• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack talk thread...Restarted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Intoxication

:lick:

*felt left out with all the smiles going on around here*

I would say that we have never ever worked with FL but there was ONE time we did, although it wasn't to team up and kill anyone. Being bored one day after getting to this shard we decided to clean up Pap of all the ugly snakes living there. FL showed up and helped us in our efforts. That is the only time i can say we have ever worked with them to do anything though. I would see your point in the mater if LSN and FL were showing up and raiding you together but when has anyone ever seen these two guilds together other then in some kinda battle where they both just happen to be there? Really trolling is fun but you really do need more to back up what you say other then things kids say on the play ground. Rumors are just started by kids with nothing better to do. Maybe if UO put in some swings and a sand box the kids wouldn't get so bored.

D

Dr.Thompson

i like to spawn and when im by myself i like to do it with who ever wants to help, ive done them with AV, and NHC, and only really fight AV if were just guild battling and with the guild doing raids.
all just for fun of the game

now the fl thing is ridiculous, if its true they need to stop raiding me Every time i do a spawn :gun:

C

Crystal Canyon

Crystal... uhmmmmm.... you lied a little bit in your post about AV not rez killing.... lol we do have a couple members who will purposely rez kill other guilds, I cant control them all lol I just heal them if Im there and tell the guys to chill out :p and well any FL is fair game for rez kill ... shouldnt need to explain why lol
I certainly didnt mean to lie about anything. Maybe I simply need to rephrase my statement.

Being as A.V. is suppose to be a very reputable guild, I assumed they would not rez kill people and the fact is that I have fought with them, did spawns with them, and have never seen any of them rez kill.

I believe you are one of the main people that yelled at me in TS because I wanted to rez kill someone and told me that "AV does NOT rez kill!" Whats up with that then? Was he a friend? I mean you were healing him as I was trying to kill him even though I was in AV and he had rez killed me several times in a row that night.

Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmm!rolleyes:

M

Morgaine

LOL Crystal I love you girl :) Typically, you are right, we do not rez kill ....... unless it is any guild at a spawn and they rez in the spawn area OR we are at yew gate and whoever we are fighting rezzes within the battling area... I do not purposely hunt them down and rez kill them though if they leave the area Theres certain conditions that might change this, just depends.
However, as I was trying to say in the first post.... We do have a couple of stealth archers who love to go out and rez kill ppl. All I can do with them though is yell at them like I did you in TS... however being the stubborn men they are lol they dont listen very well.

C

Crystal Canyon

However, as I was trying to say in the first post.... We do have a couple of stealth archers who love to go out and rez kill ppl. All I can do with them though is yell at them like I did you in TS... however being the stubborn men they are lol they dont listen very well.
Whoa, its understandable Morgaine...I did notice the Key Words here...stubborn men! LOL

(Now, unfortunantly, I have to run for cover. I mean, after my last statement..... men moderators, men who pvp, men in general....they are all going to be hunting me down like a wolf does a wounded lamb.:drool: :eek:)

C

Crow

To clear some things up, LSN is only the main target if they are the only target. Sorry, this goes for AV as well.

Thats how you troll =>
No no my friend....this is how it is done. *cracks fingers*

I certainly didnt mean to lie about anything. Maybe I simply need to rephrase my statement.

Being as A.V. is suppose to be a very reputable guild...
*waves hands*

Just stop there...already contradicted yourself.

LOL Crystal I love you girl :) Typically, you are right, we do not rez kill ....... unless it is any guild at a spawn and they rez in the spawn area OR we are at yew gate and whoever we are fighting rezzes within the battling area... I do not purposely hunt them down and rez kill them though if they leave the area Theres certain conditions that might change this, just depends.
Could we get a more convoluted and ridiculous statement?

I bet you guys are so trammie you have this listed as one of your rules on your website. Though, if it is, I bet it is slightly better written…or at least thought out.

Even worse, in a book within the game that people have to read in front of you and agree to.

lol

But then again I highly doubt people who apply to A.V., do so to pvp, or know what rez kill means...so nevermind.

C

Crystal Canyon

No no my friend....this is how it is done. *cracks fingers*

*waves hands*

Just stop there...already contradicted yourself.

Could we get a more convoluted and ridiculous statement?

I bet you guys are so trammie you have this listed as one of your rules on your website. Though, if it is, I bet it is slightly better written…or at least thought out.

