• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

@Mesana @kyronics : Our Wish List for 2019..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make the "High" guys in Citadel always have the key as loot because your random number generator is frustrating.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The jeweler sells several different communication crystals.
They are not all the same.
Give them different labels.
Sheesh.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I just wish there was an option in settings for pets to show words of power so we can more easily tell what they're casting. Wild stygian drakes do it, why not tamed ? Posted by @SouthPaw in Tamers forum.

Great idea ! Put a option "Show pet words of power ON or OFF" toggle. Will help see what they are casting easier and how often. Should not be too hard to code.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allow characters to instantly log out in their homes or at an inn. You're half a world away from that combat you just escaped from.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Have a mouseover of a tree tell what kind of wood it's going to give, because you would think that a grandmaster lumberjack would know before he chops into it.

Have wood type be persistent because, you know, really, a tree that gives oak wood today doesn't give ash wood tomorrow.
Ummmm, nope. Unless you do the same with ore ... and I think it will snow in H*ll first. As for persistent, absolutely not. Wood was made random (along with ore) to put a kink in scripters who snagged all the best ores/woods by recalling direct to the vein/tree.

I am firmly against removing that randomization - and I have an LJ and a miner.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ummmm, nope. Unless you do the same with ore ... and I think it will snow in H*ll first. As for persistent, absolutely not. Wood was made random (along with ore) to put a kink in scripters who snagged all the best ores/woods by recalling direct to the vein/tree.

I am firmly against removing that randomization - and I have an LJ and a miner.
You might be the only one. As is scripters have a bigger advantage than before

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Allow characters to instantly log out in their homes or at an inn. You're half a world away from that combat you just escaped from.
As long as you are in Trammel and haven't been fighting another player you should be able to log out at any safe log out location.... That crap should only apply to PvP in Fel. Period .... same with that lack of cohesion crap.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Off topic: there's a bug in which changing from one character to another within my own home, and without any combat from either, sometimes does not allow insta-log-out.

On topic: @Bleak please fix.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If Gargs are in fly mode, I have difficulties to exactly define my position in relation to other objects, eg. corpses I like to loot. Plz implement some sort of position indication on the ground to that tile I am hovering above. Suggestion is a shadow.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If Gargs are in fly mode, I have difficulties to exactly define my position in relation to other objects, eg. corpses I like to loot. Plz implement some sort of position indication on the ground to that tile I am hovering above. Suggestion is a shadow.
or even a small X to mark the spot lol. I agree

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Allow appropriate colored dyes to be used on
hiryu, lesser hiryu, cu sidhe, wild tiger
because the spawn rate of the good-looking ones is way too low and the random number generator is not my friend.

Beating dead horse: I want a choice. I do not have a huge gambling problem.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Allow appropriate colored dyes to be used on
hiryu, lesser hiryu, cu sidhe, wild tiger
because the spawn rate of the good-looking ones is way too low and the random number generator is not my friend.

Beating dead horse: I want a choice. I do not have a huge gambling problem.
That would kill all value in rare colored pets, and the challenge of getting that Black Cu, and the Blaze Cu, the Strong Gree and Strong Pink Hiryu..Answer can only be NO!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the flying snakes, a bug introduced a few years ago.

Bring back tameable silver serpents -- the little ones.

Bring back "fur" as animal loot. Give us a reason to do bunny bashing.

Grace of Minoc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have a way to switch magics, one time only, to pets already built. Quest would be great!

"This creature did not take well to Discordance, thus it can train on (insert magic here)"

Not asking for the World here, just a chance to switch magics on a pet since we don't know
what a pet can do and if it is conducive to the build until it is fully skilled.

Since we can't set skill on test center for a pet, I think
this is a good idea and hurts no one. We already bought the overpriced powerscrolls that
us Trammies (read long term older players who care not to pvp) for the pet are held hostage too.

Let us please switch a magic at the very least. Once. Thank YOU.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix the artwork for "delicate scales" because not everyone is a punster, and I suspect that the pun does not make sense in other languages anyway.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A set of talon armor for gargoyles that has the same damage absorbing properties as swamp dragon armor has for humans and elves

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't know if this will work or not but I have read it on stratics that it would break scripters.

But how about a daily or frequent updates/patches to break whatever it is on script things.

