• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Smack talk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rob, RENT has shown up to two harrowers and we've got a significant amount of kills. However bragging that you finished it (20 people counted) holding a choke vs 3 people is not impressive.

The second harrower we went to R had over 16 people and 3 of us killed atleast 8. Again it was bag balled and an instant choke was being held to fend off 3 people(still not impressive and you should be embarassed).

R only fights when they have a staggering amount on compared to the competation. You have many players like William who think they are good, yet anytime they are offered a 1v1, or an even number fight, they decline(suprise, suprise!).

I often see R hiding in the house for protection. It's quite the pot calling the kettle black when you talk about anyone house hiding when R is just as guilty...and no I'm not talking about rolling for scrolls(espeically since we take most of your spawns).

R has a long way to go if they want to be good. Morg again I'm not sure why you're talking trash. I think it's a very weak arguement to say you come to fel, as if you pvp by yourself. I'm not arguging that I've seen you in fel a few times, but ONLY when there is 8+ on and any other guild has 1-2.

E

Eyes of Origin

im not twisting words =/ stop talking already lone, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper... I will glady copy and paste your comments about R and Exe to the members you talk your trash about but yet try to save face with on the boards.
R is such big house hiders, two of them took out 7 from your guild last night, they only log in and play in fel when they think theres no one else on and you know, as soon as they all died, they all logged off. =/ ooo they are soo good, sounds like a trammy thing to do in my book.

All the times i have seen you bank sitting R is out spawning or at yew gate waiting for lil boys like you to come through the gate. lol I even sat here on another computer and secondary account and watched you bank sit while R was out doing a harrower, how sad is that?

Dont sit here and call me trash because I play a game for fun and dont care if I suck or not. Games are for fun, are they not? When it comes down to it, isnt the "fun" whats suppose to count? Your pvp skills get you no where irl, but hey, if you think its a big deal to be the best in a game and trash everyone else for having fun, have at it.
When it comes down to it you, kid, are the one that is trash, you and your irl/guild buddy are the ones who broke into a supposed friends account and stole everything he had on the account and then bragged about it to everyone else and then later tried to blame it on someone else. This being what, the second person you guys have done this too? Cause if I remember correctly you did it to another irl friend too, just not the same way.
You are the one who leaves guilds, but before you do, you clean them out of everything you are accessed to and even use the house access to go and kill your ex guildmates while they sit afk in the house.
That is what trash is, so dont ever associate me or most other ppl who play this game to ever be in the same category as yourself. Take your trash to atlantic or to Baja, maybe they tolerate trash like you over there, but I am done with you. Keep up the bank sitting.. save me a spot for when I am taking a break inbetween spawns and harrowers.
As for Rent, which I am guessing speaking the truth is Rage log or Sweet Teen... you say you take almost all our spawns? Just in the time I have been in R you've only gotten 2, compared to the I dont know how many the guild does in a day, I would consider the numbers to be pretty good. You guys are soooo good, but yet, kill you and you log. Rage dies and *poof* everyone just disappears to the bank where they sit for the rest of the day or night until they log. Does pixel death scare you so bad it causes you to log out?

R

Reprezent

i love how you cry to everyone to stop bringing irl stuff to game and then bring it your self morgaine =] And further more people who buy games to lose at are stupid.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow lone i actually used to enjoy playing with you, but now you show your true colors and acting your age way to be, wait untill the real world when you finally graduate high school...then mabye you will realize uo is just a game. and if everyone who bought this game was just to "win" then i think this game would have died a long time ago.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow lone i actually used to enjoy playing with you, but now you show your true colors and acting your age way to be, wait untill the real world when you finally graduate high school...then mabye you will realize uo is just a game. and if everyone who bought this game was just to "win" then i think this game would have died a long time ago.
LoneMage is clearly not playing to win? So I don't know why you and him are talking like he is.

If he is playing to win he is doing a miserable job at it.

LoneMage if you try Yahoo! pool you will probably win some and know what it feels like.

And don't even start with me kid, I will flip you inside out so fast on a mage that you'll be checking your ass for a belly button. :D

R

Reprezent

cant say i enjoyed playing with you kinda funny how you and morgaine are alike both in your 30s both terrible at uo both telling me that the way i act in a game is how i will act irl maybe you and her should hook up some time. And who are you allister?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cant say i enjoyed playing with you kinda funny how you and morgaine are alike both in your 30s both terrible at uo both telling me that the way i act in a game is how i will act irl maybe you and her should hook up some time. And who are you allister?
You are terrible at UO. Who are you to talk? Don't you get it.

You're telling people they suck when you're no better. I bet Morgaine even schools you on her archer.

It's like the pot calling the pot a kettle.

I am "a newbie" aka "Pantrax" on Origin.

