• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New Changes and stats

Rellic

Adventurer
So how long dose it take you to bring g down coon with your 5slot.

I have not got the ps for my pet yet but will all skills at 100 it too my close to a hour. Although it was the fist time I did him .

Mostly I just set there healing him and taking out the odd add he calls up to brake the monotony

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening Rellic, It varies based on tamer temp.. on my chiv hiryu it only takes me a few mins to solo coon down to the 36% mark where I spell weaving him down in just a few cast for over 800 damage word of deaths.. of course other champs like daemon or spider champ take abit more effort ... but old coon melts like butter.. If ya can get some cheap 110s to toss on the pet to act a filler until ya get the 120s they really help shorten the time between champs.. just wait until ya get it 120ed out my friend.. you ar ein for a treat.. =^-^=

Rellic

Adventurer
Good evening Rellic, It varies based on tamer temp.. on my chiv hiryu it only takes me a few mins to solo coon down to the 36% mark where I spell weaving him down in just a few cast for over 800 damage word of deaths.. of course other champs like daemon or spider champ take abit more effort ... but old coon melts like butter.. If ya can get some cheap 110s to toss on the pet to act a filler until ya get the 120s they really help shorten the time between champs.. just wait until ya get it 120ed out my friend.. you ar ein for a treat.. =^-^=
Lol right on .
My bushi hyr seamed to do a bit better then my dragon.
Took me about 45 to spawn him and another 45 to take him down .

Iv got no luck for PS though ....got 120 for skills I just don't use on anything and a few 110 of the same.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Ive been tesing one of my old model pets in the sage event... as requested I gave the Ai, Frez whirl, ninja Naj a shot.. While this build doesn't have an active self heal(outside of mastery and Hp regen) ,the burst of Frez whirl in even the most player populated rooms made way for a fairly decent drop rate of artys... If you have one near the ground speed cap of 190 dex it will stand toe to toe with paragons chasing other players and never miss a beat on melee attacks.. often forcing the paragon to switch back to the pet and restore some order in chaos packed rooms.. There are some great pet builds for this event.I hope others share their favorite builds for it.. . just thought I would answer this message here as a post for those that have one and might not of used it in the event yet.. its pretty fun..Hope this answered your question mate.. if ya have anymore feel free to message me again, or post here.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening all, as you know a monster was added to the taming system as of yesterday... That being the Gizzled mare mount.. I had such high hopes for this one... finally a pure nerco casting mount that doesn't cost 1500 points to get going... Sadly it only goes to 3 slot .. It has a wide scope of moves to pick from and is a pretty decent mount all in all... but I'm hopeing the devs change it to a 5 slot as it could be soo much more going from 1 to 5 instead of 1 to 3.. so as it stands I would not invest much gold into getting one of these yet..and if you have the statue form I would hold on to it as I see this becoming something more after the testers talk with the devs abit more... If you will my friends send request to the devs asking for it to be made 5 slot, but be formal and considerate about it... let them know that we are thankful they added it... and that it would be such an amazing thing if they increased its slot to 5( as we truly have no worth while nerco mounts)... if we request it early before people work on them the odds of it happening are far better... lets hope for the best... and with anyluck we will see these beauties as 5 slot soon.. =^-^=

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
but I'm hopeing the devs change it to a 5 slot as it could be soo much more going from 1 to 5 instead of 1 to 3.. so as it stands I would not invest much gold into getting one of these yet..and if you have the statue form I would hold on to it as I see this becoming something more after the testers talk with the devs abit more... If you will my friends send request to the devs asking for it to be made 5 slot, but be formal and considerate about it... let them know that we are thankful they added it... and that it would be such an amazing thing if they increased its slot to 5( as we truly have no worth while nerco mounts)... if we request it early before people work on them the odds of it happening are far better... lets hope for the best... and with anyluck we will see these beauties as 5 slot soon.. =^-^=
All things like that are limited to 3 slots. Lasher, Vollums, etc. They are the same as other mounts, trained up to 3. We don't need more 1 to 5 slot trainables.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It would just be a nice option thats all.. Its actually the Vollums that gave me hope of this happening..when they were added to the system they were 3 slot max .. but upon tester request the devs changed them to 5 slot in a buff a month or so back.. .. If it happens Im cool with it.. if not its still a nice pet to play with... =^-^=

