• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Make ilshnear felucca ruleset

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you kidding me a lot of people came back because of Tram get your facts straight EA was getting ready to close UO because people were tired of the BS and told OSI to fix it and they did. You guys live in such a dream world it is almost funny if it wasn't so sad, talk about being in denial. And please be my guest and report me.

I don't need to report you, I think people are beginning to see through you.
I'm not sure I've ever reported anyone by the way, I usually try and deal with things myself.

You troll so much, and your points have so little logic or fact, you are becoming known for being pointless.

People came back to UO because of Trammel?
Give me facts - how many people?
Were there other factors? Such as the broadband explosion around the world, cheaper internet connections, improvements in pc gaming technology that made it easier to play and got rid of lag, mass availability and accessibility to UO at exactly the time Trammel came out?
How much did each factor influence things? I will sit here and say I don't know the answer, but you seem to know for certainty, and have been peddling a myth for a decade.
Give me facts and figures please.

Was "EA was getting ready to close UO because people were tired of the BS and told OSI to fix it and they did" ?
Is this true?
I cannot prove this either way.
Is this another made-up narrative in your head, and pure conjecture that you have been spinning to your disciples for the last 10 years?

I try to add logic and facts into my arguments - I give comparisons, analogies, I can provide videos, I walk the walk, I give my own personal playing experience.
As an example of a game that stuck to the "Feluccan" playstyle - I put forward Eve Online.
With that game example - I prove it was done, and can still be done.
The world didn't collapse and fall for them, like you keep telling us it would.

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have suggested 2 things which both fit into your economics theory, you've just chosen not to see that part of the economics cycle.

You may be correct in a way- it may be about supply.

Regarding supply - you have 3 options when it comes to powerscrolls;

a. There is a low drop rate, and the supply is restricted there.
b. People are not even putting the effort in to meet the supply.
c. Bad bad people are out there actively preventing the supply, sucking it all up, creating a monopoly, a stranglehold on the market, living like crime-lords and making billions.

As someone who lives in Felucca, and does this every single day and plays with an entire largescale alliance - I can tell you option A and option B are far more close to the truth, than option C, which you have decided to go for.

If you believe it is option C - tell me who these people are?
Option A does not work because the rate is the same as before the publish. The drop rate itself does not prevent additional people from farming which means it is not the restricting factor. BTW, if it was, the PvPers' fears that introducing scrolls to Trammel would drop the prices would be moot, would not they?
Option B does not work because such conspiracies never happen in the real world. When there is money to be made (such as from a huge increase in scroll prices) you will always see a few brave souls start doing it shortly followed by an avalanche of everyone and their mother. This is assuming there are no other impediments.

As to your last question - I don't know who they are. I do know we have PKs show up regardless of how remote the altar, and we occasionally detect their scouts. Who they are is irrelevant, because this is anecdotal evidence that can be countered by someone saying they are farming for days without interruptions. Pricing dynamics, however is something that is easily checked. It also has the benefit of showing what is going in the game as whole.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As to your last question - I don't know who they are. I do know we have PKs show up regardless of how remote the altar, and we occasionally detect their scouts. Who they are is irrelevant, because this is anecdotal evidence that can be countered by someone saying they are farming for days without interruptions. Pricing dynamics, however is something that is easily checked. It also has the benefit of showing what is going in the game as whole.
Pricing Dynamics, it is not easily checked.

There is no open market or economy in UO, aside from Vendor Seach, where most stuff is not placed these days.

You have a general chat market, you have RMT sites, you have vendor search, and you have mates rates.

It's all done by guesswork, closed information.

I gave away a +5 valiant scroll 2 days ago, 2 weeks ago, I sold a 20 mage scroll for 1m, because I felt the guy should pay something, I've given away barrel-loads of +25 stats.
I rarely sell a scroll for over 5m, is this all taken into account in your pricing dynamics, or are you shopping in the wrong places, or know the wrong players?
So based on your incorrect pricing dynamics, you can draw huge game-wide conclusions?

How come every EM drop that happens, is touted for 250m, who set this?
How are rares priced? How many rares are there even, after most of them have been duped a few billion times.
There is no market knowledge of supply for most things in UO.
There are no pricing dynamics in UO, it's all made up by a few unscrupulous Traders who set themselves up as experts, and you've fallen for it again.
Perhaps you should look at their actions, and not the PvPers?
Perhaps you should look at the faulty market conditions, I can assure you they are far more to blame.

I do think they could improve the whole UO Economy by giving Vendors and Magincia Vendors a huge boost.
  • Scrap the top limits.
  • Reduce/improve their fee structure, allow honest player vendors more chance to compete.
Bring Trading back into the game.
Honest Traders have been hit just as much as other playstyles by being ignored, or oppressed by the game rules. Bring it back in, make it more visible and transparent.

Only then, can you quote Pricing Dynamics at me.

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pricing Dynamics, it is not easily checked.

There is no open market or economy in UO, aside from Vendor Seach, where most stuff is not placed these days.

You have a general chat market, you have RMT sites, you have vendor search, and you have mates rates.

It's all done by guesswork, closed information.

I gave away a +5 valiant scroll 2 days ago, 2 weeks ago, I sold a 20 mage scroll for 1m, because I felt the guy should pay something, I've given away barrel-loads of +25 stats.
I rarely sell a scroll for over 5m, is this all taken into account in your pricing dynamics, or are you shopping in the wrong places, or know the wrong players?
So based on your incorrect pricing dynamics, you can draw huge game-wide conclusions?

How come every EM drop that happens, is touted for 250m, who set this?
How are rares priced? How many rares are there even, after most of them have been duped a few billion times.
There is no market knowledge of supply for most things in UO.
There are no pricing dynamics in UO, it's all made up by a few unscrupulous Traders who set themselves up as experts, and you've fallen for it again.
Perhaps you should look at their actions, and not the PvPers?
Perhaps you should look at the faulty market conditions, I can assure you they are far more to blame.
We now have vendor search, so the prices are easily checked.
I am glad you asked about EM drop prices. You know why they go for 250M? Because there is restricted supply. You only get a few of a specific type and there is no way to get more. With power scrolls the prices are lower, because while there is also restricted supply, those that have access to the spawns continue to farm them.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We now have vendor search, so the prices are easily checked.
I am glad you asked about EM drop prices. You know why they go for 250M? Because there is restricted supply. You only get a few of a specific type and there is no way to get more. With power scrolls the prices are lower, because while there is also restricted supply, those that have access to the spawns continue to farm them.
Vendor search is fatally flawed and currently only used to 50% capacity at best.
There are many items that don't appear on it anymore.
I believe many players would like to run a Vendor playstyle, are not doing so, because they are put off by a prohibitive pricing structure, and current economic environment.

Is there a restricted supply?
You have no idea how many there are (sometimes an EM gives an indication), and by the time they've all been duped, you have even less idea.
Even with those EM Drops, the same item can range from 100m, to 300m depending on buyer and seller - that shows how accurate your pricing dynamics are.
I myself gave one away for 50m couple of weeks ago. I was more interested in getting Item Bless Deeds over to Europa.

Edit - went away, thought about it, came back;
I would suggest the current trading environment is more to blame than your theory of PvPers.
I know lots of people are getting scrolls, but not selling or trading them, because they feel they don't have an avenue anymore. They are not natural traders, and don't feel comfortable going into general chat, so they just sit on them and stock up, so there could be a bottleneck here just as much as anything else.