E

Eyes of Origin

Jacking ppls stuff from their accounts is game stuff .. looting guild houses when you get kicked from guild is game stuff, not irl stuff.... like I said, that is trash, making you trash.... I didnt say anything about irl stuff other than your "pvp" skills will get you no where irl. Get over it Lone, seriously.. you came here to start sh** and you did, now show up in fel and prove yourself, put up or shut up, till then stfu.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
coulda sworn sir alister was slaughter :/ and im not in my 30's lone lmfao bet you dont even know who i am

R

Robthemilt

Speaking the Truth, I still dont know when your talking about seeing us house hide, but whatever. Im mostly amazed at the blanket statements that get thrown around so much.

NEVER
ALWAYS
the exagerated numbers
MOST of our scrolls?

You guys have successfully raided R while i've been on 3-4 times. I've got something like
10-15 120s a bunch of replicas, and even a couple +25 stat scrolls. Now that may not seem like a lot, but for the purpose of this arguement, think about the volume we must be putting out for 1 of us to get that much while rolling against "20" other people all the time.

And mentioning the bagballs is ******** when you just magically walk over them anyway.

This isnt aimed directly at RENT. I would like to see FFBZ come back. I would like ROFC to pick up to where it takes more than 2 R to kill them. I miss fighting PVM. And im glad Swat has come out a couple times. R is spawning unchecked, its cool and we're making money, but its gotten boring enough that i am going back to my old chars.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just be careful what you wish for, if FFBz ever came back it would be in magnificent style exclusively. Oh yeah and we'd be taking our girl back too. :D At present we have different obligations to fulfill than the ownership of Origin.

I regretfully announce that Sgt. Slaughter is no longer a representative of the Funky Fresh Boyz.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ffbz will never come back :( was always fun fighting them always had a good time, some1 said they were on napa valley now

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see your still talking trash pan, you were always better at that than pvp anyways.

Btw pm me if you guys decide to make a comeback (lol) i will x-fer 187 back on the spot.

Why is Slaughter no longer a representative? did he hack some one u guys accually cared about?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glad to see your still talking trash pan, you were always better at that than pvp anyways.

Btw pm me if you guys decide to make a comeback (lol) i will x-fer 187 back on the spot.

Why is Slaughter no longer a representative? did he hack some one u guys accually cared about?
Here's the difference. I talk, people respond because I back it up. You talk, it has no bearing on anything. I don't tell lies. I am one of the most colored veterans in UO PvP history ('98-'05). I've maintained decency since pre-Renaissance phase, with a few collapses along the way. I've dominated the message board scene as long.

Slaughter and Elrond made their own decisions to move on and we supported those decisions.

There are issues that prevent the core of FFBz from playing together. Mostly that none of us play right now. I even gave up the account I was playing and let the time run out, it's no secret. I am honored that you'd say you would invest in a transfer just to come and fight us.

You just continue on about your merry business. I won't threaten you with the reality of FFBz taking over Origin. We are done for now. RENT seems to be doing a fine job at putting you guys in your place every once in a while. Besides, ATL, you never amounted to anything other than another name in the field of many names (Hah, that's a good way to put it). I think the biggest threat in CoM we ever encountered was Wallace and that's only because of his pets. Once we eliminated the pet factor you guys are as good as dead 3vs8. Don't pretend that you ever fought us evenly numbered on the field. Yeah you beat me in duels on your dexxer 1vs1 in the tournament and on your mage once fair and square. Once.

I actually like Wallace. He's a good guy and a real pancake to fight in spite of the fact that I'm not convinced he's as adept on anything other than his tamer. He could convince me otherwise. I watched players like dbo transform from newbies like LoneMage into godly pvpers. Nothing against you personally either. I feel great right now not having to concentrate on any of the BS. I'll just keep merchanting and ponder whether or not I should start raising prices.

Ta ta. :D

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rob, we've done so many spawns its sad how much we've made espeically because of our numbers.

The fact is you should NEVER lose a fight when you have a number advantage that big EVERY fight.

As for your bagball statement, I know you guys are bad on mages, but they came out with this new spell "Teleport" it's pretty sweet it moves you from one tile to another..it's a pretty L337 hack I'd look into it.

Most of us are east coast and you guys wait until 12am-3am to do anything.
You have a bunch of people are you are still afraid, again you guys don't do anything unless some where in the ball park of 10 are on.

We've recieved countless 20s/replicas/and a few stats looting you guys are we kill you after your harrower. Chaining despise when no one is on is not something you should be proud of.

187 - LOL. I got good laugh knowning you are 187 it explains a lot : P. BoA gets rolled there pretty bad once again with a number advantage. I do enjoy raiding our own faction base to kill you guys, it's just too easy : )

Also if you want since you guys are so good, do you want to have any 3v3 or 5v5s for money since we both seem to have a lot, it's all in fun after all.
Unless you guys are scared of pixel death?Right Morg?

