• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PvP Smack talk thread...Restarted!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lady Tiger

You're right I do alot of house hiding but I do get my kills in. Last night was fun till ffbz decided to call everyone from the shard in. Thats just sad you guys had to call everyone in to kill us.
Intoxication do we really have to bow before the queen bee?

L

Lady Tiger

Oh wait you didn't kill us...I only died once and that was to fishboots.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tiger, if you're going to hide behind the "outnumbered card" put your money where your mouth is.

I'll fight you 1 v 1... or we can set up a group fight guild vs guild (houses not included)

Until then, shut the hell up.

PS. I will put up any money amount you can muster... :)

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wait you didn't kill us...I only died once and that was to fishboots.
And you're admitting you died to a skilless chump like him..... And you're going to talk trash about anyone?

Fishboots is one of the worst stealthers in game.. If he actually killed you 1 v 1.. that says miles of your pvp ability.

M

Morgaine

lol omg Intox and Tiger :twak:........... very :lame: but thanks for the laugh though,really, thank you :)

L

Lady Tiger

Stussypants you should re read what I said cause I wan't talking **** fishboots...I said he/her killed me. Take your pills babe you really need them.

L

Lady Tiger

he's just a kid i'm not worried about him...but I still feel that the mod's not watching this thread close enough. everyone's busy.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he's just a kid i'm not worried about him...but I still feel that the mod's not watching this thread close enough. everyone's busy.
Oh I may not post much but I do watch pretty closely. Sadly I can't be on all the time.

But I have moved several post from the last 24 hours or so. PvP smack is one thing. Talking smack against a persons character is a whole other ballgame.

Play nicely guys, I really hate to get mean.

Oriana

G

Ghost_Writer

We may get a bit behind occationally but we catch up on our reading and subsiquent cropping. :)

GW

R

Rix/\

FACTIONS!!!!

whats up anyone?

I remember Illuminati and BTH had epic battles with factions in the early days of Origin but I don't see too many faction peeps running around now adays. Guard zone fighting is for sissies. So take the next step in real pvping and leave the gate and try to take over the towns without calling guards every time you see damage done.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FFBz currently has a guild in Minax. If the other guilds wish to join other opposing factions and actually log in.. feel free :)

R

Rix/\

well my guilds been gone from Origin for awhile but I'm COM as always even though I might reconsider since theres no more magincia. Hopefully we can get some decent faction battles without interference of non faction players which kinda ruined things in the past and still seems tobe a problem with other shards from what I see.

L

Lady Tiger

The bad thing about Mag is the lag even the best connection doesn't help that area...was hoping that they would fix that problem with this patch so we could enjoy the stealing of sigil and pvping there again.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Humm i might join factions if more than just .exe and ffbz are in it but stat loss is soooo lame! i think me and blade should team up in TB with tamers rofl.

these boards are slow again i was expecting bobby to be running me down on here, i gotta say i am a little dissapointed =(

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to stick with the motto "actions speak louder the words".

Ill just hunt you down in game rather on message forums. Crap talking you isnt going to do any good anywhere.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To many replies per page makes me not want to read long threads like this.

L

Lady Tiger

last night was fun even if poor granny got killed over and over and still isn't out of stat loss due to origin being down. I had fun stealing sigils for tb. strange to see the commander of sl stealing the sigils.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An Corp pvp thread!

So how is everyone enjoying Factions?

Im enjoying factions but it seems like there are less fights now =(

I sure hope that that new guild (!) joins COM, unfortunally i do not think they will, i mean they cant even play reds... I have heard they are going to join TB though =( and that makes me a sad panda.

!!

E

Eyes of Origin

Just curious, but hasnt just about everyone joined TB? Minus AV, FFBz and ^_^
Why is this? Everyone too scared to be out on their own? How many guilds are in TB now? Exe, USA, ACN... plus all the misc. ppl... 3 guilds in one faction while the rest stand on their own, makes ya wonder why they are all hiding.
It almost looks like USA and ACN are hiding behind exe =(
Me thinks this is cause USA and ACN need exe, otherwise they wont succeed in Fel. =*o(

L

Lady Tiger

granny can only steal the sigils for SL. Someone else needs to defend them. SL needs lots of help.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just curious, but hasnt just about everyone joined TB? Minus AV, FFBz and ^_^
Why is this? Everyone too scared to be out on their own? How many guilds are in TB now? Exe, USA, ACN... plus all the misc. ppl... 3 guilds in one faction while the rest stand on their own, makes ya wonder why they are all hiding.
It almost looks like USA and ACN are hiding behind exe =(
Me thinks this is cause USA and ACN need exe, otherwise they wont succeed in Fel. =*o(

There are 8 people in TB that i play with, we just have a lot of alts and love to make new guilds.

