• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

same babble, different thread

• Thread starter that one guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Haze got delayed to probably late 2008

TF2 rocks.
Burnout is fun if you like that type of game.
DMC4 comes out here soon, Lost Odossey comes out soon.

G

just spent like 150$ today on car parts....like 200$ a week ago....bah im going poor slowly.

I

imported_barjunkie

<blockquote><hr>

whats up fools? anyone doing anything exciting lately?

[/ QUOTE ]
I rolled a rogue on World of Warcraft it just isnt the same as my old thief i so wish i could steal from people in wow it would make it alot more fun

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i had some of that real bad yesterday. i usually am never pissed when i drive but there were just some real winners out and i was behind them all.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i saw that last night. sports center came on right after the pit west Virgina game and said he got traded. the pit game was great too, btw

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my desktop finally gave up last night. i was just sitting here studying and out of no where it shut off. i turned it back on and it got stuck at the loading xp screen. had to unplug it, turned it back on and the same thing happened. tired to start it in safe mode, and that didnt work either. now it doesnt even get to the loding xp screen before it restarts itself. the only thing i can think of is try to boot off of the xp cd but im at school and its at home god knows where.

it was a sold 8 years of service with only one minor fix along the way so im happy. im not even sure if i wanna go though the trouble of fixing it up. i have a lap top and i dont play any games while im at school. i think i may just wait till i get a job over the summer and buy a new one. i would like to try and get all my files off it though

O

OMGJIM

great weekend

went to Tucson and me and the gf got f'ed up pretty good.

Next week we head to Tempe for the AZ Strong Beer Fest

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just rub it in. i was sitting here studying and breaking my computer while you were drinking. i feel better

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

just rub it in. i was sitting here studying and breaking my computer while you were drinking. i feel better

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, im there for YOU path

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im trying to go to the Philly craft beer fest but its on march 1st. that is the 2nd day of spring break so i kind of want to go home and my dad wants me to go to a car show in Atlantic city with him that day too.

O

OMGJIM

dude go to the craft beer fest. you wont regret it

Ill do some drunkin posting this weekend im sure

O

OMGJIM

wow, this weekend was fantastic. I love Phoenix, especially Tempe and Scottsdale. I must have violated and molested a thousand chics with my eyes

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last weekend was horrible for me. studied the entire time. the week since then however has been a drunken blur and im about to get started for the night

G

omg, back from Easter jeep safari, fun as always and even better my [censored] didn't break or anything

whats been goin on around here?

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your guess is as good as mine. ive been so busy with school. i should be studying right now actually but i just cant

O

OMGJIM

I bought a new bike. Traded in the VTX for a 2008 Suzuki VStrom DL650 ABS. Coolest bike Ive ridden in a long time.

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i cant wait to get home from school and take my new one out. only got to ride the fatboy once last summer because i got it so late.

G

mmm, bikes, so impractical here, wish i had enough spare coin to buy one but with 3 cars already i can't really do it

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why are they impractical?

if i were you id sell a car and get one. i cant even begin to tell you how much i enjoy riding mine.

G

you can only ride 4-5 months out of the year here and they are way overpriced, a bike you could get for 5k when i lived in texas goes for upwards of 9k here for some reason. I can't sell a car really though cause then i'd have to drive my one jeep that gets ****e gas mileage and drives pretty poorly on the road and my other jeep is in pieces right now with no motor or anything in it

maybe after i finish the resto on the 53 jeep and i can drive it to work i might get a bike, or get lucky and win one, or 2

M

Merlock

I like how I remember to check the thief forum every six months or so and you guys are still babbling away

GOD DAMMIT ULTIMA ONLINE

Pathagiris

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been really busy with school but im done may second so i will have a lot more time to sit around online.

on a side note i took the day off from school yesterday and went to see the Phillies play at 1. went to extra innings and was a great time.

O

OMGJIM

opinions? this is so much more fun than my cruiser. On road/off road.....and it is getting 60mpg

G

a honda crf450 is an off road bike, thats a street bike that's not quite all the way street

yeah, i'm pretty sure everyone has a blacked out bike now, then again, black out [censored] is cool

O

OMGJIM

<blockquote><hr>

a honda crf450 is an off road bike, thats a street bike that's not quite all the way street

yeah, i'm pretty sure everyone has a blacked out bike now, then again, black out [censored] is cool

[/ QUOTE ]

well my bike is all the way street. its a pavement princess thats for sure.

there were two color options for the 08s. Yellow and flat black. I went with the better color

G

you chose wisely to get black, black is cool

yellow is just...way too damn bright

Status
Not open for further replies.