It just sucks when we kill 9 of you 3 people you all log and don't do anything until you're sure we're gone, you log on gl only to see in black and white over there : (

E

Eyes of Origin

I dont duel for anything, unless its just to do it =/ told ya, im not that great at pvp... but again you are exaggerating the truth... its not us who logs when we die once, that would be you =/ besides i only play origin so i dont go log in anywhere else... nice of you to show up tonight though and high tail it out of the harrower... thats what? 5 us, you 0? this week alone... no one ever sees you spawn anywhere unless you happen to raid and win... I've even seen you run away from some of the newbiest of us in Despise and not come back even tho you could've easily killed us... more scared of para fields than pixel death I guess. whatever works for you... everyone who plays this shard on a normal basis knows what you do and dont do, just like lone, you come here and spread BS

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol sweet teen, BoA doesnt get rolled on gl, ESP when we are guarding the sigils get your facts straight dumbass

R

Reprezent

William Wallace is no better than Morgaine he needs 10 pple with him to do well at all thats real godly =/ if i suck so bad then how come no one in R will fight 1v1 they call in the whole guild every time im out there. And if your that noob they call pan come fight me pancake.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's the difference. I talk, people respond because I back it up. You talk, it has no bearing on anything. I don't tell lies. I am one of the most colored veterans in UO PvP history ('98-'05). I've maintained decency since pre-Renaissance phase, with a few collapses along the way. I've dominated the message board scene as long.

Slaughter and Elrond made their own decisions to move on and we supported those decisions.

There are issues that prevent the core of FFBz from playing together. Mostly that none of us play right now. I even gave up the account I was playing and let the time run out, it's no secret. I am honored that you'd say you would invest in a transfer just to come and fight us.

You just continue on about your merry business. I won't threaten you with the reality of FFBz taking over Origin. We are done for now. RENT seems to be doing a fine job at putting you guys in your place every once in a while. Besides, ATL, you never amounted to anything other than another name in the field of many names (Hah, that's a good way to put it). I think the biggest threat in CoM we ever encountered was Wallace and that's only because of his pets. Once we eliminated the pet factor you guys are as good as dead 3vs8. Don't pretend that you ever fought us evenly numbered on the field. Yeah you beat me in duels on your dexxer 1vs1 in the tournament and on your mage once fair and square. Once.

I actually like Wallace. He's a good guy and a real pancake to fight in spite of the fact that I'm not convinced he's as adept on anything other than his tamer. He could convince me otherwise. I watched players like dbo transform from newbies like LoneMage into godly pvpers. Nothing against you personally either. I feel great right now not having to concentrate on any of the BS. I'll just keep merchanting and ponder whether or not I should start raising prices.

Ta ta. :D

Your full of **** pan, everytime a saw you on the field you were either dying or dead... the only thing you are right about is wally being the man, thats something we can all agree about.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rob, we've done so many spawns its sad how much we've made espeically because of our numbers.

The fact is you should NEVER lose a fight when you have a number advantage that big EVERY fight.

As for your bagball statement, I know you guys are bad on mages, but they came out with this new spell "Teleport" it's pretty sweet it moves you from one tile to another..it's a pretty L337 hack I'd look into it.

Most of us are east coast and you guys wait until 12am-3am to do anything.
You have a bunch of people are you are still afraid, again you guys don't do anything unless some where in the ball park of 10 are on.

We've recieved countless 20s/replicas/and a few stats looting you guys are we kill you after your harrower. Chaining despise when no one is on is not something you should be proud of.

187 - LOL. I got good laugh knowning you are 187 it explains a lot : P. BoA gets rolled there pretty bad once again with a number advantage. I do enjoy raiding our own faction base to kill you guys, it's just too easy : )

Also if you want since you guys are so good, do you want to have any 3v3 or 5v5s for money since we both seem to have a lot, it's all in fun after all.
Unless you guys are scared of pixel death?Right Morg?

It just sucks when we kill 9 of you 3 people you all log and don't do anything until you're sure we're gone, you log on gl only to see in black and white over there : (
Sheesh buddy i simply asked who you were on GL.

"Hey Sweet what DINK are you? im guessing American Idol." <--- this is the most i have ever said to you, in game and on the boards.

So get off my balls.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your full of **** pan, everytime a saw you on the field you were either dying or dead... the only thing you are right about is wally being the man, thats something we can all agree about.
Somebody has an inferiority complex. You were a virtual non-presence on the field other than at the Yew gate where your house was at. We raided your spawns, we succeeded. Once you're dismounted you're done for because there's no more running away. That's the only reason you stand out to me is because you run away, like Jordan. Dismounted? Pft, you're a joke and you still run! You can say whatever you'd like but I don't lie. Run run run. ;> I play UO with 256MB ram I'd never catch you even when you're on foot. I'm not wasting time when it's fact that I'm better than you and there's nothing more to it.