Even worse, in a book within the game that people have to read in front of you and agree to.

lol

But then again I highly doubt people who apply to A.V., do so to pvp, or know what rez kill means...so nevermind.
LOL...Ok Crow, unload it....How did I contradict myself by saying that AV was suppose to be a reputable guild? I have always spoken well of AV, in fact, I have a character or two in that guild. There is no contradition in anything I said here....LOL...you crack me up!

Do you mind smileys???:hahaha:

Oh and I hate to tell you this...but I did literally put my characters in AV to pvp. CCC is not a pvp guild and I missed the guild I was in before that did pvp.

BUt, yeah, you can call me a Trammie because I guess I am most of the time!

p.s. Could someone please make me a smiley Trammie?????

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh who cares anyway.

How about this, everyone should logg on tonight and we can all beat each other silly. yew gate or despise im not picky.

A rare treat for you guys, i belive that exe will be out in full force!
All 4 of us.

So everyone should leave Luna bank and come to yew, have a huge blood bath it will be fantastic.

M

Morgaine

sounds like fun... i'll have to see if i can get some play time in tonight :lick:

R

Rix/\

whoaa has Origin PVP changed from the days of BTH, /\ and 'D'

Larisa's reporting instead of PVPing, Crystals PVPing? and not reporting?

I missed alot. Guess no Illuminati left?

C

Crystal Canyon

whoaa has Origin PVP changed from the days of BTH, /\ and 'D'

Larisa's reporting instead of PVPing, Crystals PVPing? and not reporting?

I missed alot. Guess no Illuminati left?
LOL...First off welcome back!

And me...well, Im TRYING to pvp! LOL...I have a collection of the "oh so cool" gray robes to prove it!:sad3:

I do still report, but not here. I think Larisa multi tasks and does both!

Origin is still Origin...welcome back!:hug:

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The moderators have agreed to allow this a PvP Thread to be stickied so it can serve as the home for PvP talk on this board. Contrary to what many believe, we both understand that PvP is an important part of UO and we're willing to work with you guys as long as you are willing to work with us.

We will allow smack talk, more so than normal threads that would likely have been locked on the forum however, please do not get carried away with it.

Now, this thread is aimed to give the 'PvPers' who wish to discuss PvP topics and smack talk a place to do so.

Real Life Personal Attacks will not be tolerated anywhere

Examples on the difference between Personal Attacks and Game Smack Talk:
  • Personal Attacks: Personal insults to get them annoyed and provoking them to attack you, such as "You're a fat housey."
  • Game Smack Talk: Smack talk is putting ones opinions out as to how bad they are and how they cannot pvp or duel; such as "Your shocking on a mage so you can only play overpowered templates."

Please note:
This is your place to talk about PvP. Any other threads started outside of this one will be Moderated as harshly as all other threads. Best thing is to keep all PvP talk in here.

• Understand the difference between this thread and normal threads. Just cause you can talk smack in here, doesn't mean you can go to normal threads and do the same to non-PvPers there.

Why does Stratics not allow people to post those Cheating Players?

The reasoning is very simple. In today's technological age, just about any screen shot, chat log, etc. can be faked quite easily. We are not a Court of Law. To accuse someone of cheating is an allegation that can only be proven in a Court of Law.

If we were to allow such allegations, we would be opening the door to allow unscrupulous people to falsely accuse good players. It is our wish to protect innocent players from getting their reputations tarnished by such accusations. In Ultima Online, player names are not unique. So if I were to say, "Orvago is a duper!" I may be unintentionally ruining the reputation of another player with the same name. So, because of this we must disallow ALL accusations, whether you know them to be true or not.

So please refrain from making accusations of scamming, hacking, cheating, exploiting, and the like.

And lastly: If you can't handle the smack talk, don't come into this thread.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other thread has been locked and unstickied. Please Start in this new thread for PvP smack talk. And as always play nice and have fun. :)

Oriana

PS: For clarification there was nothing wrong with any posts in the previous thread. It was just time to clean house a bit and start a bit more fresh. I'll do my best to move the last 20 or so posts into this one. But in the meantime, please continue as you always would in this thread.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other thread has been locked and unstickied. Please Start in this new thread for PvP smack talk. And as always play nice and have fun. :)

Oriana

PS: For clarification there was nothing wrong with any posts in the previous thread. It was just time to clean house a bit and start a bit more fresh. I'll do my best to move the last 20 or so posts into this one. But in the meantime, please continue as you always would in this thread.
So I am a bit curoius as to why the thread was closed right after Crystal of CCC posted. it seems all thread have been closed right after she posted. Any ideas? I have a few theroies.

