• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Smack talk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Robthemilt

Everything you just wrote was a direct personal attack. You wrote what you wanted to write, good job. I don't need to personally attack you to square things up. I will just rebut by writing the obvious. It is in my own interest to have my priorities straight, not yours. How I choose to organize my personal life is my own business, you don't need to worry about that. I am responsible.

Ultima Online is a hobby to me as it has been for a lot of years. Sometimes it is nice to indulge in the freedom and sense of online community that it provides. The character and persona that I play is not one of frustration but orchestrated by my God given ability to make this game so much fun for myself and others. I love to incorporate challenge into a game that simply is not challenging enough.

Your brief spat on the forum here is a direct implication of the challenge I have bestowed on you. Whether you see it or not, I am clearly a figure in the game that you have a hard time choosing to accept. Without my presence, your gaming experience would likely be easy hence removing a lot of the logic behind spending your hours playing the game. I can see that you are obviously frustrated. By removing human element from the game, you are removing one of the elements that has made Ultima Online successful for so many years.

I have nothing to say about my fellow players as people. I am sure all of you have qualities and hobbies of your own. I can assure you that the last thing on my mind today whilst eating my lunch at a table surrounded of wonderful people was the next thing that I'll be doing on Ultima Online.

If you can take anything from this post, it's that I can't wait until the next time I kill you in game as a tactic of humiliation; to make you scream at your whole guild in Ventrilo for not being there and log out for another day.
Alister... Very well put. Im still new in fel, and I understand where the other guy is coming from, but I like how you think. Regardless of all the other **** you've said through this thread.

And to the other guy... Dude tonight i was on for about an hour and a half. I spent most of my time dealing with two people, one of which was silent (thank you) the other ran his mouth the entire time. The one who ran his mouth had to do it on his blue, because his Faction char was put in stat by ONE of us noobs in COM. Now this guy would probably kill me if he fought me solo. But as it went tonight, I was killed and griefed by a Necro-mage and a bard-mage, before my 2 friends even knew the it wasnt a 1v1 anymore. How did i handle it? I learned during the fight. And by the time they left i was sending them redlined to the guard zone.

I've been dropping my spell resist for fencing, and this is my first fight EVER without at least GM spell resist. Tonight, i learned to use a trapped box and enchanted apples fairly quickly. I also learned a couple things about the guardzone. And dont think that these "LEET" players are above guardwhacking newbs. OR commiting suicide to give them counts, funny as it was. Just take it in stride and accept it as part of the game.

So to Santa- Keep it up, anyone i've ever talked to in fel knows im just looking to learn. I like the hard way and have plenty of ins money. Everytime we meet im just going to get better. And a faction ring of the vile on my corpse? Next time you want to claim to have loot, make sure its something the person uses. You should have Claimed i had the replica ring, I might have actually missed that in my pack. Maybe I got it at one of the spawns you've come in on recently. You know we finished em.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
R.I.P FFBz
FFBz is only going to get stronger and the bandwagoners won't be welcome back. Don't worry, your 5-guild CoM alliance won't be lasting long. Stock up on insurance gold it's only a matter of time before you get overrun and quit.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can anyone relay a message to Mult for me?

Tell him He lost and ask him how his words taste.
We're not beaten , we are still very active , just sidetracked right now with different priorities and jolly humblings. FFBz has joined the True Britannians to distinguish itself from SW@T who actually aren't all that bad of people now that they know R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

Hi From Atl , you are nothing but a sideshow in the Origin PvP scene. You cannot stay on screen long enough for anybody to recognize your name anyway. Last I recall, Multani destroyed you at the tournament with his necro mage and you were using faction bandages.

You are really the least of our concern. I will give credit to the tameables in Ultima Online for helping a few of you guys out.

Skill to skill there is not one member of CoM that is as good as Multani, guaranteed. You can talk yourselves up as much as you want. But, the truth of the fact is you will never touch us 1:1 player ratio. Once we are more active you will see your foolish mistake of labelling yourselves good. Most of you couldn't beat me in duels either. I'll give a few credit that can, and to the few that can beat me 1 or 2 in 10.

