• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack talk thread...Restarted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NICE PIC- Let's give everyone the scoop how i was killed. i was on foot, 3 on one. Took them a good 2-3 minutes to kill me.
I got pwned 3 on one....GREAT JOB. Maybe next time you can fight me one on one without help.

Show everyone a pic of you dueling me, o wait there is no such thing bc you will not. If it smells like chicken and it taste like chicken? Guess what YOU ARE A COWARD CHICKEN
Man, why are you so irritated?

I am begging you for this duel you're talking about.

Begging you I tell you.

Oh God, PLEASE let this happen.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to give .exe props again for being way better than SW@T at what they do. Yeah you guys don't win your fair amount of fights but you put up a way better gameplan than these jokers. Gg.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you kill me so few times (you never kill me alone) but you need to take screen shots of it? If i took a screen shot of every ffzb I killed. My hard drive would be full (I have 2- 500 gig hard drives).

how many times do i need to ask you alister to fight me one on one? GO ask your mom if it"s ok and then get back to me.

Thanks for posting picturs of me getting ganked I LOVE IT.

Alister-keep kissing exe ass and maybe they will not kill you as much as we do

CONSIDER YOURSELF PWNT FOR THE DAY SON

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So you kill me so few times (you never kill me alone) but you need to take screen shots of it? If i took a screen shot of every ffzb I killed. My hard drive would be full (I have 2- 500 gig hard drives).

how many times do i need to ask you alister to fight me one on one? GO ask your mom if it"s ok and then get back to me.

Thanks for posting picturs of me getting ganked I LOVE IT.

Alister-keep kissing exe ass and maybe they will not kill you as much as we do

CONSIDER YOURSELF PWNT FOR THE DAY SON
Let's fight one versus one.

In a cave.

That means you can't fight at the gate from your house, so when I have you redlined on my first combo (and it will happen) you cannot run up the stairs of your house. And me, you'll hardly touch my bar so not to worry about that.

We can wager and use a broker if you fancy it.

Think about it. Can you handle it? I'm waiting. The whole world is watching you and your guild stall.

Courage hasn't replied yet because he is caught at a dead end. So are you.

I'm not owned. I died once today to Jordan and ReverseExpletive 2vs1. You sir have killed me none and until you do you're trash.

I don't fight from a house. I fight open field. Until you can do that and stand your own you will amount to nothing.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA HA HA
THAT MADE ME LAUGH.
1. you only fight when you have people outnumbered
2. you son are the worst. remember a few hrs ago 7 ffzb outside my house trying to gank me i hit you twice redlining you and you run off screen with 6 guildies there. THATS FREAKING SAD.

ILL WAGER 1 BILLION GOLD YOU CANT BEAT ME ONE ON ONE. HELL LETS MAKE IT 2 BILLION.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets break this down....

HA HA HA
THAT MADE ME LAUGH.
Unlike Mr. Deimos who calls people out on his stealth archer, so when he loses he can talk about "He's just a stealth archer, and ran out of potions"

2. you son are the worst. remember a few hrs ago 7 ffzb outside my house trying to gank me i hit you twice redlining you and you run off screen with 6 guildies there. THATS FREAKING SAD.
Key parts. Fighting from a house. All credibility is lost there.

ILL WAGER 1 BILLION GOLD YOU CANT BEAT ME ONE ON ONE. HELL LETS MAKE IT 2 BILLION.
By attempting to make a mockery of his challenge you prove how you're obviously not going to accept a money challenge, and are just making yourself seem more like a coward. Put up a real amount for to duel for, and lose it. Although im sure you'll find a way to cower from paying.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HA HA HA
THAT MADE ME LAUGH.

Not true at all.

You hit me once, with a mortal strike. So I politely walked around the back of your house. I spirit speaked through it. Came back and attacked you, and you ran up the stairs. You didn't come close to redlining me although you used that term in-game also. I'll be fair and honest there are some that have had me redlined and even killed me.. Hi from Atl. being one of them.. Reverse has redlined me on numerous occasions and I've had to run off faction fighting. **** supremebeing in MSTR even beat me in a duel..

But you sir, you are trash and you have never come close. When you do I'll give you some credit so try hard.

Everybody that knows me in FFBz knows I won't back down. I'll scatter my corpse over the ground 1,000 times before I back down. I am not afraid to die. I just won't give credit where it is not due. You sir have no credit due. In fact your guild should just start on a new shard so we can follow you and ruin you there too.

