• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pinco's UI 6.0 BETA

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, found another gump that needs fixing. The Skara Brae Hunt Master brings up the Clean up rewards instead of the Hunt Master Rewards (Horn of Plenty, Harvester Blade, Title, Sash).
try now

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the last patch I've added a new system that rigenerates the hotbars buttons so all the old profiles should be updated completely. It may give some problems with this new system with the old actions because it will guess what is it now by looking at the icon that you see :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the weights of items in backpacks/containers are twice what they should be when you look at the bottom of the container. One fish = 10 stones, but the container shows 20 as an example.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the weights of items in backpacks/containers are twice what they should be when you look at the bottom of the container. One fish = 10 stones, but the container shows 20 as an example.
try now, it should be much better :p

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pinco, new problem. I can't place the Flying icon from the Character Abilities onto a bar to use as a hot key..

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Honor, Justice and Valor virtues setup on a hotbar and a hotkey assigned to each. I noticed today that they dont work anymore.

I deleted them from the hotbar and added them from the actions menu again and they still dont work :-(

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have Honor, Justice and Valor virtues setup on a hotbar and a hotkey assigned to each. I noticed today that they dont work anymore.

I deleted them from the hotbar and added them from the actions menu again and they still dont work :-(
try now

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last patch has a new option that makes the client "Windowed Fullscreen", let me know if it gives any trouble :D

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The "gather resources" action doesn't seem to recognize sugar canes :(

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The "gather resources" action doesn't seem to recognize sugar canes :(
if you have one with resources available or a seed bring me one on TC: Makoto Jima, coordinates: 579, 1199 (east of Zento)
there is a backpack there where you can put it so I can do some tests :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
if you have one with resources available or a seed bring me one on TC: Makoto Jima, coordinates: 579, 1199 (east of Zento)
there is a backpack there where you can put it so I can do some tests :)
Its in a garden bed on GL, no way to transfer that :sad3:

Hmm.. I COULD bring you a sugarcane seed though... Does TC still have the plant growth command?

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Pinco There's also something in the UI that's causing massive client-side lag in champ spawns. Windows says the client is unresponsive. The lag isn't there at all with the default UI.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Pinco There's also something in the UI that's causing massive client-side lag in champ spawns. Windows says the client is unresponsive. The lag isn't there at all with the default UI.
it's because your PC/connection can't handle the update rate of the healthbar that you currently have, start from 1s and reduce it until you see it's fast and stable :p

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It works, thank you! :)

Now if only the sugar autostacked into one pile instead of several... :p

it's because your PC/connection can't handle the update rate of the healthbar that you currently have, start from 1s and reduce it until you see it's fast and stable :p
Weird, because about 18 days ago, I wasn't experiencing lag an I haven't changed the healthbar settings. The default UI has the same mobiles bar setup... (I'm only showing 10 grey bars and 10 orange bars at a time.)

Changing the healthbar refresh to 1s and the mobiles bar update to 1s didn't help. I'm still getting enough lag that I lose connection and/or the client becomes unresponsive. Using the default UI, neither happens.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Weird, because about 18 days ago, I wasn't experiencing lag an I haven't changed the healthbar settings. The default UI has the same mobiles bar setup... (I'm only showing 10 grey bars and 10 orange bars at a time.)

Changing the healthbar refresh to 1s and the mobiles bar update to 1s didn't help. I'm still getting enough lag that I lose connection and/or the client becomes unresponsive. Using the default UI, neither happens.
on default doesn't happen because the update system is different, and with default unfortunately I've got several report of healthbars getting stucked :/

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

try now, it should be better...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I"m having this issue when I go to my house in Luna...... all the vendors nearby just sucks up so much lag then I can't move the client becomes unresponsive and crashes.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I"m having this issue when I go to my house in Luna...... all the vendors nearby just sucks up so much lag then I can't move the client becomes unresponsive and crashes.
with the last patch should be better. But keep in mind that the more healthbars you have on screen the more will lag.... that's the price of healthbars always updated in a client that is a real bucket of bolts :|

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
with the last patch should be better. But keep in mind that the more healthbars you have on screen the more will lag.... that's the price of healthbars always updated in a client that is a real bucket of bolts :|
This appears to have been a success, as I can run the UI while at the champ spawn :D

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey @Pinco everything has been working great for me recently with the new UI :)

Before it would remember different containers positions and sizes. Is this something you might be able to add back in, or is it things like this that clog up the character profiles?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey @Pinco everything has been working great for me recently with the new UI :)

Before it would remember different containers positions and sizes. Is this something you might be able to add back in, or is it things like this that clog up the character profiles?
that's a client problem, it seems that you can't save windows with "ContainerWindow" as name :/
anyway, try now, it seems to work :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks Pinco.... I went to my Luna house last night and didn't crash.... now if we could just speed things back up when opening corpses at EM events I'll be happy.

Also..... noticed that I can't get the color chooser to work on the dye tubs. When you chose to "Pick" color it always defaults the blue.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco.... I went to my Luna house last night and didn't crash.... now if we could just speed things back up when opening corpses at EM events I'll be happy.
This can't be fixed, if there is too much stuff there is too much stuff... the only fix is changing the head to the devs so they can understand that is better if everyone gets his own small loot of nice things, instead of making a gigantic amount of trash that makes everyone looks like homeless people rummaging inside a trash can :D

Also..... noticed that I can't get the color chooser to work on the dye tubs. When you chose to "Pick" color it always defaults the blue.
Should work now, try :p

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This can't be fixed, if there is too much stuff there is too much stuff... the only fix is changing the head to the devs so they can understand that is better if everyone gets his own small loot of nice things, instead of making a gigantic amount of trash that makes everyone looks like homeless people rummaging inside a trash can :D

