• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack talk thread...Restarted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Courage you die in Star. I'm in stat. Log on a fresh character. Come in Wraith form and everything. Discover you can't touch me (remember I'm still in stat) so you invis so the spawn hits me and persist to gank. My guild shows up and destroys you. You tell me I depend on my guild. I give you the challenge of getting on your best character, take 20 minutes to get out of stat and meet me at Wrong roof or Jhelom farms (your choice). You persist to use the excuse that your character only has 112 magery and use the moongate. pancake no excuses, I said get your best char.

Wow you are really are worse than I thought you were. Your skills on a mage amount to nothing you could have explo-flamestriked me and I'd have been dead, but the best you could do was poison magic arrow. I greater heal through magic arrows. To top this off I am healing with scorpions on me on a necro mage that has no melee and no mage weapon since he was in stat. Disrupt much.

I understand why you won't pop a harrower on Saturday you just need to say it for yourself. I also understand why you won't come clean quit the bull**** and duel me, you just need to say it for yourself. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Yet you're going to be on here claiming getting on a fresh character, jumping me in stat and invising so the scorpions would attack me is 1vs1. If that's your best attempt at 1vs1 go play a different game trammy.

C

Courage_couragejr

my last post too you. once again im in stat . you attack me frist. and i start to fight you. and lay the smack down on you. and what do you do is teleport. then you come back and again i lay the smack down on you and you teleport again. then you come back with 4 guild mates to kill me. and the sad part is my magery on that char when not in stat is 112. then after you gank me you start talking big again around your guild mate you say dule me courage. wow noob. looking forward to your reply from never never land. i could not even cast inv took like 3 tires lol. wow your such a joke. we have done a harry and called you out and showed you a pic of it and not one raided us.

Multani i knew it lol. just like chessy and just like here ffbz needs numbers and rot needs numbers and i knew if they were here they would be fighting with yall. noobs all i got to say.

Santa I would not make reasons for why I died because some would view that as making excuses, but you got it handed to you by Multani who plays the exact template as myself and you didn't come forward for a rematch.

Courage, quit your **** and announce that you will pop a harrower on Saturday and at what time. Sad how you can call us out to take time out our schedules to do a harrower and we answer but we call you out and you pancake out like the pancake you are. By the way we did a primetime harrower in Despise last night on the south side of the spawn and nobody raided, what's with that?

Answer the questions you sad little pancake.

C

Courage_couragejr

frist off i will say this one more time noob. that courage jr blue is tom not me.
i was dead on bridge and went and got rez hoping there will still be siler on my body which was not. and im in stat. stat v stat and i have no weapon skill on that char either. and even then took all for of your noobs to kill me and i was in stat. and my blue courage not courage jr is me.you need your guild to do anything. why should i meet you if evertime i fight you your guild comes in and jump me. you would have to have no brains to do that.

and your harry here the pic again. not one of you raided us not one even after i told your guild mate were doing one.

Courage you die in Star. I'm in stat. Log on a fresh character. Come in Wraith form and everything. Discover you can't touch me (remember I'm still in stat) so you invis so the spawn hits me and persist to gank. My guild shows up and destroys you. You tell me I depend on my guild. I give you the challenge of getting on your best character, take 20 minutes to get out of stat and meet me at Wrong roof or Jhelom farms (your choice). You persist to use the excuse that your character only has 112 magery and use the moongate. pancake no excuses, I said get your best char.

Wow you are really are worse than I thought you were. Your skills on a mage amount to nothing you could have explo-flamestriked me and I'd have been dead, but the best you could do was poison magic arrow. I greater heal through magic arrows. To top this off I am healing with scorpions on me on a necro mage that has no melee and no mage weapon since he was in stat. Disrupt much.

I understand why you won't pop a harrower on Saturday you just need to say it for yourself. I also understand why you won't come clean quit the bull**** and duel me, you just need to say it for yourself. YOU ARE TERRIBLE. Yet you're going to be on here claiming getting on a fresh character, jumping me in stat and invising so the scorpions would attack me is 1vs1. If that's your best attempt at 1vs1 go play a different game trammy.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You challenge us to summon a harrower on a time and date which you picked. Which we don't hesitate to accept, yet when it comes for your turn to do one. You brag about the one harrower you managed to slip past us over and over and over and over again, because you've accomplished nothing on Origin.

Two

Three

Here is the one where SW@T challenged us.