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It would just be a nice option thats all.. Its actually the Vollums that gave me hope of this happening..when they were added to the system they were 3 slot .. but upon tester request the devs changed them to 5 slot in a buff a month or so back.. .. If it happens Im cool with it.. if not its still a nice pet to play with... =^-^=
Yeah forgot about the vollums, it's what happens when I try to post fast during breaks at work. =p meant the other mounts... if they make grizzled 5.... then every other summon/mount should go to five too... but I still don't think that should happen.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All things like that are limited to 3 slots. Lasher, Vollums, etc. They are the same as other mounts, trained up to 3. We don't need more 1 to 5 slot trainables.
I am not sure what is the purpose of a 3 slot pet at all, other than a temp pet for tamers in training. If you actually use it as a pet, there is no comparison to 5 slotters. If you just want a mount, there is no reason to train it at all.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
even for a 3 slot they are a lot of fun... they have the same options as a bane dragon, only with the added bonus of neco aoe... might make for a truly nice Pvp combo pet, as its a blank slate move wise... could add dismount, mortal/armor ignore, maybe poison breath then turn on its nerco.. oh yeah .. some pvp combos could be had here.. might be the reason its limited to 3 slot.. hehe..

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Finally got my hands on another pre pub 97 3 slot normal dragon, made a few copies to test in the last few days and am now specing each of them out , going to leave points on each of them, add power scrolls to one and just a power scroll on the other... Im hopeing since they did some small changes to the way points can be added and removed by players that the points don't poof and they are not hit by the revert code.. but I will let you know how things work out once a reset hits.. wish me luck.. =^-^=

Rellic

Adventurer
Finally got my hands on another pre pub 97 3 slot normal dragon, made a few copies to test in the last few days and am now specing each of them out , going to leave points on each of them, add power scrolls to one and just a power scroll on the other... Im hopeing since they did some small changes to the way points can be added and removed by players that the points don't poof and they are not hit by the revert code.. but I will let you know how things work out once a reset hits.. wish me luck.. =^-^=

I did my 3 slot pre pub dragon.
Only thing I did I'm not happy with is put magic mastery on him.

He has 600ish int and str and dex off the charts. And thought that with a over 600 int he would be a nasty caster.....and he is.

But I am not happy with the way it works

Rellic

Adventurer
What don't you like about them?
As stated before magic mastery will cast a spell that will lower the rests of the pet using the spell.

Making it take a ton more damage .
It's grate if they changed that but I have not used my dragon since and am waiting until I can respect or they change that part of the skill

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As stated before magic mastery will cast a spell that will lower the rests of the pet using the spell.

Making it take a ton more damage .
It's grate if they changed that but I have not used my dragon since and am waiting until I can respect or they change that part of the skill
Master Magery is very unfortunate. You would think it would be better, but it isnt.

I have a messed up Chiv dragon (lost training due to exploit patch) who is scrolled out with 110s. He does decent
and a AI /normal magery that is 115/120 partially scrolled out and not reverted with points left. Hes not too shabby.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

I have about 3-4 untrained ones that I'm been meaning to test on TC. Maybe now that halloween is gone I can finally do it, if you want some of them to test, let me know.

Rellic

Adventurer
Master Magery is very unfortunate. You would think it would be better, but it isnt.

I have a messed up Chiv dragon (lost training due to exploit patch) who is scrolled out with 110s. He does decent
and a AI /normal magery that is 115/120 partially scrolled out and not reverted with points left. Hes not too shabby.
Yep. Sure wish it was better. The dragon is still a monster. His strength is over cap

str 821
Int 468 (I know, I thought it was higher)
Dex 125
Hits 450 (I have not added the points)
Mana 1003

If I put the points I have left over into hits he will be
120 in all of the skills
And have just under 600 hits.
Or I could not scroll him to 120 in everything a d push that up more.

As is he can walk through more anything until he pops that spell. Then it's time to heal ........a lot

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Thank you Khaelor, I may have to take ya up on that.. I'm sad to report that all of the dragons I used power scrolls on were indeed hit by the revert code... I suspect Its the power scrolls along with the higher stats that's procing the revert patch code.. I was thinking that it might be the power scrolls doing it..but you have one with mostly 115/120s with points to spare that hasn't reverted... so it must be a combo .. I will make a few more and slowly increase their Hp /mana each day and see when the revert procs... If we can narrow down the stats that cause the revert pro it should be an easy fix.. sadly I will be out of town for a few days after this.. but I will see what I can do about starting a few test subjects when I get back.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving to all my tamers Brothers and sisters.. I am thankful for all of you out there trying new combos, having fun with the new system, and for everyone that has been part of our taming tester family this year.. You are all amazing and made some amazing discoveries.. Hats off to everyone with that special pet at your side.. and may your next ventures be fruitful ones.. Be back to UO in a few days until then just wanted to let you all know its been a grand journey and more then anything I'm thankful for each of you I've had the honor to encounter during it.. lets make the rest of the year just as grand.=^-^=