Last edited:

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Vendor search is fatally flawed and currently only used to 50% capacity at best.
There are many items that don't appear on it anymore.
I believe many players would like to run a Vendor playstyle, are not doing so, because they are put off by a prohibitive pricing structure, and current economic environment.
Are you saying that scrolls are trading at pre-publish prices outside of the vendor search? If not, this observation is irrelevant. Vendor search may not encompass all of the market, but it's prices are reflective of the market as a whole.

Is there a restricted supply?
You have no idea how many there are (sometimes an EM gives an indication), and by the time they've all been duped, you have even less idea.
Even with those EM Drops, the same item can range from 100m, to 300m depending on buyer and seller - that shows how accurate your pricing dynamics are.
I myself gave one away for 50m couple of weeks ago. I was more interested in getting Item Bless Deeds over to Europa.
Prices can fluctuate widely on items that just few of a kind and available for limited time (EM items). It is not the same with powerscrolls which were sold for years and continue to be sold. Or, again, are you trying to claim that there was no price increase after the publish?

Edit - went away, thought about it, came back;
I would suggest the current trading environment is more to blame than your theory of PvPers.
I know lots of people are getting scrolls, but not selling or trading them, because they feel they don't have an avenue anymore. They are not natural traders, and don't feel comfortable going into general chat, so they just sit on them and stock up, so there could be a bottleneck here just as much as anything else.
While I agree that the trading environment is in bad need of reform, it does not restrict the entry of new sellers into the market. With the sharp increase in prices you would see increased sales provided the supply of scrolls were there.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fact- I stayed because they created Tram and then proceeded to pay for 5 accounts for the entire time.
I quit when AOS came along, on top of Trammel for 8 years - the same as so many players, it was too much.
I only run 1 account when I could be running 20, and bringing all my mates in, instead of going to play their games the whole time because I need PvP and more challenge.
(Currently being decimated by my eldest in War Robots). :D
Half fact, half exaggeration. ;)

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
railshot said;,

Are you saying that scrolls are trading at pre-publish prices outside of the vendor search? If not, this observation is irrelevant. Vendor search may not encompass all of the market, but it's prices are reflective of the market as a whole.

You don't even find certain scrolls on VS anymore.
Some are trading less, some are trading more.
(Actually I'm not sure the prices on VS are reflective, because players are having to whack on a huge fee to make up for the vendor fee's that are eating up all their profits - you can almost half VS prices, to get a realistic price).

Prices can fluctuate widely on items that just few of a kind and available for limited time (EM items). It is not the same with powerscrolls which were sold for years and continue to be sold. Or, again, are you trying to claim that there was no price increase after the publish?

There were price increases on some, and there were decreases on others.
Mage and Resist used to be huge, now they are nothing, now it is Wrestle and Tactics - only 2 odd scrolls out of 50+ are in huge demand by the way, it's always been like this, depending on what template is flavour of the month, just you've never noticed it before as it didn't affect tamers.
Many powerscrolls are almost worthless and always have been. You can pick up quite a few 120's for 200k, some you can't even sell.
Prices changed depending on scroll, and even the 2 that went through the roof, are coming down again as we slowly supply everyone again.
But none of that was down to evil PvPers.
It was down to the economy, traders, RMT sites, and changes in templates, and Trammies being too lazy to get off their backsides and help themselves.

While I agree that the trading environment is in bad need of reform, it does not restrict the entry of new sellers into the market. With the sharp increase in prices you would see increased sales provided the supply of scrolls were there.

I know for fact it has restricted new entries.
I know players who just don't have an outlet, they don't feel the current Vendor Search is worthwhile to take part in, and I've already stated they don't like being in general chat, and taking part in the whole trading process that goes on there.
So they just sit on scrolls, and carry on playing the game.

Anecdote - 5 minutes ago, I caught a Sampire and his protector soloing a spawn.
I watched/let him complete Rikky - Iet him keep the scrolls, he didn't get much he says.
He dropped a lvl 3 Ninja primer, because it is so worthless, which I did manage to find a home for, good result all round, but shows how worthless much of it is. And this is even now, in Felucca, imagine how much Trammel would ruin this system completely. Most guilds/players are dropping everything up to lvl 110's on the floor - I do pick them up, because I like binding stuff.
But then I'm the one who loots gold, and has no time management skills. :)

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fact- I stayed because they created Tram and then proceeded to pay for 5 accounts for the entire time.
This is exactly what is wrong with trammel creation. You say you opened 5 accounts when trammel came out, which means you were taking advantage of farming stuff in the no kill zone with absolutely no worry. Therefore anyone that did this like you did nothing but flood the market with the items and ruin the economy of the game. And you guys call us pvpers greedy, such hypocrisy. LOL

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is exactly what is wrong with trammel creation. You say you opened 5 accounts when trammel came out, which means you were taking advantage of farming stuff in the no kill zone with absolutely no worry. Therefore anyone that did this like you did nothing but flood the market with the items and ruin the economy of the game. And you guys call us pvpers greedy, such hypocrisy. LOL
Nice Try I do all my farming in fel. Fel where there is double resources and instant re-spawning...derp derp derp and ta da! still empty;)

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You don't even find certain scrolls on VS anymore.
Some are trading less, some are trading more.
(Actually I'm not sure the prices on VS are reflective, because players are having to whack on a huge fee to make up for the vendor fee's that are eating up all their profits - you can almost half VS prices, to get a realistic price).
So again, there is a place somewhere where I can buy wrestling for under 1M? I am pretty sure wherever you look, the price will be significantly higher than pre-publish

There were price increases on some, and there were decreases on others.
Mage and Resist used to be huge, now they are nothing, now it is Wrestle and Tactics - only 2 odd scrolls out of 50+ are in huge demand by the way, it's always been like this, depending on what template is flavour of the month, just you've never noticed it before as it didn't affect tamers.
Many powerscrolls are almost worthless and always have been. You can pick up quite a few 120's for 200k, some you can't even sell.
Prices changed depending on scroll, and even the 2 that went through the roof, are coming down again as we slowly supply everyone again.
But none of that was down to evil PvPers.
Every single scroll that pets use went up significantly in price, with the exception of a few that were already sky high due to PvPer demand.
Trammies being too lazy to get off their backsides and help themselves.
That would be a pretty neat trick to create such a conspiracy where the spawns are there for the taking, scrolls sell for tens of millions of gold, and all, ALL of the Trammies are so lazy and scared, that they just don't take advantage of it. I am sorry, real world does not work like that.