This is the one we did about 4 hours ago, in which Double Click Me came down briefly to inform us that SW@T would not be coming due to them getting beat so badly on Saturday.

All we are asking is that you get with CoM and SL and give us a date, we will pick the time and you guys can pop a harrower and watch what a raid really is. If you refuse to accept the offer proposed to you by the Funky Fresh Boyz we shall consider this your acknowledgement of your defeat.

:danceb::please::danceb:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've done a total of 2 oaks, 2 harrowers today. nobody raided.

that is hilarious SL, COM and TB spawnign together 9v3 against ffbz.

Its obvious who runs this shard. the only time you get **** off is while were working and only 2-4 of us are on days off or snow days.

Swat is pathetic. the only good thing that ever came from that guild was WEREWOLF. We demand you return him asap.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to say one thing for the record. FFZB is pathetic. They have maybe 2-3 people out of what 50? that can actually pvp. Anytime and I mean anytime the numbers are even it's not even close to who wins--SW@T. Then here comes more ffzb to save the day. It's funny 4-5 of them kill you and they trash talk like they did something (which not a one could beat you one v one). You should do harrowers twice a day everyday. Seems like you need us to be on in order to enjoy the game.

O YEAH I FORGOT-- SIR ALISTER YOU GOT PWNT BY ME ONE V ONE

HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES SON

C

Courage_couragejr

my name is multani i am a noob. my guild is terible. only time we win is when we have more numbers. i can out run you on foot while your on mount. this game is the only thing i can act big in. im trying to get all rot here cause were scared of swat. rot scared of swat too cause they told me the only way we will ever beat swat is numbers. i hope swat does not get the rest of his guild here then were screwed. i will have to promise mad things to rot to get more of there members here.we are nothing. that is all. the truth out now. the way we get our kill points is we have some of our other chars in other factions and we kill them . cause thats how we ffbz roll.

all
SIR ALISTER you got powned by santa i guess you were bad.when you bad santa is comming for you.so you better be good little boy. lol
and you had a char that had higher skills then mine and you teleported untill your guild mates got there . and i waited for a dule.

You challenge us to summon a harrower on a time and date which you picked. Which we don't hesitate to accept, yet when it comes for your turn to do one. You brag about the one harrower you managed to slip past us over and over and over and over again, because you've accomplished nothing on Origin.
down briefly to inform us that SW@T would not be coming due to them getting beat so badly on Saturday.

All we are asking is that you get with CoM and SL and give us a date, we will pick the time and you guys can pop a harrower and watch what a raid really is. If you refuse to accept the offer proposed to you by the Funky Fresh Boyz we shall consider this your acknowledgement of your defeat.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're the one who needs numbers?

We WANT you to bring more SW@T. Because we know the only time you leave the house is when you have 2:1 ratio.

Courage, you're bad. You've always been bad. Your guild relies on disarm dexers. Id be willing to bet you spend more time in UO in that house, then you do outside of it. Change your name to Coward.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ATTENTION SOME GOOD INFORMATION BELOW

I was minding my own business on my stealther and I see some ffbz members talking to reverse in a public house. So I stealth up there and behold they are talking of quitting ffbz and joining exe. It is some of there main members which I will not mention any names (GENUINE/CRIMSON, MATHEW,EBAY AND TWO MORE I FORGET). They said keep it on the down low and this would be happening within a week. Is ffzb house a sham? Multani you need to become a better guild leader I suppose, then your guildmates would not be running to other guilds. I will leave you with this and until next time you BETTER BE GOOD BECAUSE I'M TELLING YOU WHY SANTA CLAWS IS COMING TO TOWNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANTA CLAWS RECENT DUELS
1.SIR ALISTER PWNED under 10 seconds
2.SAURON PWNED actually took several minutes
3.YOU COULD BE NEXT!!!!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have answered the same questions time after time.

Yes Santa Claws defeated me and refused the rematch. Fine. I'm over it. Multani beat his ass with my template and Santa stood zero chance. Santa did you get the number of the truck that ran over your face? You don't see Multani here boasting every post that he killed you, because you suck and it's zero accomplishment.

I suck too but I'm still better than all of you.

Courage will not organize or accept a duel in game (1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 whatever) but instead tries to catch me unprepared (ie in stat) and says I reject 1v1.

99% of the times I am in stat by the way it is due to CoM. SW@T has put me in stat once since I've started playing factions with the guys (other than Santa defeating me) and that was yesterday when I dropped into star room.