And to redline me it's going to take more than two arrows, man.

Like I say let's make it happen in a cave. You can use even use your archer there. **** I don't care. Three words for you: make it happen. Or just continue to be the joke you are to everybody.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kudos to Gwen Stephani for having the nerve to call my whole guild dishonorable and trash as well as the nerve to CHALLENGE ME to a 1vs1 fight. Although we dueled YOUR way (on mounts with potions and strangle and all) I give you kudos for actually coming to the Trinsic gate and giving me the chance, staying on screen, fighting 1vs1 and taking the statloss. You showed more COURAGE in that than the entire SW@T guild has in 3 weeks. Not exactly my way of dueling, normally if you're a mage it's off mount no pots no bull****, but I give you due respect and better luck next time. If you're reading, holla back girl.

C

Courage_couragejr

well, well, tommrow night you do the harry. looking forward too it. does not matter how many you have on i said that. i said we would raide and we will. but i also said i would post houw many you had v how many swat had. which by your post you have already said you will have 15+ members on. and once we raide it will show does not matter how many of you you got on we will always raide. and shows how many you will need to fight us. now im going to show you what ffbz does when its 1v1. here garret 1v1 runs runs

now here when they stop running cause they have numbers

its funny how they say lets set up a even number battle but when its 1v1 they run. so please explain to me if you run 1v1 why do you want to set something up. ask your guild mate what happen when one ffbz does a 1v1 he eats dirt and we make gold. were not the guild who has exe and a bunch of allies to fight you.

all i forgot one more thing. who ever showed the pic of you and your gm ganking santa where a pic of you killing him 1v1 and not having some one par over and over and ganking him. when you can show that then you may speak untill that you make your self look like a joke

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And now it's time for your...

FACTION SCORE UPDATE
Funky Fresh Boyz Minax 2306
SWAT True Britannians 1351

DAMN.

You know you could combine SW@T and .exe and still be down 600. You guys should get in talks. It would be an interesting merge. You all play the same style almost.

It's funny, haha.. you know.. since I laid the rap battle down on Courage he sure hasn't been very talkative.. like he ran into me at Luna bank about 10 minutes ago... ran his open bank macro and everything..what newbie can't type bank? .. anyway, he absolutely refused to talk to me in game about setting up the 1vs1.. 2vs2.. 3vs3.. 4vs4 or whatever he wants. That's poor leadership right there. Courage you should hand the leadership over to Santa Claws he's a better loser than you.

Anyway where's the points at boys?

Harry 4:00PM Pacific tomorrow.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Courage, I don't need to see pictures of you dieing.

I am legit. I will **** you or any of your boys up 1vs1 any time. Honorably and with a smile on my face.

Regardless. You sure pancake a lot for a dead man.

You whine about chain paralyze? What is to stop you from chain paralyzing me?

BRING IT.

A true veteran will overcome that kind of diversity. I've got 100 answers to a gank, would you like to be my 101st? Come out of your house and give 'er a shot. Pardon come away from Luna bank.

All of you newbies carry stupid boxes for that anyway.

Blah blah blah.. useless screenshot.. useless screenshot blah blah some more

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mrs. Alister you say you will pwn anyone one v one but you never fight. I redline you constantly and you run for help. It gets old to hear your stupid remarks over and over. To bad I will not be on to raid your harry because you son would be the first to die. Stay with the pack because thats your only hope newb. Try getting better at pvp than relying on others to save you.
Courage post the pics and you always see 5 ffzb over one corpse. Just makes peolpe know how pathetic you really are.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mrs. Alister you say you will pwn anyone one v one but you never fight. I redline you constantly and you run for help. It gets old to hear your stupid remarks over and over. To bad I will not be on to raid your harry because you son would be the first to die. Stay with the pack because thats your only hope newb. Try getting better at pvp than relying on others to save you.
Courage post the pics and you always see 5 ffzb over one corpse. Just makes peolpe know how pathetic you really are.
I rank one of the most successful duelists in LS/LA history. Daragon / Pan Arcane. My history goes far back. You don't need to record check me. I will school you. You have never come close to beating me, redlining me, or for that matter winning a fight against me. If you did this would not have carried on this far. Jordan flat out owned me fair and square tonight in Serps I was impressed, and embarassed.

