• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then how do I get your updates? If I open game with ECPlaysound.exe It takes you directly to the game without checking for updates to your UI doesn't it? Playsound always opens and puts a small icon in the start bar when I open the game with the file UIPatcher.exe - isn't this what I'm supposed to open the game with?
Yes, the patcher is ok, it will open EC Playsound, but it doesn't delete settings... trying a full clean install of the game (including getting rid of the user data, and make sure to delete the game folder manually after the unistall too) is the only thing I can think of. Maybe try to install the game somewhere outside the program files folder (or any protected system folder) to avoid problems with windows...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco the X number Left message is showing in the chat of Regular EC but not in Pinco's (nor above your head). This is while killing the Insane Dryads in the Grove while on the quest. The quest log does show them.
it should work now :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the patcher is ok, it will open EC Playsound, but it doesn't delete settings... trying a full clean install of the game (including getting rid of the user data, and make sure to delete the game folder manually after the unistall too) is the only thing I can think of. Maybe try to install the game somewhere outside the program files folder (or any protected system folder) to avoid problems with windows...
Did this, uninstalled and deleted all game including the file folder locations then installed directly on C: drive
Uninstalled and installed your UI

Still the same, open with Pinco patcher poof go the variables and my loot sorts.
Open with Playsound, they all stay but how can I do that because I will never get a update and once I do all my loot sort goes poof.

I also have the same problem on my laptop and I did the same thing on it. Uninstalled and deleted everything and reinstalled same as desktop except I used the normal x86 program files location and it is exactly the same, open UI variables gone, open playsound they're ok.

Isn't anyone else having this problem? Just me?
Shall I just give up?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did this, uninstalled and deleted all game including the file folder locations then installed directly on C: drive
Uninstalled and installed your UI

Still the same, open with Pinco patcher poof go the variables and my loot sorts.
Open with Playsound, they all stay but how can I do that because I will never get a update and once I do all my loot sort goes poof.

I also have the same problem on my laptop and I did the same thing on it. Uninstalled and deleted everything and reinstalled same as desktop except I used the normal x86 program files location and it is exactly the same, open UI variables gone, open playsound they're ok.

Isn't anyone else having this problem? Just me?
Shall I just give up?
install the new patcher manually as described in the news, it should fix the problem :)

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to precasting RC's in Pincos? Still works in EC and CC.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Pinco Your thing about not allowing more than one of an icon on the hotbars is SERIOUSLY starting to IRK me.... it tells me I have the flying button on my hotbar but it is NOT!!!!!!!!!! I can't fly or land!!!!!! I"m trapped! NOWHERE in my hotbars in the flying button but I can't add it because the (*$&!$&($() THING thinks it's there when it ISN'T!!!!!
Ditto. Several macros are impacted by this, from healing to flying to mounting. It's annoying that I can't use something twice.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Tried to download the new patcher manually but Windows Defender removed it immediately:

upload_2018-3-8_5-36-44.png

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to precasting RC's in Pincos? Still works in EC and CC.
make sure there isn't something that auto-targets stuff, and try with other spells too if it happens...

Ditto. Several macros are impacted by this, from healing to flying to mounting. It's annoying that I can't use something twice.
there is no annoyance because if the action DOES NOT requires a target or it has ONLY 1 possible targeting method (cursor/self usually), it's pointless to have it twice in the bar. If the action has multiple target types then YOU CAN have multiple of those. Also flying/mounting have a mount/dismount button now, I don't see why you need to have them in the bar any longer....

Tried to download the new patcher manually but Windows Defender removed it immediately:

View attachment 78245
that thing (like many other AV), uses the euristic to determine if it's a virus or not, and since the patcher works with files and the windows registry and I have no signature it thinks is a virus :p
if you don't like that zip file however, you can always download the 200mb setup file and re-install the UI :D
In any case I would turn off windows defender, is not a really good AV, it gives a lot of fake-positives...

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you misunderstood me. You could always cast a RC and then cast the spell so that a new RC is ready when that one drops but your UI grays out the icons and refuses to even recognize the call to open another RC while one is out. As I said in the other post, we've always had that ability and it still works fine in CC and the default EC.

And by the way my finders keepers now works fine after your patch --------------- and umpteen hours for weeks of me reinstalling the whole game and your UI and changing every setting I could find on my antivirus and Windows Security trying to figure out what I had wrong on my computer that turned out to be exactly what I said right to start with, it's was your UI patcher.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you misunderstood me. You could always cast a RC and then cast the spell so that a new RC is ready when that one drops but your UI grays out the icons and refuses to even recognize the call to open another RC while one is out. As I said in the other post, we've always had that ability and it still works fine in CC and the default EC.