R

Rix/\

because she replied to my post.:p

um not sure the actaul reason but I would guess after a year one thread could build up alot of pages.

btw. VII (the player not the guild) still owns fel Origin even after 2yrs absence.

sry since this is a smack thread I had to through that in there

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I am a bit curoius as to why the thread was closed right after Crystal of CCC posted. it seems all thread have been closed right after she posted. Any ideas? I have a few theroies.
Gunner..Crystal just happened to be the cut off at the time. No conspiracies here. We were well into 500 posts in that thread nothing more than cleaning house as I said.

Nothing to see here. Continue posting your PvP talk.

Oriana

PS Managed to get the last dozen or so moved over here to get things going.

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We were well into 500 posts in that thread nothing more than cleaning house as I said.
I'll clarify, as I do not want anyone to feel this was Oriana's decision. The request for her to restart the thread came directly from me. The reason, currently we have an issue with threads that contain over 400 posts loading improperly in some cases and causing memory problems.

So, because this thread was well over the 500 mark, I felt it best for both our users and Stratics, that a new thread should be started.

Our apologies for any confusion. Oriana could not go into detail as that is the responsibility of an Admin, when dealing with internal issues like this.

Cheers,
~Orvago

R

Rix/\

any blood pumping or spillin in the faction pvp scene here on Origin?

oh and ya my chicken can beat Orvago's chicken any day. Now take that smack talk big guy.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can feel the pvp sceen heating up on Origin! maybe I will not x-fer just yet.

Good fights at Brit gate lastnight both sides won some and lost some, i dont really like fighting at brit because of the server lines and also we have houses there and i would hate to start using my house as a crutch.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Btw someone in GTC lost a mag short bow to Angle last night, it would be real cool if that would get returned.

and real uncool if it dosent...=<

I

Intoxication

Good luck with that on Origin. one of the things i hate about this shard and seeming to be most shards now a days. no one thinks a return policy is a good thing anymore. Very sad to see players not be able to show a little honor.

I do hope the shard picks back up though. It has seemed to be dying.

M

Morgaine

Speaking of returning items... GTC wants a short bow back, but yet they looted me last night and didnt think twice about returning the rings I forgot I had on me, even while I stood at the gate and talked to them and they even brought it up, but no return was done.
If they dont believe in returning things, why would I or anyone else return anything to them?

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morgaine i have one of thoses rings i will get ya.

Its a visious circle ffbz dosent return a bow so GTC doest return rings.

BTW I looted your ring off Soldevi... im sure he was going to return it.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As much **** as GTC has talked to me, I very much doubt I'd personally return anything to any of them. I would probably to exe, because although lately we've been heated with words, I do like you guys for the most part and enjoy fighting you.

You guys can use the fact that I invited you guys to join us when FL was picking up activity, and we were friendly terms against us all you like, but it's totally out of context IMO to use it when I ask why 4 of you ally with a guild of 10+ to fight a usual 3-5 FFBz. FL has died off again, and the only two groups fighting are exe & GTC vs FFBz.

I enjoy the pickup in pvp, i think its great. But it'd be a lot more fun if it was 3 somewhat even numbered groups fighting eachother, compared to 12-15 vs 3-4, as it was last night.

I

Intoxication

did you not do the same thing by teaming up with AV to fight LSN? :coco:

M

Morgaine

Atl, thanks and yea I'm sure he was.. anyhow... I'm very disappointed in the guild you have allied with... you know everyone on shard has been really good about returning items that were uninsured... even FL would return items, but for GTC to purposely lure someone from tram to Fel seeing that he had uninsured items, gank him and take everything he had on him that was good and then not give back the hard to find items if anything, is just low.
I like exe.. but i would like exe a whole lot more without GTC

They claim they wont return the items cause FFBz ran their mouths, but that is crap.. it has nothing to do with FFBz... it doesnt hurt FFBz, it wasnt their guy it happened to.

I will say thank you to whoever in GTC returned the shield and cloak, but it would be nice to see the luck jewel set since that cant be replaced as easy as the other items.

I

Intoxication

FFBz will not return items either, i dont know about AV i have never lost anything to them, but anything lost to FFBz can be counted as a total loss and they have made it clear they wanna keep it that way many times.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You know i dont hold grudges bobby, i was just throwing that in your face to look cool. =D

I think the return policy is out the window now =( although i will continue to return stuff i just hope my suit dosent drop one day.

As for the looting of vance, well you guys can guess how i feel about that.

