to play some COD4.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got sick again. ive been in bed all day and only got up because i couldn't lay there anymore, lol

O

OMGJIM

drinking Pete's Wiked Ale right now. I haven t had this in probably 5 or 6 years. i forgot how good this is

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

i just been doing coronas lately

[/ QUOTE ]

i like Pacificos a little more than Coronas.

Status
Not open for further replies.