My guess is this will also dork up UOAssist but I hope not.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*The pet's battle experience has slightly increased*

No it hasn't. Going from 100.00 completed to 100.00 completed is not an increase.
Stop showing that message unless it is relevant.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*The pet's battle experience has slightly increased*

No it hasn't. Going from 100.00 completed to 100.00 completed is not an increase.
Stop showing that message unless it is relevant.
Push the red diamond and it will stop. :grin:

SteedaFLA

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Here's another thing I would like.. Transferring some of your skill to a soulstone instead of the all of the skill points? I might have missed something, but I dont think soulstones have that functionality.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uncurse all existing "Cloak of Corruption" because we like to keep our nice things forever (well, most of us; the not-wanting-stuff people moved to Siege)
Make an alternate path to getting "Cloak of Corruption" because "I'm sorry, you had to be there when those were available so sux to be you now" isn't good game design
Introduce a positive karma equivalent to the "Cloak of Corruption" -- and an alternate path to getting that too

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Soulstone mannequin. You know, trade ALL your skills with all of those on the mannequin all in one go. LOL. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bring back the functionality of "Trammel Moonstone" and "Felucca Moonstone" AND bring them back as loot items for overland "intelligent races" such as orcs, ettins, trolls, ogres.
... and make them change color again.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ability to use interior decorator to "turn" weapons that have two different facing graphics

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An item from the ingame store that allows you to change your pets training results, abilities or magical properties and stats after having finished training. Many of us messed up good pets due to a lack of experience. Would be lovely to fix these. I wouls pay 20 bucks!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make small blackrock pieces stackable*. Do the same for fire ant goo, slug slime, fish food, tasty treats.

*So, they are stackable but there are 20-odd different kinds of them and therefore 20-odd stacks? Yeah. Let's have one or two kinds and one or two stacks.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make small blackrock pieces stackable*. Do the same for fire ant goo, slug slime, fish food, tasty treats.

*So, they are stackable but there are 20-odd different kinds of them and therefore 20-odd stacks? Yeah. Let's have one or two kinds and one or two stacks.
they actually are stackable by each graphic, but they use the same graphic as jewels so there are 9 different ones. the need is for them to only use one graphic.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bring back the functionality of "Trammel Moonstone" and "Felucca Moonstone" AND bring them back as loot items for overland "intelligent races" such as orcs, ettins, trolls, ogres.
... and make them change color again.
This. I would love to see this. I understand why they were deactivated...and as usual it was easier to just kill them than to fix them. Seems that's been the way around here for a long time.

And this is just us talking, I suspect, does the team even open up a stratics page anymore?

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please review the "veteran rewards" length of time, because "You can't get those for another decade, sux to be you now" isn't good game design

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please review the "veteran rewards" length of time, because "You can't get those for another decade, sux to be you now" isn't good game design
I thought they said a few years ago there weren't going to be anymore new rewards past the 15th year?

At least the 20th year reward is just a mount.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't cut the stats for tameables when tamed. It's a real fiction breaker that that critter you thought would have 398 health points suddenly has only 199. WTP (What The Pancake).
Ditto for skills.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Resume spawning tameables with "legacy stats" because "You can't get those any more, you had to be there, sux to be you now" isn't good game design

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't cut the stats for tameables when tamed. It's a real fiction breaker that that critter you thought would have 398 health points suddenly has only 199. WTP (What The Pancake).
Ditto for skills.
Ya 1200 HP 1200 strength Cus!

Maybe you are not aware of how many tameables lose stats.

Lets just be able to train paragons.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya 1200 HP 1200 strength Cus!
No. I want them to spawn with Animal Lore showing their tamed stats. I was taken by surprise that this ossein ram with mediocre stats to begin with then had them halved. It went from "mediocre" to "I wasted a trip down Deceit for this?"

The whole "losing stats" thing is a fiction breaker. Let's have fewer fiction breakers.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Some one else mentioned . it also :
Make the Animal Lore Gump show REMAINING TRAINING POINTS! That will save us from buying a pet and then get disappointed. Should have been there long ago, cause Devs knew that trained pets would be traded back and forth!

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

All new Black Rock stacks into 4 stacks. Just toss old stuff and go mining again

Status
Not open for further replies.