• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

PVP Smack talk 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe if you moved your guildhouse away from the moongate then people wouldn't confuse the two.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No ones confusing the two, I'll have someone post screen shots of them "never" house hiding. It's going to be some screenshots of them sitting in their house fielding from it hiding, terrified.

We don't log when we die, in fact IF we do die we will still fight in stat. Where as you guys, we kill 6 of 14 and the other 8 will not even attempt to fight. You guys will never get good fighting like that.

Diablo are you going to accept anyones challenge for a 1v1 or do you keep conviently forgetting about that? Don't talk unless you can back it up.

R

RichDC

Shame, does everyone on every shard use ITTP's?

Anyone got any shaving cream??

(the [last target] alerted me to it then noticed the spells have it too :()

L

Laf

Boring, Boring, Boring.
What happened to happily dueling at wrong? etc..
Now it's nothing but Duel pancake Moan Cry, **** your pants, Cry more. Duel, pancake, Cry, Cry more. And more. Duel, Etc.
3 Duels.
2 Hours.
20 Mins of pvp.

K now Flame my post. Sausage fingered morons..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My favorite was the one just over 1/2 of the way down, the one that showed the "shaving tool" message [Last target].

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morgaine outright destroyed me (necro mage versus bushido/nerve strike/evasion character) in our first duel on the Wrong roof after I struggled to find my ways. In the second two I killed her fast to improve my record to an impressive 2-1-0 against the modern version of Morgaine in duels.

Moral of the story?

1) The greatest veterans in this game can take a single loss and turn it into positive re-enforcement.
2) Morgaine has bigger balls than all of you guys.

I challenge anybody else in 'R' to come forward and take their proverbial asswhooping. Any time. This is not an address to trash talk, it is simply a challenge that I am passing forward.

Sorry Bane.

E

Eyes of Origin

Yes Pan, you destroyed me twice after I killed you. The 2nd duel you used wither over and over to combat my evades =/ so the 3rd time we agreed not to use wither or evade =/ which I shouldn't have agreed to considering wither can be cast constantly and evade has a timer on it. Anyway, I'm not complaining, but I wont make that agreement again for sure.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes Pan, you destroyed me twice after I killed you. The 2nd duel you used wither over and over to combat my evades =/ so the 3rd time we agreed not to use wither or evade =/ which I shouldn't have agreed to considering wither can be cast constantly and evade has a timer on it. Anyway, I'm not complaining, but I wont make that agreement again for sure.
Just to clarify, the second time you died I told you to go ahead and use evades because you were complaining about me not allowing you to use them since you wanted to put in the stipulation of me using no wither, so you did use them and I killed you anyway. Don't say you didn't evade because I chain poison striked you to death for that reason. I had a witness that you used evade the third fight and as we all know here I am a man of my word. Needless to say if you want to clarify that we can do this 7 more times to make it 9 for 10.

Diablo I've asked Morgaine so many times if you're on just to have your own guild call you out to fight me, and she claims you're never on so I don't know what the problem is with that. But when you finally do show up it's your ass. Don't you worry.

What is sad is I make your whole 'R' guild look amateurish but yet I don't have the balls to res up and fight LOLz/RENT after they kill me. I am too intrigued by their mad skills that I want to follow them around as a ghost and watch them all of the time, because I feel that watching a group of such superior skilled players will one day give me the knowledge to be as good as them. I am honestly in awe of how good Chad / Josh / Rage Log are on the field. Unbelievable. I could fight any one of them and they'd beat me 100 for 100.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i work late pan get home at midnight or later est time so we can duel then unless its past your bedtime. and its funny how you look up to rage log *dismount all kill* yeah those are some sick skills. but hey if you want to pay 13 bucks a month to watch some other guild pvp while you are a ghost is your prerogative have fun with that

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I didnt complain, just told you to not hold it against me if I hit the macro on accident. I did hit a couple of times since the macro sits between confidence and bandage. If I was using it on purpose I would've hit it more often than I did =/ Was just pointing out you withered me to death in the 2nd duel. Either way you beat me 2 out of 3 times. I'm ok with that :p so calm yourself. I dont mind dueling so we could go another 7rounds or so, but getting chain poison striked doesnt sound like much of a duel. If you are that much better than I am, then you should be able to beat me without wither and without chaining poison strikes.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i work late pan get home at midnight or later est time so we can duel then unless its past your bedtime. and its funny how you look up to rage log *dismount all kill* yeah those are some sick skills. but hey if you want to pay 13 bucks a month to watch some other guild pvp while you are a ghost is your prerogative have fun with that
If your account didn't suck I'd bet accounts Rage Log/roflsauce kills any of your characters pure mage in less than a minute without pets in a confined space. I fight them almost every time they're on, thanks.