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Happy Thanksgiving to all my tamers Brothers and sisters.. I am thankful for all of you out there trying new combos, having fun with the new system, and for everyone that has been part of our taming tester family this year.. You are all amazing and made some amazing discoveries.. Hats off to everyone with that special pet at your side.. and may your next ventures be fruitful ones.. Be back to UO in a few days until then just wanted to let you all know its been a grand journey and more then anything I'm thankful for each of you I've had the honor to encounter during it.. lets make the rest of the year just as grand.=^-^=
I just got hold of a 3 slot normal dragon. Have you more input on it reverting? I was thinking to only put 110 scrolls on it if the scrolls are the issue. Thanks for all you do Donavon.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would hold on to it abit longer... most of my copies have reverted,, so I've made a few copies some with PS, and some without, am slowlying increase HP and mana each day to see when the revert happens.. after we find what we consider to be the magic range of this event.. we will test it at least 7-10 more time to make sure it repeats.. if it does I will send a report to the devs and make some post here on where I've found the safey zone to be.. but I want to be sure of that range before I post anything as these pets cant be replaced...sadly, the reverts only seem to take place after a server restart so this research I feel will take a few weeks at best to yield fruit.. but once its mapped out it should be a pretty easy fix.. Ty for your support Grace. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning Grace, so far I've found 2 things that happen with normal pre 97 3 slot dragons.... the first allows you to keep the current stats you invested points in but then removes the left over points.. so ya end up with a pretty decent pet that is PS out, has AI, HP and mana Regen, and any other changes you made but still lacking almost half a last lvl of points worth of investment.. the 2nd is it fully reverts the pets allowing it to keep what every PS ya added to it.. but removing any other changes that were made and turning it into the current weaken version of the 4 slot dragons we have today... lower str and everything and having much fewer points to invest going from 4 to 5...I'm close to narrowing down the stats ceiling that procs one out come over the other.. but once again don't want to post any of my current findings until I can narrow it down to at least 40-50 points of causing each of these effects.. I'm hopeing after new years when the dev staff fully returns we will have these ceiling for them and perhaps that they can use that data to stop the pre pub 97 3 slot normal dragons from being effected by the revert code at all.. You seemed so excited about your new dragons I figured I would spot this progress report just for you.. =^-^=

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I just got hold of a 3 slot normal dragon. Have you more input on it reverting? I was thinking to only put 110 scrolls on it if the scrolls are the issue. Thanks for all you do Donavon.

I have a chiv dragon with 110 scrolls (and 120 chiv) that did not revert. It lost it's remaining training points, I talked about it in another thread regarding dragon reverts.

The more I've been testing the more refined my theories are becoming, but its time consuming. (and im still quite sick)

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh yes, having to wait 24 hours for each restart revert test really draws this out. ..I hope ya get to feeling better soon.. I had to take a little trip to the er today myself... but after some shots, I'm back home.. these unexpected snow storms are not helping.. lol... I bet that dragon is really releasing the pain.. chiv and over cap str.. there is just something about a well made chiv pet releasing those HUGE number hits that makes me smile... l'm almost ready to start testing the normal 3 slots with chiv to see if they have different ceilings.. if you like after I get about a week or so into it I can message you what stats proced what for me.. perhaps it will tie in with your work and speed things along . =^-^=
Just a fast P.S. hehe The stats of the one I copy to run my trails are str 821 dex 97 int 469 , if one of yours is close to the same stats that would be awesome as I would not have to worry that the change in stats would alter the ceiling on one vs the other base on str.

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon all, Sorry I've been alittle under the weather during the holidays, so been resting abit.. I will spend the next few days answering messages in my inbox then try and play catch up abit.. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you have a very happy new year.. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good evening all, Just a friendly reminder to all the tamers on LS that are looking to tam a O. Ram now that the math behind bodyguard has been posted.... The tamer guide in my lib in north luna 2nd floor red books in the middle will take you right to them in a safe place just outside of their room... If you need a hand let me know and I will aid you.. =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
As part of on going balances, just for those who have not noticed.... Conductive blast was lowered from 30 mana to 15 to make it less of a mana sink after its 30sec to 12 sec nerf..then finally its 12 to 4 sec nerf... It was a change that showed some real love to tamers who had already speced pets into conductive blast ,that found that the pet would now often get into loops where it would spam it every 4 sec to try and keep the debuff up...just totally crashing your pets mana bar and the pets sustained damage... it looks like they reworked the UI of how it works abit too.. as I'm not seeing the loop happen as often as it did in the past.... So while its still abit of a mana sink..its no where near the mana crashing damage nerfing beast it was a few months back.. So just a fast recap.. con blast got a nice fix to make it more effective is what it boils down too.. hope this helps all.. =^-^=