How many times up in this very thread did FFBz offer CoM an even numbered group battle and nobody even touched the subject? Read up. EXACTLY. Zero response.

Don't ever pretend you were as good as us.

so there was an off day doesnt matter though b/c we beat you guys 9 times out of 10
Let me know when that happens, until then I'll just assume you're having an off day as usual. You could take any 7 CoM with no pets against 4 FFBz and we'd win every time.

in this little game of war the zergs as you so call us even when we have even numbers (mabye your just drunk all the time and see double?) will always destroy the "protoss". Better yet why dont you just play starcraft more mabye you can actually win at that game.

also you keep calling MSTR "meatshields" if that is the case then doesnt that make SW@T your meatshields?
Come on guys.

We put the offer out there.

Any even numbered group fight on Wrong roof. No pets, no leaving the roof anything else goes. Wager 5 mill per person. Brokered by Leogaming. Best 2 of 3. Let us know on here how many you want to use and when we'll meet.

You say you will always destroy the Protoss with even numbers. If you are willing to make a statement as bold as this, I don't see what the problem is. The offer for an organized battle on the Wrong roof is up. Put your money where your mouth is we'll assume you take that back.

Don't write cheques your ass can't cash.

The Protoss issue a challenge to the Zerg (CoM alliance).

Any even numbered group fight on Wrong roof. No pets, no leaving the roof anything else goes. Wager 5 mill per person. Brokered by Leogaming. Best 2 of 3. Let us know on here how many you want to use and when we'll meet.

Thanks,

Pan / I Already Won UO
Public Relatons, FFBz

Actually ATL you've killed me once 1vs1. Any other time we've field fought it has resulted in you running away. That is why I cherished fighting you at the tournament, which was a 20 minute fight.

However MyMaceYourFace has killed me more than once 1vs1 on the field and in Despise for what its worth.

Courage has also managed to kill me a few times 1vs1 with his bukuto.

Santa killed me in a duel. I have been killed a few times by SW@T ganks also. But I've done my share.

There are some CoM that have killed me several times 1vs1. I'll give Reverse credit he has done it. But you, sir, have killed me just once.

I have put out the challenge that I'll fight anybody 1vs1, no backing down. That alone is more credibility than you have. Dueling means little.

Hi From Atl makes it sound like he walked all over me.

It was a 20 minute fight.

What didn't you have?

Mortal strike..hit area potions out the ying-yang...an endless supply of FACTION bandaids?? Dude I would have liked to see you stand up to that on a necro mage with nothing but 25 heals, 25 cures, 25 refresh and 10 apples. Care to hop on your necro mage and fight Slaughter (aka Dope Boy Stamina) you will see what's up. If you last longer than 30 seconds on the first try I'll give you a mill.

You want to talk, wait until my dexxer is finished and I will show you what's up. We will fight dexxer on dexxer straight up. Then you can hop on YOUR necro mage and face my dexxer in a 12 by 12 area.

Funny part is, Multani took you to school the very next round. TOOK YOU TO SCHOOL. Seems to go that way. If you can squeeze by me, you will never beat him. I don't see you mentioning the fact, that Multani took you to school.

The tournament means nothing to me. Neither does dueling. It will still be funny killing you and your friends in duels when you think you're all that. Neither does UO in proportion to a lot of happenings. I'm not an effective duelist anymore, at least I can admit that. I'm not much of an effective anything. 5 years ago I had the time to be on UO all day, every day and prove time after time my dominance. I had a passion for this game that is long gone. No excuses I am just not half as careful with regard to my UO reputation as I used to be. I could care less. WITHOUT meeting my own former standard of effectiveness, I'm still the most hated, saught after player on Origin hands down.

Dexxer vs dexxer we will make it happen I promise.

Bring on Jordan 1vs1. Bring on any clown you've got 1vs1 on a mage pure or full template.

Bottom line. I won't make excuses. I will just school you on my dexxer if you take the fight.

I am not the one shying away. Screw it I'll even fight your sorry ass on my mage again.

Would be pretty hard to run to the boards when you lose in the next round, lol.

I am still waiting for the day for anyone in your alliance to beat me 1vs1 on the field the fact is you guys are no match for me. Its pretty pathetic you couldn't even crack the top 4 of a tournament with like 12 people entering? lol.