lol I didnt complain, just told you to not hold it against me if I hit the macro on accident. I did hit a couple of times since the macro sits between confidence and bandage. If I was using it on purpose I would've hit it more often than I did =/ Was just pointing out you withered me to death in the 2nd duel. Either way you beat me 2 out of 3 times. I'm ok with that :p so calm yourself. I dont mind dueling so we could go another 7rounds or so, but getting chain poison striked doesnt sound like much of a duel. If you are that much better than I am, then you should be able to beat me without wither and without chaining poison strikes.
If you are even on my level, you should be able to beat me pure or full template on a mage with no pedals, potions, apples. Or we could switch it around if you want and you could fight me on your necro mage while I pull out nerve strike, evasion, apples, potions with a 180 stam suit on a dexxer. You really need to lose the excuses Morgaine. Dieing to the same spell consecutively with 'n' amount of seconds in between is no excuse.

Anybody in 'R' that thinks they're really good and actually wants to fight pure mage come on down. Crimson, Smudge, Bo, Matthew, Bane (knows he can't beat me), anybody I am calling you out.

Hi_im_from_atl

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your account didn't suck I'd bet accounts Rage Log/roflsauce kills any of your characters pure mage in less than a minute without pets in a confined space. I fight them almost every time they're on, thanks.

If you are even on my level, you should be able to beat me pure or full template on a mage with no pedals, potions, apples. Or we could switch it around if you want and you could fight me on your necro mage while I pull out nerve strike, evasion, apples, potions with a 180 stam suit on a dexxer. You really need to lose the excuses Morgaine. Dieing to the same spell consecutively with 'n' amount of seconds in between is no excuse.

Anybody in 'R' that thinks they're really good and actually wants to fight pure mage come on down. Crimson, Smudge, Bo, Matthew, Bane (knows he can't beat me), anybody I am calling you out.
So you beat Morg in a dule and think your the ****?

thats cute buddy.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
pan you dont even know whats on my accts buddy and the only time i see or hear you are on is when you make new chars and just talk **** at the gate or tourny's saying how good ffbz is, mabye a year ago they were but now they are dead :( get over it.

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Says the person whose guild has 84 characters yet STILL refuses to schedule and announce a harrower to the public 7 days in advance in spite of countless requests.

I hear you're on tonight. I'll be looking for that duel in a bit here - so you might as well log out or have your gank squad on hand to save yourself from being destroyed. You know no player in 'R' really can beat me for a majority, but apparently their pets can.

I just want to congratulate 'R's pets. I know you're way overpowered and the damage/bleed attack ratio is entirely random in the shardside coding. God forbid you ever get nerfed or taken out of PvP all together. But wow, you guys are awesome. It's too bad you don't wear the 'R' tag over your head and your numbers don't factor into the member total for the guild. 168 strong and still no public harrower? Pets, if it weren't for you, William Wallace would be off the coast of Minoc boat mining somewhere because he can't kill anything as is -- he just watches you do it for him. And Morgaine would probably quit the game because her guild sucks. It's sad when Morgaine is probably top 3 in 'R' if it weren't for the pets. Which pet is the best player in 'R'? IMO Rage Log's cu cidhe is better than all of you, but it can't take 84 of you all at once. But I bet 5 RENT could kill 84 'R' at once.

LOL.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow i guess ppl cant have secondary characters in a guild surely we can get all 84 chars on at once even if most 2nd chars are on the same acct. wow pan your a smart guy. dont be mad b/c wally and korn rolled you and multani 2 vs 2, who cares if wally used a dreadhorse. rage use's a cu and you kiss his ass.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan u sound very angry from many many numerous deaths recently, I suggest you seek help young man...this trash talk will only dig your hole deeper and deeper...nice taking shots at people u have yet to top...sad sad little boy you are....go ahead and ride multani's skill like you always have. Multani has some talen, you son...however...have none. Enjoy your miserable life poor boy.

T

troleinit

So my first question is to Speaking the Truth.
How good are you guys...really? Allistar makes it sound like you should be walking on water. Can you be that good? Come to ATL its more fun here. Then again, i guess we dont have anyone with Allistars particular skillset. Which leads to another question... do pull it out of his mouth before you fight him or do you make him try with your bush in his eyes?

Pan (funny name) If the people here are soooo bad, why do you insist on fighting with them? You obviously slaughter R, and just drop to your knees when LOLz, WOWz, RENT...whoever they are, comes around. What are you doing? You get off on blowing Truth?

R accept the damn duels. Win Lose whatever. You dont really talk yourselves up as much as tell pan to kiss your nuts. But jesus shut him the hell up.

R

Robthemilt

Wait... I know i dont speak the language here but come on.

