• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack talk thread...Restarted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Had fun killing us tonight? I remember rolling into despise 3 on 5 (one of us in stat) and killing all the ffzb that were there including multani the horrid. Then you come back and are fighting with exe to kill us. After is all said and done we did die but the first wave of us coming in 3 on 5 and killing all of you must be keeping you up at night.

Before we graced origin with out presence it was a barren wasteland full of bad pvpers. Well it still has all the same bad pvpers but we bring the average up. You can thank us anytime you want.
-Santa Claws the God of origin has spoken-

E

Eyes of Origin

ooo i love the banter back and forth again =) ... thanks for the late xmas present santa, 30 points for killing you... what are you doing? farming? cause god knows you dont play enough to have that many points from killing actual players =(

and you talk about hi house hiding?? he might be legendary runner lol but have you watched yourself play ever?? thats all you do... stand in the house, talk crap and only come out when you think there are only a couple of us there or you have all the ppl you can get on at one time there

I might not be the best player, actually I know I am not, but come on.. we know how bad you and your guild are.. you are no god =/

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
eyes- Many people say that there is no god but I am living proof. I made my first transfer from this crap hole today and went to an actual shard that has people. Made 400 million today :gun:. We came to your shard farmed it's resources and took it's women {Mrs. Multani}. We understand that your pride is hurt but it will get easier over time. No need to thank me for making origin worth playing. I do what I can do. :gun:

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry I have no control over you guys doing countless trammel spawns to get replicas.

Don't forget though the rewards in Felucca are better, so don't forgot to try them here.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
example today in khaldun. 3 of us raid 3 ffzb and guess what happens? 2 FFZB die and one runs. Was a 3 on 3 fight and 2 die and one runs like a coward (dope boy stamina).
Multaini please go turd sifting through your guild and kick those pos out. We require more of a fight. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR SON.

E

Eyes of Origin

Santa you are, hmm whats the word im looking for, delusional? and horrible, so if you wish to grace another shard with your presense, then please do so... it seems to be thats how you do things, skip and hop from one shard to another

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes anyone who knows anything about UO hops shards pvps,collects,buys and sells. I am sure you love being a ****** in sheeps clothing so I will let you be. I guess the saying is true "Ignorance is bliss"

Please let me know what charater you are. Don't be ahsamed of it!

E

Eyes of Origin

Dont hide why you really shard hop =/ its not for collecting, its not for buying and selling, its because deep down you know you are horrible and cant find a place where you can run things. You jump from place to place hoping you can run spawns and when the guilds from that shard start beating you, you leave.
Maybe you can try one of the asian shards. Spawn while they are all sleeping.. but then again, maybe not. You would prolly still fail at that =/
I, however, know I am not the best at pvp and am one of the worst ones out there, but its just a game, its not my life and regardless of that fact, I do not seek out pvp on other shards, nor would I if I were better.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes anyone who knows anything about UO hops shards pvps,collects,buys and sells. I am sure you love being a ****** in sheeps clothing so I will let you be. I guess the saying is true "Ignorance is bliss"

Please let me know what charater you are. Don't be ahsamed of it!

I am formally challenging you Santa Claws, to a 1 vs 1 fight. This fight is for any gold amount that you wish, and only has 1 rule. No Disarm. Since it's the only thing that keeps you alive vs any dexer in the game.

This fight can take place after my connection is playable, as I've been completely crippled throughout the last 2 weeks, and severly packetlossing for about 5 months now. My connection is supposed to be fixed in a few weeks at most (God please) and I will gladly take whatever amount of money you wish to wager.

Surely with all the money you're making you can put a little aside for me to take from you, correct? (PS we'd be using a broker, so you cant cower out after losing)

PS: I do believe a best of 3 setup would be best

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Challenge accepted son. So your rules are no disarm,no chugging,no running,no armor ingore,no dp,no concussion,no specials period. We will stare at each other until your fear overwhelmes you and you run off. I win. If I am to wait on your connection to improve in order for you to compete against me I could be waiting along time. That technology does not exist.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol Atl.. have I told you lately I luv you sometimes? :p

Go Stussy! (*whispers* you know hes gonna chicken out or he'll have his horrible guild laying in wait to attempt to roll you and everyone who watches or he wont be able to follow rules =/ )

Dr Thompson... I have to beg to differ lol Have you seen me play??? I'm sure you have, you just dont know who I am hehe
Let me assure you though, I am pretty bad, I only win on lucky shots or I get lucky and get the kill shot lol Except, for a couple times where I have killed ppl one v one.