If you guys fought us off mount you would never survive because you couldn't run away. We have a hard time finding you guys because you are always a couple of minutes ahead of us. Amazing how fast some of you guys are. And now you know the rest of the story.

Win or lose I never back down. You'll never want to match this decency because you're too afraid of what your 'n' number of peers think.

Cheers to greatness,

I Already Won UO
(It's true, but who is comparing the old game to now?)
Public Relations, FFBz

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to affirm how big of losers we really are, we just won two straight battles 7vs10 at Ice Dungeon and Despise against the CoM alliance. Oh, we could say it was more than 10 since Crimson and Smudge logged onto different characters, and we know you guys like to include that fact. We put each and every one of you into stat. You guys better get back to recruiting before you get bitten in the ass.

Ta ta for now, sports fans.

I Already Won UO
Public Relations, FFBz

D

Dirty Mindz

Just did a full template duel against "sweet teen" new person on shard, 20m duel.

He comes in, and has his buddy gank me, so automaticly looses

i expect my 20m ill be around all day.

B

blueturtle00

Just to affirm how big of losers we really are, we just won two straight battles 7vs10 at Ice Dungeon and Despise against the CoM alliance. Oh, we could say it was more than 10 since Crimson and Smudge logged onto different characters, and we know you guys like to include that fact. We put each and every one of you into stat. You guys better get back to recruiting before you get bitten in the ass.

Ta ta for now, sports fans.

I Already Won UO
Public Relations, FFBz
so there was an off day doesnt matter though b/c we beat you guys 9 times out of 10

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so there was an off day doesnt matter though b/c we beat you guys 9 times out of 10
Let me know when that happens, until then I'll just assume you're having an off day as usual. You could take any 7 CoM with no pets against 4 FFBz and we'd win every time.

Looks like you now have more than FFBz to worry about. RENT to OWN is making its presence known. We look forward to their tenancy.

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hopefully, Pretty soon I'll have some time to come play again. I do miss seeing the excuses roll in from COM.

I wonder if COM is still stuck on their house roof, until they totally outnumber the opposition. Because that's what I had been seeing daily when I was able to play.

My bets is they still are.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You want a 7v4...

is there even 4 FFBz left on this shard lol?

U lose we win ----> . <-----

I heard there are some Asain shards with less population than Origin plus they sleep while we are awake... u guys could get some spawns done there I bet.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i find it really funny how mr high and mighty i already won uo (pan) talked all that bull**** about ffbz never leaving and now he just stealths around luna on his blue giving his 2 cents that arent worth **** and then hides agian lmfao ffbz you sir are dead....

D

Dirty Mindz

i find it really funny how mr high and mighty i already won uo (pan) talked all that bull**** about ffbz never leaving and now he just stealths around luna on his blue giving his 2 cents that arent worth **** and then hides agian lmfao ffbz you sir are dead....
Cool ffbz died, the shard is now farmable, noone to fight, sounds.. like everyother shard... good job with the zergs.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dude your guild zerged for months and now that you had a taste of your own medicine you guys couldnt step up and fled to napa valley lmfao

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny that you call us a zerg, when we never, with the exception of like a planned harrower or some type of event, had more then 5-10 tops on. Most often we fielded about 3-5.

It's pretty funny really, because when I was able to play, the only time anyone in any of the guilds we fought would come out and play, was when they outnumbered us by ATLEAST 2:1.

I havent been on for atleast a month, and it may be another before I have anytime to play, but I will enjoy coming back and destroying you fools. That is if you havent left from RENT beating your brains in.

FFBz might not be in full force right now, thats a possibility, I havent been on so I'm not sure. But I do know that I among some of the other players that helped foundate the guild have been busy with other things outside of UO as well, so I wouldnt get too excited just quite yet.

See you all soon(er or later).

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope rent hasnt been beating our brains in, actually quite easy once the tamers out of the way :/

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just did a full template duel against "sweet teen" new person on shard, 20m duel.

He comes in, and has his buddy gank me, so automaticly looses

i expect my 20m ill be around all day.