I know for fact it has restricted new entries.
I know players who just don't have an outlet, they don't feel the current Vendor Search is worthwhile to take part in, and I've already stated they don't like being in general chat, and taking part in the whole trading process that goes on there.
So they just sit on scrolls, and carry on playing the game.
Anecdote - 5 minutes ago, I caught a Sampire and his protector soloing a spawn.
I watched/let him complete Rikky - Iet him keep the scrolls, he didn't get much he says.
He dropped a lvl 3 Ninja primer, because it is so worthless, which I did manage to find a home for, good result all round, but shows how worthless much of it is. And this is even now, in Felucca, imagine how much Trammel would ruin this system completely. Most guilds/players are dropping everything up to lvl 110's on the floor - I do pick them up, because I like binding stuff.
But then I'm the one who loots gold, and has no time management skills. :)
That, like you said yourself, is anecdotal evidence. I can site my own to counter yours and it will not take us anywhere. One or two cases that you or I observed cannot trump the overall status of the market as evidenced by the prices.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Every single scroll that pets use went up significantly in price, with the exception of a few that were already sky high due to PvPer demand.
What were the expensive scrolls? Magery, Resist, Tactics, maybe Eval? Resist has gone up, Magery's stayed the same. Tactics was in the 10-20m range before the revamp, now it's 40 at a minimum. I don't remember the exact price on Eval prior to the pet revamp. I believe Taming & Lore have gone up too, but that's to be expected when everyone starts making tamers.

Nice Try I do all my farming in fel. Fel where there is double resources and instant re-spawning...derp derp derp and ta da! still empty;)
Fel doesn't have instant respawning anymore. I would know. Not sure when they got rid of it, but they did.

That, like you said yourself, is anecdotal evidence. I can site my own to counter yours and it will not take us anywhere. One or two cases that you or I observed cannot trump the overall status of the market as evidenced by the prices.
1 or 2 cases? That's your defense? Multiple people are doing it. I've had over a dozen uncontested spawns this week alone. @North_LS has done a few t2a and even did a Despise this morning, and I'm fairly certain he's not a pvp'er.

The "overall status of the market as evidenced by the prices" only exists in your head. The pvp'ers aren't the reason why - if we were, even the cheapest scrolls like Throwing would have gone up massively. But they go for 190k-250k or so.

Last edited:

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Listen railshot, you have no idea what your talking about, please stop trolling this thread. You don't have any facts or real information other then to just call fel players monopolists. The only difference between pre taming publish and post taming publish is you people "WANT" more scrolls, you don't need them. There isn't that many people who really farm them because its 16 yr old content that was basically dead until taming patch. There is only a few who really do them now and its still boring as hell. If cant go get them yourself or buy them then just stop complaining about it. Only reason you don't have what you "WANT" is your own fault, it has nothing to do with economies or conspiracy theories about felucca. Get a grip already.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Listen railshot, you have no idea what your talking about, please stop trolling this thread. You don't have any facts or real information other then to just call fel players monopolists. The only difference between pre taming publish and post taming publish is you people "WANT" more scrolls, you don't need them. There isn't that many people who really farm them because its 16 yr old content that was basically dead until taming patch. There is only a few who really do them now and its still boring as hell. If cant go get them yourself or buy them then just stop complaining about it. Only reason you don't have what you "WANT" is your own fault, it has nothing to do with economies or conspiracy theories about felucca. Get a grip already.
LOL, My facts are the price data, easily checked. Your "facts" are personal stories that nobody but you believes. The reason people don't farm scrolls is because it's 16 year old content?! Really? This is the nonsense you are going to go with?

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1 or 2 cases? That's your defense? Multiple people are doing it. I've had over a dozen uncontested spawns this week alone. @North_LS has done a few t2a and even did a Despise this morning, and I'm fairly certain he's not a pvp'er.
More unverifiable anecdotes that do not necessarily reflect the state of things as a whole even if true.

The "overall status of the market as evidenced by the prices" only exists in your head.
In my head and on vendor search. We can check that, unlike most of your claims.

The pvp'ers aren't the reason why - if we were, even the cheapest scrolls like Throwing would have gone up massively. But they go for 190k-250k or so.
You are again demonstrating lack of understanding of basic economics. Throwing had no reason to go up because the demand for it never increased - can't use it on pets.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are again demonstrating lack of understanding of basic economics. Throwing had no reason to go up because the demand for it never increased - can't use it on pets.
I'm aware of this. You really need to stop talking. Repeating myself once again:

The "overall status of the market as evidenced by the prices" only exists in your head. The pvp'ers aren't the reason why - if we were, even the cheapest scrolls like Throwing would have gone up massively. But they go for 190k-250k or so.
If the increase in scroll prices was actually because of the pvp'ers (it isn't), the price for EVERY scroll would have gone up. But they didn't - some stayed the same, some went up, and I'd guess a few even went down.

More unverifiable anecdotes that do not necessarily reflect the state of things as a whole even if true.
Really? That's your defense? It was with a group of guildmates, 5 or 6 of us doing them. But I guess we're all making it up.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Option A does not work because the rate is the same as before the publish. The drop rate itself does not prevent additional people from farming which means it is not the restricting factor. BTW, if it was, the PvPers' fears that introducing scrolls to Trammel would drop the prices would be moot, would not they?
Option B does not work because such conspiracies never happen in the real world. When there is money to be made (such as from a huge increase in scroll prices) you will always see a few brave souls start doing it shortly followed by an avalanche of everyone and their mother. This is assuming there are no other impediments.

You're making your argument based on the pricing of 3 or 4 scrolls (that anyone can farm) and then trying to apply it as a whole.

It's no longer anecdotal when you provide a screenshot of non PVPers completing a spawn with the dead barracoon in the picture.

TB Cookie [W]

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what would happen to PS prices on Atl if they made PS shard bound....

I don't think anyone can predict that...
It would be some sort of huge implosion, but I wouldn't like to predict the train of events.

I know a lot of players want this, but I actually don't think it would help.
The current model, whilst it has it's flaws, does give powerscrolls accessibility to a wider market - I don't see how restricting this can help - it will just kill off another market.
But I'll put my hands up, and say, I cannot model in my head how it would go - it could of course all work out for the best.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're making your argument based on the pricing of 3 or 4 scrolls (that anyone can farm) and then trying to apply it as a whole.

It's no longer anecdotal when you provide a screenshot of non PVPers completing a spawn with the dead barracoon in the picture.
It would still represent an isolated incident and not the whole picture. Just because some PvMers are occasionally able to complete a spawn, does not mean it happens on a wide enough scale as to compensate for increased demand - as evidenced by the prices.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm aware of this. You really need to stop talking.
Sorry, I can't help it when I see nonsense posted.

Repeating myself once again:
If the increase in scroll prices was actually because of the pvp'ers (it isn't), the price for EVERY scroll would have gone up. But they didn't - some stayed the same, some went up, and I'd guess a few even went down.
Repeating it does not help. It just continues to demonstrate your lack of understanding of basic economics. No, the price for every scroll would not go up. The increased demand drove the initial price hike. PvPers are to blame for the prices never going down again, because supply could not catch up with demand. Nobody wanted Throwing before the publish, and nobody wanted it after. Since the demand never increased, there was no reason for prices for Throwing to go up.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Repeating it does not help. It just continues to demonstrate your lack of understanding of basic economics. No, the price for every scroll would not go up. The increased demand drove the initial price hike. PvPers are to blame for the prices never going down again, because supply could not catch up with demand. Nobody wanted Throwing before the publish, and nobody wanted it after. Since the demand never increased, there was no reason for prices for Throwing to go up.
You keep saying it's because of the pvp'ers, when there's groups of pvp'ers on Atl that don't even GO to spawns, and others, like myself, couldn't be bothered to farm them, because we aren't interested. You know what we are interested in? The fight. That's why Despise is so common, why Harrowers are frequently popped on Atl, and why people run Fel Oaks.