I

Intoxication

People really dont know who you are WOW!!!!!!!

People are slow. took me about two post to figure it out.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I honestly dont think there are very many pvpers who WOULD lose to Santa Claws if he couldnt disarm. He wont fight mages, and nonstop chain disarms dexers. Must be horrible to be as bad as him.

After months of complaining, I finally got some help reguarding my connection and they realize it's a hardware problem with the server in my area. So it will be fixed hopefully sooner then later.

The fight rules are simple... No Disarm.. but I guess i should keep the no running, and add a no house fighting also, because those are the only 3 things you use to crutch you into surviving against anyone.

E

Eyes of Origin

Intox, not very nice of you to speak of your guild mates like that :twak: cute that you think you are sooo smart though to have figured it out after two posts. :bowdown: heres a brownie button for being so quick :)

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told you son, whenever whereever. It's just a game so tell your pyschologist about this episode so he can help you. You probably have nightmares of Santa Claws riding into your bedroom and sticking a kryss in your head.

*You do not have to respect me but my boot on your head requires some respect*

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I told you son, whenever whereever. It's just a game so tell your pyschologist about this episode so he can help you. You probably have nightmares of Santa Claws riding into your bedroom and sticking a kryss in your head.

*You do not have to respect me but my boot on your head requires some respect*
Dude, quit typing it up on the boards. Up to now you have been a total non factor in-game. I have yet to encounter you.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you do encounter me it will feel like your teeth have been knocked out with a sledge hammer and your eating lemons. As including exe in my recent post i am sorry. you must have at least 5 members to be considered a guild so i will no longer aknowledge exe. Cudos on your raid yesterday (they raided three bards and the bards pwnt them). BARD OWNAGE!!!!!!!

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you do encounter me it will feel like your teeth have been knocked out with a sledge hammer and your eating lemons. As including exe in my recent post i am sorry. you must have at least 5 members to be considered a guild so i will no longer aknowledge exe. Cudos on your raid yesterday (they raided three bards and the bards pwnt them). BARD OWNAGE!!!!!!!
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9562/4v4ur7.jpg

I think everybody has heard enough of your ****.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more like four on two (and one was in stat). people in the house doesnt mean they are there son. I killed your noob emily then I had what 4-5 on me and your lucky I didnt kill more. Anyday of the week you want to duel for whatever amount of gold you can muster up let me know son and until then stfu you trammy noob :gun:

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
more like four on two (and one was in stat). people in the house doesnt mean they are there son. I killed your noob emily then I had what 4-5 on me and your lucky I didnt kill more. Anyday of the week you want to duel for whatever amount of gold you can muster up let me know son and until then stfu you trammy noob :gun:
OK The difference between me & you is that I won't back down. But you're fighting me on a mage. If you want to use necro that's fine too. No potions, no specials. Player skill vs player skill. Let me know when and where and for how much.

I think we should do this on the island at Despise entrance so you'll have little room to run.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are sorry origin for killing everyone on this shard today. please forgive us we know not how strong we are.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, with 5 members your almost ready to ride the jr roller coaster in Sw@t land. All aboard!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention FFZB: The time is 8:00PM ALL ABOARD THE SW@T TRAIN. How did we kill you all and your fearless leader Multani leave you to die. Time to rethink that leader decision. Thanks for playing. ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!! CHOOO CHOOOOOOO

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, thanks for UO mom vs. Santa in a dule?

Rofl the winner will be crowned second worst pvper on the shard.

I though Santa talking trash was bad but Thx for UO mom running his mouth... sheesh.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had my fill of killing exe fools today. My cup runeth over. Thanks for being so bad. Attention Reverse read this, if you can read: Even though you house hide and gate hop I will still kill you as proven today. Keep hiding and running makes me feel warm inside.
Best Pvpers on origin
1. Santa Claws
2. Deimos
3. ????? Could it be you ?????