I'm by no means upper echelon in my guild, there are a lot of great players. Your talk is pointless because I have nothing to prove on you. I am better than you. I'd say you **** people off, but you really don't because you're such a clown.

ragga muffin, silent stud, reverse, sir pimpz, jordan, arenas + a shadow wisp successfuly killed Crimson, a Tansio and myself (already in stat from fighting in Serps) raiding their spawn this morning at 1:30AM pacific. Very well done, this feat is rarely accomplished. And you say we're all numbers.

"Goodmann" pancake take as long as you want to prepare, but if you ever grow a pair and we do this in-game I will **** you right up. You want to talk about me being afraid to fight or duel? pancake I will fight anybody, and when I die I won't give up I'll come back in stat because that's the type of person I am. I'm not a childish coward like you that sits in house all day. I fight open field. It means nothing to me. I'm used to fighting the best. To be fair I'm not fighting the best right now because we are the best guild and everybody else on this shard seems to have a different idea on how to PvP in UO.

When you want to talk PvP with me you'll find me away from the gate with nowhere for you to go. Read between the lines:

----------
THE MOST YOU HAVE HAD ME DOWN TO IS 61HP BEFORE I HEALED FULL AND YOU RAN INTO YOUR HOUSE FIRST COMBO ATTEMPT. YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL (YET).
----------

June 98. How old were you then?

No mortal strikes are going to touch that. 1vs1 Wrong Roof off mount any time.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh man i hope we pinch swat at the harrower tonight lol

I hope i can make it, im in a hockey turny this weekend.

E

Eyes of Origin

Tonight we will see what happens, you say SWAT will raid no matter how many they have on, the thing is, lets see if its just SWAT or swat, exe, pvm, G*M, and whoever else you can get to come help you. =/ It wont be about your numbers vs our numbers, it will be our numbers vs everyone elses. Hoping its individual guilds who try to raid, but it sounds like everyone will team up.
Santa quit claiming when you die its a gank, twice now that I have been there, its been even numbers... once on the boats and once in front of your house. And those are the times I was there, I'm sure its been more though.
Yesterday we had even numbers and killed your guild at the gate, while fighting some of CoM as well, so I would have to say at one point, it was us who was outnumbered. Last night it was 7v6 in Dsp and we killed CoM. Which good for them, they tried to raid, while your guild hid and spawned somewhere else or hid in the house.

C

Courage_couragejr

not one time have you asked me for a dule at luna bank. you sit on these forms bragging how good you are but yet when your alone you run untill help comes. your a legond in your own mind kid. lay off the drugs come back to earth. the ones who say they have nothing to prove are the ones who hide behind guild mates or use speeder or cheat engine to get away from a fight. fact is swat could post pics for days of ffbz running 1v1 and ffbz fights only when they have numbers. pan arcane was a joke on la . you were a joke when you came to chessy. and i hate to say this devo was the best duelist on la. so there more lies out of your mouth. you say you see me at luna bank i would have to say i have been at luna bank on this shard maybe 1 time since i have been here. i use yew bank or buc bank. there is no skill in runnng off screen a thousand time like you do. just like your gm run run. exe and com both help you fight swat take a look at atl post. enough said. you have 59 totale members now for your alllies 11 mst and 4 spwm now for swats 41 totale members no allies enough said about numbers. all here the list or the shard where swat at enough said.

1. Keepers of Ruatha Hold 100
2. No Homers Club 83
3. Avatar's of Virtue 53
4. Funky Fresh Boyz 52
5. The History of Universal Bonds 41
6. The Dynasty 39
7. XMG 37
8. Lost Souls of the Night 34
9. SeveN 34
10. Knights of Knowledge 33

I rank one of the most successful duelists in LS/LA history. Daragon / Pan Arcane. My history goes far back. You don't need to record check me. I will school you. You have never come close to beating me, redlining me, or for that matter winning a fight against me. If you did this would not have carried on this far. Jordan flat out owned me fair and square tonight in Serps I was impressed, and embarassed.

I'm by no means upper echelon in my guild, there are a lot of great players. Your talk is pointless because I have nothing to prove on you. I am better than you. I'd say you **** people off, but you really don't because you're such a clown.

ragga muffin, silent stud, reverse, sir pimpz, jordan, arenas + a shadow wisp successfuly killed Crimson, a Tansio and myself (already in stat from fighting in Serps) raiding their spawn this morning at 1:30AM pacific. Very well done, this feat is rarely accomplished. And you say we're all numbers.