Who is your pvper Eyes of Origin?

E

Eyes of Origin

I watched the mess in the bank from the sidelines the other night. Have to say, it was hilarious. Someone had it out for the little pony boy.
Looks like theres [!] in TB now too so as I said before, who isnt in TB anymore?
Why let them hide behind your guild Atl? What will it take for exe it see that the other guilds in TB are using exe cause they themselves arent any good at pvp?

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wouldnt even bother me if ! went TB completely, but they still mainly play blues that sit in front of their house with dismount tamers while they try to lure with thier oranges so they might get kills. Laaaaaaame.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I watched the mess in the bank from the sidelines the other night. Have to say, it was hilarious. Someone had it out for the little pony boy.
Looks like theres [!] in TB now too so as I said before, who isnt in TB anymore?
Why let them hide behind your guild Atl? What will it take for exe it see that the other guilds in TB are using exe cause they themselves arent any good at pvp?
No way man thoses guys are super leet and without them exe would crumble!

And stop alluding to the fact that we are zerging... its not like i guilded a bunch of noobs like FFBz, everyone just joined TB after exe did.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually all the newbies we once guilded are in an alliance with you now.

Sooooooooooo........ GJ!

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
exe simply has Cake, Dirk, and Clide now, no bigs since you say they are noobs you should enjoy the easy points.

btw bobby u lost to me 1v1 at yew bank lastnight =)

Sooooooooooooo..........GJ!

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes I did lose to you at yew gate last night..

Unfortunatley between my connection and ****ty computer your little combo of Conflag with the Nova potion locked me up into not being able to move..

If i made a list of the countless people ive been able to take down 1 v 1 in your alliance with my connection/computer, I'd say I'm winning though :)

So gj on the kill... With your 'speed' and my lack there of, its the big difference maker. If another ISP ever comes to my town, then maybe it wont be such an issue :)

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had another good time lastnight at Despise. Seen a lot of new FFBz, and thats cool with me...

U guys gotta say that the fights are good, minumal choke holding (hanna montana) no lame tamers and pretty even numbers.

The despise I was at we won but i think FFBz got the next one after I logged.

I was just happy to have Reverse, Irstoned, and Sir Pimps all on! .exe was in full zerg mode...

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dragkiris,

Welcome to my fan club. I'm afraid there is a waiting list before you obtain full access, as you're just not showing enough dedication quite yet.

Thanks!

E

Eyes of Origin

zerg mode? thought that title was given to FFBz? but its ok, it seems more fitting for exe, [!] and usa
dont fight unless they have more ppl then everyone else or they will hide in the house and bringing blues to a faction fight :loser: get the blues in faction or dont bring them to faction fights :twak:

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
85 replies per page is a little excessive, this will be the 86th and its just to much.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure where the Zerg label started but after a quick check of our Ventrilo history the most we've had on is 10 in the past month. And Three times we've had 8.

I will admit that back when FL was here in full force we had extended an Invitation to .exe to join us, as we were fighting 2-4 versus about 10 FL. We really did enjoy those fights at this time we just lacked the activity levels to have these randomly throughout the day. So .exe thought it over and came back to me the next day saying that they would ally. I guess they thought that we were desperate or something, but I told them that they weren't good enough to ever be a stand alone guild, and we weren't gonna carry their tag to victory.

Since that day all that has been done has further proven my point, that they are indeed not good enough to be alone and will ally anyone / do anything to try to beat us. Which usually ends up as an epic fail.

But if you wish to call us the zerg, we can set up some fights?

1vs1's?
2vs2's?
3vs3's?
4vs4's?

Or how about something more in your favour (Multani Extreme / The Silver Spoon / Dope Boy Fresh or Crystilastamous) versus (Hi Im From ATL / ReverseExpletive / IrStoned / Sir Pimpz) incase you didn't catch that its a 3v4 challenge, which can be done for money if you wish.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not sure where the Zerg label started but after a quick check of our Ventrilo history the most we've had on is 10 in the past month. And Three times we've had 8.

