• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cu Sidhe Builds

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Hey! I'm new to taming and training and was hoping you could give me some advice. I was given a white Cu Sidhe which I plan on training. Since I'm not an elf it will be awhile before I see another one. From what I gather his opening stats aren't the best and wanted some advice on what to do with him. Stats are as follows:

Hits - 559
stamina - 78
Mana - 265
Strength - 605
Dexterity - 265

Resists:
Physical - 65%
Fire - 27%
Cold - 77%
Poison - 47%
Energy - 76%

Damage - Cold 50%
Base Damage - 21 -28

Thanks,

Riner

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That is a Mid range Cu.

Here is a guide for the first round: Choosing points for a Cu slot 3 to 4. 1st points allocation

The last round you
1. Set max base damage per second to MAX
2. choose your specials
3. choose magic
4. put on scrolls (620 points for all 120s) or save some points
5. you will have points left for more HP or whatever.

Start from the bottom. If You want an area and armor ignore, put the area first, then AI.

If you just want AI put AI first.

An interesting build is AI, Conductive blast and Chivalry. You would mix my favorite 2 builds.

Put in the order I wrote it. If you have good starting stats it will make a great Cu. yours may not have room for any more HP or HP regen if you put high scrolls.

Put the Magic last. No matter what you do, the magic choice is always there.

If you put the magic first, it counts bleed and heal as a special moves so you cant add anything else.

Bleed and healing will stay on your pet.

You can take it to Test center and try there first. But I just made 1 there.

hiya, ive just added AI then CB on forst set of points, then second lot of points it now want let me add chiv??

hiya, I'm currently training my cu, on first round I was told to add AI then Conductive Blast, so I did, then second round ass Chiv but it want let me add Chiv?? why is this??

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hiya, I'm currently training my cu, on first round I was told to add AI then Conductive Blast, so I did, then second round ass Chiv but it want let me add Chiv?? why is this??
Yes you need positive karma. If you have that, give the pet an overhead command.

Noxx of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mysticism - Conductive Blast - Armor Ignore

This would be my second favorite real magic ability. Can Cure heal and do many attacks. Spits out rocks, makes targets go to sleep. I went with HP instead of HP regen. Rest is standard Cu build. Try to use this build on a good starting pet.

View attachment 76170
So I made this Cu but forgot to make it eat a parry scroll. Everything else is 120'd. Is this still a good cu?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don’t show what the Base Damage is. If it’s 24-33, then you’re alright. The important 120 skill is Mystic.

Schatzi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is absolutely the best thread. I hope it's ok to rez it. I was looking for different builds for
my pups and this has all the info I could want. Thanks @Pawain

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is absolutely the best thread. I hope it's ok to rez it. I was looking for different builds for
my pups and this has all the info I could want. Thanks @Pawain
Just realize they do lower damage without a magic. But I did not use any abilities that Do not work.
The fire and lighting abilities give you something new to see.
I wish I could do the same with hiryus, but they just get 1 ability then a magic.