Ive challenged your whole guild to a 1v1 any time what ever template, no one will accept, that says alot.. so keep trying with the crummy responses.
8 MY PERSONAL FAVORITE, PERHAPS THE MOST TELLING STORY OF ALL... YOU "HI FROM ATL" ADMITTING YOU LOST YOUR HARROWER (SEE PICTURE BELOW FIRST) TO ME, ELROND, CHAD, SOLDEVI, MORGAINE AND TRENT DUE TO CRAPPY TEAMWORK HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

A few things.

1. Pan = bad mage

2. We lost a harry due to our own crappy teamwork

3. Is Swat joint SL or is ffbz joining TB?

4. Hats off to swat, nice to see u guys outside your house.

5. Pan = bad mage

good night guys!
Mage vs mage full templates any time.

That goes to all you guys.

Crimson, mage vs mage full template.

ebay?

anybody?

please.

IrStoned already backed down.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN. Will you?

Let me repeat.

I WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO ANYBODY ON THE SHARD.

MAGE VERSUS MAGE, NO BULL****. PURE OR FULL TEMPLATE. BRING IT ON.

Can you REALLY handle losing to "Pan" ? If you're so confident you'll win BRING IT ON. Face it kids I'm better at losing than you, but I always win and that's why you're here talking **** back at me on the forums.
Plus countless times more you guys have AVOIDED the ****ing subject. We have left the option open. You, sir HI From ATL...187..however you wish to be regarded..are a MESSAGE BOARD COMEDIAN! :D

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tactics 111.3 111.3 +( 2.1)
Archery 99.4 99.4 +( 2.2)
Focus 9.3 9.3 -( 4.3)

A post like that will take me maybe five minutes to piece together. The intial typing maybe 45 seconds once I figure out what I'm going to write. Thanks for the big ups.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rob, we don't sit on a dead shard like you guys all day. We play on other shards where people actually come out of their house : )

Again, I'm giong to try to explain this in ways that you will understand. Saying you saw one person show up AFTER a harrower was over, is not a victory. You guys don't annouce harrowers ahead of time like real guilds do. You place them when no one is on. You are not after pvp. You try to hold chokes with tripple the numbers(atleast) and lose.

After we kill you we wait 20 minutes when we know you're out of stat and you guys HIDE in your house with mass numbers, so after we take your spawn you bore us and we go kill others. We also go to GL and kill you guys there lol. I feel bad for how much you guys die, I thought Origin was bad, but atleast you avoid stat over there since you joined the same faction as us.

Morg as I said you don't log on unless 10 are on and you still die. But you are good at making posts that don't make sense and not breaking them up so they flow and people can read. That's one thing you're pretty solid at : )

Do you guys want to keep avoiding what I'm saying?
How about those 3v3s, or 5v5s for money?
According to Rob and Morg you guys always win so why not right? Unless you ARE indeed afraid of a pixel death, and you're also afraid you might be lying on the boards? (You don't have to respond to this everyone in your guild sh*ts themselves at the thought of fighting us, I know no one would ever put money on it. You're all terrible and that's why we beat you 10v3)

I think it's funny that you also talk trash, where if the rolls were reversed, you guys would NEVER attempt what we do. If we had 10 and you had 3 you would probably find something to do irl just to avoid us. It's pathetic how scared you are. It just reinforces more that you ARE afraid of pixel death lol. Always hiding at the Yew gate house until an army has grouped up.

You guys claim you do despise for fights all the time, put your icq/aim/whatever up here we'll add you and you can see how often we don't beat you since it never happens right? Any takers?
Or will you just stick to house hiding and trying to sneak spawns in when you think no ones on? I have a good idea on which one you will pick : )

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd just like to say in recent history since the BTH days FFBz has been the only guild to announce its harrowers on Origin. We used to challenge other guilds to do the same, but it was a no go and they lost them anyways. Fact.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im pretty sure ffbz didnt do many harrowers untill mstr came along :/
The inside joke was MSTR supplied us with Oak skulls and in return we let them join in on harrowers, because we were lazy. It wasn't my idea, I had plenty of fun killing MSTR before mouthy Elrond started imposing silly rules not to kill them. FFBz only did like two harrowers with MSTR before MSTR jumped ship with the sore losers that thought looting our potions would bring us down.

R

Robthemilt

When you said something to the effect that according to me and morgaine we always win, you ****ed up. I've admitted to you beating us 3-4 times (that i've been there to experience). I've congratulated FFBZ before they left for winning. I speak very respectfully to PVM win or LOSE after we fight them. In fact the only thing i've said against you other than what your ego pulls out of the air is your blanket statements are a little TOOO big. And hell your not even the only one. MOST of the people on here love them. I just think their childish.

And just so you know, i RARELY do more than 2 despise runs consecutively, NOR am i a west coast player. My main shard is ATL. Fact is i get bored doing any one thing for extended periods of time. And the best part of all the catagorizing is that between the hours of like 1am est and 6am est you wont USUALLY (opposed to never) see more than 3 of R in despise unless they call for help. Bring in some reenforcements, we're only getting bigger.