E

Eyes of Origin

i think someone needs to look at his own skills or lack there of. Best on shard? lol yea ok. Swat is so bad they house hide even when they outnumber everyone else and even then they die in the house cause they are too scared to come out. yup you're all gods of origin, whatever helps you sleep at night i suppose :loser:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"GODS OF ORIGIN" you said it yourself. To bad you all had to die tonight. I am sure multani is getting tired of you all dieing so much, heads could be rolling soon. I do like how you allied MTRS or whatever they are. They are good, great addition to your skilled guild. I was told you would allow them to spawn if they gave you the skulls from spawns. Please tell me you can muster the courage to attempt a harrower. I don't see them getting to many spawns off since i rode in 3 MTSR versus me and guess what went down? They did like multani goes down when he fights sw@t :scholar:

D

Dirty Mindz

example today in khaldun. 3 of us raid 3 ffzb and guess what happens? 2 FFZB die and one runs. Was a 3 on 3 fight and 2 die and one runs like a coward (dope boy stamina).
Multaini please go turd sifting through your guild and kick those pos out. We require more of a fight. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR SON.

Me run from anyone on this shard?? nice try...

Your teriBAD.. and no one on this shard will fight me 1v1 for money.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice try on the spawn.. and then the choke point... everyone in swat dies... nobody in ffbz..

God you guys are terrible.

Btw thanks for the points and for sucking in that 3 v 3 last night santa.. learn a new move other then disarm loser.

Also how is it possible that Deimos is able to hide while im attacking from 1 tile away...because its not potions or smoke bombs...

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had my fill of killing exe fools today. My cup runeth over. Thanks for being so bad. Attention Reverse read this, if you can read: Even though you house hide and gate hop I will still kill you as proven today. Keep hiding and running makes me feel warm inside.
Best Pvpers on origin
1. Santa Claws
2. Deimos
3. ????? Could it be you ?????
Could you please define PvP?

Hiding behind a wall in a house you designed so sophisticatedly that there is a wall in front of the entrance with easy out of sight access is not PvP combat.

What do you guys do all day anyway? Think of new Yew gate house designs? You don't spawn. We do spawns all day every day and harrowers on weekends so you clearly don't raid us.

The difference between FFBz and all of you other clowns is that FFBz is open field so blatantly in your face ready to fight. We pride ourselves in the enjoyment of fighting you. But you guys hide behind some falsewall like you're afraid to lose a point.

Why?

We rarely die. The only times that some of our members have died is us fighting amongst ourselves at our guildhouse, which is 3 screens north of Vesper if you didn't know.

Do you know why we don't die?

Because you guys don't come out and fight.

You play templates designed for one of the following two things: stealthing or househiding.

Our guild would love to set up group fights. It's unfortunate you guys won't duel honorably either. What do you lose if you die? You all suck anyway. But you believe your own lies that you're good. Oldschool PvP is skill and more than 50% of our guild is oldschool. More than 50% of your players are 16 years of age or under, so clearly none of you know what oldschool is like.

You guys are wasting your money playing Ultima Online. The boards are healthy material for you. Have you ever tried mIRC? It is an internet relay chat client (http://www.mirc.co.uk) and there is a Stratics IRC network for you to chat on. Save your money, cancel your UO accounts and download mIRC. It saves chatting behind a house wall for something you (or your parents) are paying for.

Regards.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm not GOD how could I have done what we did this morning. Raid Marble and I see MULTANI, CRIMSON, SAPHIRA, DIABLO, COLTEN, and Toi machine. It was me and another archer. I can tell you I am still laughing. You all dropped like sickly fruit flies. 6 versus 2? Santa Claws might change his name to PVP since that is what I am. Enjoy the bowl of A@@ i served up for breakfast.

Menu

Breakfast: A@@ Kicking Price: $ FREE

Lunch: A@@ BEATING Price: $FREE

Dinner: Will not be served until FFZB get's a leader who can lead.

E

Eyes of Origin

you cant exactly call this morning 6v2(MSTR unfortunately for this doesnt count unless killing spawning chars counts for you) It was 3(TB) vs 2(MiN)... hence the 3 on 1 ganks, then a 3rd MiN showed up a lil late and while 2 were already in stat. For your side you had Santa, Blue Rocket and whatever the other archers name is, apparently hes not important enough to remember and apparently hes not important to you either cause you didnt even remember he was there. =/
Since we came in at different times, yea we got our butts kicked a bit.
Which we came back from and killed 2 of your 3. Then all Deimos could do was stay in stealth, hiding like a chicken. =/

So if you want to tell stories here, atleast make sure you have the stories correct.
Muster up the courage to do a Harrower? rofl, how about you muster up some of that courage you are talking about and raid one of our harrowers?