You guys have no new material. Every post is the same. You guys ignore the big issues at hand. You guys can't stir the pot or **** me off because I expect everything you're going to say. Your next post will be something of no true substance and you'll try your best to ignore our dominating existence.

I am done message board PvPing with you jokers until you announce the date and time of a scheduled prime time harrower. Until you do that you are a waste of time, a joke, and disgrace. None of you are on my level template vs template. I know this and most of my guild know it so I don't really give a rats ass whether you'll admit it or not. We own you guys and we will walk right through your choke point with even numbers and kill all of you at your harrower. There will be no house rules to save you.

I'd say "see you on the field" but that will never happen, so I'll just leave it at "see you at Yew gate" from to time. I hope you acknowledge our challenge for you to start a harrower soon so we can get this message board PvP thing back on the road and make you look like even bigger fools.

C

Courage_couragejr

i will say again not one of you have ever post one pic of you killing anyone 1v1 with out help from something. i have posted pics of me chaseing ffbz or ffbz ganking or have more numbers then us. enough said. i have tried to fight you 1v1 and you come up with more reason why you called for help, the only reason you want us to do a harry cause you out number us. just get more rot to join you your a joke.

you attack me at gate and i go to lay the smack down on you and zoom you running again. well this time you did not get away. here the pic too. what are you going to say now. lost cont or you were afk what is it now.

I have answered the same questions time after time.

Yes Santa Claws defeated me and refused the rematch. Fine. I'm over it. Multani beat his ass with my template and Santa stood zero chance. Santa did you get the number of the truck that ran over your face? You don't see Multani here boasting every post that he killed you, because you suck and it's zero accomplishment.

I suck too but I'm still better than all of you.

Courage will not organize or accept a duel in game (1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 whatever) but instead tries to catch me unprepared (ie in stat) and says I reject 1v1.

99% of the times I am in stat by the way it is due to CoM. SW@T has put me in stat once since I've started playing factions with the guys (other than Santa defeating me) and that was yesterday when I dropped into star room.

You guys have no new material. Every post is the same. You guys ignore the big issues at hand. You guys can't stir the pot or **** me off because I expect everything you're going to say. Your next post will be something of no true substance and you'll try your best to ignore our dominating existence.

I am done message board PvPing with you jokers until you announce the date and time of a scheduled prime time harrower. Until you do that you are a waste of time, a joke, and disgrace. None of you are on my level template vs template. I know this and most of my guild know it so I don't really give a rats ass whether you'll admit it or not. We own you guys and we will walk right through your choke point with even numbers and kill all of you at your harrower. There will be no house rules to save you.

I'd say "see you on the field" but that will never happen, so I'll just leave it at "see you at Yew gate" from to time. I hope you acknowledge our challenge for you to start a harrower soon so we can get this message board PvP thing back on the road and make you look like even bigger fools.

C

Courage_couragejr

wrong roof anytime you say. what does a diffrent place will make you a super pvper then. lol whats does a harrower got to do with you pvping?
all waite numbers do. lets see you ran your mouth about santa and lost you ran your mouth about me and lost. i do belive you have made your self look like a fool. all your doing is proven my point right ffbz all numbers no skill.

Wrong roof. Anytime.

Harrower. Anytime.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will say again not one of you have ever post one pic of you killing anyone 1v1 with out help from something. i have posted pics of me chaseing ffbz or ffbz ganking or have more numbers then us. enough said. i have tried to fight you 1v1 and you come up with more reason why you called for help, the only reason you want us to do a harry cause you out number us. just get more rot to join you your a joke.

you attack me at gate and i go to lay the smack down on you and zoom you running again. well this time you did not get away. here the pic too. what are you going to say now. lost cont or you were afk what is it now.

LOL nice screenshot with your Stealth Archer still on your journal. That's your version of a 1 v 1 right? Give me a break, Coward.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wrong roof anytime you say. what does a diffrent place will make you a super pvper then. lol whats does a harrower got to do with you pvping?
all waite numbers do. lets see you ran your mouth about santa and lost you ran your mouth about me and lost. i do belive you have made your self look like a fool. all your doing is proven my point right ffbz all numbers no skill.

Wrong roof signifies a place for dueling. So whats the difference you ask? The difference is you dont have a house to hide in, and stealthers and multiple players helping you fight to give you an edge.