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Thank you Donovon..
It is sad. It looks like its a gift-no gift for tamers. The pet (usually a Cu) will get to land one buffed hit with this onboard for incr energy damage very infrequently as things are. To me it looked like it did not proc with creatures that had high intelligence, and then otherwise did not do a noticeable difference anyway, and lasted less than 4 seconds. Agree, nothing comparable to grasp claw in hirius etc..sad indeed, wish they made it to last at least 10-20 seconds if not more.
After all this is for Cus, and they only hit with energy at 50%, so it would not cause an imbalance!
I don't undestand the reasoning behind these poorly thought mechanics in pets. Just confirms what others have mentioned: The ones doing the ninja nerfs from the Dev team do not seem to either play the game, or don't take the time to undestand and test the move mechanics. I don't really think they do these things out of spite or malice or just to bedevil the active players of the game. I suspect they listen to players that cry that some moves are OP, and just go ahead and nerf stuff, instead of testing them FIRST, thats the easy way out: they just go to the move editor and change a few values, done in 1-2 minutes. Testing stuff would take much longer for them.
In short it is a useless waist of points and also mana, though they decreased mana requirement. Are we supposed to wait till they fix this?
Dont know. Just disappointing: Add CBlast, and it will do crap for you anyway...

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Happy V day to all my tamer and tester friends, I've been testing my new Chiv bane dragon out.. and I'm really enjoying him thus far... the way the passive works to fill in the damage it great...can't wai tot finishing maxing chiv to 120 .... Hope everyone has a delightful day.. I will let ya know how the Chiv bane dragon does in active testing.. =^-^=

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you Donovon..
It is sad. It looks like its a gift-no gift for tamers. The pet (usually a Cu) will get to land one buffed hit with this onboard for incr energy damage very infrequently as things are. To me it looked like it did not proc with creatures that had high intelligence, and then otherwise did not do a noticeable difference anyway, and lasted less than 4 seconds. Agree, nothing comparable to grasp claw in hirius etc..sad indeed, wish they made it to last at least 10-20 seconds if not more.
After all this is for Cus, and they only hit with energy at 50%, so it would not cause an imbalance!
I don't undestand the reasoning behind these poorly thought mechanics in pets. Just confirms what others have mentioned: The ones doing the ninja nerfs from the Dev team do not seem to either play the game, or don't take the time to undestand and test the move mechanics. I don't really think they do these things out of spite or malice or just to bedevil the active players of the game. I suspect they listen to players that cry that some moves are OP, and just go ahead and nerf stuff, instead of testing them FIRST, thats the easy way out: they just go to the move editor and change a few values, done in 1-2 minutes. Testing stuff would take much longer for them.
In short it is a useless waist of points and also mana, though they decreased mana requirement. Are we supposed to wait till they fix this?
Dont know. Just disappointing: Add CBlast, and it will do crap for you anyway...
Agreed.

I tend to like to hit my mage energy spells along with my Cu when it uses the buff, but I will get in maybe one hit.

Conversely, on my Beetles, Rune Corruption is fabulous and the beetle procs it often. I can usually get in 2-3 spell hits before it wears off using EBolt or Fstrike, 4-6 if I spam Fireball or Lightning.

Thus, I've stopped using Conductive Blast on new pets, as I just don't find it much fun. It's just on my Disco Cu.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Agreed.

I tend to like to hit my mage energy spells along with my Cu when it uses the buff, but I will get in maybe one hit.

Conversely, on my Beetles, Rune Corruption is fabulous and the beetle procs it often. I can usually get in 2-3 spell hits before it wears off using EBolt or Fstrike, 4-6 if I spam Fireball or Lightning.