"Goodmann" pancake take as long as you want to prepare, but if you ever grow a pair and we do this in-game I will **** you right up. You want to talk about me being afraid to fight or duel? pancake I will fight anybody, and when I die I won't give up I'll come back in stat because that's the type of person I am. I'm not a childish coward like you that sits in house all day. I fight open field. It means nothing to me. I'm used to fighting the best. To be fair I'm not fighting the best right now because we are the best guild and everybody else on this shard seems to have a different idea on how to PvP in UO.

When you want to talk PvP with me you'll find me away from the gate with nowhere for you to go. Read between the lines:

----------
THE MOST YOU HAVE HAD ME DOWN TO IS 61HP BEFORE I HEALED FULL AND YOU RAN INTO YOUR HOUSE FIRST COMBO ATTEMPT. YOU ARE NOT ON MY LEVEL (YET).
----------

June 98. How old were you then?

No mortal strikes are going to touch that. 1vs1 Wrong Roof off mount any time.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
redlined doesn't mean 61 hps son and it happened several times with you and 8 others at your side. You claim big words on here about fighting me but still no action. Your a tough man on the message boards I will give you that. WHENEVER SON.
READ BETWEEN THOSE LINES NEWB.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Must be somebody else playing Courage Jr at Luna bank. Total members mean nothing. I have 2 characters guilded soon 4 watch out. Multani has at least 3. Toi has at least 2. Leon has 2 or 3. Crimson has 2 at least. Morgaine has 2... etc.

First it was faction points which, let's see, you're now behind 1000 and now this. Pathetic.

I've quit three times. I never played Chesapeke it's east coast, that's why I got away from LS. I played Lake Superior, Lake Austin, Baja, Sonoma, Legends, Origin, that's it I think..we did transfer to an Asian shard to farm once. My problem in UO has been the inability to adapt to the changes that give newbies like you a (punchers) chance. Nobody in your guild holds anything close my reign on Lake Austin.. sorry.

Courage you are not on my level. Nobody in your guild is on my level.

Yeah I have challenges because I get mortaled the odd time or whatever.

But mortal strike will never put you on my level.

My archer is almost done. When he is I'll mortal strike you, Crimson will dismount/running shot and Multani can strangle since apparently that's all he (one of the best PvPers on UO) does and you will see what I am talking about.

I haven't died really at all to you guys on (I Already Won UO) which is pretty sad because you're all dexxers and he's a necro with no melee.

You talk a lot, you bring up a lot of statistics that mean nothing...but I haven't seen you show me anything that implies you are pretty good. How many spawns do you pull off a day? The only time we catch you guys spawning is at Terra Sanctum because at least there you have a chance we won't check it.

gg

not one time have you asked me for a dule at luna bank. you sit on these forms bragging how good you are but yet when your alone you run untill help comes. your a legond in your own mind kid. lay off the drugs come back to earth. the ones who say they have nothing to prove are the ones who hide behind guild mates or use speeder or cheat engine to get away from a fight. fact is swat could post pics for days of ffbz running 1v1 and ffbz fights only when they have numbers. pan arcane was a joke on la . you were a joke when you came to chessy. and i hate to say this devo was the best duelist on la. so there more lies out of your mouth. you say you see me at luna bank i would have to say i have been at luna bank on this shard maybe 1 time since i have been here. i use yew bank or buc bank. there is no skill in runnng off screen a thousand time like you do. just like your gm run run. exe and com both help you fight swat take a look at atl post. enough said. you have 59 totale members now for your alllies 11 mst and 4 spwm now for swats 41 totale members no allies enough said about numbers. all here the list or the shard where swat at enough said.

1. Keepers of Ruatha Hold 100
2. No Homers Club 83
3. Avatar's of Virtue 53
4. Funky Fresh Boyz 52
5. The History of Universal Bonds 41
6. The Dynasty 39
7. XMG 37
8. Lost Souls of the Night 34
9. SeveN 34
10. Knights of Knowledge 33

C

Courage_couragejr

all i see you type on here is blah blah, ill say agin courage jr blue is not me. now if you really want to talk about how many chars you have in the guild. lets see i have 4 chars in swat santa has i think 5 white has about 3 i got one guy how has all his chars in swat thats 12. so like i said your all numbers. you come on here no pics to back up anything you say. so to most people who have a brain can go hmmm swat has pics to back up what they say ffbz does not. so your so called 1v1 you cant back up. legonds is east cost . if i had as many as you have in your guild you would be 20000 behind in points. i have post pics of harrys during the day after 12pm. we do lots of spawns. spawns not even a issue with us we do so many. you lost a swan today to us with even numbers at dalwin and you come back with more numbers and spamed disarm over and over thats fine will fix that today.well 35 more mine will be waiting for your 100 man harry lol

Must be somebody else playing Courage Jr at Luna bank. Total members mean nothing. I have 2 characters guilded soon 4 watch out. Multani has at least 3. Toi has at least 2. Leon has 2 or 3. Crimson has 2 at least. Morgaine has 2... etc.