And by the way my finders keepers now works fine after your patch --------------- and umpteen hours for weeks of me reinstalling the whole game and your UI and changing every setting I could find on my antivirus and Windows Security trying to figure out what I had wrong on my computer that turned out to be exactly what I said right to start with, it's was your UI patcher.
ah ok, because there is a block that prevents you from cast a summon when you have too many pets, I think that feature should be limited to the pets without target (like elementals), but I need to do some research to find out which one are exactly :D
yeah in the end it was the patcher, funny how noone else noticed it tho :|

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah ok, because there is a block that prevents you from cast a summon when you have too many pets, I think that feature should be limited to the pets without target (like elementals), but I need to do some research to find out which one are exactly :D
yeah in the end it was the patcher, funny how noone else noticed it tho :|
Yes, I thought it was only me, almost every post to you I said "No one else have this?" and not one person replied that they had the same problem. This made me think I was wrong and I did everything in the world that I knew how to do. I even sent a request to Tim the Tech on Facebook and to AVG and AVast and Norton and McAfee which mostly I didn't get any answers back. I'm just happy it's fixed now, I appreciate it, thank you!!

The summons thing is bad but I can live with that, but one of the main reasons I use your UI is the loot sort - well, and all the other little niceties that make the game much more enjoyable.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 78245
Mine was different that that, it said":

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting.
Running this app might put your PC at risk.
App: UI Patcher.exe
Publisher: Unknown Publisher

But the window also had a "more" option and when I clicked it, it read "run anyway" so I did and it allowed the program to start and so far is fine, I've started it many times since so evidently "run anyway" means it made it an exception whitelisted.

Windows Defender is turned off on my computer by my antivirus but after all my probing I've found out that it never really shuts down all it's functions. If you poke around in it even with it turned off you'll find a ton of stuff still running and impacting your daily use.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
there is no annoyance because if the action DOES NOT requires a target or it has ONLY 1 possible targeting method (cursor/self usually), it's pointless to have it twice in the bar. If the action has multiple target types then YOU CAN have multiple of those. Also flying/mounting have a mount/dismount button now, I don't see why you need to have them in the bar any longer.....
Because I'm old and visual. I look at buttons to remember what they do. So I like hotbars.

I also use the same macros on all 16 characters, regardless of their skills. "H" is primary heal, whether casing Greater Heal or using a bandage. But I also use "B" for bandage, whether I have healing skill or Vet. But now when I try to drag a bandage onto the "H" macro, I can only have 1 type.

Maybe not annoying for you. But it is annoying for me.

And the precast Rising Colussus is a dealbreaker for me. I depend on that precast when soloing L7 treasure chests. If I can't precast, the Renegade Changeling heals itself faster than I can damage it.

Last edited:

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because I'm old and visual. I look at buttons to remember what they do. So I like hotbars.

I also use the same macros on all 16 characters, regardless of their skills. "H" is primary heal, whether casing Greater Heal or using a bandage. But I also use "B" for bandage, whether I have healing skill or Vet. But now when I try to drag a bandage onto the "H" macro, I can only have 1 type.

Maybe not annoying for you. But it is annoying for me.

And the precast Rising Colussus is a dealbreaker for me. I depend on that precast when soloing L7 treasure chests. If I can't precast, the Renegade Changeling heals itself faster than I can damage it.
I still don't see the problem, greater heal CAN have multiple icons in the bar and for bandages you have the item, bandage self, bandage target AND (if that's not enough) you can create infinite macros with all the above... :p
Also now you can export macros and share them between characters, so it's even faster to add a new one :)

As I've already said RC SHOULD allow the pre-casting, but in order to fix it I need to get the list of all the summons without a target, so if you want to speed it up you can provide me the list yourself or wait until I have a full account (or endless journey is available) :D

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i logged in last night and was able to precast Rising Colossus so I expect I don't know what the real problem is.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i logged in last night and was able to precast Rising Colossus so I expect I don't know what the real problem is.
I probably worded that wrong, I meant being able to have the spell cast again while a colossus was on the screen so that I can put it down immediately upon the old ones disappearance. It's always been that way on all versions, CC, EC and Pincos but now Pinco's doesn't let you cast it while another RC is active.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yeah, that's what I just tried with Pinco's running. Cast RC, and while the big guy wanders around smashing things, I cast and hold. When he disappears or dispels, I can instantly cast another.

When I saw your post I had a negative reaction, but I'm not actually experiencing what you're seeing.

Maybe because it's inside a macro? My macro automatically dismounts me when I cast:

<UserAction type="Macro" id="12" iconId="693" name="Rising Colossus" repeatEnabled="false" repeatCount="2" binding="">
<UserAction type="Dismount" id="0" iconId="798" targetType="Cursor" />
<UserAction type="CastSpell" id="693" iconId="693" targetType="Cursor" />
</UserAction>

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, that's what I just tried with Pinco's running. Cast RC, and while the big guy wanders around smashing things, I cast and hold. When he disappears or dispels, I can instantly cast another.