R has a some newbs. I, like many, consider myself a newb to PVP. Walking into a 1v2 with 2 people who can beat me solo makes NO sense. It just restricts the time that i can play without waiting out stat. Now this being said, why do you bother inflating your ego over beating newbs? If in my mind i decide that someone that i am playing poker with is not at my level, it no longer effects my mental game when i beat them. Lets say you consider us to be a bunch of teddy bears. (not far from how you try to make us sound) If i put a room full of teddybears with signs that say "we're gonna kick your ass" but they have you outnumberd 10-1 are you going to be scared? It doesnt take any balls unless you actually have some respect for the opponents.

But bet gold? Your talking to two newbs and i guess atl, whos not even here anymore (takes balls). I cant speak for the other guys.

Why should we announce our harrowers? Hell we dont even know we're going to do them until we go...
Me "Im bored"
Diablo "Me too"
Smudge "Any oranges been on?"
Me "Well XXX is holed up in their house."
Wallace "**** that, Ebay on?"
Ebay "ya, Chrimson?"
Chrimson "ya. We got skulls?"
Diablo "Possibly, may need an oaks or undead though."
Chrimson "Ok, No problem lets go get those real quick."

Thats kinda round and about but it goes something like that. I dont see it being worth scripting our playtime. Freelancing is more fun.
Oh and Chrimson Ebay and Smudge are ALMOST never on at the same time.

E

Eyes of Origin

You are so full of it, its pathetic Speaking the Lies. So many lies its sad. You cant get any of your facts straight, which is obvious to everyone who plays this shard and knows how to read. I dont think in any of my posts I said we ALWAYS win =/ just said harrowers, us 5, you 0.
twist the words around all you want, you're still full of bs.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you dumb morg? Rhetorical question.

Smudge and crimson are BAD, same with 187 who we kill plenty on GL. Don't worry I can talk about how bad they suck because we kill them over there plenty.

5 harrowers, I've only seen two, both of which you choked off vs 3 people and took signicant deaths.. if that's a win to you, congrats I guess?
Doing harrowers when no ones on means nothing to me morg, that's like me bragging I did 38 despise and no one raided because if I were R I do them all late night when no one is on lol. Use your head(I know I'm asking a lot here).

You don't have to tell me what crimson and smudge say in vent. I know crimson is like I'm on diablo right now, house hiding because we don't have 12 people on to fight 3, I know how the vent convesations go. People tell me and it's pretty funny how scared you guys are to fight.

Also are we going to do those fights for gold since none of you guys are afraid of pixel deaths? Or was I right about you all being afraid and on one left their icqs so we can contact you to get a fight.

Atleast everyone can see how predictable and pathetic you guys are : )

R

Reprezent

Morgaine isnt very bright i think we can all agree. Speaking the Truth speaks the truth =]

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rob i got some advice for you,

When arguing with super leet pvpers like sweet teen over there, dont use logic, just make up senerios of winning 10v1, toss out dule invations for rediculas amounts of gold that nither side has. Oh and also dont forget to use words like bad, horrid, terrible.

You have to speak thier lauange buddy.

E

Eyes of Origin

Yea, I suppose coming here and arguing about what does or doesnt happen isnt the smartest thing, considering its filled with lies that help people inflate their egos. If it makes you feel better, have at it. I'll just see you in game :)

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atl you claim we don't win with those odds when your guildmates tell me how embarassing it is when they lose with those numbers.

Since we never win with 10v3 odds according to you, do you want to 1v1 anyone in the guild? If you don't aren't confiendent enough in your self 2v2? 3v3? We can put gold on it, it will be for fun! Afraid of pixel death?

I noticed no one left their icq because they want to avoid fights at all cost. Atl you want to take this offer, or just pretend you didn't read that so you continue to look like a b*tch lol?

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol pan you must be retarted or something, ffbz kicked mstr out of alliance we didnt jump ship and it worked out for the best b/c we went with the better group of guys anyways.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol pan you must be retarted or something, ffbz kicked mstr out of alliance we didnt jump ship and it worked out for the best b/c we went with the better group of guys anyways.
Enjoy your better group of guys. Since Morgaine is in your guild and she is my friend you guys really don't have to worry because I don't fight guilds that my friends are in. This means you are immune to me logging in and owning you right now.

However I will say this on behalf of a few people.

WHO THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOU ARE TALKING BACK TO "SPEAKING THE TRUTH" LIKE YOU DO? You should be smacked on the spot.