First it was faction points which, let's see, you're now behind 1000 and now this. Pathetic.

I've quit three times. I never played Chesapeke it's east coast, that's why I got away from LS. I played Lake Superior, Lake Austin, Baja, Sonoma, Legends, Origin, that's it I think..we did transfer to an Asian shard to farm once. My problem in UO has been the inability to adapt to the changes that give newbies like you a (punchers) chance. Nobody in your guild holds anything close my reign on Lake Austin.. sorry.

Courage you are not on my level. Nobody in your guild is on my level.

Yeah I have challenges because I get mortaled the odd time or whatever.

But mortal strike will never put you on my level.

My archer is almost done. When he is I'll mortal strike you, Crimson will dismount/running shot and Multani can strangle since apparently that's all he (one of the best PvPers on UO) does and you will see what I am talking about.

I haven't died really at all to you guys on (I Already Won UO) which is pretty sad because you're all dexxers and he's a necro with no melee.

You talk a lot, you bring up a lot of statistics that mean nothing...but I haven't seen you show me anything that implies you are pretty good. How many spawns do you pull off a day? The only time we catch you guys spawning is at Terra Sanctum because at least there you have a chance we won't check it.

gg

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your all numbers. you come on here no pics to back up anything you say. so to most people who have a brain can go hmmm swat has pics to back up what they say ffbz does not. so your so called 1v1

Oh you wanted screenshots??? Sorry, I had no idea!

Here you go.

Let me know if you need more.

Thanks.

C

Courage_couragejr

dont see you 1v1 anyone :) once again you made your self look dummer and dummer.
here in a sec will post your numbers v our numbers and so on

Oh you wanted screenshots??? Sorry, I had no idea!

Here you go.

Let me know if you need more.

Thanks.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I challenge SW@T to do a harrower next Saturday 4:00PM Pacific, 6:00PM Central 7:00PM Eastern.

You say you do thousands of spawns that must mean you have a couple of Oaks skulls hanging around to waste.

You guys would never spawn a primetime harrower knowing that we are online.

Let's see you go on the D and we will raid you and find out if the outcome is the same.

"Courage" GM of SW@T do you accept?

C

Courage_couragejr

lets see how many ffbz had to do a harry this is one side they were on lets see got 7 on this side

now lets look at the harry 5 on that side. that would be 12 give one take one lets say 11 not counting the hiders either.

now lets look at how many swat had riaded 3 times and still killed a few.
we had six solos was not there.

for got one thing notice all the sculls locked down the rest is in our other guild house.
and here a harry we did

notice what time it was done not one ffbz tried to raide us that day. and they know we were doing it cause i told them.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You realize in your screenshot counting numbers you have

Genuine
Multani Extreme
DJ Multani-ness
Snap Crackle Pop

counted twice?

Regardless we had 8 [FFBz] and 2 [MSTR]
Thanks for playing we look forward to your harrower next Saturday at the same time.

C

Courage_couragejr

now what mouth. you got a dule with santa. i had to recall in and take a pic of your 1v1.

i think your done with boards for a while lol.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Alister that 2 billion gold wager we had on a duel. I will take that as soon as you get it together. Thanks

Multani- with some apples and faction aids you would be toast but you won that round. Next time i will be prepared.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santa Claws miraculously beat my necro up once 1vs1 on Wrong roof. No excuses.

The battle was lost but the war is not over. The biggest winner is one who can rebound from a loss. I will have my vengeance.

As soon as I am out of stat I will give you another crack at it. Although I will not make reasons for my defeat I assure you next time won't be so easy. Test me if you want.

There was no wager negotiated or agreed upon at the gate. But Multani beat you for 2 billion too so I just gave it to him.

SW@T are my huckleberrys.

C

Courage_couragejr

your still talking on the forms. i tried too 1v1 you twice now and you get help from your guild mate and then tell me you will smoke me. wow you ran from a 1v1 to your guild mates they stopped ganking my other guild mate cause i bet you were crying in your vent help i cant lose another fight i can back up my mouth anymore. your a joke. any of you noobs want to dule pure mage 1v1 come and get me and i will smoke you.

Santa Claws miraculously beat my necro up once 1vs1 on Wrong roof. No excuses.

The battle was lost but the war is not over. The biggest winner is one who can rebound from a loss. I will have my vengeance.

As soon as I am out of stat I will give you another crack at it. Although I will not make reasons for my defeat I assure you next time won't be so easy. Test me if you want.

There was no wager negotiated or agreed upon at the gate. But Multani beat you for 2 billion too so I just gave it to him.

SW@T are my huckleberrys.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your still talking on the forms. i tried too 1v1 you twice now and you get help from your guild mate and then tell me you will smoke me. wow you ran from a 1v1 to your guild mates they stopped ganking my other guild mate cause i bet you were crying in your vent help i cant lose another fight i can back up my mouth anymore. your a joke. any of you noobs want to dule pure mage 1v1 come and get me and i will smoke you.
You are a clown.

Furthermore you're not on my level.

Running down your stairs when I'm trying to get Santa Claws out of the house for RD#2 and starting to harmspam me is not 1vs1 that's the equivalent of faction fighting. My guild was a screen away they saw you on allnames. In no way, shape or form did I request that they attack you. That happened on its own because you were stupid enough to "1vs1" me at Yew gate.

Don't get too cocky because your boy managed to armor ignore me to death. You're still trash and Santa Claws isn't real he's a sideshow dexxer. Where was he at the harrower we popped?

To top that off, I asked four of your guildmembers to get him out of the house for RD#2 and it didn't happen. A little gunshy after Multani worked him over perhaps?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sir Alister----

"Santa Claws isn't real he's a sideshow dexxer"

OK son listen carefully. When I dueled you and beat you in under 10 seconds I was not even equiped for a duel. I had archery on him and did you see me pull out a bow once? Well say i used 600 skill points to kill you and I might add easily.
Round 2? Hell you couldn't even go a whole round with me. I was afk by the way or i would have wasted you again. 12345678910 by the time you read that I killed alister. PLEASE don't post anything else having to do with pvp. go kill some spawn or swoops and leave the dirty dirty to the pros.
Keep talking but the fact is I PWN YOU and nothing you can argue against that. :yell:

Sideshow dexxer HA I am the Main attraction come one, come all to see the GOLDEN GLORIOUS GOD SANTA CLAWS-

*Sir Alister* opens his christmas present-------A Boot up his a@# from SANAT CLAWS. ENJOY

C

Courage_couragejr

are you kidding me??? lol wow. were in front of swat house and you did ask for santa and i said dule me you run your mouth on forms show me how good you are. we start fighting you start going for harm spam and i do it back you start running and i keep casting diffrent spells. then off to the yew moon gate you go. when we get there your guys stop ganking courage jr thats on foot and stops to help you gank me. all you do is hide behind guild mates. then you pvp on forms lol. you talk about how bad you ping on chessy but you will play legonds there on the same server. and here a note for you i ping 189 to this shard and 6ms on chessy. and still your not a challange. and when i dont play this shard im pinging 369 to this shard. and still your guild cant beat me mage v mage. or dexer v dexer. i know if we were on chessy i would really smoke you. and i dont know what your guild going to do when they cant spam pain spike over and over or posion strick over and over.

You are a clown.

Furthermore you're not on my level.

Running down your stairs when I'm trying to get Santa Claws out of the house for RD#2 and starting to harmspam me is not 1vs1 that's the equivalent of faction fighting. My guild was a screen away they saw you on allnames. In no way, shape or form did I request that they attack you. That happened on its own because you were stupid enough to "1vs1" me at Yew gate.

Don't get too cocky because your boy managed to armor ignore me to death. You're still trash and Santa Claws isn't real he's a sideshow dexxer. Where was he at the harrower we popped?

To top that off, I asked four of your guildmembers to get him out of the house for RD#2 and it didn't happen. A little gunshy after Multani worked him over perhaps?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lying will get you nowhere.

I wouldn't "run" from dueling you. Nor would I start out by harmspamming you that's pretty weak. Nor would I "run" from a single mage.

Next time instead of running down your steps and jumping me just ask for a duel and we'll go elsewhere than the Yew gate win or lose. Modern dueling is very much inbalanced pending which templates are involved, but it's nice to kill the other person. I think the #1 point that FFBz is trying to make is that you guys don't fight on the field, or away from the Yew gate. The result of you doing that is catastrophic as evident by our advertised harrower that took place yesterday afternoon (see screenshots above for further information).