Thus, I've stopped using Conductive Blast on new pets, as I just don't find it much fun. It's just on my Disco Cu.
Flame strike and fireball are energy based not fire?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning all.. for those of you that have been asking about my nerco mare test with pre pub 97 mare copies on test... they have been going fairly well.. sadly something about them causes them to revert.. I thought I had cracked it.. and figured I would try it on live.. sadly as my old friend once said things on test are not always the way they are on live.. I made the mare on live and today it has partly reverted... sadly after the revert it only had 1200 point sot spend which were mostly spent on recapping str and most of its resistances ... looks like its back to the old drawing board.. lol .. =^-^=

whitesmith

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Donavon
Making me more curious about this revert.
Could you please explain a little more. I just started working on a 4.6 rating pre patch...
Scary thought

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Donavon
Making me more curious about this revert.
Could you please explain a little more. I just started working on a 4.6 rating pre patch...
Scary thought
Do a search, it's the same thing as the dragon revert that can still be an issue. I have not seen it happen since patch on a nightmare, though it did happen on tc prior to the patch.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
yep yep, I had(when 3 of my copes didn't revert on test I made it on live..but it reverted =* [) a higher stats pre pub 97 night mare Ive been testing nerco with.. doesn't seem to revert when I do normal specs or even a chiv spec.. but its a real song and a dance when I put nerco on it.. Whitesmith the revert is a fix they put into place to correct pets that had been slot lowered during a bug in july.. so they would be 1-4 slot but have 5 slot stats.. sadly this revert code still hits key pets and specs because they cross a line that the game considers to be to high for that lvl..(like the pre pub 97 3 slot dragons) and other times its just iffy as the stats are not that high at all..Its one of the best reason to make many many many many copies to test if you ever decide to spec a pre pub or rare pet...because if a pet reverts Im not saying tis ruined.. but its now a broken shadow of what it once could of been.. =* [

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning all, Im happy to report that the pet training gate has been readded to test.. you'll now find it in west brit just a screen or 2 to the right of the west brit bank.. I would like to thank the dev for getting it back up so quickly...as an added bonus they have also placed a statue beside it that gives 120 PS.. so now ya can fully test your pet builds again..this was a great touch and I am thankful for both adds.. hope this makes everyones day alittle better... .See ya on test everyone =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning all, just a quick up date from TC1 ... They have now tuned the revert code to no longer Hit 2 slot reps.. as they start with pretty strong stats for a 2 slot (400Hpish 500ish str) and were getting targeted once taken to 5 slot.. We have a full pet testing area set up in brit.. responding to the players request for the return of the bonding gate.. We now have the 2 gates back, a bag of 120 PS(from a statue between the 2 gates) ,and a lot of fun to be had on test... jump on and let see what we can find together. please let us know if any pet you have is reverting and its current stats on live ... Hope you all have a grand day =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning all, I would like to thank everyone that sent in pics of their banes that reverted and those that didn't revert as well...some changes have been made and now many of those pets are in the clear.. next we will focus on dread steeds, and the many drakes that are being hit... please keep sending in those test pics and info.. and making those copies.. and I will see ya on test=^-^=
(special thanks to Allen,Vlad,and Stalker for aiding in the key testing phases and to Lex for your charts and added info to the project.. =^-^= <- kitty face for you all)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll have to check my dreads... the new drakes are being effected?

No Change in Bane #1 tamer 1.
Tamer #2 reports no changes in pets.
Tamer #3 reports all pets appear as expected.

Haven't checked the others yet.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have many cold drakes and 20+ elemental drakes, none of which have been affected.
Checked multiple guildies, no one has had any pets affected. Banes, dreads, mares, high end, none affected.

Only pet I have seen affected on test center is the legacy dragon, which had some revert issues before patch 99 and previously exploited pets. Since the original pet exploit of last summer a lot of pets unfortunately have changed hands, and what I'm going to guess is some of the previously exploited pets that made it through the cracks before are reverting.

Kyronix also has stated that nothing has changed on Test Center since the original code was brought live, they will post when things actually change.

Last edited:

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Have many cold drakes and 20+ elemental drakes, none of which have been affected.
Checked multiple guildies, no one has had any pets affected. Banes, dreads, mares, high end, none affected.

Only pet I have seen affected on test center is the legacy dragon, which had some revert issues before patch 99 and previously exploited pets. Since the original pet exploit of last summer a lot of pets unfortunately have changed hands, and what I'm going to guess is some of the previously exploited pets that made it through the cracks before are reverting.
This has been my experience as well. I have tons of Elemental Drakes of all shapes and sizes. They were some of the first pets I made after the pet taming patch went in, and I still make them today with various specs. I have some with 1200-1500 mana (before realizing going that high is basically a waste) and 800+ hits. Some with Full 120's. Some with Chiv. etc. Not a single one of those pets have reverted on TC1.