When I saw your post I had a negative reaction, but I'm not actually experiencing what you're seeing.

Maybe because it's inside a macro? My macro automatically dismounts me when I cast:

<UserAction type="Macro" id="12" iconId="693" name="Rising Colossus" repeatEnabled="false" repeatCount="2" binding="">
<UserAction type="Dismount" id="0" iconId="798" targetType="Cursor" />
<UserAction type="CastSpell" id="693" iconId="693" targetType="Cursor" />
</UserAction>
Yer a wizard ya are!!!!! My casting that wasn't working was cast from a hotbar with an icon hotkey, as soon as I changed the hotkey to the mystic spellbook it worked!!! Thank ye tons!!

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hi
With claim list, is it possible to have a little box to type to narrow down the list?

Ty

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi
With claim list, is it possible to have a little box to type to narrow down the list?

Ty
I'd love to see a re-worked Claim List gump! The search would be nice, but also maybe something really simple and clean for the gump (really not a fan of the default blue on grey claim list screen).

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh also, @Pinco, there is a new item on TC1 that is part of the Deluxe Starter Bundle called "Runic Hunter's Atlas". Right now, this doesn't work at all on your UI, had to switch to default EC to view it.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd love to see a re-worked Claim List gump! The search would be nice, but also maybe something really simple and clean for the gump (really not a fan of the default blue on grey claim list screen).
I have an old feel laptop, with like, 4 bit display
:rolleyes2:, I squint like my great grandmother when I'm trying to read the grey the list... 2 inches away from the screen...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

Ty
It should be doable, I'll see what I can do since the new quest log for now is on hold... :D

Oh also, @Pinco, there is a new item on TC1 that is part of the Deluxe Starter Bundle called "Runic Hunter's Atlas". Right now, this doesn't work at all on your UI, had to switch to default EC to view it.
Where do you get this thing from?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It should be doable, I'll see what I can do since the new quest log for now is on hold... :D

Where do you get this thing from?
In the new "commons" area of Brit. If you go to WBB, then head E/SE you should see the new area. At the North side of the new area are 4 portals, one should give you the "Deluxe Starter Pack" bundle in your backpack. The Runic Hunter's Atlas should be inside the chest.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the new "commons" area of Brit. If you go to WBB, then head E/SE you should see the new area. At the North side of the new area are 4 portals, one should give you the "Deluxe Starter Pack" bundle in your backpack. The Runic Hunter's Atlas should be inside the chest.
found it, but it's not a big loss that is not visible since as usual is a good idea that lacks details :D
IMHO that book should contain ALL dungeons not just few random places, also the locations should appear when you discover them (or by finding a page of lore from a monster inside the dungeon), so that could be the main book to use when you want to go hunting, but as it is it's quite useless since you can make more interesting runes by yourself :p
Also they forgot the index page too :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco the Quest Gump won't go away when I accept the quest. This was the quest to get Mel keys called Bound to the Land. It even stayed up after I completed the quest and got the keys. Once I left the Grove it did go away tho.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco the Quest Gump won't go away when I accept the quest. This was the quest to get Mel keys called Bound to the Land. It even stayed up after I completed the quest and got the keys. Once I left the Grove it did go away tho.
Check if there is an error...
It's beautiful but I get confused easy, the graphics are not graphics from the corresponding pet?
There is no way to know the type of creature, and without the icon was too sad to look so I've added a random icon :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco where do I find the error log? Also a question on the new Claim List Gump, I love the concept and understand why the graphic is random, but is there any chance that we can set the graphic for each pet? Probably a lot of work, but...

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco where do I find the error log? Also a question on the new Claim List Gump, I love the concept and understand why the graphic is random, but is there any chance that we can set the graphic for each pet? Probably a lot of work, but...
right click the EC Playsound icon in the system tray and select: Errors Log Viewer

I could add the option for a custom icon for each pet, but the problem is there is no pet ID so if you have pets with the same name it will be the same icon... :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't mind having the same icon if the pets have the same name since I usually don't do that ;)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Check if there is an error...
I have the same problem, the errors I get are:

Code:
Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.039000000804663 )
 Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/QuestLog/QuestLog.lua"]:308: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value
AND
Last Function Called: ItemProperties.UpdateItemPropertiesData()
 Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/QuestLog/QuestLog.lua"]:308: attempt to perform arithmetic on a nil value

Jasmynn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi! For some reason I cannot click on the spell buttons on my personal health bar anymore. I can use the spell buttons on other people's health bars, but it's like it isn't recognizing me clicking on any part of my own health bar. I can't toggle war by click on it, use any of the spell buttons, or bring up the personal menu. I'm using the advanced style health bar.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi! For some reason I cannot click on the spell buttons on my personal health bar anymore. I can use the spell buttons on other people's health bars, but it's like it isn't recognizing me clicking on any part of my own health bar. I can't toggle war by click on it, use any of the spell buttons, or bring up the personal menu. I'm using the advanced style health bar.
check for errors and let me know...