You can talk all of the **** you want. I acknowledged Santa Claws managed to kill me once, which keeps my credibility 100% But you, sir, have an inferiority complex. And your ongoing desire to shape what you write to favor yourself is evident of that.

I put Courage right up in the rankings of the great "Pubomoto" in terms of trouble with inferiority. I would have paid to be in your Ventrilo yesterday at Deceit. You should start selling tickets.

See you at your harrower on Saturday.

are you kidding me??? lol wow. were in front of swat house and you did ask for santa and i said dule me you run your mouth on forms show me how good you are. we start fighting you start going for harm spam and i do it back you start running and i keep casting diffrent spells. then off to the yew moon gate you go. when we get there your guys stop ganking courage jr thats on foot and stops to help you gank me. all you do is hide behind guild mates. then you pvp on forms lol. you talk about how bad you ping on chessy but you will play legonds there on the same server. and here a note for you i ping 189 to this shard and 6ms on chessy. and still your not a challange. and when i dont play this shard im pinging 369 to this shard. and still your guild cant beat me mage v mage. or dexer v dexer. i know if we were on chessy i would really smoke you. and i dont know what your guild going to do when they cant spam pain spike over and over or posion strick over and over.

C

Courage_couragejr

wow. are you kidding me? does not matter what you post here anymore. people like you in this game got to lie to make them self feel big. you could not lie about the pic its right there. your dead enough said. you talk as if your good and your not. you know the real truth you ran from me. you have proven to me over and over on this form . what you say happens and how good you say you are is all a dream world for your self.you have yet to post one pic of you killing anyone with out help. just rember it takes no skill to run off screen 1v1 or to gank all the time. and thats you sir gank and run 1v1.

Lying will get you nowhere.

I wouldn't "run" from dueling you. Nor would I start out by harmspamming you that's pretty weak. Nor would I "run" from a single mage.

Next time instead of running down your steps and jumping me just ask for a duel and we'll go elsewhere than the Yew gate win or lose. Modern dueling is very much inbalanced pending which templates are involved, but it's nice to kill the other person. I think the #1 point that FFBz is trying to make is that you guys don't fight on the field, or away from the Yew gate. The result of you doing that is catastrophic as evident by our advertised harrower that took place yesterday afternoon (see screenshots above for further information).

You can talk all of the **** you want. I acknowledged Santa Claws managed to kill me once, which keeps my credibility 100% But you, sir, have an inferiority complex. And your ongoing desire to shape what you write to favor yourself is evident of that.

I put Courage right up in the rankings of the great "Pubomoto" in terms of trouble with inferiority. I would have paid to be in your Ventrilo yesterday at Deceit. You should start selling tickets.

See you at your harrower on Saturday.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow. are you kidding me? does not matter what you post here anymore. people like you in this game got to lie to make them self feel big. you could not lie about the pic its right there. your dead enough said. you talk as if your good and your not. you know the real truth you ran from me. you have proven to me over and over on this form . what you say happens and how good you say you are is all a dream world for your self.you have yet to post one pic of you killing anyone with out help. just rember it takes no skill to run off screen 1v1 or to gank all the time. and thats you sir gank and run 1v1.
What is sad is that I didn't run from you and even if I did I would give you the acknowledgement by saying I ran from you.

There are instances against other guilds that I have ran. I've ran against some CoM and I ran against Mere at Fire the other day.

I am so slow on this computer that if I ran I wouldn't get very far very fast. I can't catch anybody in UO.

I wouldn't lie to you about running Courage. If you were on my level I wouldn't waste my time with any of this. Quit making **** up.

Furthermore you only talk about what you want to talk about. Notice the SW@T harrower challenge has been up for how long now and you dodge the topic every cost?

SW@T will spawn a harrower next Saturday 4:00PM Pacific do you accept it or reject? **** this 1vs1 **** thats all we need to know. If you say you're better than me 1v1 you must be better than me on the field so why don't you prove it by fending a harrower. Do you accept our reject our harrower challenge?

A

AutobotArmyFTW

Courage complaining about someone running? Wow man, you have changed so much since Chessy, LOL TOO BAD I RAN SWAT OFF OF CHESSY LMFAO, PEACE.

-THE ONE AND ONLY UNDEFEATED NOX ARCANE

M

Mr Moosestache

You sir have no credit due. In fact your guild should just start on a new shard so we can follow you and ruin you there too.
Funny you should say that. This is their "new" server. We ran them off Chessy to here. Good old Santa Claws, still dieing non stop and running away 1v1, followed by an excuse? You always made bets for gold ( after dieing EVERYTIME you tried me) and run away when I'd accept. Courage, well, you just died. You're bull**** makes me laugh.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ya, this is def there new shard. Dont worry though guys; the Fake !C! is keeping your houses nice and warm waiting for you to come back and hide in lol. Really though, hows the connection on Origin? A few of us might just have to x-fer over there :lick:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alister you would loose to courage one v one. you could not hold my jock when we fought. 12345678910 your dead!!!!!! Alister guess what? I PWN YOU SON :scholar:

R

RichDC

Im not on your shard, but i love reading all these PvP threads.

Can we see some pics though i love them, keeps me entertained at work.

C

Courage_couragejr

connection fine sometimes its bad here. i ping 6 on chessy. here about 20 some times 389. but i hope they got that fix now.. you have speed on your side nothign else. i use to smoke you and your girl on legonds all the time so someone must have taught you something. and we both know what that is. and would love to see a few from rot come over. and its right up your ball park all pvp guilds here are faction.
Mr Moosestache hope your working on your new char cause strangle and posion strick will be over soon cant spam it back to back over and over what then. hows wire z doing lol

Ya, this is def there new shard. Dont worry though guys; the Fake !C! is keeping your houses nice and warm waiting for you to come back and hide in lol. Really though, hows the connection on Origin? A few of us might just have to x-fer over there :lick:

Duskofdead

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had fun killing us tonight? I remember rolling into despise 3 on 5 (one of us in stat) and killing all the ffzb that were there including multani the horrid. Then you come back and are fighting with exe to kill us. After is all said and done we did die but the first wave of us coming in 3 on 5 and killing all of you must be keeping you up at night.

Before we graced origin with out presence it was a barren wasteland full of bad pvpers. Well it still has all the same bad pvpers but we bring the average up. You can thank us anytime you want.
-Santa Claws the God of origin has spoken-
Does this mindset PvP'ers have.... in some way fulfill some real life void or something?

Seriously, who cares? Think people are going to invest in your stock if you get good PvP portfolio ratings this quarter? It doesn't matter. I love how PvP'ers come around Tram and start talking like.... we all would be PvP'ers if we could, but we suck too much. It never seems to occur to PvP'ers that ifyou're not having fun, there's no point in anything you're doing in the game.

If you're just there to be sure someone doesn't take your place in the Shard Rank Guild PvP Pecking Order, then seriously, deactivate your account.

C

Courage_couragejr

wow!!!!!!!! ffbz seems like you had a rough day. we get a nice 2v2 at yew gate. one dies and more another come out and we get a 2v2 again. another dies. then the gm of ffbz comes out to help the last man standing and hes dies. then comes 3 or more. all its ok. then we catch ffbz doing depise 4th level they lose that. then you complain about our numbers? the same guild who thought they were doing something when swat had 6 v 10 ffbz. frist words out of your mouth was you had help from 2 other guilds. well here a hint. 2 of them will soon be swat the rest was exe. even if you combine exe and swat you and your alliance still out number us. but i will say it was fun again killing you all over the place.

notice in the pic my guild mate dead. cause your two guild mates thought they were something ganking my guild mate and when the numbers got even woops your dead. and then they cried. dont warry rot will be over here soon and then you will have 3 times more then us again. cause everyone knows rot or ffbz are all numbers no skill . here a few pics of rot 1v1.

.ffbz and rot diffrent name same noobs .

Im not on your shard, but i love reading all these PvP threads.

Can we see some pics though i love them, keeps me entertained at work.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure where your coming to the conclusion that RoT and FFBz are one and the same.

Only 2 of our members play with RoT.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Santa I would not make reasons for why I died because some would view that as making excuses, but you got it handed to you by Multani who plays the exact template as myself and you didn't come forward for a rematch.

Courage, quit your **** and announce that you will pop a harrower on Saturday and at what time. Sad how you can call us out to take time out our schedules to do a harrower and we answer but we call you out and you pancake out like the pancake you are. By the way we did a primetime harrower in Despise last night on the south side of the spawn and nobody raided, what's with that?

Answer the questions you sad little pancake.

Status
Not open for further replies.