You should tell the full storey. As you stressed it was a full template fight, you were on a dexer using enchanted bandages..after not being able to kill Sweet Teen when she got a deamon summoned you tried to leave in a FULL template fight. Last I checked that IS part of magery and therefore part of the template. After you tried to run out because a deamon was summoned you THEN got dismounted by the tamer and a field was thrown up so you couldn't leave. You lost 1v1 and owe Sweet Teen 20mil. So when ever you get the chance to pay up that would be great. : )

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's just too many R to quote to say they haven't lost. I just want to take a minute and give you all a big LOL. R gets owned by RENT constantly. Rent has lost one fight to R. Even though you guys only try to fight with a 3:1 ratio in your favor (pretty pathetic I might add). Since we've been here we've lost one fight to R due to their numbers but congrats! I'm sure your mentalility is the old "a win is a win". Our second day here we beat R 12v3, very sad for a so called pvp guild.

A lot of R was saying that they never lose, so I would like to extend a challenge of a 3v3 field fight. If you win everytime like you claim you do this should be easy for you and we can put money on it if you'd like. This last part is just to watch how they all decline the challenge, and everyone can get a good laugh out of it. R is bad lol.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rent is the dominant guild. Everyone else on origin sucks.

311-379-045 icq me for gold fights.

Do it, you won't.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rent is the dominant guild. Everyone else on origin sucks.

311-379-045 icq me for gold fights.

Do it, you won't.
Chad is good enough to make Multani & I both 30 second deaths.

We won't look stupid by saying RENT isn't the real deal. You guys rock we have nothing to knock against the way you're dominating. CoM doesn't know what it feels like to dominate with a small group, because they've only fought with a massive amount of numbers. You can draw no comparison. When we've been on and died to RENT - as Slaughter , myself have done , there is no excuse but that we got ****kicked. End of story.

CoM has never really ****kicked us outnumbered or not, except at Magincia and our base the one Sunday. No excuses for that one day either. I have never seen CoM put it to us like that any other time. I recall five of us (Chad included) raiding your entire alliance and harrower at Fire dungeon and having SW@T come down to help kill it.

As for blueturtle's remarks, a) I am pretty sure you are Brian Peppers so you have absolutely no space to talk. If you're not Brian Peppers, identify yourself and quit being a weasel on the boards.

b) Our reasons for inactivity are nothing to do with events in game. The guys that we still have in the guild now were inactive long before the rest of the FFBz core jumped ship to the CoM alliance, left the shard or went to form Trammel weddings. Multani and everybody elses' reasons vary. Toi had a baby. I have been playing as much as possible, but not as much the past two weeks. I been able to swipe through the spawns once in a while and haven't shy'd away from fights.

We aren't gone anywhere for long.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone knows who Donkey Punch is or have his icq pass along this message... Crimson can fight Sweet Teen for Donkeys suit win or lose you can get his suit back, that is unless you're afraid of a 1v1 and also if you're that bad of a guildmate that you're afraid to die in game. His suit is on you, step up or buy him a new suit, it's up to you either way.

B

blueturtle00

crimson doesnt read the boards but i'll be sure to pass it on

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol crimson is the worse guildmate I've ever seen. He's refusing to fight to help his guildie out and get him his suit back, lol awesome guild!

I

Insane Jitter

This post is regarding the event from yesterday, looks like it might get bad so I'm moving my comment here.

I do not like agreeing with Morgaine, but shes right. R rolls on items they get from events and spawns, fair for everyone who was there who may have not recieved anything. So by not doing so you didnt particpate in a very friendly manner with your own guild mates. And its a known fact that ppl turned in their spellbooks yesterday along with rubble so the whole guild could roll on them and everyone had a chance. That is how Atl got the book he recieved, Congrats Atl, btw, nice book.
If all you were here for was the event, why not make your own guild for the events then? wait, you use to be in LSN right? no wonder you hide in CoM, either way, doesnt make what you did fair to anyone else in your guild who may have been jipped out of event items.