I will admit that back when FL was here in full force we had extended an Invitation to .exe to join us, as we were fighting 2-4 versus about 10 FL. We really did enjoy those fights at this time we just lacked the activity levels to have these randomly throughout the day. So .exe thought it over and came back to me the next day saying that they would ally. I guess they thought that we were desperate or something, but I told them that they weren't good enough to ever be a stand alone guild, and we weren't gonna carry their tag to victory.

Since that day all that has been done has further proven my point, that they are indeed not good enough to be alone and will ally anyone / do anything to try to beat us. Which usually ends up as an epic fail.

But if you wish to call us the zerg, we can set up some fights?

1vs1's?
2vs2's?
3vs3's?
4vs4's?

Or how about something more in your favour (Multani Extreme / The Silver Spoon / Dope Boy Fresh or Crystilastamous) versus (Hi Im From ATL / ReverseExpletive / IrStoned / Sir Pimpz) incase you didn't catch that its a 3v4 challenge, which can be done for money if you wish.

In Multani world, does hot snow fall up?

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
zerg mode? thought that title was given to FFBz? but its ok, it seems more fitting for exe, [!] and usa
dont fight unless they have more ppl then everyone else or they will hide in the house and bringing blues to a faction fight :loser: get the blues in faction or dont bring them to faction fights :twak:

Zindool?

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evade? Elude? Deflect?

It's a shame you won't let the trammel playerbase of Origin witness first hand how terrible you guys actually are.

Dodge? Avoid?

Anyways peace out, I will see you all in 2 months.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who cares what the trammies think they dont have anything to do with the matter at hand.

Mult you are just mad, you get like this now and again. Sometimes we talk and you are fine then a week later you are foaming at the mouth trash talking me.

So i will disregard all thoses awful hurtful things you said about me and my guild, i know your just on some stupid, petty tangent because you died a few to many times.

2 months =( all jokes aside that does suck, i hope FFBz stays active.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take It Back To The Place Where You Know That It All Began.
We Can Be Anything We Wanna Be!
You Can Tell By The Noise That The Boys Are Back Again!
Together Makin' History!
This Is Our Town, And I'm Tellin' You All,

The Boys Are Back!
Gonna Do It Again!
Gonna Wake Up The Neighborhood!
The Boys Are Back! The Boys Are Back!
Climbin' Up The Walls, Anytime We Want!
The Word Is Out, The Boys Are Back!

Keep Dealing With The Right When We Fight Every Single Time! Undefeated Here In Our House, Yeah!
We Can Rock, We Can Shock, When We Like.
Tonight We're Gonna All Out! I Think Its Time To Show How To Be A Superhero!
This Is Our Town, And Im Tellin' You All!

The Boys Are Back!
Gonna Do It Again!
Gonna Wake Up The Neighborhood!
Climbin' Up The Walls, Anytime We Want!
The Word Is Out, The Boys Are Back!

Here To Change The World!
To Solve A Mystery, Fight The Battle, Save The Girl! No One Can Stop Us Now, We're The Ones Who Make The Rules!
The Boys Are Back!
No Need To Worry, Cause

Look Out Now!
The Boys Are Back, Gonna Do It Again
And We Make It Look Good!
The Boys Are Back! The Boys Are Back! Climbin' Down The Walls, Anytime We Want! We're Sure That You Know By Now, The Boys Are Back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy3DsyvhrSQ

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where to begin? This is the worst shard for pvp across all UO. I would like to thank FFZB, EXE and any other noobyy guilds I have crushed.

*** he hears you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you have been bad or good so be good for goodness sake, O , you better watch out, you better not hide, you better not shout because I'm telling you why SANTA CLAWS is killing all on origin.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you got your holidays confused this is christmas the time of giving, you know? Like how anytime you step outside of a house you give us insurance money?

The holiday you are referring happens April 1st.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where to begin? This is the worst shard for pvp across all UO. I would like to thank FFZB, EXE and any other noobyy guilds I have crushed.

*** he hears you when your sleeping, he knows when your awake, he knows if you have been bad or good so be good for goodness sake, O , you better watch out, you better not hide, you better not shout because I'm telling you why SANTA CLAWS is killing all on origin.
We're in Despise every night for you huckleberry.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I will gladly put everyone one of your chars in stat sir.

Simply flag on me and I will take care of the rest.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, all you are is gm runner/house hider. Try for once a fight no running and no house hiding it will make you better but I guess you can not get much worse

Status
Not open for further replies.