The real reasons scroll prices have gone up:
1) Tamers. This has been the main reason for the increased demand since the pet revamp a year ago. With the lack of volume of spawns done on the part of the pvp'ers, the prices went up because people wanted the scrolls, but wouldn't go get them for themselves.
2) Endless Journey accounts. The people that came back on existing accounts wouldn't need them, obviously, but people who made new accounts, or those who never got 120's (let's say because they quit back when WoW launched, and never had the opportunity to get any prior to that), would want them.

It's people like you, who think the pvp'ers are out to get you, that don't do spawns and get scrolls for yourself, when you are more than capable of doing so. I can tell you right now that most of us don't care if the "Trammies" do spawns...and I'm not the only one who's outright said this. We will let people do spawns or even help them, protect, etc. If we don't, there's a reason...and it's usually because we know the people doing it are pvp'ers on alts, which means a fight's going to happen. The other reason: the people you get raided by are *******s. Let me ask you this: did you ever think it odd that the pvp'ers all more or less know everyone's characters if it's another pvp'er? That was the case years ago and it's even more true now, due to the lower playerbase.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry, I can't help it when I see nonsense posted.

It just continues to demonstrate your lack of understanding of basic economics. No, the price for every scroll would not go up. The increased demand drove the initial price hike. PvPers are to blame for the prices never going down again, because supply could not catch up with demand. Nobody wanted Throwing before the publish, and nobody wanted it after. Since the demand never increased, there was no reason for prices for Throwing to go up.
"Pvpers are to blame for the prices never going down..." Haha, obviously you didn't look any further then Powerscrolls... leave it to these <insert insult> to jump to incorrect conclusions.... *sigh* as usual...

If that were true...
Enchantress' Cameo would be cheaper today than they were last year.
Slithers would be cheaper today than they were several years ago.
Scholar's Halo, is still going up... are you seeing the pattern yet?
... none of that would be true either.

Obviously, Pvpers can't possibly be responsible for the prices never going down.... Pvpers sell their scrolls too btw, herp-derp...

It just goes to show you how full of pewp you guys are. :D stratics is too ez.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If that were true...
Enchantress' Cameo would be cheaper today than they were last year.
Slithers would be cheaper today than they were several years ago.
Scholar's Halo, is still going up... are you seeing the pattern yet?
... none of that would be true either.
If what exactly were true? I don't see why there should be a change in price in items with a stable supply and demand?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If what exactly were true? I don't see why there should be a change in price in items with a stable supply and demand?
the stable supply and demand?

Powerscrolls are expensive for the same reason the other items are... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with them coming from Fel.

The other items keep getting expensive because no ones f***ing farming them you Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. I can't believe it took you so long to figure this out, it has been said by literally everyone posting here... in just about every thread talking about it.

The reason we (Pvpers) do not want powerscrolls to drop in Trammel, is because Fel would have no incentive to go with its content, the content already exists elswhere without the Risk of players raiding.

This is also why, the creators/devolopers at the time, made this mistake.

Most posts like this are predicated on an incorrect notion: That Fel and the Fel lifestyle attracts players. Therefore Ilshenar will thrive with such a change.

If that premise were true, the following list of things also would be true.

Publish 16 never would have happened. Posts from the dev team at the time said that Publish happened because most people had left Felucca for Trammel and there was a need to balance out server loads for a greater degree. If Trammel hadn't been a success, most people never would've left, and Publish 16 never would have happened.
The thing this genius fails to realize, the reason Trammel was a success (over fel) is because it was an exact Copy of Fel with none of the risks.
It was a quick fix, to some at-the-moment issues.... and it's become a much larger problem than it had been anticipated.

The Addition to Powerscrolls dropping in Fel only, is evidence of that.
the small Incentive bonuses following, as well. Double Resources, more recently bonus of 1000 luck. Yew gate hasn't gone anywhere... people still pvp there, we've just been funneled by the f***ing economy to Atlantic & Europa shards.... PVP only works if there are people around after all.

If Trammel had been a completely different facet, with different content, regardless it were "Trammel" rules or not it would have been a true success. except it would have been so, without dividing and eventually removing the playstyles that could ONLY thrive in a fel-based rule system..

Use the rise in population, and give credit solely to Trammel..... Incase you haven't noticed.... EVERY EXPANSION Attracts more people.... It's the draw of New Content.... it doesn't matter where it's at.
what matters is the longevity of that content.... it simply doesn't last as long as in Trammel as it does in Fel.

The guy listed some of the issues such as Server-loads causing Crashing & lag etc... sure they were real issues (lag still is at times), Creating more shards & new facets could fix that (they did both...)... Those things had nothing to do with Fel vs Trammel. Absolutely nothing thus it's completely irrelevant to this conversation.

Griefing, there have been numerous precautions taken over the years to prevent most unwanted griefing. Soon to come, the trade window delay.... Blame Fel! - give us a break.

House Keys, being stolen or taken from your body. This cannot happen anymore, even in fel.... I guess it was because of Trammel? not even close.

There's a big difference between PKs & Pvp, and an even bigger difference between those and Griefing...

Trammies simply don't understand, why? It's the Trammel mentality. simply put.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
It would still represent an isolated incident and not the whole picture. Just because some PvMers are occasionally able to complete a spawn, does not mean it happens on a wide enough scale as to compensate for increased demand - as evidenced by the prices.
It doesn't really matter if it were only one instance, it disproved the argument that you can't farm scrolls because of "PKs". Clearly people are farming scrolls pretty freely.

I do doubt they really spent 4 hours farming scrolls but I don't disbelieve they had chained several champs.

Even if supply is down and demand is up, it's an expected result of the publish but doesn't justify changing anything.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't need to report you, I think people are beginning to see through you.
I'm not sure I've ever reported anyone by the way, I usually try and deal with things myself.

You troll so much, and your points have so little logic or fact, you are becoming known for being pointless.

People came back to UO because of Trammel?
Give me facts - how many people?
Were there other factors? Such as the broadband explosion around the world, cheaper internet connections, improvements in pc gaming technology that made it easier to play and got rid of lag, mass availability and accessibility to UO at exactly the time Trammel came out?
How much did each factor influence things? I will sit here and say I don't know the answer, but you seem to know for certainty, and have been peddling a myth for a decade.
Give me facts and figures please.

Was "EA was getting ready to close UO because people were tired of the BS and told OSI to fix it and they did" ?
Is this true?
I cannot prove this either way.
Is this another made-up narrative in your head, and pure conjecture that you have been spinning to your disciples for the last 10 years?

I try to add logic and facts into my arguments - I give comparisons, analogies, I can provide videos, I walk the walk, I give my own personal playing experience.
As an example of a game that stuck to the "Feluccan" playstyle - I put forward Eve Online.
With that game example - I prove it was done, and can still be done.
The world didn't collapse and fall for them, like you keep telling us it would.
TYVM for more of your long winded proves nothing posts. All content in Tram rule set is open to all UO players and here you are again trying to defend exclusive content that benefit a small group of players. Put in a PvP switch so you can PvP anywhere in UO if you desire but we all know what will happen is that nobody will want to play with you and prove even more that PvP is not the greatest thing there is. Go play SP, oh wait you cant because it is to hard core and there is no ins.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the stable supply and demand?