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jasmynn where is your bar at? If it's at the bottom center of your play area, then the new Stat Status Bars (Red, Blue, and Yellow bars that appear if you lose health, mana or stamina) might be interfering with it. Move your bar below your play area screen and see if that fixes it (I have mine set up with a black space for my Action Bars moving your health bar to there should fix it).

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the same problem, the errors I get are:

Code:
Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.039000000804663 )
AND
Last Function Called: ItemProperties.UpdateItemPropertiesData()
it should work now :)

I don't mind having the same icon if the pets have the same name since I usually don't do that ;)
now you can pick the icon, but the problem with pets with the same name remains and can't be avoided :p

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now all monster lore gumps are totally blank and pet lore gumps are blank until you fill in the animal type, close and re-open.

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Some funny things happening...
Red skulls are hovering over the released pets

Select marked item
gate travel
select marked item

are stuck overhead...

upload_2018-3-23_0-11-10.png

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.061999998986721 )
Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Utilities/StringUtils.lua"]:554: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got wstring)

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.061999998986721 )
Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/Utilities/StringUtils.lua"]:554: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got wstring)

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.078000001609325 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.078000001609325 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.076999999582767 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.076999999582767 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.063000001013279 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.063000001013279 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.07599999755621 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.07599999755621 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.061000000685453 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.061000000685453 )

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some funny things happening...
Red skulls are hovering over the released pets

Select marked item
gate travel
select marked item

are stuck overhead...

View attachment 78827

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.076999999582767 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.063000001013279 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.063000001013279 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.07599999755621 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.07599999755621 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)CastBarWindow.Update( 0.061000000685453 )

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.061000000685453 )

try now :)

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hiya
Pet training progress is not being updated in the pet health bar
ty

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.097000002861023 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump316 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump316 is not a Label

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.093000002205372 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump314 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump314 is not a Label

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.097999997437 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump297 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump297 is not a Label

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSoundConfirm.txt' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playSound.log' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\36531905_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.064999997615814 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump248 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump248 is not a Label

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.065999999642372 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump238 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump238 is not a Label

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.06700000166893 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump236 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump236 is not a Label

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.064000003039837 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump234 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump234 is not a Label

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.068999998271465 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump230 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump230 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump228 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump228 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump201 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump201 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump199 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump199 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump191 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump191 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump186 is not a Label

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

Last Function Called: (UO_ChatWindow): ChatWindow.ResetScrollLimits()
Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Interface.lua"]:1588: attempt to concatenate a nil value

Error Message: <string>: NO PLAYER ID!!!

Last Function Called: UO_DefaultWindow.Initialize()
Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/QueryWindow/QueryWindow.lua"]:132: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y' (a nil value)

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowGetDimensions': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeLabel does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoLabel does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneLabel does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowAddAnchor': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindow does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowClearAnchors': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindow does not exist

Error Message: ERROR: Unable to create window: QueriedLegacySettingsWindow, parent window MainQueryWindow is invalid

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\playermod.txt' because it is being used by another process.

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\Volume.log' because it is being used by another process.

Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Source/System/QueryWindow/QueryWindow.lua"]:132: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'y' (a nil value)

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowGetDimensions': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowRegisterCoreEventHandler': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'ButtonSetStayDownFlag': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneButton does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonThreeLabel does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonTwoLabel does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowButtonOneLabel does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelSetText': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindowText does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowAddAnchor': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindow does not exist

Error Message: Error in function call 'WindowClearAnchors': Window QueriedLegacySettingsWindow does not exist

Error Message: ERROR: Unable to create window: QueriedLegacySettingsWindow, parent window MainQueryWindow is invalid

Last Function Called: (pcall)Interface.UpdateLatency( 0.070000000298023 )
Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump71 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump71 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump62 is not a Label

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump62 is not a Label

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya
Pet training progress is not being updated in the pet health bar
ty

RROR: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Enhanced\logs\36531905_ECPCheck.dat' because it is being used by another process.

Error Message: Error in function call 'LabelGetTextColor': Window GenericGump186 is not a Label

Error Message: <string>: [string "UserInterface/Pinco's UI/Interface.lua"]:1588: attempt to concatenate a nil value

Error Message: <string>: NO PLAYER ID!!!

If you have multiple pets with the same name it won't update correctly...