No wonder R gets stomped on.
Where are all these ppl who claim to be in R when they are getting their butts kicked from one end of Despise to the other by RENT?
Sounds like someone needs to clean house and get rid of all their useless players and maybe they will have some luck in the field by getting players who actually play on Origin, who have some skill and dont log in just for events.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree and am voicing my opinion, check the other thread. I call bull**** on this one.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We got two books, props to garret for turning one in. Im sure it was hard to hand in something that expensive after stupid slaughter hacked his account.

I accually got the other one and got lucky with a good roll. Yay Karma

Lets go easy on Intox guys im sure she would have rolled on that had she been in vent to hear we were rolling on everything.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats just the problem tho ATL, people not logging into vent or automap, only using the guild for their own personal benefit and nothing else it seems at times, more often than not...at least thats my opinion. I have never seen Blue Night do anything with the guild, other than show up at the event only to kill clainin and leave, not help prep, set up, or fight swat afterwards in trinsic. To be honest I think thats bull****. And lets not even mention all the fights we are in now in yew and at spawns, nothing, nada, no where to be found unless an event shows up, then everyone wants to be in the guild. I call bull**** :yell:

D

Dr.Thompson

i do understand as i replyed in the other thread

on a different note.. im sick of everyone calling out lsn as hiders..
if you noticed at all.. i was the only lsn member as of losing alot of players to pvp. i know i suck. thats why i joined R i want to learn .... everyone can kick my ass sure but i do not hide. i joined them because i had respect for them. when i was lsn, exe and most the other members would kick my ass on a daily basis. but i always fought and they were not a bunch of **** talkers like the rest

E

Eyes of Origin

Dr Thompson, let me rephrase, cause I know some of who use to be in lsn and some who are now in R, aren't like this. If it were possible to point out individuals without getting myself banned, I would tell you exactly who I am talking about, but I cant, so therefore, I have to use a more general term.

There is nothing wrong with joining a guild to get better.. but answer me this.. before LSN joined CoM and then got absorbed into R, where were they? No where... most of them stayed in Tram or were playing other shards and some dont play anymore at all.
then all of a sudden ooo look theres a new Fel guild that will ally them and let them spawn with them.
No offense, but the only time I see the old LSN members is if I run into them spawning. I never see them fighting with R at yew gate, minus one of them and this is a new thing, normally i see this person hiding in t2a spawning alone. The other time was yesterday at the event, when certain members logged in just for the event and then disappeared afterwards.
This is what I mean by hiding.
Using a guild to be able to do things they otherwise would not have been able to do and not partaking in guild activities on a day to day basis. If you just want to be here for certain things, go back to being LSN or whoever you were before.
If this isnt you, then you should not have been offended by my comment

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thursday, April 2, 2009 - 6:00-7:00pm Pacific/9:00-10:00pm Eastern​
Felucca Meet & Greet
Location: Skara Brae Counselor’s Guild Hall, Felucca, Origin (SW of moongate, NE of bank)
Meet up with EMs Faine Morgan and Laurana in Felucca for open discussion.

This is an opportunity for Felucca players to let the EMs know what they would like to see for EM mini events, voice concerns, ask questions, etc.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When does donkey punch log on?
I have most of his suit and if he doesn't get on I'm throwing it away, pass this message on, thanks.

I

Intoxication

You guys never seize to amaze me really. So what you guys are trying to say is that after giving away over 100 million in gold to the shard I am greedy? Yeah that’s me.

I don’t have to explain myself to anyone but since you guy seem to want answers I will give you some.

*personal information removed now that people have had a chance to read it. didn't want all my problems up here for the world to read forever*

So to me, my kids, my house payments, and food come before uo. If any of you wanna trash me for these reason, go right ahead. Maybe you guys should think, there are better whys to handle things then coming to statics to pancake.

E

Eyes of Origin

No one was slamming you for personal irl issues.. not on purpose anyhow. Wasnt my intention, so I apologize that you took this so personal.
I made myself perfectly clear, or so I thought as to what my issue was. Apparently you took this to heart and thought we were talking about just you.. there was more than just you who logged in just for that event and then took off afterwards, not to mention those ppl are never on any other time.