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excuses and Excuses. You had opne part right you got your @#@#@ kicked. Why does MTSR not count? They are your your members and bad ones i say at that, spawners or no spawners. You did kill the other two after you came back with more members (one was in stat) and i showed up as you kiled the second. Why would i not hide on a stealth archer? Thats the template son. I have more kills than you ever thought about having. Back to the truth you got your #$#@ chopped off and fed to you. How you liek them apples son? :scholar:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
harrowers? You never do them or you would get dealt with as usual. Where were you guys yesterday when we did one? Im sure you knew it just didnt have 255 people to come kill our 10. Better luck next time. At least exe has the balls to fight outnumbered unlike ffzb..........

*On the 7th day Santa Claws created man*
Pray to me and I will consider nt killing you next time I see you.

C

Crystal Canyon

Goodmann...your commical at best, but you really remind me of someone. Now what was his name? Was the Gm of a pvp guild that USED to be here. Hmmm...oh yeah...his name was Croft. LOL

Funny little guy like you. Sad he ran his course (or his mouth I should say) on this shard then we had to let him go. Good Luck!:hahaha:

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal of CCC-- Go make me some kegs you pos trammy newb. Leave the pvp talk to people who actually pvp. Until then go make me some food women and stfu.

Making friends is easy when your as good as me. Everyone loves GOD. :scholar:

C

Crystal Canyon

Crystal of CCC-- Go make me some kegs you pos trammy newb. Leave the pvp talk to people who actually pvp. Until then go make me some food women and stfu.

Making friends is easy when your as good as me. Everyone loves GOD. :scholar:
SURE! How many kegs do you need? Im running a special today just for you! 79k a keg...WOOOT

Oh yeah, I do pvp some, your just not smart enough to know who I am...LOL
(thats gotta hurt realizing that your just not quite as smart as you think you are!)

E

Eyes of Origin

MSTR is not FFBz so they dont actually count as FFBz kills now do they?
As for more members, it was Crimson, Saphira and Toi that were there.
You're a chicken thats why you hid and didnt show till we all recalled. It had nothing to do with the template hon.
If we cared about your harrower, I am sure we would've shown up and taken it from you.
We fight against you outnumbered for the most part because it takes a crap load of you to get anything done.
Then again, who died at the spawn today and didnt bring the guild to fight for it, but stayed and talked crap instead? You dont have what it takes to raid an FFBz spawn.
And this son business lol well I aint your son, far from being so.
Watch how you talk to people on here, theres no reason what so ever for you to disrespect anyone who posts here, like you did to Crystal from CCC.

L

Lady Tiger

Hey leave Croft out of this he's not even playing or on here to defend himself...and no that Goodmann isn't croft!!!!!

C

Crystal Canyon

Hey leave Croft out of this he's not even playing or on here to defend himself...and no that Goodmann isn't croft!!!!!

Just saying his way of smack talk is the same as Croft, not that he was Croft. And fact is, I liked Croft as a person and was in one of his guilds, but no one appreciated his "holier than thou" attitude anymore than we like Mr. Goodmann's.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crystal you live to make kegs thats it. Maybe if you spent more time on your looks than making kegs you would have a man instead of being a troll. Know your place, so get on your knees and come see me in yew. :hahaha:

MTSR isn't FFZB? I sure see you together all the time.
One more thing crystal of ccc STFU you homely troll.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention FFZB: The time is 8:00PM ALL ABOARD THE SW@T TRAIN. How did we kill you all and your fearless leader Multani leave you to die. Time to rethink that leader decision. Thanks for playing. ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!! CHOOO CHOOOOOOO
You honestly want to go there?

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...9ca8f0ee0d55f558ab87186a7013e6f35464cfbc29531

Your guildmaster plays a non faction blue, I think that says enough about your leadership choice.

However, on the rare occurance he is on his faction dexer he has 120 skill points invested into nothing BUT running from the fight.

http://my.uo.com/cgi-bin/my_chars.p...9ceb5469808e638ed3f18f7581fd540d371119f0d9b87

Maybe if he put those into something useful, i dunno he might kill people.

I

Intoxication

i know its not one v one but hell you can still come out and try to show who is a little better then who. my next event will be one v one again though. sorry i dont think ill have a crimmy to give away again but im sure ill come up with something.

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=112728

and why is anyone in ccc posting in this thread?
hell i still pvp but not as much as i used to so i just stay out of all the drama and giggle at you guys and your crazy bs back and forth. I'm not even going to get in the middle of all that crap.

anyways hope to see you guys out tonight the event is 3v3 and each team can have one tamer. now you dont have to have a tamer if you think you have three people that can take out a tamer and two people feel free.
read the post for more detail. lots of free gold as always with no cover charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.