Powerscrolls are expensive for the same reason the other items are... it has absolutely NOTHING to do with them coming from Fel.

The other items keep getting expensive because no ones f***ing farming them you Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. I can't believe it took you so long to figure this out, it has been said by literally everyone posting here... in just about every thread talking about it.

The reason we (Pvpers) do not want powerscrolls to drop in Trammel, is because Fel would have no incentive to go with its content, the content already exists elswhere without the Risk of players raiding.
Oh, this is comedy gold. You people should really get your pro-Fel arguments straight so that you don't contradict each other. So the scrolls, cameos, and slithers are all expensive for the same reason - people are not farming them? Seriously? So that argument I keep hearing that introducing powerscrolls in Trammel will crash prices was BS? I mean if people are too lazy to farm Shadowguard, why would they farm spawns?

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It doesn't really matter if it were only one instance, it disproved the argument that you can't farm scrolls because of "PKs". Clearly people are farming scrolls pretty freely.
That's pretty much like saying that people can buy bazookas in U.S. freely, because you saw it happen on police video.
Numbers don't lie. And numbers (prices) say that the supply of scrolls is artificially restricted. Everything else is fantasies.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TYVM for more of your long winded proves nothing posts. All content in Tram rule set is open to all UO players and here you are again trying to defend exclusive content that benefit a small group of players. Put in a PvP switch so you can PvP anywhere in UO if you desire but we all know what will happen is that nobody will want to play with you and prove even more that PvP is not the greatest thing there is. Go play SP, oh wait you cant because it is to hard core and there is no ins.
Nobody plays Siege because of the 1 character per account limit. We've established this.

All content in Tram is open to all players? Huh, last I checked, SO WAS EVERYTHING IN FELUCCA. The only difference is that you can die to other players in Fel...when most will leave you alone if they know you're not a pvp'er. Trollo, you made the same damn thread on the UO Forums, and Kyronix said it wasn't going to happen. In fact, let me get it for you again:

Just so I'm understanding correctly - your suggestion is to remove Felucca as a rulset from all shards (except Siege & Mugen). Everyone is then presented with an opt-in for open PvP across all facets?

This is basically how VvV works, We were apprehensive about allowing VvV in Trammel-rulsesets and ultimately decided against it after weighing the pros and cons. Your suggestion presents a similar, if not more expansive, list of concerns that make this type of change very unlikely. I do however appreciate your contribution and furthering of the discussion! That's what forums are for! :)
Powerscrolls are something people like you, Railshot, and Malagast can EASILY farm. But you choose to ***** and moan about the mean pvp'ers and their (non-existent) monopoly on scrolls (which is easily debunked by @OREOGL's screenshot and @North_LS doing various spawns w/out raids)

Oh, this is comedy gold. You people should really get your pro-Fel arguments straight so that you don't contradict each other. So the scrolls, cameos, and slithers are all expensive for the same reason - people are not farming them? Seriously? So that argument I keep hearing that introducing powerscrolls in Trammel will crash prices was BS? I mean if people are too lazy to farm Shadowguard, why would they farm spawns?
Yes, this is EXACTLY how it works. Even when Shadowguard was relatively new, you didn't see a lot of people doing it. How many years ago was that? Around the time I came back to UO, the Slither was selling for 100m. A short time later, they were 175, which is where they've remained. Do you know why that is? The demand hasn't necessarily gone down, but the supply (due to people not farming Medusa) HAS. It's the same for Cameos, Exodus stat scrolls, etc. If people don't farm the content (which is basically the pvp'ers doing it, because the "Trammies" generally don't), the prices don't go down.

But you know what? I'm tired of having the same arguments with you and Frodo. I'm just going to report all of your future posts for trolling and being completely unconstructive.

Last edited:

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
That's pretty much like saying that people can buy bazookas in U.S. freely, because you saw it happen on police video.
Numbers don't lie. And numbers (prices) say that the supply of scrolls is artificially restricted. Everything else is fantasies.
This is a far reach for a comparison, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure I don't even have to explain why these aren't even in the same ball park.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You said, the prices are high because Pvpers hold a monopoly on the powerscrolls, which is not true. Obviously, debunked by anyone with any "fel experience" (not to be confused with "Pvp experience")

It's not about the price of scrolls, It's about taking used content away from Fel......... wait.... what was that?
while you're here... Herp-F***ing-Derp!

I seriously hope you're trolling, I mean, someone couldn't possibly be as <insert insult here> as yourself... Do you agree? Yes / No

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is ok @railshot we know the truth that without forcing people into a fel ruleset that the "PvPers" would not have anybody to play with and they refuse to admit that without "lures" PvP like they want to rename it would be dead that is why they scream so much and are afraid.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But you know what? I'm tired of having the same arguments with you and Frodo. I'm just going to report all of your future posts for trolling and being completely unconstructive.
I am tired of having the same arguments with you as well. I cite verifiable evidence from price data to how free market works, you tell me personal stories and then claim that you debunked me. I am not the one being unconstructive here.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is a far reach for a comparison, don't you think?

I'm pretty sure I don't even have to explain why these aren't even in the same ball park.
You cite one instance where a PvMers were able to do spawn and somehow derive from it that spawns are freely accessible to all players. I give you an example of a person who "knows people" being able to buy a bazooka on the black market and how it does not mean at all that they are freely available to anyone. The analogy is accurate.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You said, the prices are high because Pvpers hold a monopoly on the powerscrolls, which is not true. Obviously, debunked by anyone with any "fel experience" (not to be confused with "Pvp experience")

It's not about the price of scrolls, It's about taking used content away from Fel......... wait.... what was that?
while you're here... Herp-F***ing-Derp!

I seriously hope you're trolling, I mean, someone couldn't possibly be as <insert insult here> as yourself... Do you agree? Yes / No
You bring no evidence or reasoning to support your claims. Instead you resort to insults. And you accuse me of trolling?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You bring no evidence or reasoning to support your claims. Instead you resort to insults. And you accuse me of trolling?
The evidence is surrounding you. (if you play UO)

I'm not accusing you of trolling, I was asking a question. hence the " ? (question mark) & Yes / No"

simply because, if you are trolling, you're good at it.... anything else just supports the opposing argument obviously making you wrong. :D

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All content in Tram rule set is open to all UO players and here you are again trying to defend exclusive content that benefit a small group of players.
Umm all of this content is available to everyone. How many more times does it have to be said??!!!!! Just cause you choose not do it doesn't mean it isn't available to you!!!!!! I have done over 40 spawns in the last four days without one person raiding me!! Why are you trolling this thread about something that completely off topic anyway??? This railshot guy, OMG!!, literally clueless about economics and this game. Did his nose get that big in his avatar from straight up posting false statements or is he just "nevermind". PC police will ban me.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am tired of having the same arguments with you as well. I cite verifiable evidence from price data to how free market works, you tell me personal stories and then claim that you debunked me. I am not the one being unconstructive here.
ok, I'll bite. I said I was just going to report your posts, but just this once, I'll change my mind.

You're NOT being unconstructive? News to me. This thread is about making Ilshenar (which is VERY dead) into a Felucca ruleset facet, in an attempt to revitalize it. While that's not the only thing that'd be required, it'd be a start.