R

Reprezent

why do you post in the pvp section when you dont pvp eyes of origin?

E

Eyes of Origin

lol why are you even here posting? you dont even read stratics, remember? better yet.. since when do you pvp? never? only time you are in fel is to run from one house to another rezzing your buddies after they died and hope that you dont die yourself. Spend some more time out of the house and out of luna bank, then talk to me about who pvps and who doesnt.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol that is funny, hey at least where we xsfered to atl there is some good pvp going on

-diablo

C

Crystal Canyon

why do you post in the pvp section when you dont pvp eyes of origin?
I know, I know, your going to try to ream me for posting here and not being a "known" pvper, but I just had to add a good hardy laugh to this post.

So here goes it::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: :D:lick:rolleyes::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Do your really think that people will believe that Morgaine, aka Sweet Dreams, aka Forsaken Angel, aka....who the heck knows what other characters...LOL...its Morgaine, does NOT pvp? ROFL! Too Funny!

R

Reprezent

i will fight 1 or 2 of you guys at a time but not 8-15 of you any ways you guys hide in house when there are 3 of us and theres 8 of you pathetic. still got respect for the exe boys keep it real =]

E

Eyes of Origin

Of all the ppl you could talk crap to you choose me? What? Is trash talking exe and the rest of R in pm's not enough? Wasnt it you that said, R brain washed exe and a bunch of other things and now you suck up to Atl?? lol sad child, very sad. :loser:
im not the best, this is an old story, told many times before but, the difference between you and i is, i can admit im not the best and I dont care, its for fun and games and you think you are the best and in all reality you arent. Talking trash to me of all ppl proves how bad you really are if you think about it.
I dont house hide, unless in stat =/ which is more than you can say... he who house hides all the time or is never seen in fel anyway... come up with something better lone, really. Dont come here talking about things you know nothing about.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know, I know, your going to try to ream me for posting here and not being a "known" pvper, but I just had to add a good hardy laugh to this post.

So here goes it::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: :D:lick:rolleyes::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Do your really think that people will believe that Morgaine, aka Sweet Dreams, aka Forsaken Angel, aka....who the heck knows what other characters...LOL...its Morgaine, does NOT pvp? ROFL! Too Funny!
edit

I have no idea who Reprezent is anyway but I am sure you don't have to worry about him. I'd be more worried about this Clainin stuff goin' down. Tune in for that.

C

Crystal Canyon

edit

I have no idea who Reprezent is anyway but I am sure you don't have to worry about him. I'd be more worried about this Clainin stuff goin' down. Tune in for that.
Ah, I know who Reprezent is and Im not worried about him at all. He is at best very funny. I just had to laugh at his post.

Yeah, the Clainin thing is very interesting to say the least. Its getting to the point to where the entire story lines seems to be a mystery instead of just what we have read and what we have been told. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hopefully, we will learn something we didnt know or get new clues as to what is actually happening.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i will fight 1 or 2 of you guys at a time but not 8-15 of you any ways you guys hide in house when there are 3 of us and theres 8 of you pathetic.

This does sounds very accurate R will house hide with tripple the numbers and when they do get the balls to come out they get owned.

Morg, I see you pvp as much as I see Lone pvp, so I'm not really sure why you're talking trash. We both know you won't show your face in fel unless you're certain there is an army on for your guild and then no competation for the other. Lone will pvp reguardless of numbers, he and james are/were the only R that aren't afraid of a fight.

No one else would even attempt to fight unless it was a landslide with numbers in R's favor.

E

Eyes of Origin

thats kinda funny since i run fel quite a bit without anyone in tow =/ and 9 out of 10 times i fight, even in stat and get ganked quite often... im not afraid of pixel death lol but either you dont play in fel much on origin, you have no idea who my chars are or you're just running your mouth to run it? you tell me which

R

Robthemilt

Now wait a minute. Im not sure what happens pre 11pm est, but i know when im on, We've fought everybody even numbers. Now its true, we dont have a problem getting help from more guildies and we definitely do have the people. But lets think about last week. I was at 3 Harrowers. For the first one we brought 12 to the harrower, only 5 defended. It took only 5 to take out 7 or 8 Swat. Then we looked up again, and there was another group of people out there. My guess is that it was ROFC. But by the time i got unstuck and done loading the first level of the dungeon from the second, they were all dead. And that put more corpses on the ground than we attacked with too. I wish i'd seen the tags. Yes we had almost twice the numbers. NO WE DIDNT USE THEM.

I cant remember anything about Harrower number 2.... I may not have even gotten home intime for it. Oh well another successful harrower.

Number 3 RENT. Rent is good. I got there intime for the fight, while we were in the forest N of brit. My stupid ass broke my mic, and didnt realize it until AFTER Rage log and lithium elf had killed Morgaine, and almost killed me. Which by the way was 2v2. And AFTER round two 2v1 (me mostly just trying to get away) where Lithium and Rage log DID kill me. Either one of them is better than me, so what incentive do i have to fight both? But seriously 4-7 RENT to R shouldnt be bad odds for you guys. We've got so many newer pvpers, you guys have no reason to pancake about our numbers. esp when its in despise and theres 2 mages and 5 dexxers verses 3 mages and rage. Superb Fielding FTW.

R spends a lot of time doing champs. You know we'll fight you down there. We've done it. Theres no house fighting in despise, deciet, fire, or serps isle. And for at yew, We put SWAT in their house...we get bored and our numbers dwindle. 1 or two of us might go sit and make sure Lonemage stays in his house. The rest leave, and it takes 4 of use to hold 5-6 swat in their house. Courage will come out, and Slaughterhouse will come out (hiding) but the rest of them sit nice and safe in the house casting on us. But we spend more time at their house than our own.

Anyway, the only time i've ever seen R put in a house, it was the day that Santa claws and whoever his ***** blue friend was turned me red. And the only one who was in the house was ME while i waited for fresh supplies.

Lonemage i know you were crying about the day that you and silent stud came after Garet and I in despise. And i know that you cried after we fielded ourselves away from your pet. We prep to go back and...your gone. We didnt even leave your screens before setting up the fields. You went back to yew crying because "you cant do anything anymore". You had NO problem Zerging FFBZ. But now that you've left we're bad? R is a group of boogey men now? Listen man, you and I both know im not a great pvper, but you'll never see me cry because something didnt go my way. Come to fel, and quit crying. Convince ROFC you can beat us, and bring enough of them to do it. The rest of the newbies like myself would appreciate it.

I still havnt seen R put into a house. I've seen people come around the house while we were rolling on loot. But its never been for protection.

R

Reprezent

Im not sure why all these tramies are posting. The only real pvpers to post about this is speaking the truth and I. Morgaine = Trash. CCC = crafts quality goods but doesnt pvp. R = trash and house hiders ebay not included.
And i dont appreciate you twisting my words morgaine about exe.

C

Crystal Canyon

Im not sure why all these tramies are posting. The only real pvpers to post about this is speaking the truth and I. Morgaine = Trash. CCC = crafts quality goods but doesnt pvp. R = trash and house hiders ebay not included.
And i dont appreciate you twisting my words morgaine about exe.
You know what I love best about posting here? Its the fact that It upsets you so badly and I dont understand why.

I can go to the bank (in TRAM) about everyday and see you sitting there, and yet, you call people Trammies. This doesnt make any sense to me at all. If "trammies" are so bad, and if it is such a "dis" that you think will hurt someone, why in the world would you ever be in Tram?

Represent, you know that I do at times Pvp...in fact you taught me some of what I know about it. So we are even as I see it. You can sit at the bank in Tram without being called a Trammie and I can post here without it being said that I dont Pvp.

Now, lets shake and make up. :D Seriously!

And Morgaine is good person and you know it. So, right now you dont see eye to eye but it doesnt make her trash. Thats just wrong of you to make such statements.

R

Reprezent

I bank sit when im playing other games cause R house hides to much and if you dont know what tram means crystal its people who dont pvp but instead make stuff for vendors chew on that. And if you think we are even come fight me if you dont i will understand =]

Status
Not open for further replies.