Duel him and then lets see you talk crap. Best of 3 matchup is how duels are supposed to be, because as Santa Claws proved, anyone can get lucky with bleed/AI Spam.

C

Courage_couragejr

frist off if i did have help that would have been his frist word out of his mouth. instead same old crap dule me again. i was for sure he was going to say lost cont or i lagged up. face the facts all these pics have proven your all numbers

Wrong roof signifies a place for dueling. So whats the difference you ask? The difference is you dont have a house to hide in, and stealthers and multiple players helping you fight to give you an edge.

Duel him and then lets see you talk crap. Best of 3 matchup is how duels are supposed to be, because as Santa Claws proved, anyone can get lucky with bleed/AI Spam.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know you must have had help, because theres no way you beat him 1 v 1, unless he was in statloss.

Plus, we all know how often SW@T tries 1 v 1's.. never.. So showing a stealth archer who was on journal, but then not on screen when picture was taken.. hmm.... not rocket science.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FFZB just lost some of its main players..wow
Rumors are that Multani is a cheat and hordes for himself..wow
Can't you share? Your mother should have taught you better. Now is the time for you to be slaughtered like the greedy pig you are. OINK OINK *Here Multani* OINK OINK.... Multani squeals and then there is silence.....

Sir Alister=keep talking to your thearapist why SANTA CLAWS PWNS YOU. It will help.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is my ping during regular play hours. It is an excuse, but it's also very true. Anyone who actually fights against me can see how bad I lag unless its 3am in the morning central time. So you can keep spouting your mouth off, but once my problem is fixed, I cannot wait to beat you on every character I have. I will make you look like such a jackass, that you will never want to play again.

So keep talking your crap. .You're still 0-2 vs me 1 v 1. Thanks honey!

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accually i watched Santa kill you at least twice when he first x-fered, it was at yew gate I watched from Pony's house.

=)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Accually i watched Santa kill you at least twice when he first x-fered, it was at yew gate I watched from Pony's house.

=)

Then either you have a bad memory, or you're a liar, because that never happened. But good shot, I'm sorry i cant join your club of die to the newbie disarmer.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stussy- I have killed you and the other times you just run. Your pwnt and your "bad connection"

I can fake a screeny of a bad ping as well but I choose to go the high road and make no excuses

E

Eyes of Origin

The rumor mills are flying arent they? Hmm they include how LSN, D, SWAT and .exe planned this whole thing to get FFBz members to leave and make their own guild or join other fel guilds so they can make one huge guild eventually and run fel? If that is or was any type of plan, goodluck with that, too many egos and bad players for it to work out. Who would end up being the gm of that guild? Intoxication, Santa, or maybe Reverse? LOL funny stuff, but also pretty pathetic, rumor or not.

D

Dirty Mindz

"mace in your face" im here challenging you to a 1v1 for 50m, you want to talk **** that i got "schooled" 6v1.. so lets do this 1v1..

D

Dr.Thompson

Rumers of LSN, D ,Swat , and .exe OH MY.

i havent heard of that one yet, but no not true i actually have respect for most of ffbz even tho they love to kill me, but then again who doesn't like to kill me

I

Intoxication

I don't even like swat. So what if LSN and D have friends in exe and gm. pretty sure we aren't looking to get anyone out of ffbz. Are you guys scared? If you are having trouble it isn't our problem. We were at the bank talking with a few guys in SL factions today and offer to fight with them if they like sense we all get along but I'm pretty sure we are free to make friends. Not sure where you hear these rumors from but this isn't high school anymore. Rumors are for kids looking to make trouble. From the looks of it you guys have enough drama going on in this thread to last a life time so not sure why you need to make up more. I really don't care what guild thinks they run fel.

L

Lady Tiger

The rumor mills are flying arent they? Hmm they include how LSN, D, SWAT and .exe planned this whole thing to get FFBz members to leave and make their own guild or join other fel guilds so they can make one huge guild eventually and run fel? If that is or was any type of plan, goodluck with that, too many egos and bad players for it to work out. Who would end up being the gm of that guild? Intoxication, Santa, or maybe Reverse? LOL funny stuff, but also pretty pathetic, rumor or not.
CAN WE SAY "PARANOID"
sorry D doesn't care about the rumors that you're making up.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol it got you two posting though didnt it? and yes, I know you were talking to SL, I was there. We know this isnt HS, but considering most ppl who play this game are in HS or just out of HS, you never know. So why not post it, get it out in the open and see who has to say what? As for making things up, I know where the rumor came from, rather who opened their mouth.. All I did was take it and post it. Why not?
Scared? of what? you? dream on. The only way LSN would win in Fel would be to have those types of alliances anyhow, minus the spawns they are able to get off while no one is watching.
I was just thinking if it came to be true, fel would be an awfully boring place =(

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fake ping? rofl. ok ******.

btw the only time you've ever killed me.. was when you dismounted me and reverse and irstoned ganked me. But the funny part is, you just dismount and hid, big surprise.

I've been in constant contact with the Ip Adminstrator and the head of networking in southern illinois to get my problem resolved, and they are currently working on it. So, when my connection is fixed, we'll see who makes excuses :)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stussy- Listen, you can contact everyone in the US about your connection but that will not make you better at pvp. My suggestion is follow me around as a ghost and take pointers that is the only way you will get better. Man up and admitt you a bad player. We all know it, now is the time to openly state it. It will set you FREE :gun:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hows it feel to be 0-2 vs a bad pvper?

If i followed you to take notes, you'd have to give me access to your house. Remember you dont leave it?

Besides, I already know your style. Disarm, AI. Concussion, Hide, or ALL KILL, Hide. Notice 2 of your 3 characters rely on hiding? And the 3rd you hide in the house.

ROFL. You're the best player in your own little world, and in that world someone might like you. Too bad its not real.

A

AutobotArmyFTW

I thought it was pretty obvious I was the best on Origin. I mean if not why would you all run from chessy to this server that was seemingly dead? I would like nothing more than to run you off of another server, perhaps to Lake Austin, that might be a good place for you. I am sure VAMP would ally you in a heartbeat. Then on a server with truly no competition you can argue over who is better.

C

Courage_couragejr

here your harry lets see what you can do. prime time and all.

E

Eyes of Origin

From Saphira to SWAT all i have say is HA HAHA HA HA HA ROFLMAO LOL LMAO nice try thanks for the scrolls boys and no crap about numbers this time kiddos.... you had us hugely outnumbered today and still lost =/ Lets do that again... soon.... that is.. if you arent afraid to leave your house now.

Help from CoM???? I got there and CoM was dead already, besides you accepted help from SL =/

D

Dirty Mindz

must be sad have to get help from com
Help from com? i never seen any com helping us... how about how you guys had the SL twins helping you? or.. how aboutt he 3 25 stats i got, one on dope boy stamin,a and 2 on my tamer that was hidden next to you guys..

Learn to pvp, come back when your able to.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Give us our respect.

We challenge you to schedule a harrower a week ago. You stall all week. We didn't want this. We didn't want to fight your harrower today. We wanted to fight your harrower when you scheduled one. Multani and I were the only ones on and we fluked out by the other 5 logging on. That is what you wanted. That is what YOU wanted. You wait for our guild to split. Bravo. It split. You got what you wanted. **** the quitters. You think we're weaker. No, the split just made us stronger. Guys like Smudge leaving aren't going to make us any worse. The only quitter worth having was Crimson.

Instead of giving us the date and time a week in advance of the harrower as we did, you try and "sneak" one past us thinking there is a hole in our guild.

Give us our respect. Better than you on the field. Better than you at every facet of the game. We only had seven of us on at our peak. SEVEN. Leon logged and another one logged on. We destroyed fifteen of your asses. No excuses. No numbers. No planned out raid. We just got down to what we do best and that's killing. You had FULL force, we were missing Elrond, Toi, Zindool, dbo...so on, so forth.

We embarass you on offense and defense. We defended our scheduled harrower. We killed you all, demoralized you, and did what we do best on YOUR unscheduled harrower...WIN.

So a big **** you to Santa Claws, Courage, Courage Jr. And especially Oldirtygrundy that told Multani to eat and die.

FFBZ waffles. FFBZ. GET OFF OUR SHARD SWAT. 7VS15 (2 OF US WERE TAMERS) THAT'S R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lil Missy / Courage / Santa Claws / Double Click Me / Scarface / Yossarian / Yossarian / Mace your face / Courage JR / Dreamweaver / Libby / Artirban / Oldirtygrundies / Toe tag / Some Random Guy / Prison Rules / ipslore / Kamikaze / Death / IsaBella / Chernomyrdin

We took you to school and taught you R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Please own up. There is no excuse in the world what we did to you. I'd say thanks for the scrolls but there is no thanking. That was our harrower!