You and Frodo have turned this into a "wah wah wah, we want powerscrolls in Tram" and "make everything in the game consensual pvp" thread (the latter of which I responded to with a Kyronix quote, which Frodo has conveniently ignored. I wonder why.)

Not ONCE have either of you responded to statements like the following:

All content in Tram is open to all players? Huh, last I checked, SO WAS EVERYTHING IN FELUCCA. The only difference is that you can die to other players in Fel...when most will leave you alone if they know you're not a pvp'er. Trollo, you made the same damn thread on the UO Forums, and Kyronix said it wasn't going to happen. In fact, let me get it for you again:
Would you like to know why you're not responding to posts like that? Because you literally can't...well, you can, I suppose, but it comes with the price of making yourself look really bad in the process, because any counterargument you'd come up with would be a ridiculous stretch.

The fact that you and Frodo do not go to Fel at all is quite evident to me, @CovenantX, @Great DC, @TB Cookie [W], @OREOGL, and others. We're in Fel on a regular basis on multiple shards and know what goes on there. You do not, since you refuse to accept the possibility that spawns (done by both pvm'ers AND pvp'ers) can be done without a single person showing up. It's a lot more common than you think. Instead of *****ing about the "evil pvp'ers", why don't you stop complaining and DO SOME DAMN SPAWNS OF YOUR OWN?

The entire "Argument" from both of you has absolutely NOTHING to do with powerscrolls (which you likely still won't farm even IF they get added to Trammel), but everything to do with removing non-consensual pvp (that you do not participate in) from the game. You are so adamantly against the Feluccan population (let's face it, people do more than pvp in Fel...and they always have) getting any new content, when Trammel already gets everything in the game. Another re-posted self-quote, which, coincidentally, was in response to you (which you conveniently ignored, because you couldn't argue against it):

Non-pvp'ers? Trust me, the pvp'ers DO NOT CARE if people don't want to pvp. It's a very vocal minority that wants pvp removed from the game, just so they can have their easy mode powerscrolls. You already have "easy mode" in Trammel proper/Ilshenar/Malas/Tokuno/Ter Mur/Eodon. Why do you want to make the ONLY pvp-oriented portion of the game the same as the rest of it? Do you have ANY idea how much exclusive content Fel has received since the Fel/Tram split?

Here's the list (excluding anything that happened with the now-defunct factions):

1) Powerscrolls. That was added with what, Publish 16? We're coming up on Publish 100.
2) Abyssal Infernal and Primeval Lich.
3) VVV.

What exclusive content has Trammel been given? Off the top of my head, excluding all of the land masses:

1) Exodus
2) Shadowguard
3) Tram Despise
4) Underwater boss
5) Doom
6) The ENTIRE Stygian Abyss dungeon - Medusa, Slasher, Stygian Dragon.
7) The Titan town invasions from a couple months ago.
8) EM Events. You'll occasionally get an event in Fel, but they are very few and far between.
9) Some Tram-ruleset exclusive Champ Spawns and Peerless: Twisted Weald, Bedlam, Interred Grizzle, Labyrinth, Tokuno champ

Are you getting the imbalance in content yet?
All the pvp'ers want is to have new content given to us: Publish 16 was released in 2002. Stygian Abyss was released in 2009, which gave Felucca 2 new Champ Spawns (wow, impressive content addition) that currently do not get done very often. The last "content" we were given was vvv in 2014, which has been pretty much dead since they added it: the only reason people use it now is for flagging purposes - between that and the Trammel town bonuses, it's why there are very few Reds anymore.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, I'll bite. I said I was just going to report your posts, but just this once, I'll change my mind.
Please, Don't do me any favors. If you feel reporting someone because you are losing an argument, report away.

Not ONCE have either of you responded to statements like the following:

Would you like to know why you're not responding to posts like that? Because you literally can't...well, you can, I suppose, but it comes with the price of making yourself look really bad in the process, because any counterargument you'd come up with would be a ridiculous stretch.
Other's have responded to it, and if I have not responded to it directly it's because it's one of the ridiculous things that PvPers say (like "we are not after the scrolls") that should not be dignified with a response. But in this case, I'll make an exception.
The only difference is that you can die to other players in Fel...
Yeah and the only difference between a law abiding citizen and a mass murderer is that one of them kills you. A minor detail, surely.
when most will leave you alone if they know you're not a pvp'er
This one does not stop being funny as you repeat it. DO tell me more about how PvPers dont attack PvMers, and a few thousand PvMers have this absolutely unfounded delusion that they will be attacked in Fel if they attempt to do a spawn there.
You keep saying things that patently and obviously untrue, and somehow act offended when your arguments fail to convince anyone.
I really have little interest in continuing to argue with you, because your best arguments remind me of someone trying to insist that getting drunk daily is healthy because you personally know a number of people who have done it and lived a long life. I'd just wished you stopped claiming that you debunked anything. Time and time again, you have not.

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please, Don't do me any favors. If you feel reporting someone because you are losing an argument, report away.
but I'm not. You are. Over and over.

Other's have responded to it, and if I have not responded to it directly it's because it's one of the ridiculous things that PvPers say (like "we are not after the scrolls") that should not be dignified with a response. But in this case, I'll make an exception.
The post I pulled was from Frodo's "consensual pvp" thread, and nobody responded to it there either. Despite the drivel you put in that post, you STILL can't respond to it, for the reasons I've stated.

Yeah and the only difference between a law abiding citizen and a mass murderer is that one of them kills you. A minor detail, surely.
this is about as relevant as your Bazooka example. Do try to come up with something that's not incredibly asinine.

This one does not stop being funny as you repeat it. DO tell me more about how PvPers dont attack PvMers, and a few thousand PvMers have this absolutely unfounded delusion that they will be attacked in Fel if they attempt to do a spawn there.
You keep saying things that patently and obviously untrue, and somehow act offended when your arguments fail to convince anyone.
I really have little interest in continuing to argue with you, because your best arguments remind me of someone trying to insist that getting drunk daily is healthy because you personally know a number of people who have done it and lived a long life. I'd just wished you stopped claiming that you debunked anything. Time and time again, you have not.
Who's not convinced? You and Frodo? It's not surprising you're not convinced, since you're the forum's resident trolls and refuse to accept that the people who know what they're ****ing talking about (basically everyone in this thread responding to the two of you) are right.

@North_LS isn't a pvp'er. He's gotten multiple spawns off, presumably on LS. One in THE most checked dungeon (Despise.) Cookie and Oreo/Odessey are saying the same, and that they help players with them. Even I have helped people with their spawns. How exactly have you proven me wrong when:

1) Multiple people, one of whom isn't even a pvp'er, have been able to do spawns without getting raided.
2) it's 2018, and the pvp'ers literally DO NOT CARE about fighting over scrolls anymore. If we did, we would have ZERO problems policing EVERY Fel spawn. There's a reason most of us don't look at t2a very often, and it's *looks at Cartographer* because the terrain sucks in a vast majority of the spawns.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You cite one instance where a PvMers were able to do spawn and somehow derive from it that spawns are freely accessible to all players. I give you an example of a person who "knows people" being able to buy a bazooka on the black market and how it does not mean at all that they are freely available to anyone. The analogy is accurate.
It's a false analogy, hypothetical situation vs actual scenario, given the screenshot.

You can't just go buy a bazooka because you saw it in a video, however you can go try a champ spawn and probably survive.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Players that act like DC in game is what killed PvP :p:p:p:p

Im not a PvPer but I have zero problems with getting killed while I spawn in Fel. I knew the risk before I entered the land and am completely fine with it..
If I am with others I would stay and try to fight with my sampire. If I was alone I would try to run out b/c I dont PvP.
But lets be real anytime you get raided while at a spawn it is not about PvPers looking for a PvP fight. Maybe on atlantic it is.. But other shards that are slower, it is always just a group of people who want to zerg you for your Boss that you popped..
It is never just one person coming to PvP with you at a spawn.. It is a group who just wants to jump in at the end, kill you and take your boss b/c they didnt want to do the actual leg work of popping the boss..

Players like you DC, are what turned alot of "Trammies" or new players away from PvP and PvP related tasks in game. Especially the new players when they see you verbally abusing people over and over in general chat..
Please don't get offended and butthurt or start telling me that I am wearing tin foil hats or how stupid i am.. These next few statements are my observations on you from playing against and in the same guild/alliences as you for years upon years when Catskills was your main shard...

DC I don't know how you act on other shards. But when Catskills was your main stomping ground and whenever you pop in from time to time. Other then Yew gate fights, You are just looking to kill weak non pvpers..
You are just roaming the land to kill non pvp players so that you can boost your ego in general chat that you killed someone and how great you are at PvP..
When Catskills was your main shard, minus yew gate fights. You were not really looking for real PvP fighting. Most of the time you were just out looking for weak players to kill and then harass them in general chat.

""Any other false information I can confirm for you guys. Oh yeah hers one, not everyone in felucca is a greifing pker, only total UO losers do stuff like that and they are far and few in felucca anymore"" -- DC
--When Catskills was your main shard for years, this is what you were anytime you were not at Yew gate.. Just looking to PK players who dont PvP and then grief them in general chat..
--- When you would raid me when i was soloing a spawn you would only show up if you had another person or 2. Then the 2 or 3 of you would gank me together and then low and behold you would apear in general chat. Yelling about how you just took my scrolls/Boss and how terrible I am and how you are the greatest pvper in all the land.. Even tho you just ganked me with 2 others instead of fighting me solo. You would never ever ever raid solo only if you had the numbers..
---- You wanting Ilsh with fel rules is just you wanting another land and more spots to PK people and grief in chat and not about finding actual PvP fights.

---- Anytime actual PvP players showed up you would either die or leave and just scream in General chat about imaginary numbers.. "You guys can only fight if you have 10 vs 2".. When the reality was it was 3 of you vs 4 others actually fighting while 2 guys killed the spawn but never jumped into the fight.. And the other guys only came to the spawn b/c you tried to zerg a solo player..
----- How many times thru the years did you kill me, then follow me to a healer just so you can rez kill me over and over?? All the while screaming out in general chat profanities and how you are so good at PvP and how much i suck..

These are not the actions of one who is looking for actual PvP. This is the actions of a PK griefer and not a PvPer...

""No pvper I have ever played with goes looking for weak players just to pick on and kill them, that's just false. Miner's back in the day were killed not cause they were weak but because they were scripting it."" --DC
--LIES!!! This is what you did to me for years upon years on Catskills my man lol..
----- How many times have you chased my miner in fel just so you can kill him and talk sh*t in general chat afterwards? It was obvious that I was not a scripter by the fact as soon as you showed up I ran while yelling "Im only a miner!!" ..
And you still proceeded to chase me for X amount of time. Just so you can kill a mule and then pop up in gen chat griefing me about how much I suck and how great you are at PvP by killing a miner with 0 fighting skills..

Again These are not the actions of someone who is looking for actuall PvP.. These are the actions of a griefing PKer who just wants to kill players who dont PvP.. You just want another land and new goodies for you to kill people for and not actual PvP..

-- On Catskills anytime you would go against real PvPers, you would get killed or run away and stop PvPing, or pull the famous DC rage quit... Then proceed to scream out excuses in general chat while verbally abusing players.. One of your most famous lines have always been "I only died bc im wearing a 10 year old suit and you have all this fancy new gear and stuff"

--- Anytime anyone would challenge you to a arena fight you would make up excuses and not go. If you are after actual PvP, why would you not go and arena fight?

""Also those bosses should drop a random paragon chest with guaranteed lvl 7 maps and major artifacts or better inside of them."" --DC
---- This is a prime example of how you kind of just want others to do the leg work. So that you and your buddy or two can come in at the end and steal the prize without doing the work.. If you were actually looking for real PvP you wouldnt want "Prizes"
---- If you are really after PvP and not just killing players who dont know how to PvP. Why would you want more "prizes" at spawns? If anything you should want prizes that are PvP related and not just things that you dont want to grind out and farm..
---- If you are really after the PvP action. Instead of suggesting prizes like 7 maps that you dont want to farm up. You should be asking for PvP related prizes for PvP. Maybe like potions or apples and stuff like that to drop off bosses... Prizes that would attract actual PvPers to the land and not trammies that you want to PK and then grief in general chat lol

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Im not a PvPer but I have zero problems with getting killed while I spawn in Fel. I knew the risk before I entered the land and am completely fine with it..
If I am with others I would stay and try to fight with my sampire. If I was alone I would try to run out b/c I dont PvP.
But lets be real anytime you get raided while at a spawn it is not about PvPers looking for a PvP fight. Maybe on atlantic it is.. But other shards that are slower, it is always just a group of people who want to zerg you for your Boss that you popped..
It is never just one person coming to PvP with you at a spawn.. It is a group who just wants to jump in at the end, kill you and take your boss b/c they didnt want to do the actual leg work of popping the boss..

Players like you DC, are what turned alot of "Trammies" or new players away from PvP and PvP related tasks in game. Especially the new players when they see you verbally abusing people over and over in general chat..
Please don't get offended and butthurt or start telling me that I am wearing tin foil hats or how stupid i am.. These next few statements are my observations on you from playing against and in the same guild/alliences as you for years upon years when Catskills was your main shard...

DC I don't know how you act on other shards. But when Catskills was your main stomping ground and whenever you pop in from time to time. Other then Yew gate fights, You are just looking to kill weak non pvpers..
You are just roaming the land to kill non pvp players so that you can boost your ego in general chat that you killed someone and how great you are at PvP..
When Catskills was your main shard, minus yew gate fights. You were not really looking for real PvP fighting. Most of the time you were just out looking for weak players to kill and then harass them in general chat.

""Any other false information I can confirm for you guys. Oh yeah hers one, not everyone in felucca is a greifing pker, only total UO losers do stuff like that and they are far and few in felucca anymore"" -- DC
--When Catskills was your main shard for years, this is what you were anytime you were not at Yew gate.. Just looking to PK players who dont PvP and then grief them in general chat..
--- When you would raid me when i was soloing a spawn you would only show up if you had another person or 2. Then the 2 or 3 of you would gank me together and then low and behold you would apear in general chat. Yelling about how you just took my scrolls/Boss and how terrible I am and how you are the greatest pvper in all the land.. Even tho you just ganked me with 2 others instead of fighting me solo. You would never ever ever raid solo only if you had the numbers..
---- You wanting Ilsh with fel rules is just you wanting another land and more spots to PK people and grief in chat and not about finding actual PvP fights.