I also had some untrained Banes and Dreads in my stable, that I trained on TC1 several different ways. Full 120s on some, expensive magical on others, or high Health/Mana, etc. None of which reverted either.

As @Khaelor mentioned, the only pets I have really had an issue with on TC1 have been Legacy 3-slot Dragons. For whatever reason, the revert code loves to mess with these poor guys.

If people have Cold Drakes, Elemental Drakes, Banes, Nightmares, and Dreads that are reverting on TC1, I'd be very interested in seeing their pre-revert lore pages, because something is clearly not right with those pets.

Last edited:

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If you will check your Stygian Drakes guys.... those seems to be the problems childs.. Remember when some months ago when Khaelor made his pre pub white wrym and a good mount of points he left on the pet to use later poofed.. It seems this is happening to other pets on test.. if ya have a key pets and you sand bagged extra points please check and see if the points are still on the copy... also.. on day one of the reverts.. I talked to mighty M about 2 slot reps lvled normally on the system reverting..she said she would talk to K and the next day when I copyed this rep it didn't revert.. often devs will not post small changes until there is more to report... but just like the nerfs/balances that went on for months.. not everything will be admitted to openly(at least not until those changes have been decided to make the final cut, and they can collect a detail list of said changes to post) My typing sucks on good days.. health wise this has not been a good one for me.. if you guys have any 2 slot born pets(mares naj etc), normal cus, hiryus, 2 slot reps.. or anything you took to 5/5 but stil have points on please let us know if they lost the lef tover points on test. =^-^=

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you will check your Stygian Drakes guys.... those seems to be the problems childs.. Remember when some months ago when Khaelor made his pre pub white wrym and a good mount of points he left on the pet to use later poofed.. It seems this is happening to other pets on test.. if ya have a key pets and you sand bagged extra points please check and see if the points are still on the copy... also.. on day one of the reverts.. I talked to mighty M about 2 slot reps lvled normally on the system reverting..she said she would talk to K and the next day when I copyed this rep it didn't revert.. often devs will not post small changes until there is more to report... but just like the nerfs/balances that went on for months.. not everything will be admitted to openly(at least not until those changes have been decided to make the final cut, and they can collect a detail list of said changes to post) My typing sucks on good days.. health wise this has not been a good one for me.. if you guys have any 2 slot born pets(mares naj etc), normal cus, hiryus, 2 slot reps.. or anything you took to 5/5 but stil have points on please let us know if they lost the lef tover points on test. =^-^=
1. It was a legacy dragon, not white wyrm. Never had a problem with legacy white wyrms ever.

2. we copied over reptalons to tc and none had problems, did see a known exploiter from Atlantic have his revert on tc though.

3. Kyronix was asked specifically the other night about changes to the revert code and testing animals, he said there were no changes made and it will be posted when there is. He also said in conversations I had with him on TC he does not handle anything regarding the pet revert code. Our testing thus far has confirmed his statement to be true regarding any current tweaks since it was originally pushed out to tc.

If you are having different results, perhaps it would help the community for you to post screen shots of the affected animals as they are on live servers along with screenshots of remaining points being lost.
That would allow us to compare with our animals and also test and see if we come up with similar results. None of the 100's animals our guild copies over and check daily have reverted/lost points, with the exception of legacy dragons, so the community really needs to see the pets to know what to look out for, check or test.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have just copied and verified my Atlantic tamer wannabee to TC1.

My only remaining legacy dragon (bonded pre-publish 97 @ 27th january 2014 (!)) kept all stats and all the training achievements but it lost the pet training progress and the 385 remaining points, that are still on it on the Atlantic original!

ALL (!) the other pets of this character copy - fifteen (15) - retained their respective pet training progress. Among them a platinum drake, some lesser hiryus, beetles and cu sidhes.

-> pet list of the character on Atlantic - minus the shown legacy dragon (!)
ATL_Regin_all_pets_listed_01.jpg

-> legacy dragon on Atlantic
ATL_legacy_dragon_YD_01.jpg

-> remaining points of the above shown pet 'Ypsilon Draconis' on Atlantic (!)
ATL_legacy_dragon_PR_YD_02.jpg

--> copy of Ypsilon Draconis on TC1 - LOST the remaining available training points (385) of the pet training progress (!) but retained the rest of the stats and achievements ....
TC1_legacy_dragon_YD_01.jpg

[EDIT]I would really hate to see this beast crippled in such a way :rolleyes:[/EDIT]

Last edited: