• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Smack talk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eyes of Origin

wander, I'm not the poster known as "Speaking the Truth", I think its very obvious with the sig who I am or am not. go back to the atl boards.

R

RichDC

Im not allowed to say the programme name, and as its cropped you cant read it yourself.

Note the difference in the way spells are displayed??

The first (alisters) is how they appear with uoassist.

The second is how they appear with that thing that cuts hair on your face(or legs and armpits for the ladies) and works best when used with shaving foam.

E

Eyes of Origin

thought we werent allowed to talk about that stuff on the boards? and if thats what it is, apparently you are no better for knowing what it might be and my guess is thats why half the ppl who talk crap here dont post pics to back up themselves up =/

R

RichDC

thought we werent allowed to talk about that stuff on the boards? and if thats what it is, apparently you are no better for knowing what it might be and my guess is thats why half the ppl who talk crap here dont post pics to back up themselves up =/
I know what it is because on a different PvP forums im not allowed to mention, someone posted a pic of the same thing, i asked what it was using uoassist myself and the flames started on the poster for using the ITPP.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha. Good looking out, RichDC. I didn't know what it was either, but it doesn't take a genuis to notice that there's something in that pic that isn't UOA.

'R' just owned themselves by posting pics of their own people using cheats.

I guess the next time my guild gets threatened with dubious screenshots by Genuine, I'll remind him to turn off the cheats before he takes those pics.

Smile for the camera!

E

Eyes of Origin

just because you think one person in R is using something doesnt mean the rest of us do =/ who are you SuperKen? I'm sure I can go through my screenshots and find ones to post. :p

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Honestly, any real PvPer probably has the shaving tool on their computer from playing on Gamers.

The real advantages to using that over UOA are so minimal that I don't see what the big deal is.

It's free, and it has the auto-screenshot on death.

That being said I prefer UOA because it saves different macros to different character profiles automatically (and it's a bit cleaner).

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... how are all my Origin pals? Morg, Wally, Daiblo, Korn...(lonemage) err i think thats all that post here.

Its been about 2 months since i left, how is the guild doing?

E

Eyes of Origin

Atl, posting here about how we're doin is gonna get all the crap talkers to post how bad we are :p I would say for the most part guild is doing well. We have more competition which is nice. FFBz is making a comeback, we have Cartel from Baja, the RENT/SON alliance and some bad blue guild called !O! from Atl. Same stuff different day I guess. Remember what its like to be the shards most hated, where no one will fight you without the help of another guild? Thats where we are. RENT brought SON!. FFbz will accept the help from TB so they can zerg 4 or 5 of us out. Everyone will drop what they are doing to team up against us. Kind of a compliment, if you ask me. Have had some good fights though regardless. Now that that is said, lets see who decides to talk crap back lol

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems that so many of us in FFBz are too busy working leaving the boards to your capable hands. We have proven that when we put all of us on at a time we roll through 'R' at Despise like level 1 slimes. Unfortunately the most we'll have on at once is 2 or 3 which leaves us widely outnumbered even by LFC since the end of the school year is near. Our busy work schedules & families prevent us from playing 16 hour days, combined with the fact that all of our schedules are different than each others and we have nowhere near the 84 veteran members that your guild has. One of our key guys had his first child and canceled his account all together so he could dedicate himself fully to being a good father.

FFBz is a guild in recession. We will come back. Just don't call us the most active right now. I will give you guys some credit I can't imagine the powerhouse you'd be if you could get lesser players like Molimo Extreme on the same page as some of the decent players your guild does have. You are well on your way to being a decent player Morgaine. Good JOB.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clarify, LFC doesn't hate any guild in particular. We simply don't understand the level of immaturity and trash talking on this shard; but we're getting used to it.

We've been having fun on this shard, thanks for having us. Keep in mind that we're the newest guild on this shard, and while we've had a few mis-steps, we expect that the power balance isn't set in stone yet. We don't even really know who all the folks are on this shard yet, and which ones are classy folks and which ones are just plain trash.

Our greatest concern is not who PvPs better, but who is here to have fun. You can keep your offers for duels to yourselves. We aren't interested in the chest-thumping, screenshot-taking, massive ego-boosting bull**** that so often characterizes most PvP on most shards. Drop a thread in the Baja forums if you don't believe me; we come from a different world and a different mindset of PvP.

A prediction though: LFC will become more and more independent as time goes on. I don't want to argue, but we don't rely on other guilds to do our fighting for us. Since we're already being called the zerg, I suppose it only makes sense that we will increasingly rely on only ourselves to make ourselves welcome on this shard. To be blunt, no guild (or even individual) on this shard has shown enough class to be bigger than their egos will allow, and formally welcome us to this shard. That's fine, no biggie.

Congrats to the FFBz guildmember who recently had his first child! Always good to keep in mind that there are greater things in life than this ******** game.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh god here goes pans ego agian, the only time you have all of ur players on is when most of us have gone to bed so rolling 2-3 of us with 6-7 of you doesnt mean anything, yet the other night 3 of us killed all of you, so have a nice day.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to clarify, LFC doesn't hate any guild in particular. We simply don't understand the level of immaturity and trash talking on this shard; but we're getting used to it.

We've been having fun on this shard, thanks for having us. Keep in mind that we're the newest guild on this shard, and while we've had a few mis-steps, we expect that the power balance isn't set in stone yet. We don't even really know who all the folks are on this shard yet, and which ones are classy folks and which ones are just plain trash.

Our greatest concern is not who PvPs better, but who is here to have fun. You can keep your offers for duels to yourselves. We aren't interested in the chest-thumping, screenshot-taking, massive ego-boosting bull**** that so often characterizes most PvP on most shards. Drop a thread in the Baja forums if you don't believe me; we come from a different world and a different mindset of PvP.

A prediction though: LFC will become more and more independent as time goes on. I don't want to argue, but we don't rely on other guilds to do our fighting for us. Since we're already being called the zerg, I suppose it only makes sense that we will increasingly rely on only ourselves to make ourselves welcome on this shard. To be blunt, no guild (or even individual) on this shard has shown enough class to be bigger than their egos will allow, and formally welcome us to this shard. That's fine, no biggie.

Congrats to the FFBz guildmember who recently had his first child! Always good to keep in mind that there are greater things in life than this ******** game.
I've got to hand it to you for writing a such a rational post. I'm not sure which of you are part of the PvM squad but for those that are I hold respect for you that I would hope is mutual. You guys are well organized and well skilled , which on its own is a class above 'R'.

I haven't seen the same qualities in LFC on Origin although I don't consider you guys zerg in any stretch of my imagination. I have been told that the bulk of LFC are Cartel. You have a solid core that you came to play this shard with. 'R' does not. They are few that left our guild, took a dead shard and recruited anybody that wasn't FFBz quite frankly. That is the truth.

What they did is totally acceptable but considering their size and the inactivity of certain groups of players they are not the best. They are far from the best. They contain the type of players that lack loyalty. I won't be surprised at some point when I see a bulk of them join LFC as they lose their false sense of security to a better group of players.

R

Robthemilt

The only reason i can see anyone would question your recruiting/zergishness(?) is because it looks like you picked up people who left FFBZ for R, who then left R for ROFC, and so on. As for you as LFC i dont get why you'd expect a welcome, but I know that Slimshan and Fattas as PVM were treated with respect by at least a couple people, including myself in R.
I honestly enjoyed fighting them. And Superken theres one thing of advice for you on this forum. They dont speak our language here, and things get twisted very easily.

!O! should join factions. They talk like "***** *** you ****. DIE **** ***** ****. Duel me ****. *****." Its a good thing they had necro though. It would have been "OOoooOOoOOOOOoooOOO"
3 R killed 3 !o!, with 3 more R coming to kill their champ. By the time we left, they were saying 6 of us ganked them, and calling for duels that they never aknowledged the takers of. Wait I lied... they tried to get one of our reds to flag on one of their blues at the gate for a duel. If they were orange that wouldnt have been a problem.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pan frankly the people who left ffbz, left b/c of people like you and slaughter always running your mouth hacking accts w/e it is you people do. we have a very good core of people now the ones that left/got booted were not needed at all. you keep saying that we have 87 veteran members, well i have news for you all of us have 3-5 chars in the guild so in actuality thats only 20 peoples MABYE at max, most we ever have on in vent is 8 so if 8 people to you is a ZERG?! then you must have the IQ of a child.

E

Eyes of Origin

We know how "mature" Pan is. He runs around game spamming about what he thinks ppls irl problems are and then when he cant do it in game he brings it to the boards. My 6 yr old son runs around trying to taunt my other son all the time, reminds me of Pan on here. Does that tell you where Pans IQ sits?
Whats worse, Multani has sunk to the same low, same with Serkon, but I can see this coming from Serkon considering the age.
They go around harrassing people in game because they have nothing better to do.

D is right, people left FFBz cause of people like Slaughter, Pan and a few others. They got tired of being talked down to like they were children. Some people waited to jump ship, logging in day after day waiting to see if Multani would build the guild back up. When it comes down to it. R didnt destroy FFBz, FFBz destroyed itself. Too many childish egos. History will repeat itself, it always does.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't bring any problems to the board. However Morgaine you should tread carefully with the personal remarks here. Obviously you are getting carried away with it all and it is effecting your attitude a great deal. I work too hard to let a game or the people in it carry me away.

You cannot find something worthwhile to use against me. So unwisely you want to compare intelligence. That is another mistake all by itself. I'll simply leave that one alone.

Am I the easiest person to get along with? No.

None of it has anything to do with ego. A lot of people get along with me great. Maybe you should check your own personality before you check mine.

I don't hack, cheat, steal or play on the field with unapproved third party applications. I am a clean player. Write something constructive and we will try this again.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol so your cryptic post wasnt personal? please Pan, everyone in R knows what you're talking about, as do most in FFBz. Dont talk to me about treading carefully about personal remarks. Who is the one who started with personal attacks in game and then brought it to the boards, not I. That was all your doing.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can second that ive been in game when you attack morgaine, evening going so far as to bring her kids into it.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At this point who is attacking who? I'm not fueling any of this. I have wrote nothing of hidden intent. Until you started taking my game oriented discussion out of context there have been no references to anything non-game related. I have brought nobodies families into any debate or discussion. I have provided reference to the fact that our guild is or has been inactive due to different reasons. It seems to me thdat you need to work out certain differences that you have with me and/or my guild on your own, and then you can work on writing a legible reply. Until you've begun to work on those issues and do a good job in relaying constructive input, our correspondence here is as good as over until the issues are worked on and gone away. You are going to have to put in the labor on those issues if you wish to have further conversation with me, because frankly I am not going to accept the fact that you're accusing me of harassing you. It just won't work that way.

As I say, I am not going to get all up in a huff over this. In a broader scope of UO there are more concerning things for me to work toward. Now I would appreciate if you would stop harassing me over the boards and find a different decent person to target.

E

Eyes of Origin

All I can say is, wow you are :coco: and a complete :loser: for acting like you've done nothing and taking the "innocent" stand in this.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You do realize morg that son came over on their own and both of our guilds together are 1/10th the size of yours right?

R is still getting smashed when they field a lot[the only way they will play].
You should look into not being afraid to fight if you don't have 12 on, it's fun.
They are good at trying to bore people off the shard, house hiding, trying to choke off the island, sl base[then running in the sl gate as most of them die], and the winery.

I disagree with you Pan. I have seen LFC match R in numbers so acting as if both guilds aren't a zerg is a bit crazy.

Diablo you guys definatly field more than 8. Usually we kill 8 and the other 4-6 won't even attempt to fight, god forbid you might die in a game.

I miss the days of everyone not being such a p*ssy. Anytime you challenge anyone to a 1v1[or 3v3 ect] of any kind they, make excuses and avoid it after but they find time to talk sh*t. : (

E

Eyes of Origin

Speaking, I went back and reread my post and I didnt say anything about you bringing SON here, was just saying there was the RENT/SON alliance.
Most of the time if you kill 8 of us and then see 4 more pop up in the guildhouse, its because we switched to secondaries so we could go out and fight again, if thats what everyone wants to do.
Every night for the last two weeks (roughly speaking) we've had no more than 8 in vent, very rarely do we have more than that.
I've said it before, I will fight one v one if I am not in stat and am asked to fight. Most of our guild will do the same. Just ask :p
Good going Atl, see what you started? hehe

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
!O! is come bad blue guild?

!O! talks mad ****?

I know i don't really play much...in fact I've only played origin once in about a months time. But really when i get on the !O! i roll with are red. The !O! i roll with don't talk ****. The !O! I roll with have cornered R 4 vs 6-7 in your gate house easily(and that's sad East coast players > R's West coast....fact).

I see !O! has done some recruiting, and i really can't speak for them-since i don't know em. But the core !O! (5 members), all play reds, and are from Legends not ATL. Three of us core members hardly play due to it being summer and taking vacations.

If !O! is talking **** though, I do apologize.

Morgaine....SHHH don't talk like a tough girl.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe when some of the core !O! start playing again you will see a different side of !O!.

I would hate to be known as a blue guild. YUCK! Shoot the only char i have on origin is red. Blue guild ouchy...

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly yes !O! is a humorous joke at this point on shard. Hiding to get away with spawns, getting raided on their blues, murder counts out the ass, then sit at the yew gate and spam guards...only time i see !O! now sadly....It would be nice if you came back and played more and straightened them up, they are giving your guild a bad name ATM in my eyes/opinion. Dont take that the wrong way but if R was all blues who just sat at yew gate and called guards....u would say the same...

I

IRS

Sadly yes !O! is a humorous joke at this point on shard. Hiding to get away with spawns, getting raided on their blues, murder counts out the ass, then sit at the yew gate and spam guards...only time i see !O! now sadly....It would be nice if you came back and played more and straightened them up, they are giving your guild a bad name ATM in my eyes/opinion. Dont take that the wrong way but if R was all blues who just sat at yew gate and called guards....u would say the same...

I apologize for the **** talk.. as RLS said the core is red, an very slow moving on your shard, unfortunately its a bad time of year for everyone to be on..

I I I I I I I / Who

E

Eyes of Origin

lol you should make the comment to your guildie, Mystic, she loves to be all tough and talk **** while she stands at the yew gate spamming guards. Its the only time we see her unfortunately, would love to get her out of the guard zone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.