Multani & I both agree as independants you will not find a better group of PvPers in this game than RENT/LOLz/whatever they are. We have faced the fact that we will never be as good as them. We take pleasure in just logging in as ghosts just to watch them. You guys should hop on the bandwagon at the next station. I am not being a smartass either. RENT BANDWAGON...ALL ABOARD!

I don't appreciate the personal attack but please retort to fixing your spelling error "retarted". I mean come on I was passing that word on grade 3 spelling tests. Just a warning this time. Next time I'll be charging you by the word for wasting my time.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so since you guys couldnt beat RENT or R thats why you all xsfered off eh couldnt take the heat?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why would I pay a transfer anywhere? That is a stupid idea. We aren't afraid of anybody. Multani & I have done nothing in our history but fight at a disadvantage in numbers. You want to talk about balls?

You're who?

Diablo?

A ten second kill?

That's sort of what I figured. If 'R' is so dominant and wants to prove it, they will have to fulfill three obligations:

a) Boot Morgaine so I can fight you.
b) Schedule a primetime harrower and announce it 7 days in advance to the UO Stratics Origin forum.
c) Succeed at defending the pre-announced, pre-scheduled harrower against the whole shard like FFBz did.

No guild since FFBz has done this, because no guild is ballsy enough to stick their chin out in the open. You stick your chin out far enough so everyone can see it, we will knock you the **** out.

I talk. I back it up. Here's your chance.

When I say no guild, that is omitting the most impressive group of players Multani & I have ever encountered: RENT/LOLz. Do you realise they are the only guild in our 11 year history of playing together that we can say that about? Except for maybe oldschool FL who zerged us on Lake Austin one forgettable night.

They didn't do us any favors. They simply earned that by dominating. We wouldn't even join them if they offered for the simple fact like Multani stated best last night, "I'd feel I'd be letting them down by dieing before they do."

R

Robthemilt

I have respect for Rent, I've never disrespected them. I am just talking from a rational logical point of view. And ATL is right, I either need to start speaking your language or quit posting because there are some serious misunderstandings here.

RENT vs ME = STAT plain and simple and im aware of this. And i dont think there is any confusion between Truth and I on how I see this matter.

Now FFBZ, I have both won AND lost to you guys. ME personally am not on Multani's, OR Soldevi's levels. Im not sure who else from your guild has killed me solo (YOU were the zerg when i was running with L^D and LSN) but im sure there are some more in there who could. Now BAD Being that I have recorded more kills to deaths in fights against you guys, even disadvantaged, I dont HORRIBLE see you (as a whole) to be LEET. And i can say the same about SWAT, ROFC, and whoever else has HORRIBLE been here. PVM, RENT, and Chocoballs guild being the exceptions.
DUEL
As far as gold betting for fights, Im a poker player. My bets are calculated on EV (expected Value) Im not a coinflipper, and im not a hero caller, so no betting for me. BUT if you catch me at Yew and ask for a 1v1 (I know you'll USUALLY get ganLEETked for showing up) and are soTERRIBLEmeone who i have any respect for i'll take it. Unless ofcourse your someone who i already know will "pwn" me, because TERRIBLE at that point its a waste of time. Just remember im a newb, if your going to disarm spam me im not going to waste my time. And if your a taDUELmer, **** that. I WILL fight one on one when the occasion arises, I just typically dont have to. (perk of being in a big guild)

My first attempt at speaking the language, how'd i do?

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have respect for Rent, I've never disrespected them. I am just talking from a rational logical point of view. And ATL is right, I either need to start speaking your language or quit posting because there are some serious misunderstandings here.

RENT vs ME = STAT plain and simple and im aware of this. And i dont think there is any confusion between Truth and I on how I see this matter.

Now FFBZ, I have both won AND lost to you guys. ME personally am not on Multani's, OR Soldevi's levels. Im not sure who else from your guild has killed me solo (YOU were the zerg when i was running with L^D and LSN) but im sure there are some more in there who could. Now BAD Being that I have recorded more kills to deaths in fights against you guys, even disadvantaged, I dont HORRIBLE see you (as a whole) to be LEET. And i can say the same about SWAT, ROFC, and whoever else has HORRIBLE been here. PVM, RENT, and Chocoballs guild being the exceptions.
DUEL
As far as gold betting for fights, Im a poker player. My bets are calculated on EV (expected Value) Im not a coinflipper, and im not a hero caller, so no betting for me. BUT if you catch me at Yew and ask for a 1v1 (I know you'll USUALLY get ganLEETked for showing up) and are soTERRIBLEmeone who i have any respect for i'll take it. Unless ofcourse your someone who i already know will "pwn" me, because TERRIBLE at that point its a waste of time. Just remember im a newb, if your going to disarm spam me im not going to waste my time. And if your a taDUELmer, **** that. I WILL fight one on one when the occasion arises, I just typically dont have to. (perk of being in a big guild)

My first attempt at speaking the language, how'd i do?
Well to be honest nothing I wrote was directed at you. And you sound like a complete trammy but can probably beat me at poker.

I am just trying to shut up the big mouths 'R' that think they're something. If they want to be "something" they can publically announce a harrower a week in advance and complete it successfully. It basically comes down to put up or shut up like me.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pan you dont even have a right to talk first off everytime i saw you in fel you were dead and second you announced to everyone you were leaving so do us all a favor and **** off your opinion is useless

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pan you dont even have a right to talk first off everytime i saw you in fel you were dead and second you announced to everyone you were leaving so do us all a favor and **** off your opinion is useless
My opinion is you need to stop your cheap talk.

You are who in game? Exactly. You're such a nobody you're even afraid to clarify who your in game character is on the boards. At least I have a name.

You want to solve this once and for all? Announce the harrower. Say Saturday the 25th or whenever. Get your guild all on the same page. I will see you at the harrower and we'll see whose opinion stands strongest. Right now as sad as it is my opinion is worth far more than yours, because I know you guys will never do what FFBz did and announce a primetime harrower 7 days in advance to start with. Easy win for me.

My talk isn't cheap - it has a price. You do a harrower provide the date and time. I say I'll be there, I will be there collecting all of the scrolls and so will Multani. Don't you worry, just ask Morgaine she believes we'll be there. We are players with integrity. Men of our words. We have never scammed anybody so why would we scam you by telling you we'll be at your harrower and not show up? I'm so honest that I can even say I've paid the price for mouthing off in the past. I highly doubt that could happen this time. Give us the date and time, don't worry about what will happen either.. we will take control over that.

I'm presuming you're Diablo because that's who you've listed yourself as in the past. Diablo I'll fight you tomorrow 1vs1 any template you want to use, just no pets. It will be the biggest upset of your life. Skill for skill you can't match me. I don't think any of your guild can especially now that I'm seemingly back to my old confidence calibre of play. Enter ATL care to give it a whirl buddy?

My opinion is useless? Don't get too comfortable with your cheesy little zerg stronghold. With RENT's lack of attention lately Origin is a scene for the taking. Bottom line is Dbo, Toi, Multani, Trent, PK, Joey, Bane, myself all at once equates to 'R' transferring off is the safest bet. I bring far more integrity to this game than you ever will. And you won't have to worry about any of it, for as long as Morgaine is in your guild you're safe. Consider yourselves lucky to be farming with zero opposition. (please is KORH going to take you down?)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i am diablo in case you cant read my sig :/ and as i also recall ebay or bo rocked your world 1 vs 1 in the yew house so dont go around saying no one in R can touch you

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fought that fight with no resists as I was not wearing a gorget. Multani will back this up and you can ask Morgaine whether we'd ever lie or not. Doesn't matter now anyway I accept it for what it was. Your guild is no contest and I'd wreck any one of you. Please do you think even William Wallace would fight me without a pet and think he would win? You as an individual have never accomplished anything, people can't even place who you are, so you'd be better off just not posting in this thread at all.

People just aren't giving myself or my guild (FFBz) enough credit here. I took just short of 5 years off from UO , came back to an entirely revamped game and was still a force on the field. I have continuously improved and am better now than I was when I canceled my (former) account a month ago. I have never claimed to be as efficient of a field fighter as I was known for being in the old days.

I am one that has called people out and never backed down. If I have ever died on the field I have come back to set the record straight. The best players in Ultima Online can understand death for what it is and not let that phase them. I'm one of those people.

You, however, would rather farm and only play knowing you're unchallenged. You would never step it up to fight against me in game. You wouldn't dare because you know I could kill you playing any basic one-dimensional template. And would you come back for more? No because you wouldn't step up to the plate to start with.

Would you dare to think that you'd do what Multani & I do on a regular basis and sometimes fight anywhere between 7 and 20 people with just 2 of us? 'Diablo' ? Do you even KNOW who you're talking **** to? And dude not only can I PvP circles around you, I can talk **** circles around you just as well.

Now that I've finished off your short lived and undeserved excuse for a message board reputation, go do peerless.. 'see ya later.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now i may not be the best on my mage, but when ffbz and swat were in full force we were always out numbered this is also the time i played my archer a lot more, i seem to remember the massive fight we had at COD where ffbz came from the north and swat from the south and we got sandwiched in the middle we held our own for quite some time and put almost everyone in both sides into stat. now how are you going to tell me that i cant field fight when it was myself and my guildly's putting everyone into stat.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean the fight where after we [FFBz] defeated both SW@T and "R" you guys went and were hiding far far away from the champion just for your shot at a replica.

SW@T atleast kept coming back and tried to fight us while they were in statloss.

Status
Not open for further replies.