S

Shenanigans

Well I guess ill go ahead and throw my self into the board battles and be cool like everyone else. I would like to put one fact on the table and go from there. I have beat courage on both his chars 1v1 and santa so lets see if your man enough to admit it?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just talked to Courage in-game. I guess the word from him is that they never even did a harrower today, but that we made a bunch of characters , popped a harrower on Test Center and staged screenshots to make it look like 7 of us raided 21 SW@T characters (see the list above). I learn something new from this man every day.

But Courage wait, don't the screenshots already say ORIGIN on the titlebar?

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Spells RESPECT.

Hand it to us.

Ho ho ho , when we killed Santa Claws we took his Santa suit and according to the movies I am Santa Clause now. Kids, we TOOK you to town.

Na na na na , hey hey , good bye.

P.S. FFBz is all numbers. You're right. But before we're #2, #3, #4, #5 we are NUMBER ONE. No guy test. We don't care. We are FFBz and we are taking on ALL CHALLENGERS.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again alister talks like he did something. I saw him die and run thats it. After you took the spawn initially from spawn characters we rolled in and wiped all of you out of destard, everyone single one of you all dead. Then 5 of the pvpers including me had to log for the day leaving the harrower in the hands of some spawn characters and you took it over WOW great job. The fact you had it bag balled up and we rolled in and crushed you, thats priceless. Forgot to take those screenies? Believe me if we didn't log you would not have had a chance as we showed you when we rolled over you. enjoy your blurred vision of a win :)
O YEAH I PWNED YOU ONE ON ONE. remember that?

D

Dirty Mindz

again alister talks like he did something. I saw him die and run thats it. After you took the spawn initially from spawn characters we rolled in and wiped all of you out of destard, everyone single one of you all dead. Then 5 of the pvpers including me had to log for the day leaving the harrower in the hands of some spawn characters and you took it over WOW great job. The fact you had it bag balled up and we rolled in and crushed you, thats priceless. Forgot to take those screenies? Believe me if we didn't log you would not have had a chance as we showed you when we rolled over you. enjoy your blurred vision of a win :)
O YEAH I PWNED YOU ONE ON ONE. remember that?
So, then if your "pvpers" had to log off, why would you even pop a harrower?? its rather odd, that 5 ppl had to log off all at the same time.. and it was known about before the harrower was started.... nice try with the lies..

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Wow who didnt see this coming... So you popped a harrower you KNEW meant everything for your guilds reputation and just all of a sudden, after you've already been beaten and it taken from you, all of your pvpers had to log? let me repeat....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Ive been in a vent with courage, he probably yelled at you and you all logged off beaten and destroyed with more then TWICE the number as our guild had raiding you.

You lose. I'm no longer gracing you with my responses, you dont deserve it. Your guild is a joke. When my 'fake ping' goes back to normal, ill PM you about setting up that money duel, but GG loser, thanks for sucking.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK Fine Courage I didn't do anything it was 6vs15 does that make it better?

I got 7 kills on you morons. You single me out as an individual you know why? Because I'm the most hated player by your guild. Without me, you would have no purpose being on this thread. You NEED me Courage, you need me. FACE it. You are a no name trash trammy, trying to PvP for the notoriety of BEING someone like us. But the fact of the matter is Courage, you just ain't flashy enough. The fact of the matter, Courage, is that you're a trammy and so is your son. Your bloodline is doomed from the start and your son's son will be as big of a trammy as you are.

You're a liar both Courages were there to the end, you were just in stat while the true was redlined. ALL of your characters were in stat you newbie.

Oh yeah, and refuse to face the issue that we OWNED you. Feel free to schedule one next time and I'll slap you around like the one dimensional trammy you are.

Ta ta for now.

- Santa Clause

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alister still talking and you got 7 kills? killing support chars that sit there at the harrower not even being attended to counts as kills? I guess for you since you cant kill anyone any other way. Simple fact you got the Sh$T beat out of you BY ME one on one nothing else you can say. Enough said I PWN YOU SON.....

NOTE: I saw stussy running fine with no lag when he had 5 other people on to protect him, HMMMMMMM sounds like you really do have a bad connection :lick:
Take ownage about being a bad player and don't hide behind MY CONNECTION,thats played out. I saw you moving just fine. My connection....................

Status
Not open for further replies.