BTW thanks to Lonemage for returning SATIVA's(irstoned) kat, thats real cool in my books.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's really funny that you're under some dillusion that LSN was any type of challenge to anyone. Not 1 guild on this shard took you guys seriously. The only annoyance you gave was your pestering here in the forums. So continue your good work... in game you're still nowhere to be found except hosting tourneys where your guildies lose first round.

I

Intoxication

there are only about 3 or 4 LSN even on this shard anymore. the rest got bored and went to shards with real pvp.

D

Dr.Thompson

im still gonna stay on this shard, i do like it here but yah half the time im the only one on

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are only about 3 or 4 LSN even on this shard anymore. the rest got bored and went to shards with real pvp.
Did they find a prime piece of real estate located at yew gate somewhere else? Because thats honestly the only time I ever even seen LSN in my time here on Origin.

I

Intoxication

blah blah blah blah same old trash talk, getting boring.........

S

Shot

Here's a couple of goobers, I guess they thought they could attack me in GZ, (did GTC make some sort of pact with the guards? LOL)

THe funny thing is, I was chasing the Dr guy INSIDE fire, and he ran out. He's red, I'm blue, but he runs out into the guard zone where his buddy injin-joe is. They then run up to the road above the cave, and try to attack me RIGHT IN FRONT of a couple NPC's! heeheehee I never even had time to call guards, the NPC's beat me to it!

Too funny. Maybe they just wanted to see what it was like to get guard whacked? I doubt it though, I"m betting these goobers have been guard whacked a time or two already.

THanks for the laugh guys.

Attachments

M

Morgaine

This thread is getting a little too quiet lately.... surprised that i dont see the newest arrivals on shard posting... but maybe thats cause they couldnt make it here so they all started to leave again...

Exe, GTC starts leaving and you start working with the remains of FL? nice... it just keeps getting worse for you guys.. be glad there wasnt more on this morning.. you might not be so lucky next time.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exe is not going anywhere, unfortunatally a lot of GTC have gone to wow with the WOLK going to drop soon. So i think there is something like the four exe and like three gtc left in the alliance.

We will still zerg your face lol

M

Morgaine

yeah looks like you need the help of FL now too, still so sad... but goodluck with that.. only way you will zerg anyone is if you out number them by 5 to 2 or more

I

Intoxication

Didnt your new guild just guild everyone on the shard? :coco:

who cares if they work with another guild when they have 4 and you have the rest of the shard in your guild?

I was in luna the other day and this guy came up and asked for some help getting a fire beetle. i was bored so i thought what the heck ill get him one. i took my tamer there and said just stay here and let me tame it. he ran in luring tons of crap dying over and over before i just left him dead until i tamed the beetle. then it took about 3 more rezzes to get him out of the place.
we got to luna and i gave him the fire beetle. he then asked if i would help him kill lessers. i didnt wanna be to rude so i just said ummmm sorry i have to do something and went into the gate popping into fel yew. low and behold he pops out of the gate and asks the ffbz people there if he could join their guild. he drops guild and they guild him on the spot. wow that is some way to recruit people into a pvp guild.

so it is no longer ffbz it is now av reborn

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didnt realize the 'story' telling moved over to the pvp smacktalk thread.

You know whats hilarious is, we recruit some newer players to teach pvp to, and they still smacking you guys around... and yet you complain we zerg. You should really just keep quiet, because those 'newbies' took a despise even numbers from GTC and exe about a week ago.. So i guess maybe thats the real reason GTC is going to wow...

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to go enjoy some delicious turkey, i will be back later to sift through all the propaganda later.

BTW have fun standing at the gate waiting for me to log in.

L

Lady Tiger

PVP on Origin is dead ... the only one's left pvping are the tram people that decided that yew is now safe so they go there.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Haters,

The Funky Fresh Boyz is the perfect mixture of Veteran's and Amateur's. As our veterans depart from the game, they leave with their knowledge passed down to the next generation of pvper's.

- The End.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
PVP on Origin is dead ... the only one's left pvping are the tram people that decided that yew is now safe so they go there.
Says the one who has never pvped outside a house.

Leave the pvp talk to people who actually do it. Stick to things you do know....being lonely.

Have a great day!

M

Morgaine

Intox.. you really should've been quiet, speak when spoken to next time... Atl knew what I was talking about and if i remember correctly theres only 2 of us who went from AV to FFBz, I would hardly call that AV Reborn
Besides, newbs or not... I dont see you winning many spawns lately unless they are in Deciet where no one looks for you
Tiger shhhhhh! thats all i have to say about that one.

I

Intoxication

lmfao

every one every one quick

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

to the new queen of origin

Status
Not open for further replies.