Should work now, try :p
TY Pinco! You are the best!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found another strange one. When at the lich spawn and hover my mouse over the way points on the map they just vanish! This happens on the normal map and the tactical one.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found another strange one. When at the lich spawn and hover my mouse over the way points on the map they just vanish! This happens on the normal map and the tactical one.
try now

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unable to make new hotbar. I get the window that asks for configuration, I type in the number 10 hit submit and the window never goes away and I do not see a new bar generated. I also tried 1 thru 10 also tried 3X2, all tried several ways by hitting enter after number and submit. Thanks

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unable to make new hotbar. I get the window that asks for configuration, I type in the number 10 hit submit and the window never goes away and I do not see a new bar generated. I also tried 1 thru 10 also tried 3X2, all tried several ways by hitting enter after number and submit. Thanks
it's working fine for me, that could just means that your UI files are damaged or installed badly... try to re-install

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it's working fine for me, that could just means that your UI files are damaged or installed badly... try to re-install
So when you say that do you mean the character profile files or the Pinco MOD files?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So when you say that do you mean the character profile files or the Pinco MOD files?
the profile doesn't cause that mess, it the entire UI that has some file messed up...
Remember that altering the UI files (or add something to it), may break it up for good. The same does if you have installed the version 6.0 over an old version without uninstalling first.

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the profile doesn't cause that mess, it the entire UI that has some file messed up...
Remember that altering the UI files (or add something to it), may break it up for good. The same does if you have installed the version 6.0 over an old version without uninstalling first.
When I installed the latest version I did it without having anything installed. I have added hot bars since installing it. I am just unable to now. Could it be due to changing from one mod to another? I have done that.

OK never mind. I just opened the game again to do something first and it allowed me to create a hotbar. Dont know what that means

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another bug that happens every time when trading with someone. They have an item in a bag, pass the bag in the trade window and then double click to bag to show me the contents. The bag opens but I can't see anything inside it.

Also all the icons are messed up and in the centre of the "container type icon" box (I have container icons disabled if that makes any difference).

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I installed the latest version I did it without having anything installed. I have added hot bars since installing it. I am just unable to now. Could it be due to changing from one mod to another? I have done that.

OK never mind. I just opened the game again to do something first and it allowed me to create a hotbar. Dont know what that means
yes, any mod you add might crash the UI, which mod you used?

Another bug that happens every time when trading with someone. They have an item in a bag, pass the bag in the trade window and then double click to bag to show me the contents. The bag opens but I can't see anything inside it.

Also all the icons are messed up and in the centre of the "container type icon" box (I have container icons disabled if that makes any difference).

try now

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have old mods that I guess I used at the beginning of EC, when I open the Custom UI when opening the game and click the arrow by custom ui it shows:

Decors-Iconpa
ItemPropertyHi
Source
Textures

I don't want them but I don't know how to get rid of them. How do I do that?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have old mods that I guess I used at the beginning of EC, when I open the Custom UI when opening the game and click the arrow by custom ui it shows:

Decors-Iconpa
ItemPropertyHi
Source
Textures

I don't want them but I don't know how to get rid of them. How do I do that?
to get rid of them just remove those folders from the UserInterface folder, but by mods I mean thing installed inside the Pinco's UI folder :p

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
to get rid of them just remove those folders from the UserInterface folder, but by mods I mean thing installed inside the Pinco's UI folder :p
Sorry took awhile to get back to you, I do not mess with the internals of others mods. But I have a few that I switch between depending on what I am doing. While yours was in the initial beta on this last round I was using a few just to see what was out there. I really liked some of the mods that Lucis interface has. The runebook with old style is nice he has it so you set what kind of travel and make it default then you just single click the location and off you go.. The two are in different folders but when I switch between them some things seem to be getting messed up. If I log out and restart they seem to be fixed. Thanks for the plant gump and the treasure map stuff( the alpha and scaling of that window make treasure hunting alot easier.

I havent quite got loot sort working the way I would like but with some more tweaking I should get it down. Oh, I gave up on chat along time ago.

The new crafting gump I just looked at quickly so will give it a try later.

Thanks For your efforts in making the game a bit more enjoyable to play.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry took awhile to get back to you, I do not mess with the internals of others mods. But I have a few that I switch between depending on what I am doing. While yours was in the initial beta on this last round I was using a few just to see what was out there. I really liked some of the mods that Lucis interface has. The runebook with old style is nice he has it so you set what kind of travel and make it default then you just single click the location and off you go.. The two are in different folders but when I switch between them some things seem to be getting messed up. If I log out and restart they seem to be fixed. Thanks for the plant gump and the treasure map stuff( the alpha and scaling of that window make treasure hunting alot easier.

I havent quite got loot sort working the way I would like but with some more tweaking I should get it down. Oh, I gave up on chat along time ago.

The new crafting gump I just looked at quickly so will give it a try later.

Thanks For your efforts in making the game a bit more enjoyable to play.
the runebook gump is the same of the default UI and is the same I use on my UI :D

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the runebook gump is the same of the default UI and is the same I use on my UI :D
The display is but on his you can set the default means of travel, and then it is just a single click to get to a location. On yours(unless I dont have it setup correct) you have to highlight(click) a location and then click the means of travel each time. Running off to make sure I didnt miss something

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A single click option on the runebooks would be awesome! ;)

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The display is but on his you can set the default means of travel, and then it is just a single click to get to a location. On yours(unless I dont have it setup correct) you have to highlight(click) a location and then click the means of travel each time. Running off to make sure I didnt miss something
A single click option on the runebooks would be awesome! ;)
added, now you can set the default spell and double click a rune to recall.
Anyway, if you need a feature just say it! :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the new runebook feature.
I'm having a problem bringing up the context window when I click on myself , an item or an NPC.