---- Anytime actual PvP players showed up you would either die or leave and just scream in General chat about imaginary numbers.. "You guys can only fight if you have 10 vs 2".. When the reality was it was 3 of you vs 4 others actually fighting while 2 guys killed the spawn but never jumped into the fight.. And the other guys only came to the spawn b/c you tried to zerg a solo player..
----- How many times thru the years did you kill me, then follow me to a healer just so you can rez kill me over and over?? All the while screaming out in general chat profanities and how you are so good at PvP and how much i suck..

These are not the actions of one who is looking for actual PvP. This is the actions of a PK griefer and not a PvPer...

""No pvper I have ever played with goes looking for weak players just to pick on and kill them, that's just false. Miner's back in the day were killed not cause they were weak but because they were scripting it."" --DC
--LIES!!! This is what you did to me for years upon years on Catskills my man lol..
----- How many times have you chased my miner in fel just so you can kill him and talk sh*t in general chat afterwards? It was obvious that I was not a scripter by the fact as soon as you showed up I ran while yelling "Im only a miner!!" ..
And you still proceeded to chase me for X amount of time. Just so you can kill a mule and then pop up in gen chat griefing me about how much I suck and how great you are at PvP by killing a miner with 0 fighting skills..

Again These are not the actions of someone who is looking for actuall PvP.. These are the actions of a griefing PKer who just wants to kill players who dont PvP.. You just want another land and new goodies for you to kill people for and not actual PvP..

-- On Catskills anytime you would go against real PvPers, you would get killed or run away and stop PvPing, or pull the famous DC rage quit... Then proceed to scream out excuses in general chat while verbally abusing players.. One of your most famous lines have always been "I only died bc im wearing a 10 year old suit and you have all this fancy new gear and stuff"

--- Anytime anyone would challenge you to a arena fight you would make up excuses and not go. If you are after actual PvP, why would you not go and arena fight?

""Also those bosses should drop a random paragon chest with guaranteed lvl 7 maps and major artifacts or better inside of them."" --DC
---- This is a prime example of how you kind of just want others to do the leg work. So that you and your buddy or two can come in at the end and steal the prize without doing the work.. If you were actually looking for real PvP you wouldnt want "Prizes"
---- If you are really after PvP and not just killing players who dont know how to PvP. Why would you want more "prizes" at spawns? If anything you should want prizes that are PvP related and not just things that you dont want to grind out and farm..
---- If you are really after the PvP action. Instead of suggesting prizes like 7 maps that you dont want to farm up. You should be asking for PvP related prizes for PvP. Maybe like potions or apples and stuff like that to drop off bosses... Prizes that would attract actual PvPers to the land and not trammies that you want to PK and then grief in general chat lol
LOL, What is all this anger in your post. I don't even know you or did I ever play with you, only time I saw that name on catskills it was sitting in luna bank. I also never ran a zerg in my UO life so that is a bold lie. I also never raided anyone but guilds that I fought against, I also never rked anyone ever unless they are known rkers. You obviously don't know me and never did. Oh and yeah I like to smacktalk when I do pvp because it usually creates more fights to have. So now that your done with your complete false personal attacks on me you can go back into your trammy land since I never seen you once outside of luna bank. Its people like you who caused drama and made catskills a horrible shard along with other dramatics which is why I transferred off that server. It was like kindergarten with the personal attacks on that shard, which seems you still have issues with and why you belong on that shard.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you really want more pvp DC, you should be asking for new areas where everything that drops is a PvP related prize.
You should be asking for a new fel spawn or 2 where the prizes that drop are items that are only related to PvP and useful for PvP players. Not level 7 treasure maps bc you dont want to farm maps to get level 7's lol..
This would attract actual PvP players who are looking for fights. And would prob get some real fights going instead of trying to get more trammies to zerg and kill..

If you want more PvP why not start running your own PvP events??
Why not try to set up and organize some PvP fights or events, instead of wanting to try and lure more "trammies" into fel related areas with prizes. Just so you have more non pvp players to hunt down and kill??

You really want more PvP? Why not start up some Guild wars??
Find a bunch of players who PvP and talk them into starting up guilds that are only for PvP. Try to set up a bunch of guilds were players place their PvP characters in and then activate the guild war? Then no matter what land you go with your PvPer there is always a chance to fight and get in some actual PvP?
Would this not turn every land into Fel rule sets for all the people in those guilds? Wouldn't this kind of bring back the old Fel only days where anyone can kill you anywhere at anytime like you say you want? It wont matter if your in ilsh or tram and you can get fights going with people who are looking for PvP..

Why not start up some PvP events?
Like start up something like a saturday night fights event?
Say you get players to sign up in the forums or advertise to meet at say Luna at said day/time.
What ever players show up split them into 2 teams or 4 teams or how ever many. Try to make the teams even. You might get maybe teams with 1 more guy then others pending on how many show up..
Before hand mark some runes somewhere in fel that are all in some what the same area. Dont label any of them just have like "Rune marked for woods in Trinsic"
Have each team pick a rune randomly and have every team gate into their rune at the same time..
You now have 20 players all in the same area of fel, you now have 20 players who are all looking for actual PvP. You now have 20 players who you can now hunt down and field fight

Rage Munkie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
cheese whine.png

If you really want more pvp DC, you should be asking for new areas where everything that drops is a PvP related prize.
You should be asking for a new fel spawn or 2 where the prizes that drop are items that are only related to PvP and useful for PvP players. Not level 7 treasure maps bc you dont want to farm maps to get level 7's lol..
This would attract actual PvP players who are looking for fights. And would prob get some real fights going instead of trying to get more trammies to zerg and kill..

If you want more PvP why not start running your own PvP events??
Why not try to set up and organize some PvP fights or events, instead of wanting to try and lure more "trammies" into fel related areas with prizes. Just so you have more non pvp players to hunt down and kill??

You really want more PvP? Why not start up some Guild wars??
Find a bunch of players who PvP and talk them into starting up guilds that are only for PvP. Try to set up a bunch of guilds were players place their PvP characters in and then activate the guild war? Then no matter what land you go with your PvPer there is always a chance to fight and get in some actual PvP?
Would this not turn every land into Fel rule sets for all the people in those guilds? Wouldn't this kind of bring back the old Fel only days where anyone can kill you anywhere at anytime like you say you want? It wont matter if your in ilsh or tram and you can get fights going with people who are looking for PvP..

Why not start up some PvP events?
Like start up something like a saturday night fights event?
Say you get players to sign up in the forums or advertise to meet at say Luna at said day/time.
What ever players show up split them into 2 teams or 4 teams or how ever many. Try to make the teams even. You might get maybe teams with 1 more guy then others pending on how many show up..
Before hand mark some runes somewhere in fel that are all in some what the same area. Dont label any of them just have like "Rune marked for woods in Trinsic"
Have each team pick a rune randomly and have every team gate into their rune at the same time..
You now have 20 players all in the same area of fel, you now have 20 players who are all looking for actual PvP. You now have 20 players who you can now hunt down and field fight

I've also played with dc for a while now and have seen him help trammies never greif any so I call complete bs on your post. It seems like you just have a hard on for the guy =/ .