PICS
we have Korn and wallace killing mult and pan... Pretty nice.
as a reply we have Pan and Mult killing newbs... hmmmm

OK now NO i shouldnt have let you two cast on me like you did from the bank top, but i did. You killed someone who made a noob mistake. Im prone, i know.

Dont you think you should post a pic of you killing someone a little more noteworthy? Lets say Kornuts/Vendetta One of the guys who killed you in a 2v2. Or you should post a pic of you killing Wallace, the OTHER of the 2 guys who killed you 2v2. OOOOOR you could post a pic of you killing anyone that you actually mention and want to have come fight you like CRIMSON or EBAY. Me and slaughterhouse? Not really worth more than the time it took you to set up the pictures.

And why are you pancakes about pets? FFBZ used pets. Hell i died to Soldevi's pet like 3 times. That thing did a better job killing me than Mink Wolf. Hell Soldevi even used it on me in my first 1v1 DUEL.

Trollinit...LOL EXACTLY what i was thinking.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're good enough R won't try to fight unless its about 10v3.

I've asked many times for their icq so I can add them and they can message me when they are doing despise because "they only do it for a fight".

However no one ever does, and when we find them in despise they try to rush the champ. I'd post screen shots but really it's not even worth it. We killed R today down there 2 and a 3rd[us] at the end vs about 8[them], but its not impressive. They are a bad guild, as I stated they keep avoiding any challenge for a 3v3 ect.

Usually R does one of three things, they try to choke off despise island and rush the champ. They try to choke off the SL base when they have 3x the numbers[and still lose] or they house hide[2x-3x the numbers again].

You mention crimson and ebay, that makes me laugh. Crimson declined a fight when we looted his guildmates suit to get it back. He didn't even have to win all he had to do was fight and he chose letting his guildmate not get his armor back over taking a 1v1. Wallace, smudge, ebay, crimson, everyone of them is a joke, none of them will 1v1 so I'm not really sure why you bring them up :[

Btw we play all over, unlike you guys we don't stick all our chars on one shard in the biggest guild. Even if you have multiple characters that doesn't change the fact that I have seen 20 on at a harrower so you outnumber everyone no matter how you cut it[and still lose a lot].

T

troleinit

Truth, it almost sounds like your yelling at me.

I was just saying that you should come to ATL. I dont play origin i just heard that this thread was funny. I mean Pee wee Herman and carebears on a pvp thread, come on. Then i noticed allistar constantly on your cock. I havnt seen you PVP. Your apparently really good. get on the HOT boards and get on ATL for some competition. It really doesnt sound like your getting it here.

Hell if when you get to ATL you decide you need a good cheering section and a few groupies, HEAT&HOT have plenty of trammies who'll take allistar's position for you. I think 2 or more of them actually played on origin for awhile. Might even have been FFBZ.

Consider it.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
speaking the truth where were you guys last night we had some nice peaceful duels on the yew roof between mere pan and anyone else who wanted to duel would have been nice to get some 1 vs 1 going with RENT we were all at it for a good 2 hours too.

E

Eyes of Origin

Trolenit, dont expect to see RENT or SON! going to ATL anytime soon, I dont think they could handle the pressure =/ thats why they stick to Origin killing people who are still somewhat new to pvp. it makes them feel better about their skills.
And Speaking, at no time have we ever had 20 ppl at a Harrower. The most we have ever fielded was 12-15 and that was once. I will duel anyone who asks me to, win or lose, but only for fun. wont duel for gold, suits, etc.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm....I believe a good amount of the RENT guys were in a guild VIP on ATL. You know, the one that dominated ATL.rolleyes:

I could be wrong, but I'm not.

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We play all over and we destroy everywhere that we do.

I wasn't "yelling" at anyone, I was highlighting points and if you notice they get avoided everytime :[

As far as dueling goes, how would I know you guys were dueling? As I said, I still don't have anyones icq. We took a spawn from a lot of your guild, then the few times we checked for action we didn't see any and moved on to a different shard.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'll pm you my icq when i get home from work so you can come to the next duels, fights, w/e

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We play all over and we destroy everywhere that we do.

I wasn't "yelling" at anyone, I was highlighting points and if you notice they get avoided everytime :[

As far as dueling goes, how would I know you guys were dueling? As I said, I still don't have anyones icq. We took a spawn from a lot of your guild, then the few times we checked for action we didn't see any and moved on to a different shard.
What tag on GL or Catskills?

T

troleinit

VIP needs to get back together and tear it up again. Things have changed since they were the dominant force. And why leave the good players to go kill you *******? They should have stuck around and not gotten punked by LUB. Now the ones that are still home have joined zerg HOT, LNR and COW. What happend to 4 VIP wiping the floor with 15 HOT?

And i found out who in HEAT was from origin. Torem and Lonemage. Im sure Lonemage would love to take allistars position for you truth. The trick will be keepin him alive long enough to finish.

E

Eyes of Origin

lol I heard Lonemage was over there, but sounds like hes having the same problem there that he has on Origin. Does he stand at the back of the pack there too and run away when some of his guildies are starting to die so he doesnt die himself?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vip quit becuase they beat everyone and got bored off the game. I believe the guild fell apart when they went to gamers where people would actually fight them. Those that did not go there quit because the core was no longer on.

T

troleinit

Well its different and if your as good as your supposed to be i'd like to see you come in and retake the shard. I dont doubt that if their core came back most of their members would find them and rejoin, but a lot has changed and it'd be a new challenge.

which again sounds like something your lacking.

notice the guy on his knees has been silent?

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan tells things like they are, and more importantly he backs up any of his words. Don't confuse truth with kissing our ass.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan doesnt back up how he talks himself up, he might be right about you guys being very skilled at what you do, but I have yet to see him do anything in the field at all...

Speaking the Truth

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan will fight win or lose and he won't fabricate a story.

I've been called a few different people in this thread, none of them know for sure.

As far as not seeing him do anything in the field, what would you do if you were a single person vs 8? or even 2 on 8?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
StheT, Pan got rocked in teh field the other day 2v2, and back before his guild collapsed and left shard, he was again rocked with even numbers on a regular basis, I just find it silly to come on a board and speak so highly of yourself when this stuff goes on. I try to refrain from doing the same thing b/c it looks silly. RENT hands me my ass in the field 9.5 times out of 10 now, no shame in that, you guys are some of the best in the game, but Id rather lose to the best in the game and try to improve rather than win over the mediocre (i.e. pan :p ;D hehe j/k pan)

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pan will fight win or lose and he won't fabricate a story.

I've been called a few different people in this thread, none of them know for sure.

As far as not seeing him do anything in the field, what would you do if you were a single person vs 8? or even 2 on 8?
yet you wont say who you are...

Pan Arcane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
StheT, Pan got rocked in teh field the other day 2v2, and back before his guild collapsed and left shard, he was again rocked with even numbers on a regular basis, I just find it silly to come on a board and speak so highly of yourself when this stuff goes on. I try to refrain from doing the same thing b/c it looks silly. RENT hands me my ass in the field 9.5 times out of 10 now, no shame in that, you guys are some of the best in the game, but Id rather lose to the best in the game and try to improve rather than win over the mediocre (i.e. pan :p ;D hehe j/k pan)
That's an untruth. I didn't 2vs2 nobody. I don't know who you think is or is not me. I have one character on Origin with 2 skills as high as 110 and no faction suit that I play on. Just saying. I have only played on Origin a handful of times and the rest of my time PvPing is mostly spent on Sonoma with FFBz against a better ganksquad than 'R' known as COP. I have died a lot on Origin to ganks and in duels, but I have not died on the field 2vs2 whatsoever. I have died 8+ vs 3, 3&petsv1, 3vs2, and those types of odds. not 2vs2. If you have people healing you it's also not 2vs2. I just asked Multani to clarify whether or not I ever died 2vs2 on Origin and he responded "no?". The reason you don't see me more often is because I don't play Origin which is also why I have no gold, skills or stuff here.

I don't talk myself up unnecessarily there are a few people that might be able to kill me 50% of the time without using a dismount/all kill macro and William Wallace, Morgaine (the gossiper), Bane are not them. Outside of this triangle of people that think they are good but aren't there is really nobody in 'R' who bothers me. Diablo talks a lot of trash and the day he becomes a factor I will be the first to admit it. But Diablo talking trash is no way into the triangle.

Bottom line is there are more people in 'R' that know me than I know in 'R'. People in 'R' avoid fighting me. Win, lose or swallow I avoid no one and THAT is Speaking The Truth.

With each player you recruit into your guild of 84 characters you are avoiding a fight. Why? Because you're skerd. :<

The Truth is Speaking for itself, isn't it?

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll necromage duel u pan, and i just started playing one, lmk when u want to. All for fun, only been on him about a week now. And i have the screenshots for me and Kornutz dropping u and multani, u cried about the tamer on a cu killing u when all they did was watch, full of ****/excuses as usual i guess. But regardless if u wanna necromage duel lmk, i'd be up to try that out since dismount/all kill isnt too difficult to do.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's an untruth. I didn't 2vs2 nobody. I don't know who you think is or is not me. I have one character on Origin with 2 skills as high as 110 and no faction suit that I play on. Just saying. I have only played on Origin a handful of times
pan who are you trying to kid when me and wallace first came to the shard you were on every single day had a full suit and everything, dont try to fool anyone you xsfered all of your **** off when "R" ran ffbz off the shard.

also you have 2 chars here atm i alrdy won uo, and heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.